Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Black Weekend Sale + Giveaway

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah not looking for much, just beach season and something to run for 8-12 weeks, might add some lgd. I have yet to see anyone but you speak about 3ad that is why I am asking for some reviews.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not looking for much, just beach season and something to run for 8-12 weeks, might add some lgd. I have yet to see anyone but you speak about 3ad that is why I am asking for some reviews.
Yeah I mean both Epiandro and 3AD will be dry on their own and minimally suppressive (although PCT after 12 weeks would still be something you’d want to do), and require no support unless you are acne prone (3-5 grams pantothenic acid/B5 daily over 2-3 doses, with or without some L-Carnitine per dose, helps reduce acne). They will help gym energy & drive and give a little strength and fullness, more-so 3AD. Epiandro is more of a preWO burst. You can stack them even.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Yeah I mean both Epiandro and 3AD will be dry on their own and minimally suppressive (although PCT after 12 weeks would still be something you’d want to do), and require no support unless you are acne prone (3-5 grams pantothenic acid/B5 daily over 2-3 doses, with or without some L-Carnitine per dose, helps reduce acne). They will help gym energy & drive and give a little strength and fullness, more-so 3AD. Epiandro is more of a preWO burst. You can stack them even.
Hyde have you used the 3ad before? I was looking at this on the g-buster site and wondered how it would stack with sten

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde have you used the 3ad before? I was looking at this on the g-buster site and wondered how it would stack with sten
Do it. I liked it a lot spread through the day with M1A and some SARMs. Really helped keep libido around and lethargy at bay with no test in the cycle.

I used 3 doses daily for that purpose, although 2 worked alright.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do it. I liked it a lot spread through the day with M1A and some SARMs. Really helped keep libido around and lethargy at bay with no test in the cycle.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards

If my gym ever opens back up. Whitmer extended our stay home again.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

So, 3-AD bolstered the libido ....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 ad is quite unique. Adding it to the sten might be exciting~

Last edited:

JBE2019

Awards
Is it okay to add/stack a natural Test Booster with Epiandrosterone or is it better to just wait until PCT with Epiandrosterone?

Last edited:

Jlovett5693

Awards
Is it okay to add/stack a natural Test Booster with Epiandrosterone or is it better to just wait until PCT with Epiandrosterone?
It wont hurt. But I would definitely do it during the pct to help your with producing test naturally. Look for one with d aspartic acid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It wont hurt. But I would definitely do it during the pct to help your with producing test naturally. Look for one with d aspartic acid.
Only use DAA the first few weeks of PCT, 4 max. It raises test in hypogonadal males but actually lowers it in males with test levels within the normal range.

Jlovett5693

Awards
Only use DAA the first few weeks of PCT, 4 max. It raises test in hypogonadal males but actually lowers it in males with test levels within the normal range.
Good to know. What do you suggest to use for a test booster?

JBE2019

Awards
Where did 3AD go on gainbuster website? I am really liking it!