Want to get bigger w/better sleepy-time? 3 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST Somnidren GH Ultra

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this out in the market for new sleep aid!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Want to get bigger w/better sleepy-time? 3 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST Somnidren G...

Last chance fellas... Any more apps?
That's a negative ghost rider ! Lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

As you can see, we're all about quality recovery at MST. We're moving on from the highly successful RPG logs last month (if you didn't see them, do a search, worth your time!) to another amazing recovery product. I'm looking for three people to log this sleepy-time miracle worker. To enter, tell me what interests you about Somnidren GH Ultra and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us. Loggers will be picked Friday!

Requirements:
- 18 years or older-33

- At least 250 posts on this forum—yes

- U.S. shipping address—yes

- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week-I update logs every day

- Post a final review-of course

- Links to your previous log (if any) current log would add to this for recovery
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288825-thorsdad-takes-90-a.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285209-thorsdad31-gainz-epic.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284699-thorsdad31-takes-trip.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

- Let us know if you plan to log other
products at the same time - yes I would It would be added to my current lgd log for a recovery aid this would be a welcome addition profile looks excellent and good sleep is always needed especially having to young sons that are both cutting teeth on top of doing construction work hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless!!

Here's 1 more​

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I know I said yesterday. But today is the day. Going to start the deliberations now!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Tough tough... TOUGH decision here. I really had a couple more people I really wanted to include but they're only giving me 3 logs.

Here are my loggers -
smith_69
thorsdad31
angcd3

thorsdad31 really edged some people out with his extra entries. If you didn't get picked, there's a good chance I really wanted to pick you. And I will definitely give you guys extra points in the next log opp! Sorry I couldn't pick more, guys!

Winners, please PM me your addy!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Tough tough... TOUGH decision here. I really had a couple more people I really wanted to include but they're only giving me 3 logs.

Here are my loggers - smith_69 thorsdad31 angcd3
thorsdad31 really edged some people out with his extra entries. If you didn't get picked, there's a good chance I really wanted to pick you. And I will definitely give you guys extra points in the next log opp! Sorry I couldn't pick more, guys!

Grats guys!!. Jealous

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Here are my loggers -
smith_69
thorsdad31
angcd3

Pm sent thanks again congratulations fellas smith_69 angcd3

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established

Here are my loggers -
smith_69
thorsdad31
angcd3

Congrats guess I'll be a zombie with no sleep

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Here are my loggers -
smith_69
thorsdad31
angcd3

Awesome ! Thanks brother ! Really looking forward to this! Congrats to smith_69 thorsdad31

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here are my loggers -
smith_69
thorsdad31
angcd3

It's ok I know you really wanted to pick me. Just kidding. Found out the stuff I'm going to start taking in 4 weeks already has ZMA. May have been too much.
3 great choices brother!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
It's ok I know you really wanted to pick me. Just kidding. Found out the stuff I'm going to start taking in 4 weeks already has ZMA. May have been too much.
3 great choices brother!
For the record, MST suggests stacking with ZMK, so stacking with a typical ZMA shouldn't be an issue.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gentlemen! Looking forward to the logs!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
guys,

I got mine last night with a bunch of samples as well thank you- I am starting this either sunday night or Monday night. not sure if I am working late sunday- either way, start of the log will be next week

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Got mine today !! With a bunch of samples as well planning on starting it Sunday night and I'll have my log up Monday morning ..

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Woot woot! What samples did the warehouse give ya? Looking forward to these logs and also your thoughts on the samples!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Want to get bigger w/better sleepy-time? 3 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST Somnidren G...

Woot woot! What samples did the warehouse give ya? Looking forward to these logs and also your thoughts on the samples!

When I saw the samples I was hoping to get a couple of that magical RPG Studhorse has stamped his seal of approval on .. lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I got the same I gave a few of the samples to my neighbor trying to get u guys some more biz habajaba
Yeah i always do the same when I get a bunch of stuff give a few to my buddies at the gym .. always good to spread the love around. .. lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wanted the rag caf but got a bunch of other goodies. Z, cryo and som single.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah i always do the same when I get a bunch of stuff give a few to my buddies at the gym .. always good to spread the love around. .. lol
Oh please.

You told me you wait till u run out and then do a dirty mix. Taking everything you got for free and mixing in a tub and going with whatever happens.

Lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Oh please.

You told me you wait till u run out and then do a dirty mix. Taking everything you got for free and mixing in a tub and going with whatever happens.

Lol
Doesn't sound like bad idea .. lol monster gains !

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

When I saw the samples I was hoping to get a couple of that magical RPG Studhorse has stamped his seal of approval on .. lol
Ah sorry, bro! RPG doesn't come in samples. Stuff sells itself. ;-)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Starting mine tonite I'll have my log up tomorrow!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hi guys-

sorry I thought I posted this up previously but wife was out of town this week and just in case the kids needed me I wanted to make sure I was able to get up!

log will start sunday evening and will be up on Monday-

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Perfect. I've been out of town myself and been missing the logs this week! Looking forward to getting started!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Perfect. I've been out of town myself and been missing the logs this week! Looking forward to getting started!
Slacker...vacationing once a month and shyt....lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ha! It was a business trip. The top 2% of LuLaRoe retailers went on a cruise. It was fun, but also a lot of networking and business talk. Exhausted.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
hi guys-

sorry I thought I posted this up previously but wife was out of town this week and just in case the kids needed me I wanted to make sure I was able to get up!

log will start sunday evening and will be up on Monday-
Hey Smith. Did you get started yet? If so, can ya tag me? I missed it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this. Looking for good quality sleep also. Dont sleep very well.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hey madds87, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we have already picked the loggers for this round. But you can always pick up a sample pack on our website at millenniumsport.net. $2 and it includes somnidren powder. That would be the best way to see how it works for you before buying a whole bottle.