Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

boogyman

Awards
I have not gotten any kind of confirmation email at all. When I try and log on to USPs website it says my account is not confirmed, and to click a link to resend the confirmation Email, but I never get the Email. Its not in my spam filter either.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got a ups-email shipping confirmation and I ordered on Saturday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted the following link earlier for a clearer understanding of our order processing and shippinmg policies, and the special circumstances surrounding those during this Versa-1 IC release. Please see Point # 2 in that post:

Versa-1 Shipping Questions and Answers - VERSA-1 Muscle | Mind Breakthrough - USPlabs Direct

All Versa-1 orders have now been shipped. Some have already received their shipements (without having received any shipping confirmation/notification earlier). We know you have been patient and understanding all these days, but ask that you exercise a little bit more patience. Your order will be delivered shortly. Thank you very much for your continued support!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
According to USP Labs forum, all other orders have already shipped. However, due to server issues, all tracking information did not filter through to the website. Even if it shipped, it may still show as processing.
I am not sure how accurate that info is. I got a email stating all had shipped with no tracking info last week, a guy at work got a ups shipping notification that his is available for pickup by ups on 1/15/12 so apparently not everything shipped

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are they coming by UPS or USPS?
I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.
i got neither yet :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe UPS delivers it to your local USPS office and they complete the delivery.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got tracking number but it won't work
Same here. I still see it as a good sign. Looking forward to getting this by Friday.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt gotten anything yet.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing for me as well. I ordered and I won a bottle. I'm in Pa.
I won the same contest Mission. It shipped last week per DW, so I am hoping it arrives this week.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well like I said I did get a UPS email with tracking number but when I click on it it just says that the order is ready for UPS to receive so I guess it has not shipped as of yet.But I am in no hurry as long as I get it within a reasonable time frame it's ok with me.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Very strange, they say this shipped last week, but I just got a tracking # a day ago, and the tracking # does not have ANY information, not even where it was shipped from! If this really shipped last weekend, almost everybody in all parts of the country should have pretty much
received the package already, or Thurs or Fri.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very strange, they say this shipped last week, but I just got a tracking # a day ago, and the tracking # does not have ANY information, not even where it was shipped from! If this really shipped last weekend, almost everybody in all parts of the country should have pretty much
received the package already, or Thurs or Fri.
I think it shipped ups basic. It can take awhile since they deliver to your local USPS and then USPS delivers to you house.

I have had them bypass USPS though and ups just deliver. I'm in California and have not received anything

steppinRazor

Awards
I believe UPS delivers it to your local USPS office and they complete the delivery.
Lol that doesn't even make sense..why would they pay two different carriers?
*edit* apparently this is a thing?? Seems complicated and unnecessary

Anyways..i was pretty disappointed to open an empty mailbox today, i was SURE it was gonna be in there..oh well, maybe tomorrow..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that doesn't even make sense..why would they pay two different carriers?
*edit* apparently this is a thing?? Seems complicated and unnecessary

Anyways..i was pretty disappointed to open an empty mailbox today, i was SURE it was gonna be in there..oh well, maybe tomorrow..
Yeah, it's a real shipping option. It's called UPS Mail Innovations.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well like I said I did get a UPS email with tracking number but when I click on it it just says that the order is ready for UPS to receive so I guess it has not shipped as of yet.But I am in no hurry as long as I get it within a reasonable time frame it's ok with me.
That means they printed the shipping label and was issued a tracking number. You don't have yo be at UPS. you can do it from business location if they are equipped as such. It will be packaged and label placed and when it arrives at UPS or picked up from business location, it will be scanned and you will actually start seeing the ship status it I progressed.

Just a note. Printing of the shipping label does not mean it will ship that day, next day or even a week from that date.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think due to volume they faced and server issues they encountered, we probably need to give them at least till end of the week before raising issues.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Hope both my orders come in today or tomorrow. I ordered on the 8th but got in my actual order on the 9th.

steppinRazor

Awards
I think due to volume they faced and server issues they encountered, we probably need to give them at least till end of the week before raising issues.
I'm definitely not raising any issues here. USPLabs has been quite generous with this offer as well as the countless giveaways they've done to promote versa-1. Its obvious the response has been HUGE.. Seems to me their whole crew repping, and the guys behind the scenes are busting ass. You won't hear any complaints from me, I just can't wait to start!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely not raising any issues here. USPLabs has been quite generous with this offer as well as the countless giveaways they've done to promote versa-1. Its obvious the response has been HUGE.. Seems to me their whole crew repping, and the guys behind the scenes are busting ass. You won't hear any complaints from me, I just can't wait to start!!
Yep. I have never seen a negative comment from you. We are all just talking out loud. I think everyone will be happy very soon.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Placed mine on the 9th. No tracking and no product. If not be Friday, then there's a problem.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for their patience. Rest assured people are beginning to get their packages. The free Shipping may take some time depending on routing and scheduling and the postal carrier. Sometimes retailers take 10days to process my order and deliver it to my house out here on the left coast

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered on the 8th. If it takes 2 days to process it would be sent out last Thursday. So today it should have been in the mail a week already. Got in contact with one of the people from USP labs and she gave me my tracking number and said it should be here in another 5-7 days. So either 2 week shipping or it took 10 days to actually box it up and send it in the mail. Because from the way it looked on the tracking number it takes 24-48 hours to update... and its still not updated. Bad joke.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I ordered on the 8th. If it takes 2 days to process it would be sent out last Thursday. So today it should have been in the mail a week already. Got in contact with one of the people from USP labs and she gave me my tracking number and said it should be here in another 5-7 days. So either 2 week shipping or it took 10 days to actually box it up and send it in the mail. Because from the way it looked on the tracking number it takes 24-48 hours to update... and its still not updated. Bad joke.
Bummer. Hope it gets there. Versa 1 is awesome. Mine should be here tomorrow. Mail person said to me today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to hang on just a bit longer before I start speculating. I do understand your frustration though. The build up to IC release was so intense that the demand far outweighed the overhead and capacity. Some people have already received their order, so I am still holding out hope that I will receive it by Saturday.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer. Hope it gets there. Versa 1 is awesome. Mine should be here tomorrow. Mail person said to me today.
Great news DJ. Please let us know when it arrives.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I just got that email. Apparently it is UPS, not USPS, shipping it into your locality, and I guess USPS will take it from there. According to the email there was a delay in-transit that has caused shipping to fall behind schedule, and this delay was not the fault of USPLabs. They estimate another five to seven days for delivery. Hope this clears things up for folks who are still waiting.

steppinRazor

Awards
I just got that email. Apparently it is UPS, not USPS, shipping it into your locality, and I guess USPS will take it from there. According to the email there was a delay in-transit that has caused shipping to fall behind schedule, and this delay was not the fault of USPLabs. They estimate another five to seven days for delivery. Hope this clears things up for folks who are still waiting.

yeah i just got that mail.. with new tracking, albeit it doesnt work!! lol

its frustrating but big ups to USPLabs for keeping us updated. i think its been hard on all of us..haha

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah i just got that mail.. with new tracking, albeit it doesnt work!! lol

its frustrating but big ups to USPLabs for keeping us updated. i think its been hard on all of us..haha
I found a little work around... copy the tracking number... the click on the link that says "UPS Web Tracking"... then paste the tracking number there.. should get the info you are after that way.

steppinRazor

Awards
hah.. yeah thats what i did. nothing.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I found a little work around... copy the tracking number... the click on the link that says "UPS Web Tracking"... then paste the tracking number there.. should get the info you are after that way.
When I enter my number and press submit or whatever it just deletes my number and gives me no information. Tried in google chrome and Firefox.

rosburia

Awards
I'm not even sure those 26 character tracking numbers are a valid format for UPS Mail Innovations nor USPS. I think there is some serious fuuckdoggery going on.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I emailed a package from Michigan to my sister in Glacier National Park Montana 3 days after placing my order. She received that package 3 days later. Guess this release was so huge it simply overloaded the us postal system. Even the release of the iPhone didn't have that kind of impact on the system, so this must have really been a bigger deal than I expected. I feel for the postal service workers having to work 24/7 to satisfy the inner circle members. And to not even have tracking numbers work? Wow!

Reminds me of the big deal that went down with Primordial and their release of the Andro line. They waited until they had everyones cash, so that they could afford to produce the product.

nickpiper12

Awards
Yea got the same email and the tracking number doesn't work. I thought they said every kit was shipped a few days ago? Now we have to wait another 5-7 days?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine tracked for 5-7 days too but at least I tracked it lol. So sometime next week.

manstr

manstr

Awards
Haha greedy me was expecting some kind of consolation after the "sorry but expect your order in another 5-7 days" email.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I'm cancelling my order. I refuse to put up with crap like that from any company. I've used USP since they came out, but I work hard for my money, and it's the principal of the matter. I even sell on ebay, but I've never done anything like this to my customers.

I never so much as received an email with a tracking number. I'm joining the outer circle. I need some preworkout products right now anyhow, so I'll being sending that cash to Nutra (whom I might add has never let me down).

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm cancelling my order. I refuse to put up with crap like that from any company. I've used USP since they came out, but I work hard for my money, and it's the principal of the matter. I even sell on ebay, but I've never done anything like this to my customers.

I never so much as received an email with a tracking number. I'm joining the outer circle. I need some preworkout products right now anyhow, so I'll being sending that cash to Nutra (whom I might add has never let me down).
Wow. Just wow.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The email that people are receiving is from UPS, not USPlabs, and explains that they (UPS) are responsible for the delay/missing tracking info.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I share your frustration.

We put our heart and soul into this release from gifting over 300 Alpha bottles to the public (about 60 online for logs) and for it to end by the malfunction of UPS, hurts us as a company. It was mistake that will hurt us going forward. Our customers our important to us.

We will do anything to make a situation out of our control right as UPS attempted with us with the email they sent too the IC.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I share your frustration.

We put our heart and soul into this release from gifting over 300 Alpha bottles to the public (about 60 online for logs) and for it to end by the malfunction of UPS, hurts us as a company. It was mistake that will hurt us going forward. Our customers our important to us.

We will do anything to make a situation out of our control right as UPS attempted with us with the email they sent too the IC.
I did not receive a second email from UPS should I have?I just want to make sure I receive my IC purchase is all.I am not in a big rush but I am planning on it for my next cycle and I did get the IC deal I just do not want to be left out.Thanks USPlabsrep for following up and hopefully you can clarify this issue for me.

nickpiper12

Awards
Yea I just want to make sure it has been shipped and I'm not left out. Hopefully the tracking number I was provided by UPS will work soon.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not receive a second email from UPS should I have?I just want to make sure I receive my IC purchase is all.I am not in a big rush but I am planning on it for my next cycle and I did get the IC deal I just do not want to be left out.Thanks USPlabsrep for following up and hopefully you can clarify this issue for me.
You can call our customer service line at 1-800-890-3067 9am - 5pm EST, Monday-Friday
Or use our contact form for email inquires http://usplabsdirect.com/contacts

slippy

Awards
UPS needs to fix this and fix this NOW. A simple "please use us and trust in the future" is just a spit in the face at this point. If they gave a damn, they would overnight everyone's orders. They have not followed through on their JOB, you know, what they get paid to do! I will not go through UPS again and will do my best to avoid going through any company that uses them for shipping. They shanghai'd USP and their customers. They need to at least make a half ass attempt to make this right. Another 5 to 7 days is unacceptable.