WARNING TO ALL ONLINE BUYERS

spyderwebb

Awards
Hi Guys, my names Brandon Webb and im new to this forum.

I joined mainly because I enjoy reading all the logs and reviews you guys have on PH, supps, and many other things.

I just wanted to inform you of some vital inforation..... For those of you that order any supplements off of supplementwarehouse.com, BEWARE!

I had my card compromised through there supposedly "safe" credit card system. I looked this up and to my suprise many other forums and websites were posted about how people believe that the credit card numbers were given away by supplementwarehouse.com

Now i do not necessarily know if it is in deed them giving it away, but i did find a article that says that they use a "third party company" to process there credit card orders.

I just warn you guys now so you dont have to go through what i did. I just left the bank and the ****ers who got ahold of my cards spent nearly 1400 dollars in anywhere from Ireland, Bahamas, and Italy.

Just BEWARE!

Thanks, Brandon ..

ps. ... i finish one of my first cycles soon and i may be posting a new thread to see what you guys think i should get on next i mean your the experts!

MrRobRage

Awards

I joined mainly because I enjoy reading all the logs and reviews you guys have on PH, supps, and many other things.

I just wanted to inform you of some vital inforation..... For those of you that order any supplements off of supplementwarehouse.com, BEWARE!

I had my card compromised through there supposedly "safe" credit card system. I looked this up and to my suprise many other forums and websites were posted about how people believe that the credit card numbers were given away by supplementwarehouse.com

Now i do not necessarily know if it is in deed them giving it away, but i did find a article that says that they use a "third party company" to process there credit card orders.

I just warn you guys now so you dont have to go through what i did. I just left the bank and the ****ers who got ahold of my cards spent nearly 1400 dollars in anywhere from Ireland, Bahamas, and Italy.

Just BEWARE!

Thanks, Brandon ..

ps. ... i finish one of my first cycles soon and i may be posting a new thread to see what you guys think i should get on next i mean your the experts!

happened to me too... my bank caught it at about 200 bucks.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Thanks bro, I almost bought an Animal pak there earlier until i found out half the stuff there expires november 2007.

spyderwebb

Awards
No problem bro

yea my bank didnt catch it at ALL and when i went in they were embarassed

i looked at them and was like "you think in the same day i can make purchaes in ireland and louisina, your crazy!" ha but atleast the bank reception girls were hotttt

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for the heads up! i was about to buy a couple of things there because the offer that price adjustment to beat everything by 5%. But apparently if it seems to good to be true, it usually is. . .

Derek4Real

Awards
Yep me too. They spent 270 on some Warcraft BS

spyderwebb

Awards
yea, 270 sucks but seems easy to what i had to go through!

i just got back from the bank about an hour ago and i had to sigh 22 different form (because they did 22 ****ing withdrawels) and get a new debit card)

BUT hey guys now that i got your attention... you go any good links for other post that have been started for the best cycles out there right now?

Im currently on Methyl 1-d and the GH-1 compound made by lg sciences, with this im taking t he formadrol extreme after wards

im also taking nitrix, creatine-monohydrate capsules, and a variety of different N.O. products that i switch up every day

and also plenty of protein

any help would be great! Im 21 and im 6 foot 182 lbs

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea, 270 sucks but seems easy to what i had to go through!

i just got back from the bank about an hour ago and i had to sigh 22 different form (because they did 22 ****ing withdrawels) and get a new debit card)

BUT hey guys now that i got your attention... you go any good links for other post that have been started for the best cycles out there right now?

Im currently on Methyl 1-d and the GH-1 compound made by lg sciences, with this im taking t he formadrol extreme after wards

im also taking nitrix, creatine-monohydrate capsules, and a variety of different N.O. products that i switch up every day

and also plenty of protein

any help would be great! Im 21 and im 6 foot 182 lbs
What are your goals?

My suggestion would be up up your cals to 3500-4000 range in bulking and spend your money on chicken, steak and digestive foods like fruits.

spyderwebb

Awards
my goals are to me a solid 195.... im pretty lean and cut right now, with maybe 9 percent body fat.

My weights i current lift for 182 are squat (450) and bench (325)

what im wanting to know is a good stack?

ive read into the trifecta stack and saw they have some reviews about it.. what ya think?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its related or not I dont recall buying anything there but some fackers got a hold of my CC number and spent around $1400 in Mumbai of all places last weekend. I will not have to pay for it b/c my CC company/bank was too slow to catch on but now I'm more worried about how sophisticated these fackers are, are they opening new CC lines, thats what keeps me worried.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Fail safe, Nutraplanet. Or just get off your ass and go to the store...

It is really stupid however, some Warcraft nerds are attacking us beautiful people. They know what we want and crave. Supplements. It is their revengence against us for being so god dam good looking. We have jacked up bodys, nice tans, and get all the b!tches. They have a World Of Warcraft tan, fat bodys, and not sure exactly what b!tches are.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Oh and Webb, If you want to gain a little more mass, take Glycomaize with your pre and post workout shake. It will beef you up a little bit. Also drop Nitrix, Its crap. Pill N.O. never seems to work for me. What I and most members around here suggest Is Jack3d by Usp labs.

MrRobRage

Awards
Hey, i know plenty of Juiceheads and Gymrats who play warcraft...

when they got mine one of the purchases was Call of Duty... But yeah, it seems to be an overseas operation doing it. Supplement warehouse has pretty much dismissed my complaints offhand and said it could never happen

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fail safe, Nutraplanet. Or just get off your ass and go to the store...

It is really stupid however, some Warcraft nerds are attacking us beautiful people. They know what we want and crave. Supplements. It is their revengence against us for being so god dam good looking. We have jacked up bodys, nice tans, and get all the b!tches. They have a World Of Warcraft tan, fat bodys, and not sure exactly what b!tches are.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Oh and Webb, If you want to gain a little more mass, take Glycomaize with your pre and post workout shake. It will beef you up a little bit. Also drop Nitrix, Its crap. Pill N.O. never seems to work for me. What I and most members around here suggest Is Jack3d by Usp labs.
LMFAO! Great post!

Btw, have you looked into Hemodraulix? Never have any complaints on that product and it's a pill pump product... just something to think about.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO! Great post!

Btw, have you looked into Hemodraulix? Never have any complaints on that product and it's a pill pump product... just something to think about.
Who Is the maker? Link? And for expense wise Is it cheaper than jack3d?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
happned to me as well, got a call 1 morning from my credit card company asking if I was aware that the 3k in charges was actually me in texas buying stuff

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just got it too. $4794.63 on my credit/debit card. Computers, Famous Dave`s BBQ, Musician`s Friend and a lot of small stuff. My bank is working on it. I wondered how someone got my #. I use Nutra and Supp Warehouse a lot. No more Supp Warehouse IF that is where they got it. But I can`t convict them without proof.

spyderwebb

Awards
yea i guess N.O. affects people differently. Especially the nitrix pills, they make me feel more vascular and make my veins go insane when im lifting! And yes ive heard all about jacked, im actually ahead of ya! I went and bought some of the red label ones before they reformulated them :)

haha and i will hate on some wow people but not all....... but COD is a way of my life these days and about another 20 million people that play it

and celc5 no i havent heard of hemodraulix, is it a PH or a extreme test booster or what? the methyl 1-d is prob the strongest ive ever taken besides animal test. And i thin im ready to bump it up a notch

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my card they got was a 3rd ranked card, meaning i seldom use it so it could have been from some charge a few years ago... i just wonder how they were able to use it at KFC
they must have burned the number on a new card and used their name

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have a card with a $300 max bal. i use it for my supps. and then pay it off every month. every 3 to 6 month the bank raises my credit limit and i call them and make them drop it back down its alway a fight

spyderwebb

Awards
well i am almost positive its supplement warehouse, they have a third party deal with there credit card authorizations and they got into alot of trouble about this same stuff in 2008

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GLAD i read this just checked my account two small online charges were made this week luckily i caught them fast. last place i ordered online from was the website above

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The ****ers got me too. Just heard from my bank this morning. 8 transactions yesterday from some computer store online that I didn't make. I've bought stuff from Supplement Warehouse about 6 or 7 times in the last year. No more.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
if your buying stuff online i would recommend using a credit card instead of your debit card

spyderwebb

Awards
Um, i would suggest a low limit debit card honestly, or like one of the guys stated earlier about getting a prepaid card with a limit, so they cant screw you over that bad.

If you use a debit card, they can only use as much as you got, now on the other hand if its a credit card and you have a 10,000 dollar limit and there smart they can **** you over hard core.

Yea and im glad people are reading this, i have spent a good 1000 plus dollars at this place over the year or two, and then i get ****ed over liek this? A company like this wont make it far.

Whats funny to is i have found websites with other people talking about it and they say when you call a representative from the website, they act like they have never heard of it happening! ha GOOD ONE

IM telling ya guys.... on GOOGLE type in "Supplement Warehouse Credit Card Fraud" and look how much **** it brings up... its nuts

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Credit cards offer more protection. With a credit card you are free off all liability if the card is not physically present in such cases as internet purchases. Visa and MC also have the zero-liability policy in which you don't have to pay for anything whether your card is used online or off. Now with a debit card there are different rules of liability not exactly sure. Another thing to think about is when you dispute a charge from a credit card it is simply removed from your statement and funds appropriated. With a debit card you have lost your money already and are fighting to get it back into your account.

Xempt

Awards
i bought something from them about a week and a half ago... nothing has been done to my debit yet, but what should i do?

spyderwebb

Awards
well thanks killa..... yea i guess i got lucky with my bank, and im getting all my money back

and Xempt i would advise you to cancel your card, sucks, but i know it was about 10 days after i put my order in that the charges came... and they did 3 a day... every 3 days... and i didnt realize it for like 3 weeks... but thank god i did and my bank was very helpful about filling out all the forms to get my money back

powersun81

Awards
This is no lie. As I was at the 3rd post reading and then a call from Sears my credit card company just called me. The fraud department asked me about 7 charges in the last 2 days. The only order I made was from Supplement warehouse. They say I need to fill out some papers to dispute those charges and I don't have to pay anything. I think I will call them and tell them about this.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Not a problem. Debit cards are good for like small in person purchases such as clothing. If you need to return a shirt or something and used debit they refund in cash where as you'll have to wait like 3 weeks or so for them to refund your money to your credit card.

As for the topic at hand I haven't bought anything from the SW yet but it looks like a crappy site. I have however went through a place called netnutri.com I won't go back there again because they look like a janky site as well and their customer service sucks. Stick with nutraplanet. Safe, easy, reliable.

Xempt

Awards
lol, i canceled my debit card... new one should be coming in a week! thanks for the heads up! :)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Just BEWARE!

Thanks, Brandon ..

my older brother went through this 3 weeks ago, good thing i order at NUTRA

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Work, School, Gym, Cod.

Anyways, I always use my debit card. Im a young guy and I know some how Im going to get fukced using a credit card. There are only a few website that I actually will order stuff from. Sure, Im broke as hell, but spending an extra 5$ or so really worth losing thousands? Think about It. Nutra has great deals all the time. They have lower prices In general. Sure they won't give you Jack3d for five bucks like warehouse, but they won't steal your **** either.

jontrainer

Awards
ordered from them a month ago and this past weekend I had 750 worth of fraud charges.

spyderwebb

Awards
yea guys, the post just keep rolling in about people getting ripped off.... i think for anabolicminds.com being such a big name in forums some of their reps should talk to supplementwarehouse and we should get reembursed for the **** they put us through or atleast a big sorry we ****ed up letter

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
yea guys, the post just keep rolling in about people getting ripped off.... i think for anabolicminds.com being such a big name in forums some of their reps should talk to supplementwarehouse and we should get reembursed for the **** they put us through or atleast a big sorry we ****ed up letter
Nope, I was with ya until that last one:

I toss you a few rep points for trying to help out others, thats cool, and the suppw guys really dont have their act together at all, orders get canceled, they say they pricematch but if they can avoid it or find a way not to, they do, and they dont answer emails promptly, phone calls are even worse, its like nobody there knows whats going on, they will never get another dime of my money.

BUT... am.com shouldnt even bother wasting anytime with them at all, if you really feel cheated, round up people who were also cheated and get a lawyer, thats what they are for.

Thats why you should always order from Nutra, the prices may not always be the best(although most of the time they are, and the sales/promos are insane) but their order fulfillment and customer service is without a doubt, the absolute best I have ever dealt with.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Nutra always has the best prices because they dont tack on $1000's in restaurants/clothing/web purchases after your initial purchase :)

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny well not really but same thing happened two weeks ago and i got a wierd call from this guy trying to confirm everything since my card got maxed out. good thing i usually only use a certain card on sites i havent bought from before and it was only a $500 card. I actually got ahold of them and told a lady that they are under fraud investigation, and they actually have a third party cc company. The lady states that she knows nothing about it, but for the past few weeks i have seen multiple people having the same issue, granted my bank reimbursed me everything but its kinda scary to buy stuff online. NUtraplanet is the only supp place for me for now on!

spyderwebb

Awards
yea thanks so much guys for informing me about nutra planet! The place looks awesome, and i cant believe ive never found it before!

And Roadblock, you are correct, asking someone to step up and let a company that is already go down the drain is a waste of time and breathe. Sucks a company with such great prices has to end up ripping you off.

cmc

cmc

Awards
No ****...I made a purchase from them in the past year and wouldnt you know....all kinds of charges on my card. I was ready to kill.

spyderwebb

Awards
The funny part is that the last guy you would wanna rip off is a body builder! They are just asking for our testosterone to go out the roof !

AM360

Awards
Yep....every one in my office we just ordered... and bam... .me and my friend were like damn someone in the office is scamming our cards because it happend to both of us... then my other friend one desk over just got 600 dollar charge... we finally put it all together, we all ordered something from supplement ****house....

blove30

Awards
I was about to buy something from supplement warehouse. They had ON pro complex for $39.99 in the 4.6 LB jug and then went to check out and they charged 16 bucks for shipping. My local wholesale nutrition store has it for $56.99. After there charge for shipping it didn't seem like such a good deal.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny well not really but same thing happened two weeks ago and i got a wierd call from this guy trying to confirm everything since my card got maxed out. good thing i usually only use a certain card on sites i havent bought from before and it was only a $500 card. I actually got ahold of them and told a lady that they are under fraud investigation, and they actually have a third party cc company. The lady states that she knows nothing about it, but for the past few weeks i have seen multiple people having the same issue, granted my bank reimbursed me everything but its kinda scary to buy stuff online. NUtraplanet is the only supp place for me for now on!
they have serious issues with many points including who they use to process credit cards. Having a third party processing comp is nothing unusual.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I also was scammed by Supplement Warehouse.
Last month I ordered from them and five days later my bank called me while I was at school asking if I was purchasing online. I wasn't and I had to file fraud charges with my bank.
I was charged 139.95 from a website distribution company called ICM, I never ordered sh!t from them, but they had my address because they sent me an Information packet on what sup warehouse "purchased" for me. Funny thing: the stuff they sent me was labeled with my given full name which I never use, but it's on my credit card.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Just got notified of a $2990. charge on my card after purchasing from Supp warehouse a month ago. I'm fully covered but it pisses me off they let this **** happen. Nutraplanet from here on.

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
They got me for 330 on some warcraft thing and 125 to yahoo wallet. I will not be useing them anymore. Plus they get their money back form the pricematch becasue there shipping is always way more than everybody else.