Vujades BLR Rebirth Log - its time to get the boyz back!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started my pct after a 6 week DMZ cycle about 5 days ago I'm taking viron, rebirth, and follidrone and so far I'm impressed i feel good
Good stuff bro. Looks like a solid PCT.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Rebirth Log - Week 3 Wrap Up

Yesterday was day 21 of my Rebirth Log, so I wanted to give you guys a wrap up of how it went this week.

Positive Effects this week::
Energy levels are getting better. Was able to do about 10 extra minutes on the elliptical twice this week.
Had more energy at night as well, and haven't been as tired. Stayed up late twice because of it.

Libido is back up some. Morning would has been back for about 5 days now after dropping Form.
Also starting to feel horny again and testicles are starting to feel fuller.

Lethargy has gotten a little better then it was in week 2, still not 100% but Im getting there.
I had to take a few naps this week, but not as many as the 1st 2 weeks.

Strength still not 100%, but i did have 1 or 2 workout this week where I felt stronger & had more endurance.

Weight is holding steady, only dropped 1 or 2 lbs since starting PCT.

No Itchy Nips or Gyno signs
No bloat or puffiness
No GI Issues

No sides whatsoever..! The Rebirth / Viron PCT Stack seem to be doing what they were intended to do.

I've got about 9 days worth of Rebirth & Viron left including today . Today being April 1st, I will get bloodwork
done on Thursday, April 9th & should be able to post it up within 2 or 3 days.

I gotta kick this up a Notch this week and make things happen...!

brundel
halfhuman
kisaj

*this is not an Aprils Fool Joke :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear! Alittle late on this log but in!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good bro!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going amazing glad all is working out

NattyJack

Awards
Really liking the sound of this, good to see it going so well

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx brundel & halfhuman. I just hope that my bloodwork looks as good as I feel :) thx for for joining in Natty.
I'm pretty confident it will.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I am as well. Generally you can tell if your levels are tanked out. As things start to recover you feel better. Obviously this isnt a perfect indicator and only labs will confirm but IM confident. We tested extensively.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
in for the results. looking promising so far. awesome work in PCT my dude.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, man! Glad to hear it is going well so far!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty confident it will.
I like to hear that :)

Yah I am as well. Generally you can tell if your levels are tanked out.
As things start to recover you feel better. Obviously this isnt a perfect indicator and only labs will confirm but IM confident.
We tested extensively.
Like i said, i am feeling better, but i want the labs to be as good as i feel, for BLR as well as for myself.
I don't want to have to resort to using Shady RC SERMS if I don't have too :)

in for the results. looking promising so far. awesome work in PCT my dude.
Thx for joining bro. Appreciate the the kind words my man :)

Awesome, man! Glad to hear it is going well so far!
You know it bro. For what it worths, Im loving it :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have full faith in the product.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Rebirth Log - Day 23

Last night i had a really good leg workout. My strength was just about 90% of what it was when I was on cycle.
On most of my exercises I was able hit within 10-15lbs of what I was doing towards the end of the cycle when
my strength was at its best. It definitely made me felt good to accomplish that, Really excited to see what next
weeks leg workout will be like...

My energy levels are definitely up. Im been staying up later most nights which is unusual for me, because i have
to get up at 6am every day. Last night i stayed up until 12:30 (normally go to bed about 10:30 or 11) and today
i took off of work and planned to sleep in. Well instead of sleeping in, I woke up at 6:30 and was wide awake,
plus i had some raging morning wood today.

Seeing that i took off work today, I plan on going Surfing & later this afternoon I'm going to hit Arms really hard.
I haven't done a good arm day since my cycle and i want to see if I can get those baby's pumped up & swole :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR Rebirth Log - Day 23

Last night i had a really good leg workout. My strength was just about 90% of what it was when I was on cycle.
On most of my exercises I was able hit within 10-15lbs of what I was doing towards the end of the cycle when
my strength was at its best. It definitely made me felt good to accomplish that, Really excited to see what next
weeks leg workout will be like...

My energy levels are definitely up. Im been staying up later most nights which is unusual for me, because i have
to get up at 6am every day. Last night i stayed up until 12:30 (normally go to bed about 10:30 or 11) and today
i took off of work and planned to sleep in. Well instead of sleeping in, I woke up at 6:30 and was wide awake,
plus i had some raging morning wood today.

Seeing that i took off work today, I plan on going Surfing & later this afternoon I'm going to hit Arms really hard.
I haven't done a good arm day since my cycle and i want to see if I can get those baby's pumped up & swole :)
This is good news bro. If you were shut down you would be tired not waking up early.
You would also feel weak. Good stuff bro.

After the cycle will you do a review in the review section?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good news bro. If you were shut down you would be tired not waking up early.
You would also feel weak. Good stuff bro.

After the cycle will you do a review in the review section?
Thats what i figured too.

Plus Im not taking any stimulants right now, other then a little caffeine with my preworkout (about 150mg)

Im trying to judge the positive effects of the products Im taking without stimulants giving me a false positive so to speak.

Yes, i will definitely do a review for you guys..!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to get labs the day after your 30 day mark or wait?
I was planning on doing it either on the morning of Day 30 or Day 31. Next Thursday or Friday.

Steve, what would be the advantage of waiting past day 30..? (I won't have any Rebirth left to take)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was planning on doing it either on the morning of Day 30 or Day 31. Next Thursday or Friday.

Steve, what would be the advantage of waiting past day 30..? (I won't have any Rebirth left to take)
I would run it on day 30. This way we know the exact numbers after 30 days post cycle using Rebirth.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run it on day 30. This way we know the exact numbers after 30 days post cycle using Rebirth.
Sounds good brundel. Day 30th it is.. I believe thats this Thursday if Im not mistaken. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just like when using a serm, we wait 30 days or so to get an accurate reading..

If I get labs while on a serm, they'll be misleading.. A few weeks or so after is the best time to get labs to see where your body is truly at once everything is out of your system..
The goal of the labs is to see what the Rebirth does.
To determine changes specifically caused by the product. You wouldnt run a study on a compound and test months after administration because the compound would almost certainly no longer be causing an effect. Its almost certain the labs would be different a month later but again the goal is to see the potential of the product not the subjects long term potential for recovery.

whitelie

Awards
But isn't long term recovery the ideal goal of a serm replacement?

I'd have thought you get 3 sets of bloods done. At the start, the 30 day mark (to establish product effectiveness) and 60 day mark (to assess how the body is once off the product).

You want to know your body is back to normal once the product is out of the system, not just whilst on it. Afterall, that's what the product is designed for.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But isn't long term recovery the ideal goal of a serm replacement?

I'd have thought you get 3 sets of bloods done. At the start, the 30 day mark (to establish product effectiveness) and 60 day mark (to assess how the body is once off the product).

You want to know your body is back to normal once the product is out of the system, not just whilst on it. Afterall, that's what the product is designed for.
It would be nice to see what numbers were like a month after but again...the product is intended to boost numbers into normal ranges.
What happens after that is not dictated by the product one way or another. Yes....his levels could drop to 0 a month later but that would be due to his endocrine system and nothing ro do with the product.

whitelie

Awards
I would like to think the numbers a month later would be pretty close to what they were before starting the initial cycle. Assuming bloods were taken before starting the cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to think the numbers a month later would be pretty close to what they were before starting the initial cycle. Assuming bloods were taken before starting the cycle?
This is the hope yes. Many times pct will raise levels above normal for the user. Not above normal human range but above normal for that person. The goal being to end pct with estro very low and test as high as possible. This way the body seeks homeostasis and will wind up with lowish estro and med high test.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
vujade, just get the bloods at the 30 day mark and 60 day mark. If your doc is hesitant to get you bloods, say you fell like you have low t or say your milking and get him to run bloods. Once they come back normal, which they hopefully will, say your feeling better

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade, just get the bloods at the 30 day mark and 60 day mark.
If your doc is hesitant to get you bloods, say you fell like you have low t or say your milking and get him to run bloods. Once they
come back normal, which they hopefully will, say your feeling better
thx Jack. Depending on how the lab results come back @ 30 days will determine whether I do that at 60 as well.
If I get back to baseline or above then I won't worry about it. If I am still low, then I will continue on with PCT and
do it again in 60 days too. Thx for the tips brother.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
vujade-So your 30 day mark is 4/10/15 (Friday) is that correct? Your log day #23 was on 4/3 so I'm just doing the math. That when you're getting bloods taken?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade-So your 30 day mark is 4/10/15 (Friday) is that correct?
Your log day #23 was on 4/3 so I'm just doing the math. That when you're getting bloods taken?
I think your correct... i was planning on going either Thursday or Friday. Probably Friday.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the labs!
You and a ton of other people.... Have you seen how many views this thread has..?

Over 4300 & counting. It has the most views of any log on the 1st 3 pages of the supplement log section..!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of people waiting on results ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and a ton of other people.... Have you seen how many views this thread has..?

Over 4300 & counting. It has the most views of any log on the 1st 3 pages of the supplement log section..!
They all love you, that's all ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They all love you, that's all ;)
Thats what I was thinking too :lmao:

Its still not as popular as one of Kat's & Puccah's threads... :)

NattyJack

Awards
Haha the level of interest is amazing. As I stated straight at the start of the log I the results of this will influence my future cycle choices. I think a lot of people are thinking the same!

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
So, when one completes a proper pct, meaning your numbers come back to your baseline numbers, could you then begin another cycle at that point or is it still the time on = time off rule? I guess with some methylated oral it should be but what about a cycle that's not so harsh on the liver?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, when one completes a proper pct, meaning your numbers come back to your baseline numbers,
could you then begin another cycle at that point or is it still the time on = time off rule? I guess with some methylated oral it should
be but what about a cycle that's not so harsh on the liver?
You could go right back on, but what you would be the point of coming off then if all your doing is going right back on.
The whole point of time on plus pct = time off, is to give you body a chance to recuperate. Just because your test levels
may be back up where they used to be doesn't mean that your cholesterol is back to normal or that your liver enzymes
are back to normal at the end of PCT. it may take a few months for your body to equalize its self back to normal.

Many different body systems need to recover after using anabolic for any amount of time.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I mostly agree with you, I just wanted to hear someone else viewpoint on it. Ive seen alot of people finish up pct and then get bloods back all good hormone wise, then get right back on cycle again.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mostly agree with you, I just wanted to hear someone else viewpoint on it. Ive seen alot of people finish up pct and then get bloods back all good hormone wise, then get right back on cycle again.
Generally post PCT labs will be good if proper PCT protocol is followed and the drugs or supps used are good, however, what happens from there depends primarily on how healthy the subjects endocrine system is.
Post PCT you want=
Super high test
Super low estro
High LH
Low aromatase

This way as the body seeks homeostasis test will drop a bit, estro will rise a bit and things should wind up in a favorable state.
Many guys who have run dozens of cycles will find that each recovery becomes less and less effective and eventually HRT is the only option.
Lots of people say as long as you take breaks your fine but this hasnt been my experience or what I have seen in others.
If you run 1 to maybe 2 x 10 week cycles per year you may be able to get away with it until your 30s or so before your body begins to refuse to restart. This is from personal experience. If you run cycle after cycle after cycle with only a few weeks off things will go downhill quickly.
Most vets just stay on and grow. Low dose test for life and cycles of other components for as long as you are healthy and young.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Good explanation brundel thanks.

Good luck with your blood work on Friday vujade. I'm sure It will turn out great.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Rebirth Log - Day 28

Things have been going well this past week. Libido is back up. Morning wood is back in full effect.
Energy levels are starting to normalize. I've taken way less naps this past week and have stayed up
later then normal most nights.

My gym sessions have been longer and with more reps. Monday night i even played racquetball for
2 hours after doing my back workout. Right now my strength is still down, but some of that may be
attributed to my shoulder acting up again. I probably put a lot of strain on it when i was on cycle.

I will be getting my labs done Friday morning @ 7am. Hopefully i will have my results back by
Monday or Tuesday next week so that I can post them up.

I will also be doing 30 day wrap up & final review will be posted once i get the labs back.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far - thanks vujade!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Rebirth Log - Day 28

Things have been going well this past week. Libido is back up. Morning wood is back in full effect.
Energy levels are starting to normalize. I've taken way less naps this past week and have stayed up
later then normal most nights.

My gym sessions have been longer and with more reps. Monday night i even played racquetball for
2 hours after doing my back workout. Right now my strength is still down, but some of that may be
attributed to my shoulder acting up again. I probably put a lot of strain on it when i was on cycle.

I will be getting my labs done Friday morning @ 7am. Hopefully i will have my results back by
Monday or Tuesday next week so that I can post them up.

I will also be doing 30 day wrap up & final review will be posted once i get the labs back.
Great log as usual, bro!