WarcraftJJS's 3 day review of HGHpro

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to Anabolic Innovations for this opportunity, and for the extra free samples of Motivate and Perform.

I got my sample of HGHpro two days ago.

I have tried Ghenerate. I really liked the good nights of sleep with it so I will like to see how HGHpro compares to it.

I will take the dose tonight before bed.
And I will rate how my sleep was that night and how my recover was for my next work out.

Info from Nutraplanet:
AI Sports (Anabolic Innovations) HGHpro (120 caps): Discount HGHpro Supplements

Ingredients and effects:

Full Serving per Day supplies:

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

What to expect :
Promote deeper and more restful sleep
Increase appetite
Increase strength
Increase recovery
Promote clear skin
Support optimal acetyl-choline production
Control prolactin
Control somatostatin
Increase fat loss

So lets start this up.
First night was 5
and the next nights will be 4/3/3 So I can get a 4 day review.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Friday 09/17/10

First night taking HGHpro. Got to admit that I had a really good night of sleep which I have not had in a long time. My dreams were out of this world. I feel great and I feel like I could do another long workout day today.

Today (Sat.) and Sunday will be some nice workout days for me. Heading to the gym right now. So will update more after the workout and on sunday but all in all I'm feeling great.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so you know the label dosage is wrong. It should be 4 caps a night. But we put 15 caps in because we know alot of people are doing 5 caps and we wanted them to get a full 3 days. You can take 5 caps for 3 nights or 4 caps for 3 nights and then 3 caps for 4th night.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know the label dosage is wrong. It should be 4 caps a night. But we put 15 caps in because we know alot of people are doing 5 caps and we wanted them to get a full 3 days. You can take 5 caps for 3 nights or 4 caps for 3 nights and then 3 caps for 4th night.
Ya I just read that on someothers Review. I will be the 4 nights on so I get a longer review thanks for the headsup on that.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good to hear the positive report on Hghpro. I too am getting great sleep on it

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the weekend reviews :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Saturday 09/18/10

Wow my sleep was so great I could not feel better in the morning then I have before. I felt no pain from my pass workout and no DOMs. I had a hardcore workout today and felt like I was just going to keep going because I was not sore at all.

All in all I'm really likeing HGHpro. More time will tell.

Oh and the dreams Holy Hell they are vivid.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday 09/18/10

Wow my sleep was so great I could not feel better in the morning then I have before. I felt no pain from my pass workout and no DOMs. I had a hardcore workout today and felt like I was just going to keep going because I was not sore at all.

All in all I'm really likeing HGHup. More time will tell.

Oh and the dreams Holy Hell they are vivid.
Awesome.:)

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Sunday 09/19/10

Well I woke up late because I was sleeping so good. I just didn't want to get up. HA. Wife said she woke up last night because the dog was barking at some animals outside and she said that I didn't even move because I was out.
So that is great for me because I most of the time wakeup for no reasons sometimes.

Recovery from the sunday work out again really nothing to inform but I was a little sore in my legs from the hour of cardio that I did. But as I'm typing this the soreness has gone away so still good recovery.

Again great dreams!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday 09/19/10

Well I woke up late because I was sleeping so good. I just didn't want to get up. HA. Wife said she woke up last night because the dog was barking at some animals outside and she said that I didn't even move because I was out.
So that is great for me because I most of the time wakeup for no reasons sometimes.

Recovery from the sunday work out again really nothing to inform but I was a little sore in my legs from the hour of cardio that I did. But as I'm typing this the soreness has gone away so still good recovery.

Again great dreams!
I am very happy it is working so well for you.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday 09/19/10

Again great dreams!
yeah it really enhances deeper sleep and better recovery . Glad you are enjoying it and I like reviews like yours of people that have some size and have been in the bodybuilding game a while

(not saying newbies reviews are useless, they sure are not)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great mini log and HghPro doing just what it's supposed to... good to hear.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Monday 09/20/10

Well being that Monday was my last night with HGHpro, I had a really good workout and cardio day, I put in 2 hours of iron moving and running at the gym. And Sh!t was I tired. My sleep was still a good nights worth of sleep. And get this I didn't wake up sore or have any major DOMs from the night before. And I still feel like going to the gym today (as soon as the wifee gets home).

So I must say HGHpro really does what it says it is going to do.

Had some great nights of sleep and always felt rested up the next day.
My recovery really must have amped up so because I didn't feel like taking a day off because of soreness or DOMs.

Here is the other things it is to help with:

Promote deeper and more restful sleep: 10/10 I want to sleep more I haz to have more!

Increase appetite: 6/10 really didn't feel like I was really eating more then I already do.

Increase strength: 8/10 felt a little uping of strength but that could be because of recovery and/or not to much soreness.

Increase recovery: 10/10 Wow just wow! It really does help to recover right.

Promote clear skin: ?/10 Not noticed maybe after a full run.

Support optimal acetyl-choline production: ?/10 Not noticed maybe after a full run.

Control prolactin: ?/10 Not noticed maybe after a full run.

Control somatostatin: ?/10 Not noticed maybe after a full run.

Increase fat loss: ?/10 Not noticed maybe after a full run.

Man would I love to have a full run of this! Because I think I have never slept so well then I did while I did this Mini Log. Going to have to look into putting this into my daily supplements as a staple!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid result for sure.