Thorsdad31 gainz EPic muscle on epidrone (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
What up peeps another log coming in but i want to thank FireTitan and BPS for this opportunity to log epidrone . this log will be all about building quality muscle/leaning out and building strength.
About me height 6"4 weight 295 my training style is usually a modified layne norton ph3 workout but im gonna try something different for this log ita called the superman workout my training wil be early mornings before work the program is
Mon/thurs-chest back shoulers traps calves
Tues/fri-legs abs arms
Wed/sat/sun boxing / cardio
The program is done with supersets so the intensity should be there
Supplements epidrone 3 caps everyday
Fish oil
Whey protein
Multi vitamin
I have some plasma jet left so i will put that in there
Pct bps endosurge turbo
Daa creatine pwo
The fun starts monday i will post full workouts with before during and after pics and some video stay tuned for more updates

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!!!! This is going to be fuccing great!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd for the show! Recomp is the gameplan while adding strength huh, hows the diet going to look?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Subd for the show! Recomp is the gameplan while adding strength huh, hows the diet going to look?
Not sure yet been doing research to maximize gainz while maintaining energy levels

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Along for the ride, now let's get these insurance papers signed since you're running Layne Norton's PH3 trainer lol, it is brutal but in the end I had a 335 bench, 455 DL and 355 squat! Happy gains my friend.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 workout is in the books and it was pump fest took 1 cap of epidrone and 4 caps of pj pwo hit my warmup and i was ready this was my 1st workout in a few days and it felt good. The warmup was 10 kb swings 10 plyo pushups 10 goblet squats 1 min sprint on treadmill . the workout was new im following a new plan just to switch it up a bit
temp.jpg

The rep range for this week is 12-15 reps it changes from week to week but i rested for 20 seconds instead of the full minute had puddles of sweat everywhere dont really know what im doing nutrition wise any suggestions are welcome more updates to come

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 6'4 290 your recomp plan wont be too crazy. Any idea how much ya eating now? MyFitness Pal can make easy work logging a few days to see consistency then balancing the food budget for the rest. Any idea what BF% your sitting at?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Along for the ride, now let's get these insurance papers signed since you're running Layne Norton's PH3 trainer lol, it is brutal but in the end I had a 335 bench, 455 DL and 355 squat! Happy gains my friend.
Ive ran it twice and the GAINz are real, so is the deep depression and soreness but you either rise or crash n burn!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
At 6'4 290 your recomp plan wont be too crazy. Any idea how much ya eating now? MyFitness Pal can make easy work logging a few days to see consistency then balancing the food budget for the rest. Any idea what BF% your sitting at?
I try to eat clean i do construction so its hard to eat a clean lunch all the time ive been in a good habbit of chicken and veggies for lunch i just got a new scale that checks bf i know it wont be super accurate but it will give me sumthin to go by i will get that measurement tomorrow morning my fit bit has me on a plan to lose 1.5 pounds per week not really trying to lose weight just add dense muscle

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not sure if this was mentioned, but how long are you running this for?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle so 4 weeks thinkn bout getting another bottle to run for 8 weeks but as of now its 4 week smith_69

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks FTW my friend! Just take the money out of your wife's purse, she won't mind

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with lifted67, 2 bottles is the way to go! Youll get what you're ailing for then!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 had a great workout this morning took 1 cap of epidrone 4 caps of pj and i got rollin the warmup was 10 kb swings 10 goblet squats 10 plyo pushups 1 min sprint on treadmill the workout was
2016-09-06-09-31-53.jpg

Had great pumps all the way through rest period was 20 seconds heres a pic from after my workout
2016-09-06-09-33-30.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 had a great workout this morning took 1 cap of epidrone 4 caps of pj and i got rollin the warmup was 10 kb swings 10 goblet squats 10 plyo pushups 1 min sprint on treadmill the workout wasView attachment 139879
Had great pumps all the way through rest period was 20 seconds heres a pic from after my workoutView attachment 139880
Looking wide at them shoulders bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thorsdad31 how many days in are you?

I agree with the others, 2 bottles-8 weeks is the way to go....maybe BPS could give you a price break on the 2nd bottle????

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thorsdad31 how many days in are you?

I agree with the others, 2 bottles-8 weeks is the way to go....maybe BPS could give you a price break on the 2nd bottle????
Day 2 today

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 cardio/boxing todat was a no weight day but my heavy bag kicked my butt when i was 24 i trained muy tai and was in the best ovarall shape ever i was 235 lbs @ 10% bf so i still incorporate this in my off day training here is a video of my warmup[video]https://youtu.be/AIIOft7CJeo[/video]
Took 1 cap epidrone this morning 1 cap before my workout it was 2 pm got one more to take tonight the workout was a sweat storm i did 5- 5 minute rounds of punch kick knee combos. I started monday at 294.0 weighed in this morning at 290 so good progress there so far so good on epidrone more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 cardio/boxing todat was a no weight day but my heavy bag kicked my butt when i was 24 i trained muy tai and was in the best ovarall shape ever i was 235 lbs @ 10% bf so i still incorporate this in my off day training here is a video of my warmup[video]https://youtu.be/AIIOft7CJeo[/video]
Took 1 cap epidrone this morning 1 cap before my workout it was 2 pm got one more to take tonight the workout was a sweat storm i did 5- 5 minute rounds of punch kick knee combos. I started monday at 294.0 weighed in this morning at 290 so good progress there so far so good on epidrone more updates to come
Very nice work!! Nice to see that weight dropping too! So, so far(i know its early) Im guessing you are liking the Epidrone?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Very nice work!! Nice to see that weight dropping too! So, so far(i know its early) Im guessing you are liking the Epidrone?
Yes sir im liking alot

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You're a beast. Martial arts is no joke. And 4lbs in 3 days?!? Killin' it bro!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thank u sir i sweat profusely lol
Ha! I have thought about weighing my clothes before/after just to see how much I do. My family used to do cardio with me but someone would always get pissed that I slung sweat on them.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I have thought about weighing my clothes before/after just to see how much I do. My family used to do cardio with me but someone would always get pissed that I slung sweat on them.
Anothet key i belive is i weight train fasted 1st thing in the morning it took my body a lil bit of getting used to but as a whole my body feels better

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Anothet key i belive is i weight train fasted 1st thing in the morning it took my body a lil bit of getting used to but as a whole my body feels better
I wake up like I just died and went straight to hell. Ask my family :). No one talks to me until I come back down for my coffee refill. I've settled on 12-1pm because I always feel dead in the morning and gassed in the evening. I've actually also found that timing extends my time between meals more because I'm not hungry for a while after. But I'm sure it's possible to adjust.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I wake up like I just died and went straight to hell. Ask my family :). No one talks to me until I come back down for my coffee refill. I've settled on 12-1pm because I always feel dead in the morning and gassed in the evening. I've actually also found that timing extends my time between meals more because I'm not hungry for a while after. But I'm sure it's possible to adjust.
I use to be a afternoon guy for all my training but i was forced to work out in the morning before work my wife and i have 2 sons a 2 year old and a 2 month old i hit it hard in the morning she trains in the evening when i get home from work it was an adjustment but it works well for us now

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hows your appetite been so far?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 had a great morning workout was a little pressed for time so i did not rest between sets here was the workout
2016-09-07-22-19-47.jpg
i took 1 cap of epidrone and 4 caps of pj this workout was a pump / sweat fest i felt strong even with no rest my shoulders wer gassed but over all it was an excellent workout for the bench and row superset i used 135lbs for all 4 rounds it was a killer next week will be fun as the reps change to 8-10 range so i will be going heavier with weight more updates on the way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking good in here!!!