• L-Glutamine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been curious as to what everyone's favorite type of powerchews are, so I thought I would put together a little poll to see. Its very hard for me to pick myself as I love the taste and convenience of the BCAA chews to pop in place of actual candy that curbs cravings and gets in BCAAs at the same time. I also really enjoy the Creatine chews with the creapure inside that beats boring bulk creatine. the preworkout is a very solid energy and focus supplement that eliminates the need for mixing up a drink before hitting the gym. D-test is absolutely incredible in terms of taste and effectiveness. The inclusion of LCLT and the new flavor makes it even better also! The Glutamine chews make a great pre-bed snack!

What is your favorite chews?! :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly I've never had any... But I'd think lclt ones are pretty good. I just pop lclt in my mouth and let it dissolve on my tongue lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I left the poll open to vote for more than one too. I know how hard it is to pick a favorite! :yumyum:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its hard to vote but i had to say the bcaa's LOVE EM.
but they are all like candy.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I left the poll open to vote for more than one too. I know how hard it is to pick a favorite! :yumyum:
ahh good , but now it dont make sence cuzz im just gonna click em all. jks jks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumping this up for more votes for your favorite Powerchews!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys need to do a give away for some of these chews.
I want2try

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
D test win hands down on taste for me. But BCAA chews are the most versatile IMO, I eat them literally every single day.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys need to do a give away for some of these chews.
I want2try
A giveaway would be sweet for sure. Hopefully there will be some samples to pass around before long :fingersx:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D test win hands down on taste for me. But BCAA chews are the most versatile IMO, I eat them literally every single day.
BCAA chews are a daily staple of mine too as are the creatine chews :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had to go with bcaa's, they've become a staple since the beginning.....plus i had a big stash of creatine powder and pre workouts so i haven't gotten around to trying those two products yet

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had to go with bcaa's, they've become a staple since the beginning.....plus i had a big stash of creatine powder and pre workouts so i haven't gotten around to trying those two products yet
Great choice there!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I went through a whole container of the BCAA's this week, LOL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA is in the lead, but D-test isnt far behind....

Bump for more votes!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A giveaway would be sweet for sure. Hopefully there will be some samples to pass around before long :fingersx:
I sent power chews a PM a while back for some samples never heard/received anything.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For you guys that have sent PMs to powerchews before and still haven't gotten any samples, hit them with another PM. They have a lot of forums to cover, so they may have missed your original pm somehow ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For you guys that have sent PMs to powerchews before and still haven't gotten any samples, hit them with another PM. They have a lot of forums to cover, so they may have missed your original pm somehow ;)
I cant just PM u?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've been curious as to what everyone's favorite type of powerchews are, so I thought I would put together a little poll to see. Its very hard for me to pick myself as I love the taste and convenience of the BCAA chews to pop in place of actual candy that curbs cravings and gets in BCAAs at the same time. I also really enjoy the Creatine chews with the creapure inside that beats boring bulk creatine. the preworkout is a very solid energy and focus supplement that eliminates the need for mixing up a drink before hitting the gym. D-test is absolutely incredible in terms of taste and effectiveness. The inclusion of LCLT and the new flavor makes it even better also! The Glutamine chews make a great pre-bed snack!

What is your favorite chews?! :D
Ive been taking the glut and creatine ones. Tastes pretty awesome.