Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Black Weekend Sale + Giveaway

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
@ZOO Hey man, we can’t complain on a free offer lol. No worries here! Also, @Tank88 I personally plan to do a review/log for Juice Daddy once I receive it. Almost through my 6 week DMZ cycle and plan to use it as a big boost during PCT
Just wondering. How did it work for you and what you got out of that run?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
This is my second cycle and I am very pleased with this one. My strength has come up quite a bit in every department- previous ORM on bench I now do for reps plus 50lbs+ (Not to mention I don’t use a spotter so could be more) for example. I feel very good still in regards to daily well-being, although very tired once I lay down but I’m working 6 days a week on top of training hard. Goal is to be 200lbs by Christmas and I weighed in yesterday at 198lbs, up from 188-190 prior to the run. The pumps, strength, well-being and fullness are incredible with this stuff. Didn’t notice any sides either. Only issue I ran into was from lifting much heavier and had some back muscle strain but all has been good for a little over a week now.
I haven’t been eating a ton of BS as I did on my previous run so hoping to hold on to as much as possible following PCT with some quality mass.
I can 110% vouch for VL being legit and I wouldn’t look anywhere else for these kinds of goodies.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
@ZOO Hey man, we can’t complain on a free offer lol. No worries here! Also, @Tank88 I personally plan to do a review/log for Juice Daddy once I receive it. Almost through my 6 week DMZ cycle and plan to use it as a big boost during PCT
Just wondering. How did it work for you and what you got out of that run?
This is my second cycle and I am very pleased with this one. My strength has come up quite a bit in every department- previous ORM on bench I now do for reps plus 50lbs+ (Not to mention I don’t use a spotter so could be more) for example. I feel very good still in regards to daily well-being, although very tired once I lay down but I’m working 6 days a week on top of training hard. Goal is to be 200lbs by Christmas and I weighed in yesterday at 198lbs, up from 188-190 prior to the run. The pumps, strength, well-being and fullness are incredible with this stuff. Didn’t notice any sides either. Only issue I ran into was from lifting much heavier and had some back muscle strain but all has been good for a little over a week now.
I haven’t been eating a ton of BS as I did on my previous run so hoping to hold on to as much as possible following PCT with some quality mass.
I can 110% vouch for VL being legit and I wouldn’t look anywhere else for these kinds of goodies.
That's great to hear and just more verification I made the right choice. Thank you sir

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Little update: Special Forces has been awesome for those training sessions that require extra mental focus! It doesn’t add any unwanted stimulated feeling or elevated heart rate the way taking extra preWO would cause - this is the way to go for sessions you need to turbocharge your preWO boost for that extra edge. Very happy with my purchase!

Nickec9

Awards
@clevelandsae
@wfreiling
@blynch1
@Malocah
Well hows the PWO ??? Havent seen any logs.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any discount code now ? Got a buddy that wants to order.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any discount code now ? Got a buddy that wants to order.