Very first ph or AAS... Which?

PitMann

Awards
Am getting ready to do my 1st cycle. Was planning an aas cycle with wks 1-4 30mg dbol ed
wks 1-10 500mg wk Test enanthate
wks 1-10 400mg wk EQ

10mg nolva ed for sides, clomid pct.

After reading of M-1-Test Was thinking of just running this 2wks on 2wks off with 6wks total of being on.

Looking to gain about 20lbs of solid lean mass. What cycle would you go with? Thanks :cool:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Lots of different opinions on this.
I'm going to assume you're over 21, have been training regularly for a few years, and have your diet in order.

My personal opinion is keep your first cycle simple.
400-500 mg/wk test for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle.
D-bol, test, and EQ all aromatise to varying degrees. If you use multiple compounds and experience sides, you won't know for sure which compound is causing the problem.
Now with that said if you're heart is set on stacking, I would do Test 400-500 mg/wk for 10-12 weeks and Methyl 1-Test starting at 10mg/day for 4 weeks.
Also I would consider having an anti-aromatise on hand such as Aromasin, Armidex, etc. and save the Nolva for use if you develop Gyno symptoms, or PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with what matt said on the test-only cycle. I got away with stacking 3 different compounds on my cycle, but I used an anti-e throughout, and had vitex just in case the fina got me. I could have made decent gains on just the test only at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. but it would have been MUCH more cost effective for the pounds i did gain IMHO, and easier to live with (you'll feel like superman on the test only).

ManBeast

PitMann

Awards
My stats are 5'8 197lbs 11%bf never cycled before. Been trainig for 4 years now. I know that pound for pound I could gain as much size on Test alone but would like to achieve the hardness and vascularity that comes along with the EQ. AS far as anti-e I haved decided on l-dex with nolva on hand in case of sides.

Thanks for responding. I was beginning to think no one was going to.