Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Black Weekend Sale + Giveaway

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
@ZOO Hey man, we can’t complain on a free offer lol. No worries here! Also, @Tank88 I personally plan to do a review/log for Juice Daddy once I receive it. Almost through my 6 week DMZ cycle and plan to use it as a big boost during PCT
Just wondering. How did it work for you and what you got out of that run?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
This is my second cycle and I am very pleased with this one. My strength has come up quite a bit in every department- previous ORM on bench I now do for reps plus 50lbs+ (Not to mention I don’t use a spotter so could be more) for example. I feel very good still in regards to daily well-being, although very tired once I lay down but I’m working 6 days a week on top of training hard. Goal is to be 200lbs by Christmas and I weighed in yesterday at 198lbs, up from 188-190 prior to the run. The pumps, strength, well-being and fullness are incredible with this stuff. Didn’t notice any sides either. Only issue I ran into was from lifting much heavier and had some back muscle strain but all has been good for a little over a week now.
I haven’t been eating a ton of BS as I did on my previous run so hoping to hold on to as much as possible following PCT with some quality mass.
I can 110% vouch for VL being legit and I wouldn’t look anywhere else for these kinds of goodies.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
@ZOO Hey man, we can’t complain on a free offer lol. No worries here! Also, @Tank88 I personally plan to do a review/log for Juice Daddy once I receive it. Almost through my 6 week DMZ cycle and plan to use it as a big boost during PCT
Just wondering. How did it work for you and what you got out of that run?
This is my second cycle and I am very pleased with this one. My strength has come up quite a bit in every department- previous ORM on bench I now do for reps plus 50lbs+ (Not to mention I don’t use a spotter so could be more) for example. I feel very good still in regards to daily well-being, although very tired once I lay down but I’m working 6 days a week on top of training hard. Goal is to be 200lbs by Christmas and I weighed in yesterday at 198lbs, up from 188-190 prior to the run. The pumps, strength, well-being and fullness are incredible with this stuff. Didn’t notice any sides either. Only issue I ran into was from lifting much heavier and had some back muscle strain but all has been good for a little over a week now.
I haven’t been eating a ton of BS as I did on my previous run so hoping to hold on to as much as possible following PCT with some quality mass.
I can 110% vouch for VL being legit and I wouldn’t look anywhere else for these kinds of goodies.
That's great to hear and just more verification I made the right choice. Thank you sir

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Little update: Special Forces has been awesome for those training sessions that require extra mental focus! It doesn’t add any unwanted stimulated feeling or elevated heart rate the way taking extra preWO would cause - this is the way to go for sessions you need to turbocharge your preWO boost for that extra edge. Very happy with my purchase!

Nickec9

Awards
@clevelandsae
@wfreiling
@blynch1
@Malocah
Well hows the PWO ??? Havent seen any logs.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keeping a lookout zoo as you ahve some "goodies"

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keeping a lookout zoo as you ahve some "goodies"

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any discount code now ? Got a buddy that wants to order.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any discount code now ? Got a buddy that wants to order.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, guys. The $h!tshow is over and Juice Daddy as well as Assault Team is in. Once again I am tremendously sorry for the delay. Although I have to say that the product did turn out very very sexy.

The winners of the contest please PM me on here with your address and the product you want to log or review (I don't want to go digging through old emails and just in case people moved lol). You can pick between either Juice Daddy (Peach Mango), Juice Daddy (Jingle Berries aka Berry Punch), and Assault Team.
@clevelandsae
@wfreiling
@blynch1
@Malocah

I'll make an official sales post later but for anyone who wants to get a head start on snagging some units I have a 20% off sale going on for Gainbusters from now through 1/31. Use code JUICED

Attachments

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great new products and profiles on both. Really impressed with the blend on Assault Team. That's going to be a great one.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great new products and profiles on both. Really impressed with the blend on Assault Team. That's going to be a great one.
Thanks, bro! I'm really excited for all of them. Assault Team I feel is going to be a solid piece in my fat loss arsenal. Quite proud of the mix. It's like the old Necrosis but improved imo

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
It’s time 💪🏼 Thanks to @ZOO for the opportunity! The flavor I chose (Jingle Berries) is the best tasting PWO I’ve ever tried; especially after a couple doses of SNS Focus XT 🤢 I’m excited!

D8F98751-559D-485C-9A36-297A11EA906A.jpeg

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
First lift session with the new Juice Daddy PWO and WOW. I hadn’t had good mind-muscle connection since coming off of my DMZ cycle almost 2 months ago and haven’t had much drive to get into the gym more than 2-3X a week. This **** is no joke. Stacked it with VasoForce XT and Xgels and killed chest/tri’s. No itching, but definitely had that wired feeling to knock out my workout.
As stated before, this flavor is hands down the best I’ve had.
If you’re on the fence, grab this while you can!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the intel, @blynch1. Just placed an order for two tubs, really looking forward to it. VL/GB is the shizzz

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First lift session with the new Juice Daddy PWO and WOW. I hadn’t had good mind-muscle connection since coming off of my DMZ cycle almost 2 months ago and haven’t had much drive to get into the gym more than 2-3X a week. This **** is no joke. Stacked it with VasoForce XT and Xgels and killed chest/tri’s. No itching, but definitely had that wired feeling to knock out my workout.
Which flavor?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which flavor?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just had an hour and half back/bi workout with juice daddy, it’s intense to say the least. Tons of energy and focus without feeling too cracked out. I definitely recommend this pre if you like stims the way I do.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Just had an hour and half back/bi workout with juice daddy, it’s intense to say the least. Tons of energy and focus without feeling too cracked out. I definitely recommend this pre if you like stims the way I do.
Did you get any sort of “itch”? I used to use C4 and recently been using ON PWO and they make me itch but I didn’t get that from this. I love the feeling this PWO gives me so far and don’t miss the itch

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you get any sort of “itch”? I used to use C4 and recently been using ON PWO and they make me itch but I didn’t get that from this. I love the feeling this PWO gives me so far and don’t miss the itch
No I didn’t, the itch you speak of usually comes from beta alanine which juice daddy doesn’t contain

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, like I just missed out on the discount on Juice Daddy. Any chance you guys will be running another discount/sale on it soon?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Dang, like I just missed out on the discount on Juice Daddy. Any chance you guys will be running another discount/sale on it soon?
It’s $10 off right now on their website- great price for this product. I’ll be stocking up when I near the end of this tub. Just hope Jingle Berries is still an option!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to buy some badly, but I took inventory of my preWO situation and it has gone totally out of control - literally set for a year lol.

I’m sure I won’t make it that long before picking some up though! Juice Daddy looks lit

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
Social construct has dictated my participation in holiday commercialization. Translation? Discounts heavier than a season of My 600-lb Life.

The Black Weekend Week-Long Sale is throwing down with a 40% Discount on both Vicious Labs and Gainbusters products. Since I’m piss-poor when it comes to business and have an apparent disregard for margins, these already premium priced supplements are now available to the public at wholesale from Nov. 25 - Dec. 1. (Early birds rejoice! Codes will activate the morning of Sunday, 11/24)

These prices will not present themselves again... seriously. So don't ask if you procrastinate, or worse, purchase elsewhere lol.
- ViciousLabs.net discount code: PURGING
--- site password: UNDERGROUND

- Gainbusters.com discount code: FRAGGED
--- site password: GAINSTER

But wait!!! There’s more? Yes, in addition to the aforementioned discount, I will be giving away 4 bottles (2 of each flavor) of Gainbusters’ soon to be released preworkout, Juice Daddy. True to the aggressive nature of Team 3CC culture, this Bostin Loyd collaboration is a hard-on for stimulant junkies. It will be available in Peach Mango and a Christmas edition Jingle Berries flavor.

** Winners will be selected at random from the list of orders that use the Black Weekend codes; this includes orders through Vicious Labs as well as Gainbusters. Announcement to be made Friday, Dec. 6.

This clearance event not only serves to fulfill Black Friday obligations, but will be used to clean-up and revitalize both brands with new products and a new look:
- Vicious Labs will soon see the return of its famed non-stimulant, T2 based fat burner, Necrosis, by way of its successor formula, Virus.
- Current designer products will remain a part of the inventory with possible new PH’s to be added. Additionally, a more balanced, yet exceptionally potent, preworkout is in the works.

NOTE: In an effort to help protect our products and payment processing, both the Gainbusters and Vicious Labs websites require a password to enter and will visually appear as a service type of business - nutrition, training, and supplementation consultation. Invoices will reflect this by having a related description (arbitrary) in addition to the Order Number. The Order Number is only thing that needs to match up. Basically, this is bodybuilding Fight Club.
just letting you know, I just ordered 2xCorpse! DMZ is my all time favorite and I’m ready to get these gains!!!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm Idk if there will be another 20% off soon but you can use code ZOO for 10% off in the meantime :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for all the feedback and help, guys!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a quick heads up...

PLEASE NOTE: While the serving size for Juice Daddy is 4.5g, the scooper included in the bottle typically makes 3g servings. For a more accurate serving size, use 1.5 scoops or 1 large heaping scoop. For best results, use a digital scale.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Starting a run of Msten myself. Thank you ZOO
just finished mine last week. youll like it! the jingle berry pre work out has been great too, just started using it this week.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting a run of Msten myself. Thank you ZOO
No problem, bro. Thank you for the support!

just finished mine last week. youll like it! the jingle berry pre work out has been great too, just started using it this week.
Hell yeah! Thanks for the shout on the pre workout. Don't forget that 1.5 scoops is the actual 4.5g serving size. 1 scoop is about 3g.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
No problem, bro. Thank you for the support!

Hell yeah! Thanks for the shout on the pre workout. Don't forget that 1.5 scoops is the actual 4.5g serving size. 1 scoop is about 3g.
I followed your guidance on the 1.5 scoop and strength/focus was ridiculous! Can’t get enough of this stuff. Paired with VasoForce, this is no joke

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I followed your guidance on the 1.5 scoop and strength/focus was ridiculous! Can’t get enough of this stuff. Paired with VasoForce, this is no joke
Thanks, brother! So happy you enjoyed it. Wait till I get ya to try Special Forces ;)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just throw 2 scoops down the hatch haha

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well all these great sales if i do a cycle of eq and test ( when gyms open back up) what do you guys think of dmz or sten for the kicker as far as leaner gains and power. Zoo seems to be very generous with deals and know his stuff. Of course i missed the lmg "research chemical" when they had some left.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well all these great sales if i do a cycle of eq and test ( when gyms open back up) what do you guys think of dmz or sten for the kicker as far as leaner gains and power. Zoo seems to be very generous with deals and know his stuff. Of course i missed the lmg "research chemical" when they had some left.
They’ll do the job well as long as you can eat on them. I am using DMZ now and it always lowers my appetite. Still, the mass is coming on nicely!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to hear or see more about 3AD, not much reviews. I know I have read one on here but anyone else? How does it compare to epiandro? Any solo logs to see what the results are. Looking to run this or epiandro for the summer.
Thank you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love to hear or see more about 3AD, not much reviews. I know I have read one on here but anyone else? How does it compare to epiandro? Any solo logs to see what the results are. Looking to run this or epiandro for the summer.
Thank you.
3AD is better IMO. Stronger, lasts longer, smoother.

Both would be a pretty weak ass run. Not sure what kind of gains you are expecting to make but these are stackers, not builders. Consider some Vicious DMZ or Msten to run with one of these.