dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that the formula is dialed in perfectly, and quite impressively. we're only waiting for labels. Save $30 if you don't care about the label. This formula is intensive, and very difficult to make, not to mention quite expensive - but the results are speaking for themselves.

After making the final changes, the new growth began accelerating. Most dramatic changes are in the crown area, obviously, but you can see the new growth in the front as well too.

The market on this is mainstream, so I will not be able to control the MSRP - but I can offer these at a $30 discount before the labels come in. No log or pictures required to get this price.

The final changes were made and this is 10 days of use, twice per day application. Twice per day application is essential for ideal results.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/virile-mane-final-formula-unlabeled

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
If this works like what I see in these pictures (and I know it will). You will instantly become a multi millionaire

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this works like what I see in these pictures (and I know it will). You will instantly become a multi millionaire
Can you imagine the products that I'll be able to release when cost/[profit isn't a factor? I can barely even sleep thinking about it.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects?
What other medicines can this not be used alongside?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any side effects?
What other medicines can this not be used alongside?
Side effects? No, this is a topical start stays in the scalp tissue. What's your concern?

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Does this one have a tint to it like the first beta?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this one have a tint to it like the first beta?
This one is so dark it's almost black, but I did a great job getting the liposomes to firm, at least using my crude observation skills.Rubbing it in compltely will make lt absorb all in so you don't look like a blotchy freak.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Lol. The first beta I used wasn't that bad. Kinda help me look more tan on my head.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Side effects? No, this is a topical start stays in the scalp tissue. What's your concern?
Didn't actually know evomuse were at the forefront of hair regrowth technology so guessed it worked similar to stuff like minoxidil which gives shortness of breath among other side effects.
Does new hair fall out when product use stops?
Do you ship to UK?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't actually know evomuse were at the forefront of hair regrowth technology so guessed it worked similar to stuff like minoxidil which gives shortness of breath among other side effects.
Does new hair fall out when product use stops?
Do you ship to UK?
minoxidil is extremely limited in its effects. Generally the stuff is pushed because it's a single ingredient that was able, at the time, to be patented. When you run into that greed motivation, they are looking for that "magic bullet"compound that they can make all sorts of wild claims for. Myself, I was highly highly disappointed

You're obviously going to shed Telogen hairs, which will be replaced with anlagen hairs, but generally with some indications that we're drafting stem cells to differentiate into healthy and new bulbs/follicles, it not just all going to fall out upon ceasing.

I'm not going to turn this into a nit- picking thread, confrontational and asking functional questions that will be answered in both the writeups and with the testing threads. I'm putting my own patchy head out there with pictures as are others, and that will have to suffice until the writeup is done.

A single bottle is under a pound, so I believe you can actually get it shipped out to the UK for about $16.

Sorry, but I've been on the hair loss forums and it's nothing but arguments. I'm still one Man here and I do not have that kind of time.

The number of pathways that were hitting is absurd and I just have my notes to work from.

Until the writeup and final packaging is done, the product is offered at an absolutely stupid discount.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if anyone deserves it, he sure does.

h968042

Awards
When will this past weekend orders ship? If not by tomorrow I need to change my shipping address.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any updates guys in how the product went for you, any new reviews?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade any reviews on this product mate?
I just added the VM Serum into the mix recently and feedback is coming in positive.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I just added the VM Serum into the mix recently and feedback is coming in positive.
Is anyone logging it with pictures etc? I’m surprised there isn’t loads of hype for a product that can give better results than minoxidil/fina etc without the sides

ArkAngel86

Awards
How long after application is it safe to shower? dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long after application is it safe to shower? dsade
The scalp lotion should be left on a while, but the Serum absorbs in about 15 minutes.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I have been having decent results from dermarolling my scalp for hair regrowth. I also have a bottle of Viral Mane, any reason I should not apply after Dermarolloing? Is there potential for side effects if I get systematic absorption?

ArkAngel86

Awards
I have been having decent results from dermarolling my scalp for hair regrowth. I also have a bottle of Viral Mane, any reason I should not apply after Dermarolloing? Is there potential for side effects if I get systematic absorption?
Dermarolling alone or with minoxidil?

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
With minodoxidil. It seems like it could make viral mane work more effectively if it is not dangerous.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
minoxidil is extremely limited in its effects. Generally the stuff is pushed because it's a single ingredient that was able, at the time, to be patented. When you run into that greed motivation, they are looking for that "magic bullet"compound that they can make all sorts of wild claims for. Myself, I was highly highly disappointed

You're obviously going to shed Telogen hairs, which will be replaced with anlagen hairs, but generally with some indications that we're drafting stem cells to differentiate into healthy and new bulbs/follicles, it not just all going to fall out upon ceasing.

I'm not going to turn this into a nit- picking thread, confrontational and asking functional questions that will be answered in both the writeups and with the testing threads. I'm putting my own patchy head out there with pictures as are others, and that will have to suffice until the writeup is done.

A single bottle is under a pound, so I believe you can actually get it shipped out to the UK for about $16.

Sorry, but I've been on the hair loss forums and it's nothing but arguments. I'm still one Man here and I do not have that kind of time.

The number of pathways that were hitting is absurd and I just have my notes to work from.

Until the writeup and final packaging is done, the product is offered at an absolutely stupid discount.
Looks like the unlabeled VM is sold out. Am I seeing it right, the VM and VM serum combo is $49.99 - u get a bottle of each?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Been looking into dermarolling, a lot of positive feedback. Bump for an answer dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been looking into dermarolling, a lot of positive feedback. Bump for an answer dsade
There is some potential for systemic absorption. The dermaroller works similarly to some of the ingredients. Basically causing micro-injuries triggers certain responses - Arachidonic acid/Prostaglandin cascade, IGF-1 signaling, etc. This in turn triggers the area into kind of a growth and repair phase. We were able to produce those same effects locally with the formula.

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is some potential for systemic absorption. The dermaroller works similarly to some of the ingredients. Basically causing micro-injuries triggers certain responses - Arachidonic acid/Prostaglandin cascade, IGF-1 signaling, etc. This in turn triggers the area into kind of a growth and repair phase. We were able to produce those same effects locally with the formula.

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?[/QUOTE
dsade">

dsade
Are you familiar with the Swiss temples prostaglandin protocol? Are any of the virile mane ingredients along those lines?

Any potential sides with systematic absorption of this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?[/QUOTE
dsade">

dsade
Are you familiar with the Swiss temples prostaglandin protocol? Are any of the virile mane ingredients along those lines?

Any potential sides with systematic absorption of this product?
I'm not, but I just took a look. He's definitely in agreement with my research.

Systemic absorption is very limited. While I don't blast the formula with penetration enhancers, like I do with the topical products, I use just enough to get the ingredients past the Stratum Corneum (scaly outer layer) to influence surrounding tissue inflammation and nutrient delivery, while also including the right combination of carriers to get the ingredients through the follicular openings.

ArkAngel86

Awards
I got all these little hairs sprouting after 18 days, unfortunately I didnt take any starting pics, but its def working!

Edit: Got the pic to work

DBFCC733-1BF1-48EA-8502-1DBD5514B754.jpeg

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you focusing on the crown area?

lunchbeast

Awards
Not meaning to throw shade here, but not sure what I'm seeing in that picture...looks like a shaved head that hasn't been shaved for a few days and is simply growing out. How much of that is new hair growing where none grew before and how much is hair that was just cut short/shaved? Or was your entire scalp bald?

lunchbeast

ArkAngel86

Awards
Not meaning to throw shade here, but not sure what I'm seeing in that picture...looks like a shaved head that hasn't been shaved for a few days and is simply growing out. How much of that is new hair growing where none grew before and how much is hair that was just cut short/shaved? Or was your entire scalp bald?

lunchbeast
That is approx 7 days after I buzzed my head with a 1/2 guard. Look at the length of the hairs in the front of my head and on the sides compared to the length of a lot of the hairs in the middle. The shorter hairs in the middle are new

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Solid "before" shot at the least. Will be very interested to follow your progress. Thanks!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and made a collage, from December 5th (start) until just now. I think I mixed up one of the pictures, but you can see 3 month progress.

2018-03-02_15.58.19.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I mixed up a couple of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try to make a new collage with the pictures in chronological order.

lunchbeast

Awards
That is approx 7 days after I buzzed my head with a 1/2 guard. Look at the length of the hairs in the front of my head and on the sides compared to the length of a lot of the hairs in the middle. The shorter hairs in the middle are new
Thanks for the clarification.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Matt Have you been using the Serum along with the scalp lotion the entire time?

Anything wrong with using the lotion after both applications of the serum?
dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt Have you been using the Serum along with the scalp lotion the entire time?

Anything wrong with using the lotion after both applications of the serum?
dsade
I apply the lotion after the night time Serum application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not at all.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some of this coming my way along with some DCP. The results look good so far. For the first time in my life Im experiencing shedding and hoping this can help maintain or even regrow some of what has been lost. Matt's products are top notch

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Matt, any chance of buying just the serum instead of the combo pack? I'm going through the serum much faster than the original, and right now have 3 & 1/2 bottles of the original, and half a serum. Lol

I love the serum btw. My scalp is def filling in, even on the occasional light androgen ��

ArkAngel86

Awards
Matt, any chance of buying just the serum instead of the combo pack? I'm going through the serum much faster than the original, and right now have 3 & 1/2 bottles of the original, and half a serum. Lol

I love the serum btw. My scalp is def filling in, even on the occasional light androgen ��
I will soon need just a serum as well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, of course. I should have more stock tomorrow. Word is starting to spread about the formula and I'm getting a bunch of new customers and retailer .

You guys want 2 packs of the serum?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, of course. I should have more stock tomorrow. Word is starting to spread about the formula and I'm getting a bunch of new customers and retailer .

2 packs sound good to me! I'll take 2. 2 packs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt really focus heavy of the antioxidant angle with the serum, but i have been looking at restoration of natural color since a lot of my growth came in much lighter.

Superoxide Dismutase has been shown to be a vital component to healthy melanocytes.

Some of you might recall my NOxidant formula. It will be brought back as an optional add-on, but I have a handful of bottles that I will send out with the next few orders.

ArkAngel86

Awards

I will take 1-2 pack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 65