Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Black Weekend Sale + Giveaway

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Social construct has dictated my participation in holiday commercialization. Translation? Discounts heavier than a season of My 600-lb Life.

The Black Weekend Week-Long Sale is throwing down with a 40% Discount on both Vicious Labs and Gainbusters products. Since I’m piss-poor when it comes to business and have an apparent disregard for margins, these already premium priced supplements are now available to the public at wholesale from Nov. 25 - Dec. 1. (Early birds rejoice! Codes will activate the morning of Sunday, 11/24)

These prices will not present themselves again... seriously. So don't ask if you procrastinate, or worse, purchase elsewhere lol.
- ViciousLabs.net discount code: PURGING
--- site password: UNDERGROUND

- Gainbusters.com discount code: FRAGGED
--- site password: GAINSTER

But wait!!! There’s more? Yes, in addition to the aforementioned discount, I will be giving away 4 bottles (2 of each flavor) of Gainbusters’ soon to be released preworkout, Juice Daddy. True to the aggressive nature of Team 3CC culture, this Bostin Loyd collaboration is a hard-on for stimulant junkies. It will be available in Peach Mango and a Christmas edition Jingle Berries flavor.

** Winners will be selected at random from the list of orders that use the Black Weekend codes; this includes orders through Vicious Labs as well as Gainbusters. Announcement to be made Friday, Dec. 6.

This clearance event not only serves to fulfill Black Friday obligations, but will be used to clean-up and revitalize both brands with new products and a new look:
- Vicious Labs will soon see the return of its famed non-stimulant, T2 based fat burner, Necrosis, by way of its successor formula, Virus.
- Current designer products will remain a part of the inventory with possible new PH’s to be added. Additionally, a more balanced, yet exceptionally potent, preworkout is in the works.

NOTE: In an effort to help protect our products and payment processing, both the Gainbusters and Vicious Labs websites require a password to enter and will visually appear as a service type of business - nutrition, training, and supplementation consultation. Invoices will reflect this by having a related description (arbitrary) in addition to the Order Number. The Order Number is only thing that needs to match up. Basically, this is bodybuilding Fight Club.

Attachments

Last edited:

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I want to try some of the berry pre .. peach not so much .

Reactions: ZOO
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I received an invalid password response. I will try it again tomorrow.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received an invalid password response. I will try it again tomorrow.
The passwords to enter the sites are active and valid. Which did you use for which site? Also, it may be that you need to put it in all caps if you didn't.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try some of the berry pre .. peach not so much .
Believe it or not, the Peach Mango is actually really really good. It was Bostin's flavor suggestion and pick for it... turns out it's delicious haha. Berry was my choice though so I can't argue with your pick ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The passwords to enter the sites are active and valid. Which did you use for which site? Also, it may be that you need to put it in all caps if you didn't.
I just re-tried the passwords listed above, in all caps, as the password to enter the respective site (I tried both). I still rec'd the received an invalid password response.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same here its giving me incorrect password both in caps, non caps, Just the beginning letter caps :(

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just re-tried the passwords listed above, in all caps, as the password to enter the respective site (I tried both). I still rec'd the received an invalid password response.
Same here its giving me incorrect password both in caps, non caps, Just the beginning letter caps :(
To clarify you guys are using the passwords to enter the site and not the discount codes right? That is Vicious Labs is UNDERGROUND and Gainbusters is GAINSTER. I have had orders with no issues accessing the store and double checked the site settings too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To clarify you guys are using the passwords to enter the site and not the discount codes right? That is Vicious Labs is UNDERGROUND and Gainbusters is GAINSTER. I have had orders with no issues accessing the store and double checked the site settings too.
That did it - I used the all caps password t enter the site, and then the all caps discount code, and everything worked.

Sorry if this was my user error - but I thought it would help others, too (and maybe increase sales).

Thanks,

Beau

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That did it - I used the all caps password t enter the site, and then the all caps discount code, and everything worked.

Sorry if this was my user error - but I thought it would help others, too (and maybe increase sales).

Thanks,

Beau
Phew. Appreciate the effort, bro! This actually helps a lot in that it may prevent further confusion. I went ahead and edited the original post so that its easier to read. Admittedly, the password/discount can be a little convoluted haha

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe it or not, the Peach Mango is actually really really good.
Peach is a great flavor in supps and overlooked. Peach based supps sound a little sketchy on paper until you try it. Have a couple peach and mango flavored supps and they are awesome. Definitely great to get outside the typical fruit punch, popsicle flavors that every other pre has.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These sites are cc purchasers available?
Yep. Submit your order and select Invoice as your payment method. I'll then send you an email (to the one you used to place the order) with a checkout link through paypal that will let you use CC. I have to send these out manually myself so response time may vary but I'm usually pretty prompt.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order! I'd want to try Jingle Berries if I got picked for the Juice Daddy promo, simply because of the name alone. Haha.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah think of trying 3AD as opposed to epiandro but not alot of feedback on that one. Guess if I purchase can give a review.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah think of trying 3AD as opposed to epiandro but not alot of feedback on that one. Guess if I purchase can give a review.
Should be some logs around here since I did a logging opp a bit back. Either way it's good stuff. Can't go wrong with 3AD or EpiAndro... or both haha

Just placed an order! I'd want to try Jingle Berries if I got picked for the Juice Daddy promo, simply because of the name alone. Haha.
Appreciate the order! Juice Daddy should be good stuff. If your name gets drawn I'll sign you up for Jingle Berries haha

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah would love to go with both, will see what the discount brings it out to. Prefer to save and run 12 weeks over summer when at beach everyday😊

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I would listen to Boston on most stuff I might even try injectable dnp but peach pre work out is where I would have to draw the line. Blue raz kiwi watermelon even unflavored but no go on the peach. so yes i would try injecting dnp before peach pre workout..

DieselJD

Awards
I would listen to Boston on most stuff I might even try injectable dnp but peach pre work out is where I would have to draw the line. Blue raz kiwi watermelon even unflavored but no go on the peach. so yes i would try injecting dnp before peach pre workout..
To each there own, but this is hillarious.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny enough... he hooked me up with a bottle of that injectable DNP hahaha. (also contains: clen, phentermine, yohimbine)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome news. Are the new labels finalized?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loved the 3AD I tried before. Epiandro is like a jolt of gas for training; 3AD lasts for hours and has more feel-good and libido-stimulating properties (and added some muscle fullness for me). They would stack well in a cutting cycle.

Epiandro in bigger doses seems to ramp up my strength. Gram a day with get you some pounds on the bar, while you’re on it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loved the 3AD I tried before. Epiandro is like a jolt of gas for training; 3AD lasts for hours and has more feel-good and libido-stimulating properties (and added some muscle fullness for me). They would stack well in a cutting cycle.

Epiandro in bigger doses seems to ramp up my strength. Gram a day with get you some pounds on the bar, while you’re on it.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Perfectly explained!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Believe it or not, the Peach Mango is actually really really good. It was Bostin's flavor suggestion and pick for it... turns out it's delicious haha. Berry was my choice though so I can't argue with your pick ;)
Personally, I've found that the mellower peach flavor usually helps "buffer" the stronger taste that some supps have.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are great sales!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to express my appreciation for a great first day of the Black Weekend Sale. You guys kept me busy with a tremendous response. I'm really excited about this as it will help with creating the new products I have in mind. Let's keep it rolling!

Also, I'm down to about 20 bottles of Bomb Squad (high dose EpiAndro). So if this is on your wish list I'd snag some.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All these products look great, but as a natty all I think about is losing my hair! Haha

Great deals for people keen on those products!

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I apologize if this is a trivial question, but where do you put the discount code at?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Once you go to check out . It should have a spot for promo code

UnathleticFrog

Awards
Purchased 2 of everything on Vicious Labs website! Zoo is the real deal! If his products are anything like his customer service, they are top notch!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for jumping in, everyone!

Purchased 2 of everything on Vicious Labs website! Zoo is the real deal! If his products are anything like his customer service, they are top notch!
Happy to help, bro! Especially for a service member :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All these products look great, but as a natty all I think about is losing my hair! Haha

Great deals for people keen on those products!
Half the products are natty on both Vicious Labs and Gainbusters, fyi - there’s some great stuff. Capped DMAA on Vicious and a unique nootropic blend at Gainbusters if you wanna supercharge some training sessions, for example!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half the products are natty on both Vicious Labs and Gainbusters, fyi - there’s some great stuff. Capped DMAA on Vicious and a unique nootropic blend at Gainbusters if you wanna supercharge some training sessions, for example!
Good point! Not to mention the GDA which seems to be heavily overlooked. I've about used as many bottles as I've sold lmao

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had another kickass round of orders sent out yesterday and this morning. You guys are badasses. I really appreciate the response I've gotten during this sale. Don't forget to tell your buddies and spread the word! The more stuff I can clear out, the more new products I can release and sooner. If you refer anyone, have them include your forum username in the order notes. I'll count that as an additional giveaway entry for the referrer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG

Delivered from Cali to the Midwest in less than 48 hours...about 48 hours before Black Friday at that. I would have been amazed to see it Friday!

Thank you @ZOO

Popping a cap of Special Forces now to finish the work day strong

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 188784

Delivered from Cali to the Midwest in less than 48 hours...about 48 hours before Black Friday at that. I would have been amazed to see it Friday!

Thank you @ZOO

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 188784

Thank you @ZOO

Hell yeah!!! Enjoy those, brother. Thank you for the order and for posting up too. I love seeing those sweet bottles.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Very thankful for the support I have received this week. Orders are still coming and I couldn't be happier about it. Be sure to complete your invoices if you haven't yet so I can process your order and get it shipped out tomorrow :)

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into DMZ and really enjoying so far! Should I grab another bottle for my 3rd cycle down the road or say **** it and grab some Msten? Would 10mg Msten blow 45mg DMZ out of the water?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks into DMZ and really enjoying so far! Should I grab another bottle for my 3rd cycle down the road or say **** it and grab some Msten? Would 10mg Msten blow 45mg DMZ out of the water?
Both are excellent compounds. It'll be personal preference as to which is "better" so if you feel like experimenting then maybe give MSTEN a shot. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Obviously, it isn't a perfect scale since each compound is unique to themselves, but this is more or less how I view the dosing (and why I dose the bottles in the manner that I do):
MSTEN 10mg = DMZ 15mg
MSTEN 20mg = DMZ 30mg
MSTEN 30mg = DMZ 45mg

As the scale increases, the more that the potency skews in favor of MSTEN... at least technically. Real world results will, again, depend on personal response.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Both are excellent compounds. It'll be personal preference as to which is "better" so if you feel like experimenting then maybe give MSTEN a shot. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Obviously, it isn't a perfect scale since each compound is unique to themselves, but this is more or less how I view the dosing (and why I dose the bottles in the manner that I do):
MSTEN 10mg = DMZ 15mg
MSTEN 20mg = DMZ 30mg
MSTEN 30mg = DMZ 45mg

As the scale increases, the more that the potency skews in favor of MSTEN... at least technically. Real world results will, again, depend on personal response.
Comparable sides?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your personal response. Msten kills me. DMZ I have used like 3-4 times fine.
Gotcha. Yeah I’m on 30mg currently thinking to maybe bump to 45mg last week or two but we’ll see. Just didn’t know if Msten would blow DMZ out as VL has them for only $44 currently. Might just stick with DMZ since I haven’t noticed any sides and feel/look the best I have yet.