WarcraftJJS Got a Sliver Can and Its from Animal Project Z Alpha Test.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So I got one of the Animal Project Z Alpha Test Cans.

I feel luck and happy that I got to test out this new Supplment. Thanks again Animal and Hoomgar.

I will talk about Recovey and Sleep while I'm on Project Z in this log. And a little on how it effects me, during the night and the next day.

I will also talk about my Strength and Soreness that I maybe having.

Weight: 224 pounds
Experience with Supplements: I have taken many different from PHs, to Fat Burners, to NO Supplements, and everything inbetween.
Been training for about 4 years hard, and since I was 14.
Animal/Universal Products are a staple in my daily intake. Animal Pak and Flex.

Current Training: Mass Weight training, With normal 30 mins. cardio.

No supplements at night for recovery.

Great plain tin. and sticker. Thanks again.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (Tuesday 05)

Had a hard Arm workout. Moved up 10 lbs to 30 lbs on all movements.
Took right before going to sleep. First doseage of Project Z.

Day 2 (Wednesday 06)

I had a good nights rest and no wakeups. I was still very sore but felt good.
Had a Shoulder and Traps workout. Moved up 10 lbs on most movement. Still a little sore from the day before but worked thought it. Still waiting for more recovery to take place.

Day 3 (Thursday 07)

Great sleep no problems felt great in the morning I could have slepted longer. But it was a full 8 hours of sleep. Soreness is down alot don't really feel anything from the workout before. Takeing before going to sleep in about 1 hour.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow along. :)

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
do you notice any pumps or cortisol lowering effects?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
do you notice any pumps or cortisol lowering effects?
Well I most of the time I already take a preworkout and I most of the time always feel a great pump from all that if that is what your asking but I don't feel any thing less when I'm on The Z. And Cortisol I've not noticed anything but I have been loseing some fat faster.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Friday 08)

Not really feeling anything today. No workout on Thursday. Will be doing legs tonight and pak about 1 hour before bed.

Day 5 (Saturday 09)

Soreness is not really there or anything but did have a HOLY SH*T bad Charlie Horse last night. Still hurts during the whole day. Will be doing a Chest and Abs work out today. Pak to night.

Day 6 (Sunday 10)

Well no soreness at all, Chest and abs work out was crap but I think it was because of not eating and drinking good the whole day, really in the morning.
Didn't workout today which is not good but didn't feel up to it. Pak to night and workouts tomorrow.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stuff so far warcraft.... would you call the ingredients revolutionary?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZZZ

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
good stuff so far warcraft.... would you call the ingredients revolutionary?
I'm not sure yet I'm still getting into the run of it and I do like it. Time will tell.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (Monday 11)
Woke up feeling fine and no problems do feel a little groggy. Arm work out today. Pak to night.

Day 8 (Tuesday 12)
no soreness at all. But woke up groggy again. Not sure what it is from. Never had that before. Went away after I ate my morning apple. Back work out today. And pak 30 mins before sleep.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (Wednesday 13)
Day off wokeup fine no soreness at all great night of sleep. Pak tonight and workout on Thursday.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 (Thursday 14)
Great night of sleep and felt good in the morning nothing to report aside from my wrist hurts but that is probley from the shoulder press I did must have put my hand wrong on the bar or something. Pak tonight legs on Friday (YES!).

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (Friday 15)

Wondering if I will get sore again? Wokeup fine nothing to report different. Legs hurt like hell but felt great doing them. Wife did legs with me to day first time I seen her do 95 squats. (She better not be taking my Z! :lol: )
Pak tonight and a recount of the amount of paks in my can.

Day 12 (Saturday 16)

Wokeup great legs hurt a little but nothing I can't handle. Have to move my nephew into his dorm to day (GREAT). Well at least I will get a workout walking up the stairs and lifting boxes. No other workout tho.
Pak tonight.
(Also have the right amount of Paks so the wifee is not taking it. :tongue2: )

Day 13 (Sunday 17)

Great night of sleep and good allround feeling. Chest and ab workout today and pak at night.

Day 14 (Monday 18)

Morning is fine put back hurts a little in a spot I hurt myself before not sure what it is from. Have noticed that I'm loseing weight faster? Not really sure if it is from the Z or what. Haven't really changed anything with my diet or supps. Arm workout tonight and one Pak.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (Tuesday 19)

What can I say great night of sleep. Weird my chest is still a little sore from Sundays workout but not unbearable and did not hinder my arm workout at all. Back is feeling better. Leg workout tonight with the wifee. Going to see if she is going to do squats all the way with 95s or go up. Pak before sleeping.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (Wednesday 20)

Legs on Tuesday were good but I did no Cardio or I'm really not to sore to begin with so this morning I'm fine with everything. Chest is still sore a little to the touch must have been a great workout I did. Rest day today. Pak before sleeping.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the recovery is where this will shine.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the sound of that!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (Thursday 21)

No workout on Wend. so nothing to report on soreness or hurting. Did feel wierd waking up today, kinda felt like I was drunk, but i can't remember the last time I had a drink. Will have a shoulder and trap workout today. I'm going to push myself tonight and see if anythink hurts. Pak tonight.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 (Friday 22)

Thursday workout was great really pushed myself and went up on a lot of stuff I left the gym tired and sore. Eat and then later took Pak and went to sleep.

Work up great no problems and ready for back workout today.
Pak tonight.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 (Saturday 23)

Cardio day didn't have much time todo a full workout because the daycare at the gym closes at 1 so cardio was the name of the game today. Pak tonight.

Day 20 (Sunday 24)

Day just got totaly f'ed family shopping day still ate good but not prefect. No gym day (I hate missing gym days) Pak at night. Arm day on Monday.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 (Monday 25)

Not to much to say I had a really great chest ab workout. Felt great! No soreness at all I basicly wake up knowing I'm not going to have any DOMS or any other kinda soreness. Workout to night and Pak after before sleep.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very curious about the ingredients in this. Recovery is a primary concern for me at my age.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Very curious about the ingredients in this. Recovery is a primary concern for me at my age.
I would like to know too but they didn't send me anything and plus its not out right now because of Beta testing so even if I had anything I couldn't give it out. Sorry Bro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you can't big dub...I just like what I am seeing here.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (Tuesday 26)

Nothing really to report. Still a good night of sleep and mornings are great. PAK at night.

Day 23 (Wednesday 27)

No workout on Wed. nothing really to report again. Did legs that on Tuesday and did feel a little sore today in the evening that was wierd. Pak at night again.

Day 24 (Thursday 28)

Good sleep and didn't want to wakeup sleeping to good. Have Shoulder and trap workout today. PAK before sleep tonight.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 (Friday 29)

Nothing to really report about soreness or really anything. Not sure but would like to know how many Paks there are to be in the can because I have a good 5 more Paks.
Back workout tonight and Pak after.

Day 30 (Saturday 30)

Feel great and no problems. Off day not much going on for the day. Making some good steaks tonight and watching the fights. Pak before sleep.

Day 31 (Sunday 31)

Chest and Ab workout in the morning and feel really good today. And my wieght is down to 221. Pak before sleep.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assume it would be a month's supply. How many pills in each pack?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I would assume it would be a month's supply. How many pills in each pack?
Never really counted but about the same as the Animal Pak. About 9 or 10. I can get the true number later when I get home.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks big dubya!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 (Monday 01)

I really killed myself on Monday Arm Workout. I was in pain after my workout. My wife was really pushing me todo more but I just couldn't. Ate after working out and Pak right before bed. Woke up Tuesday feel no soreness or pain, just a feeling that I worked on my arms that is about it. Man i wish Animal would send me more of this Supplement!
Legs today and Pak before Bed.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 33 (Tuesday 02)

Leg day went great and good some good cardio in. Wokeup in the moring with a very relxed feeling and not soreness. Rest day today. Have 3 more PAKs left.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea on when this will be introduced to the masses?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Final version will have 30 servings in it

We are targeting launching it at The Arnold
Cool I'm going to be at the Arnold. What kinda cost I'm going to see for this? So I know how much money to bring.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 (Wednesday 3)

Not much was a off day so nothing really to report good night of sleep. Shoulder and trap workout today, PAK before sleep.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 (Thursday 4)

No workout on Wednesday so nothing to report. Wokeup feeling great and no problems. Workout tonight.

Day 36 (Friday 5)

No problems. This night was the last PAK I have. Still feel great in the mornings and no Soreness or DOMs, from the Shoulder Trap workout on Thursday.

Day 37 (Saturday 6)

Last PAK was last night and again no problems to report. Kinda sad that was my last PAK and wishing I had more.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Last thoughts on Project Z.

I got this can in the mail and was wondering how this would work for me. And I think it did. As with most supplements it took a couple days for it to "Kick In". But when it did I had no problems with soreness or DOMs ever creeped up. The only thing that I would improve is by putting a coating on the pills, but I'm sure they will be doing that with the final product.

All in all when this product comes out, I will be there buying it to add it to my normal staple of supplements.

Again thanks Animal/Universal Nutrition for the opportunity to Log this great product.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You did a great job on this log bro. I just sifted through the whole thing. It looks like the Z agrees with you? I'm glad you got to give this a run for us and want you to know that your feedback is appreciated.

Hg

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
You did a great job on this log bro. I just sifted through the whole thing. It looks like the Z agrees with you? I'm glad you got to give this a run for us and want you to know that your feedback is appreciated.

Hg
Ya no problems at all with it worked like it was said to.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ya no problems at all with it worked like it was said to.
Your feedback is going to be used by the boys at corp to help finalize the product man. This was a very special opportunity. It feels good knowing that every retail can of Z that rolls off the line and out to consumers after this was put together using feedback that you provided in testing this. I've done this with several of the products already too. It rocks :)

Hg

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Your feedback is going to be used by the boys at corp to help finalize the product man. This was a very special opportunity. It feels good knowing that every retail can of Z that rolls off the line and out to consumers after this was put together using feedback that you provided in testing this. I've done this with several of the products already too. It rocks :)

Hg
That it does.

And I have been talking to people about it already. (Not giving away any major info tho.)