Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine Friday and the tracking never worked, so I wouldn't even bother with the tracking fellas.
Can you tell us when you ordered and what state you are in ? Thanks.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand why you all haven't got the package yet. I live in South Carolina and I got mine yesterday.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
I ordered it on the 9th due to the site being messed up. And I live in South Carolina ^^ lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered it on the 9th due to the site being messed up. And I live in South Carolina ^^ lol
As do i, unfortunately havnt received mine but no worries, itll get here when it gets here.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah hopefully it will be there Tuesday bros good luck with y'alls cycles

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inner Circle Release Versa-1 Receipt Tally: Anabolicminds Member(s)

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 4
NJ, CA, TX, SC

Ordered Jan 10th and after - 8
KS, NJ, NJ, VA, IL, UT, AZ, OR

Note: all receipts accounted for to this post except - agent orange

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn...somebody else from Illinois got there's and ordered 2 days after me. That's unfortunate :/

ddbeard

Awards
Got mine yesterday (1/19)...I ordered on 1/9 and am in Illinois. Delivered by the postman.....

The strange thing is there were two distinct labels on the package, one over the other one, with each having a USPS Bar Code, I couldn't read the "underneath" one, the upper label did not have the same USPS tracking code as the one I was given.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday (1/19)...I ordered on 1/9 and am in Illinois. Delivered by the postman.....

The strange thing is there were two distinct labels on the package, one over the other one, with each having a USPS Bar Code, I couldn't read the "underneath" one, the upper label did not have the same USPS tracking code as the one I was given.
Thank you for sharing !!!

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah mine was also delivered by the post man not UPS.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This gives me hope for Tuesday. I just wanna start this stuff and see what all the hype is about

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 5
NJ, CA, TX, SC, IL

Note: all receipts accounted for to this post except - agent orange

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Here's the part that's probably not great news for everyone else. I live in Dallas and I ordered on Wednesday. I am pretty sure they shipped out of Dallas so it even took me a while. Of course sometimes that doesn't have anything to do with it.

I think this has already been established but it was delivered by the US postal service, just in case anyone was wondering.

I don't want to jump the gun but I took Versa yesterday, with Jack3d, and this morning to work out and it felt pretty good, and focused. This stuff might end up being worth the wait.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 6
NJ, CA, TX, SC, IL, TX

Note: all receipts accounted for to this post.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I saw my friends bottle and got to hold it and my bench went up 20lbs

slippy

Awards
Here's the part that's probably not great news for everyone else. I live in Dallas and I ordered on Wednesday. I am pretty sure they shipped out of Dallas so it even took me a while. Of course sometimes that doesn't have anything to do with it.

I think this has already been established but it was delivered by the US postal service, just in case anyone was wondering.

I don't want to jump the gun but I took Versa yesterday, with Jack3d, and this morning to work out and it felt pretty good, and focused. This stuff might end up being worth the wait.
Yeah for anyone that isn't aware, with the delivery method being used, UPS delivers it to one of our local USPS locations and they make the actual delivery.

I'm hoping maybe UPS can give us the tracking numbers that are actually being used, rather than the bunk ones that never got scanned apparently. Hope everyone gets their order tomorrow if not then day after! I'm about to hit another plateau in my 5x5 program in a few of my lifts and want to put Versa-1 to the test!

tattoopierced1

Ordered on the 8th and still havent gotten mine yet. Tracking number they sent doesnt work either to track progress. I'm in Indiana

VinceNC

Awards
Hello everyone, My neighbor just brought mi kit to me. The post man delivered it to his house 3 doors down on Saturday and just left it at their door. But that is nothing new for our postman. I get someones elses mail at least one a week. I live in North Carolina and ordered on the 10 th.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone, My neighbor just brought mi kit to me. The post man delivered it to his house 3 doors down on Saturday and just left it at their door. But that is nothing new for our postman. I get someones elses mail at least one a week. I live in North Carolina and ordered on the 10 th.
Thank you Vince !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 6
NJ, CA, TX, SC, IL, TX

Ordered Jan 10th and after - 9
KS, NJ, NJ, VA, IL, UT, AZ, OR, NC

VinceNC

Awards
I was just looking on nutraplanet and they have Versa-1 up. It is saying big introduction sale only 99.99 a bottle. WOW did we get a great deal or what. Thank you USPLABS you are the bomb.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just looking on nutraplanet and they have Versa-1 up. It is saying big introduction sale only 99.99 a bottle. WOW did we get a great deal or what. Thank you USPLABS you are the bomb.
That won't be the price when it goes on sale. I'm sure they'll update it once it's in stock. We definitely got a great deal though.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Yeah I just saw that also. The price will drop for the intro sale, I would guess to around $50.00.

abish

abish

Awards
Man my baby doesn't cry as much as some people in this thread.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It kinda looks like just ppl that ordered on the 8th (myself included) are the ones that might be looking at "lost" packages. Hopefully tomorrow will come through for us guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so too!!! Tomorrow is another good day!

slippy

Awards
It kinda looks like just ppl that ordered on the 8th (myself included) are the ones that might be looking at "lost" packages. Hopefully tomorrow will come through for us guys.
I really doubt they are lost, and hopefully we can get legit tracking numbers if not our packages by tomorrow or next day. Hope everyone gets their stuff tomorrow!

lild

lild

Awards
ordered my on the 9th,it has not arrived yet .i will give it a little more time,im not in a rush but i do hope i still get it....lild

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope so many people receives their packages tomorrow that I end up having to stop the receipt tally updates because I can't keep up.

image-871635226.jpg

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ordered the first day, im in mn and nothing yet. hopefully soon, havent hit the panic button yet

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 6
NJ, CA, TX, SC, IL, TX

Unsettling pattern

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Me too fu I can't stand reading all the complaints. Lol

I ordered on the 8th so I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too fu I can't stand reading all the complaints. Lol

I ordered on the 8th so I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow.
It's been unreal. I ordered right after servers came back. @ 6:00 PM on the 8th. If I get it this week, I think I will be satisfied.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everybody will be satisfied once they get their packages and hop on the gain-train. It's well worth the wait fellas. I'm still cruising at 194lbs after starting at 188lbs on day 1. Looking leaner than day 1 and much more vascular. Just finished my second bottle today. Bout to crack into my IC kit tomorrow and keep this train rolling. Ran Agmatine 500 today as well with 2 scoops of Micro and Versa-1... sick intensity, killer focus and great pumps/vascularity. Good stuff all around.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm with you fu.... I don't care when it comes as long as it comes. USPlabs has been very forth coming and I, for one, don't plan on using any supps but USPlabs.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Any else from Houston still waiting? Ordered on the first day

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one in Cali get there's yet?

thegameoflife

Awards
Any else from Houston still waiting? Ordered on the first day
I'm in Austin, nothing.

Zero reason why we shouldn't see the stuff today.

If not, I'm going to order some stuff from NP or BB.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well its -50 here today with the windchill, my postman probally wont get out of his car lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well its -50 here today with the windchill, my postman probally wont get out of his car lol
LOL... What happen to neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night.....

Suck it up USPS.... You can handle -50. Don't douse our enthusiasm today. Capisci !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend ordered it on 9th and received his shipment today. He is in PA.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ordered Jan 8th - 1
VA

Ordered Jan 9th - 7
NJ, CA, TX, SC, IL, TX, PA

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine on the 9th and have yet to receive it. I live in Wisconsin. Longest. wait. ever. Gotta love USPS taking there sweet sweet time.