Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Black Weekend Sale + Giveaway

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Yeah I’m on 30mg currently thinking to maybe bump to 45mg last week or two but we’ll see. Just didn’t know if Msten would blow DMZ out as VL has them for only $44 currently. Might just stick with DMZ since I haven’t noticed any sides and feel/look the best I have yet.
Hey, it's like they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." haha

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Yeah I’m on 30mg currently thinking to maybe bump to 45mg last week or two but we’ll see. Just didn’t know if Msten would blow DMZ out as VL has them for only $44 currently. Might just stick with DMZ since I haven’t noticed any sides and feel/look the best I have yet.
Just sent payment for 2 more bottles @ZOO 😃

Spartan lean

Awards
Thanks for the great sale ZOO. Picked up a few bottles of EPI and DMZ. Your process time is insanely fast.......

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the great sale ZOO. Picked up a few bottles of EPI and DMZ. Your process time is insanely fast.......
Like none I’ve ever experienced lol
Thank you, guys! It's only me doing all of this so I am certainly trying my best to keep up and process everything in a timely fashion. I normally don't do post office stuff on Saturday since mine is closed but I will go to a different one to get current orders out today :)

Also, there are some invoices not paid yet. So if anyone on here has ordered but hasn't gotten any email or invoice notification please let me know. One email address used on an order was kicked back to me, for example. Thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Special Forces is really nice so far, for anyone wondering.

Added 2 caps to my preWO cocktail yesterday and just felt extremely dialed in on the squat training I had to knock out. Would recommend if you are intrigued by nootropics! Can’t wait to use it again.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Special Forces is really nice so far, for anyone wondering.

Added 2 caps to my preWO cocktail yesterday and just felt extremely dialed in on the squat training I had to knock out. Would recommend if you are intrigued by nootropics! Can’t wait to use it again.
Thanks, Hyde!!! I appreciate the feedback. It's definitely a solid product. I think the price keeps people away, but the ingredient profile is solid and the result speak for it. Try 3 caps on a tough leg or back day for extra "umph" haha ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of Demon Drops... I just got the updated labels in. This is the same product as Demon Drops, but with an updated look. Same thing for DMZ and MSTEN - same products, different label. I'm trying to spruce up the product line with a nice blend of cool and professional mixed in with the Vicious style. Hope everyone likes new image. I'll be updating the site tonight or tomorrow. Also, here is the new T2/non-stim fat burner product, Virus. This will be the replacement for Ember and is more of a 2.0 of the old Necrosis product people seemed to really enjoy :)

Attachments

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of Demon Drops... I just got the updated labels in. This is the same product as Demon Drops, but with an updated look. Same thing for DMZ and MSTEN - same products, different label. I'm trying to spruce up the product line with a nice blend of cool and professional mixed in with the Vicious style. Hope everyone likes new image. I'll be updating the site tonight or tomorrow. Also, here is the new T2/non-stim fat burner product, Virus. This will be the replacement for Ember and is more of a 2.0 of the old Necrosis product people seemed to really enjoy :)
You are legit @ZOO! I will definitely be purchasing more products from you in the near future!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Anyone got any anecdotal reports of the methylsten? I just got some.

Only other brand I tried was medfit (I’ve had msten in a stack before)

I’ve read around it seems everyone likes VL just curious what some think

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been so long since I've done DMZ/MSTEN can't even remember...going to be cutting, which would you go with?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been so long since I've done DMZ/MSTEN can't even remember...going to be cutting, which would you go with?
Haha what he said^^^ Honestly, either compound will work just as well. Neither has an advantage in fat loss since both are dry, DHT-based compounds and don't stimulate fat loss directly anyway. Diet is the determining factor with these products helping in muscle preservation/building. But, anecdotally, folks often will say MSTEN is better for cutting/recomp and DMZ for bulking.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down to 4 bottles of Bomb Squad (Mega-dosed EpiAndro). These won't be restocked right away so if you need em get em now!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Haha what he said^^^ Honestly, either compound will work just as well. Neither has an advantage in fat loss since both are dry, DHT-based compounds and don't stimulate fat loss directly anyway. Diet is the determining factor with these products helping in muscle preservation/building. But, anecdotally, folks often will say MSTEN is better for cutting/recomp and DMZ for bulking.
Is this China regulation bullshit gonna be effecting you guys

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this China regulation bullshit gonna be effecting you guys
I'm really not sure yet... I will be in contact with my manufacturer(s) this week though. At the very least I will try to get a big batch of designers made up if they anticipate supply issues moving forward. I'll post updates once I get them in the Vicious Labs sub-forum. I was wanting to add an additional PH to the DMZ and MSTEN options. Perhaps LMG, Mithras, or Triumphalis.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot that tomorrow is Cyber Monday (wth don't we do sales for these days lmao) so I'll keep the discount code active through tomorrow. It will expire at midnight pacific time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm really not sure yet... I will be in contact with my manufacturer(s) this week though. At the very least I will try to get a big batch of designers made up if they anticipate supply issues moving forward. I'll post updates once I get them in the Vicious Labs sub-forum. I was wanting to add an additional PH to the DMZ and MSTEN options. Perhaps LMG, Mithras, or Triumphalis.
*cough*triumph*cough cough*

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Down to 4 bottles of Bomb Squad (Mega-dosed EpiAndro). These won't be restocked right away so if you need em get em now!
Welp I just ordered another bottle

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
just placed an order from each. looking forward to it!

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Ordered last Wednesday and got it in the mail Monday. Given it was a holiday weekend, that was fast shipping. I was also surprised how high the dose is.
You won my business ZOO. Thank you.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Ordered last Wednesday and got it in the mail Monday. Given it was a holiday weekend, that was fast shipping. I was also surprised how high the dose is.
You won my business ZOO. Thank you.
Ordered Saturday, received Monday. Got ya beat! This guy is an animal

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Dang that's quick. You got same day shipping 😅 ZOOs name is appropriate then.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to be of service!!! I'm just like you guys. I want my gains asap haha.

Funny thing about my name... it was ZOOLANDER originally but everyone shortened it to ZOO so that stuck. I ain't mad about that none. It's kinda cool I think lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I made 4 different orders from different companies last week. You’re the only one that has been delivered. I don’t even have tracking from 2 companies. Thank you

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made 4 different orders from different companies last week. You’re the only one that has been delivered. I don’t even have tracking from 2 companies. Thank you
Nah, man, thank you! I'm a tadpole in a piranha filled pond so it means a lot when guys like yourself order from me :)

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nah, man, thank you! I'm a tadpole in a piranha filled pond so it means a lot when guys like yourself order from me :)
Can you get m1ad? Might as well right it’s only the last extremely strong prohormone but I’d say it beats triumphalis Mithras and what not

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you get m1ad? Might as well right it’s only the last extremely strong prohormone but I’d say it beats triumphalis Mithras and what not
Tis a great compound. Ran some this summer. Still have a sealed bottle of Cryovar

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1A is one of my proposed prohormones for the next run. Just waiting to get some numbers back on all of the ones I can get made and then I will post a poll. M1A codename is Golem :D

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. I have concluded the drawing for the Juice Daddy giveaway. I had a bit of an oversight by not having you guys include usernames in the order notes so I went ahead and emailed the winners and will post them below as they respond. I would like to once again THANK everyone for participating in the sale, which far exceeded my expectations. I'm very grateful and can't wait to share what I have in the works. Juice Daddy is expected to be made available Tuesday.

Winners (in order of response):
1) @clevelandsae - Peach Mango
2) @wfreiling - Jingle Berries
3) @blynch1 - Jingle Berries
4) @Malocah - Peach Mango

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. I have concluded the drawing for the Juice Daddy giveaway. I had a bit of an oversight by not having you guys include usernames in the order notes so I went ahead and emailed the winners and will post them below as they respond. I would like to once again THANK everyone for participating in the sale, which far exceeded my expectations. I'm very grateful and can't wait to share what I have in the works. Juice Daddy is expected to be made available Tuesday.

Winners (in order of response):
1) @clevelandsae - Peach Mango
2) @wfreiling - Jingle Berries
Thanks brother

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I never win **** ! I’m very excited lol thanks again ZOO. Life-long customer here

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope some of you guys log your results with these products, there's not a lot of logs that i can find on here (i might also just be blind), but really interested to see some results/feedback especially on the 3-ad product

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a quick hit update for everyone (and Juice Daddy winners, specifically), the tracking number I received was not for my products. Whoever the hell lives in Wisconsin though is probably happy they got their stuff though lol. Sorry for the delay. I am trying to get an ETA on Juice Daddy, as well as Virus. I feel like a broken record constantly saying that.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
@ZOO Hey man, we can’t complain on a free offer lol. No worries here! Also, @Tank88 I personally plan to do a review/log for Juice Daddy once I receive it. Almost through my 6 week DMZ cycle and plan to use it as a big boost during PCT