AAS Very First Cycle Need Insight!!!!

Jimrho58

Awards
So the time is here to move to a big boy. I'm 23 been taking ph on an off for some time now and have made pretty good gains. I'm curious if I would just take one cycle of test 300 mgs for 10 weeks with hcg, ai, and Nolva as pct how much would I gain on a clean bulk and would I keep it or most of it if I never took aas again and what kind of test does everyone recommend I know there is a bunch of different ones, just looking to shoot every 3-5 days nothing crazy everyday **** lol any advice

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test prop at 300mg/week for 10 weeks is a good first injectable cycle. With longer esters I'd go for 12 weeks. I'd probably use enanthate or cypionate - less PIP and more stable blood levels. Inject twice per week.No need for HCG with a short cycle like that.Diet dictates your gains.I would kick it off with 6 weeks of DYMETHAZI9E at 40/40/40/40/40/60.

Jimrho58

Awards
I was thinking test e for 10 weeks at 300mg a week maybe 400

wrathman10

Awards
I was thinking test e for 10 weeks at 300mg a week maybe 400
That's not going to do much for you if your test lvl's around normal. Plus by running test E for 10 weeks should be pushed to 12. You will get more out of it. I would say run around 400-500 and eat big and clean and you will transform. Best of luck.

Jimrho58

Awards
Okay I'll do 400 for 12 but am wonder if I need to take hcg while on cycle or just wait till off with nolva and a natty test booster

wrathman10

Awards
Iv never used hcg personally so I can't say much on it but on 400 test E nova was enough for me.

Superman_777

Awards
Don't look into hcg so much, as it is more needed and efficient in your longer cycles and blasting/cruising. Get an ai and nolva and you will be fine. I would run a min. of 500, you wont see anything to talk about below that dose, especially if your not running hg gear. Run it for 12 weeks. Like one above suggested, you can add in an oral kickstart, up to you on this one. Goodluck.

Jimrho58

Awards
True but I just wanna be able to bounce back quick after this cycle cuz being shutdown is no fun at all

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
True but I just wanna be able to bounce back quick after this cycle cuz being shutdown is no fun at all
Anything that's going to give you huge gains (or really any gains at all) will shut you down. Make your cycle worth your time, money, and effort. And then make sure your pct is golden. And you'll have an enjoyable cycle :)

Jimrho58

Awards
Got my cycle down its gunna be test e for 12 weeks at 400 pct is gunna be nova 20, Formastanzol, and natty test booster for 4-6 weeks look good?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
wtf... why hasnt anyone asked for stats?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Got my cycle down its gunna be test e for 12 weeks at 400 pct is gunna be nova 20, Formastanzol, and natty test booster for 4-6 weeks look good?
Great! I would add cel pct assist as your test booster. I use it every pct, and even solo runs with it. Run it 4/4/4/4 up to 8 weeks.

Sebdiz

Awards
Did you ever do this Cycle? And if so.. How did it go?