AAS DELIEVERY PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongerbond

Awards
Hey everyone,i ordered some Test E for my first cycle about 3 weeks ago and it finally arrived ,well sorta ,here is the problem the usps came but left a notice saying that the delivery needed a signature wich was clearly not the deal from the site i ordered from ,it was my understanding that the delivery would not need a signature so i didnt really put my full name on it but now i need to go pick it up from the postal office near me,first problem is my id will not match the name on the pkg ( its close but not it) ,secondly im a little nervous about the whole thing especially that ive been hearing about a lot of arrests related to gear,i went online and scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow and im nervous about that too,does anyone know if it would be safe to do either? i live in manhattan NY in case that helps,thank you Brandinooooo help please

strongerbond

Awards
i left my phone number for the redelivery since the building has no buzzer.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Hey everyone,i ordered some Test E for my first cycle about 3 weeks ago and it finally arrived ,well sorta ,here is the problem the usps came but left a notice saying that the delivery needed a signature wich was clearly not the deal from the site i ordered from ,it was my understanding that the delivery would not need a signature so i didnt really put my full name on it but now i need to go pick it up from the postal office near me,first problem is my id will not match the name on the pkg ( its close but not it) ,secondly im a little nervous about the whole thing especially that ive been hearing about a lot of arrests related to gear,i went online and scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow and im nervous about that too,does anyone know if it would be safe to do either? i live in manhattan NY in case that helps,thank you Brandinooooo help please
What arrests bro. I follow it pretty closely know big Labs have been busted. And you can't pick it up if name does not match.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What arrests bro. I follow it pretty closely know big Labs have been busted. And you can't pick it up if name does not match.
i left my phone number for the redelivery since the building has no buzzer.
Yeah I haven't heard of any arrests either. You won't need an id for a redelivery. Just make sure your there when they come and sign for it.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Right on! Was at work when you called you going to be around in a little while.

strongerbond

Awards
the big labs and the people selling on social media ,didnt hear about any arrests upon delivery just wondering

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
the big labs and the people selling on social media ,didnt hear about any arrests upon delivery just wondering
Oh. Avoid anyone selling on social media. That's just asking to meet the feds.

strongerbond

Awards
thank u ,ok they will redeliver tomorrow,ill be here

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Always use your real name. There's nothing suspicious at all about a package being delivered to your house with your name on it. Guess what is suspicious? A package being delivered to your house with someone else's name on it. Rookie mistake, bro.

strongerbond

Awards
haha no **** they dont its 2 vials ,thank you bud ,rookie **** sorry

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Always use your real name. There's nothing suspicious at all about a package being delivered to your house with your name on it. Guess what is suspicious? A package being delivered to your house with someone else's name on it. Rookie mistake, bro.
Lol yup that's truth!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I have a bunch of packages delivered to my house involving aas. If they're onto you, a fake name isn't going to save you.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Exactly. I have a bunch of packages delivered to my house involving aas. If they're onto you, a fake name isn't going to save you.
Now we know where all the goodies are!! Lol talk to you soon bro.

strongerbond

Awards
true story,just freaked out a little ,Rookie move,glad u guys answered though,thanks to each one of you,will post once in hand tomorrow

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Signing for scheduled substances. Not sure if srs.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll never sign for anything controlled. Once you sign and accept it they got you, no denial anymore. At least if it's just a package you can deny that it's legitimently yours and hopefully buy yourself some time to get **** sorted out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll never sign for anything controlled. Once you sign and accept it they got you, no denial anymore. At least if it's just a package you can deny that it's legitimently yours and hopefully buy yourself some time to get **** sorted out
This guy gets it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talking about ordering something that you know is illegal is both against the law and against the rules here. I suggest you and many others read the rules very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.