GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please be respectful and if you dont have the stomach .. dont watch.

Just a news i saw going viral .. to make everyone aware .. Just like you i have so many questions and asking myself " WHY"

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
OH man, that was on MPMD the other night. What the hell....who the hell let's a little lady like that get under 400lbs in the first place, the spotter was so nonchalant about the entire thing.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand why something like that would spread around. That’s awful. Not sure I can handle watching.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand why something like that would spread around. That’s awful. Not sure I can handle watching.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH man, that was on MPMD the other night. What the hell....who the hell let's a little lady like that get under 400lbs in the first place, the spotter was so nonchalant about the entire thing.
Agree .. everything start to end is wrong .. dont know if that guy there is a trainer and him & her daughter really cheered her on

regardless sad stuff and hope it brings awareness to other new people who are starting out in the gym to be more aware.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not easy to watch for sure man .. as for spreading around yeah it suxs but at the same time really hope it opens up people's eyes ( new people who start at the gym ) to not take it lightly etc

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just learned about this. Man so sad. Always say weights done improperly can hurt you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta be honest, I'm not gonna watch it. I was actually hoping the title of the thread was click bait

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spotter trainer inattentive
too much weight
facing the wrong way meant not being able to engage the safety stops. Occurred using a smith machine.

Last edited: