Want to BURN fat? Look to the SKY( GIVEAWAY TIME)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our scientist pictured below

BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg

has finally released our newest and STRONGEST fatburner. RED SKY! He was going to go with a different color, but we came to an agreement on RED SKY.This is literally the strongest fat burner I have ever tried energy wise and the beauty is, you don't have to use it as a fatburner. I would really like to see how this does in the work/school environment as an aid.

Ingredient profile:
redsky.png

It could be yours! All you have to do is....

1.Be signed up to the newsletter:https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
2.Post below

That's pretty much it. Simple and to the point giveaway. That's how we roll.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take a batch of that blue ice meth from heisenberg. Best pre-workout you will ever have.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Done and done.

Chaos and pain always has the simplest promos :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm in cuz the big green guy loves his SPEED !!!!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in trying but I'm out at least 1 more month with an injury. If that's a problem then don't need to pick me.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this with the interesting ingredient?
Halostachin?

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Signed up and this looks awesome! Haven't been too impressed with recent FB's I've tried so hoping I can get in on this!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in looks good!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just won a promo for ferrox reloaded otherwise i'd be all over this....C$P is rocking out the stims-ferrox reloaded is some strong stuff!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subscribed and have been interest in giving chaos and pain a try for awhile now

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could use some help getting ready for the pool this summer. I'm in !!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I got some awesome clean feeling energy without a crash from Red Sky!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'm close to 30 days in of use 5-7 days per week. I don't get the same huge energy burst but I still get a lot from it! I was beat this morning, took my full serving, shortly after I found myself having a dance party with my kids!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been signed up forever and need help with my cut currently

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im def in!! And signed up

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see if this would help get through a work day as a focus supp.

4am days are long!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. Decent ingredients.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
1 month old at home and just started back at work doing 4 10s, I could use some energy..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
celliem

celliem

Awards
Our scientist pictured below

View attachment 149023
has finally released our newest and STRONGEST fatburner. RED SKY! He was going to go with a different color, but we came to an agreement on RED SKY.This is literally the strongest fat burner I have ever tried energy wise and the beauty is, you don't have to use it as a fatburner. I would really like to see how this does in the work/school environment as an aid.

Ingredient profile:
View attachment 149024

It could be yours! All you have to do is....

1.Be signed up to the newsletter:
2.Post below

That's pretty much it. Simple and to the point giveaway. That's how we roll.
Sounds super intense. Subscribed. I'm in.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Can't wait to run this.

AlphaFem18

Awards
Subscribed. Interesting ingredient profile. Has the promo ended? Would love to try!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winner here! Send me your mailing address and email so we can send you your meth....er...red sky
Thanks for the opportunity to put this to use!!!

jev871

jev871

Awards
This stuff is legit, you guys won't be disappointed!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Received mine yesterday. Will be starting it soon. I'll put up a review as well. Also killer Memorial Day sale picked a few things up itching to try when they get here

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any update?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far so good. Have taken for 6 days now and I've noticed a very good stim feeling on days I go Fasted but on days I eat a good breakfast oats and eggs for example I really don't feel the stim effects. Been eating about 100 below maintenance but I've been doing this for a while and scale is staying relatively the same but first bf check had a drop in .2 since starting red sky. Not a ton but it's only been six days and haven't lowered cals so happy with that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far so good. Have taken for 6 days now and I've noticed a very good stim feeling on days I go Fasted but on days I eat a good breakfast oats and eggs for example I really don't feel the stim effects. Been eating about 100 below maintenance but I've been doing this for a while and scale is staying relatively the same but first bf check had a drop in .2 since starting red sky. Not a ton but it's only been six days and haven't lowered cals so happy with that.
Any crash afterwards? Line still hasn't arrived yet so I'm living through you lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. If you're living through me, well I feel sorry for u lol. Yea. A bit of a crash a cpl times, it's not every day but on days I go Fasted I've got to feel the stim but crash right about 4-5 hrs later

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. If you're living through me, well I feel sorry for u lol. Yea. A bit of a crash a cpl times, it's not every day but on days I go Fasted I've got to feel the stim but crash right about 4-5 hrs later
After this past week I tell ya it's been hell. Hope mine gets here soon as I'd love this to kickstart my mornings!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looked for a page in the product review section but couldn't locate.

Finished bottle of red sky and here's my review:

First off I enjoyed this run.

Stim effect: I felt it on days I went am Fasted but on days I ate I didn't feel anything tbh. With all the stim in this product I actually don't know if that's something I should be concerned with lol

But this product, for me, is one of those that hang out in the background and you don't really notice it but the mirror proves it's doing its job.

Minor crashes in the early part of the run but nothing past few weeks.

I ate pretty high calories as I have been doing this whole cut. I get a good deal of cardio in so my tdee is pretty high. I typically came a n about 100-300 below tdee.

I wound up losing 3.5 lbs over the course of this run with lbm staying almost the same from start to finish so almost entire loss was bf. That to me is the selling point.

I'll def hit this up again next year when I cut again. And if I ate less I know I would've lost more, but heck using a product that allows you to eat higher than you otherwise would have been able to and never actually feeling like your cutting makes this a slam dunk product.

Thanks again for choosing me to win this and if anyone has any questions please let me know

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Stim effect: I felt it on days I went am Fasted but on days I ate I didn't feel anything tbh. With all the stim in this product I actually don't know if that's something I should be concerned with lol

But this product, for me, is one of those that hang out in the background and you don't really notice it but the mirror proves it's doing its job.

I ate pretty high calories as I have been doing this whole cut. I get a good deal of cardio in so my tdee is pretty high. I typically came a n about 100-300 below tdee.

I wound up losing 3.5 lbs over the course of this run with lbm staying almost the same from start to finish so almost entire loss was bf. That to me is the selling point.

I'll def hit this up again next year when I cut again. And if I ate less I know I would've lost more, but heck using a product that allows you to eat higher than you otherwise would have been able to and never actually feeling like your cutting makes this a slam dunk product.

Thanks again for choosing me to win this and if anyone has any questions please let me know
How was your mood?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh mood was great in the gym for sure. Overall it's been good. Tough to truly gauge for me though bc I have this mental thing when it's gloomy and rainy out I fall into an overall depressed state and actually have to fight myself to do anything and unfortunately it's been pretty darned gloomy around here this month. But I only missed one lifting session bc of it, and really can't recall the spells lasting as they usually do so yeah I guess this prob did elevate mood too. Didn't even consider that til now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

nice review!!!