VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... Looks like some other people Are experiencing that as well.
Not unusual for an anabolic substance to cause acne.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht

Accidently posted this in viron by mistake before
There isn't any evidence it raises dht significantly. In some it might slightly raise test but only small percentages of test can become dht. And, some don't see any test rise at all. Non significant.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than the original group of testers, I doubt anyone has been on Vector long enough for there to be any hair loss as a result. Hair grows in phases:

1. Anagen (Growing Phase)The anagen, or growing, phase usually lasts 2-7 years, and the length of this phase determines the length of our hair.
2. Catagen (Transition Phase)This is the transitional phase that lasts about ten days. During this stage, the hair follicle decreases in size and detaches from the dermal papilla.
3. Telogen (Resting Phase)This is the telogen, or resting, phase, which generally lasts around 3 months. Around 10-15% of the hair on your head is in this phase at any given time. While the old hair is resting, a new hair begins the growing phase.
4. Exogen (Shedding Phase)This is a part of the resting phase where the old hair detaches and sheds, and new hair continues to grow.

The hair you lost may just be because those particular hairs are in a normal shedding phase.

The more likely culprit may be new supplements you started taking last year. What else have you been taking?

Spend a couple hundred dollars and get your hormones tested, including DHT. Hopefully you already have a baseline so you can make comparisons.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I’m not here to hate on BLR products at all bud; love what Brundel does, have taken follidrone since it came out daily amongst his other products.

Just loose hair is something I monitor closely when I shower, and while on solo follidrone I never shed any loose hair. Now I’ve added vector into the mix some are appearing, so thought I’d ask. Only supps I take are follidrone/Vector, haven’t added anything else apart from vitamins / carb drink for months and months

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not here to hate on BLR products at all bud; love what Brundel does, have taken follidrone since it came out daily amongst his other products.

Just loose hair is something I monitor closely when I shower, and while on solo follidrone I never shed any loose hair. Now I’ve added vector into the mix some are appearing, so thought I’d ask. Only supps I take are follidrone/Vector, haven’t added anything else apart from vitamins / carb drink for months and months
I’m all for sharing your experience ! No company with integrity should be panicked by the sharing of feedback. Personally I have not noticed this myself though. And MPB does run in my family. Once I get home and start taking vector again this is something I am going to keep a closer eye on.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i will just say that its unlikely your hair is coming out from Vector. could be your getting to that age.. when was the last time you had a check up and blood work done? was everything normal there/?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was just offering up some alternative theories. How many days/weeks have you been on Vector?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Been on vector for just over a week now.

Its far too coincidental to say it could be an age thing when 2 weeks ago I was on folli solo and had no shedding, and now vector is in the mix and there is shedding :D. MPB does run in the family and my hair has thinned in comparison to when I was in my early 20's , hence why I do like to keep an eye on it. Will keep running vector but if I notice any hair thinning etc ill have to bow out, something I dont wana do!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If I were you and was concerned with this I would drop Vector and see if the shedding goes away.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on vector for just over a week now.

Its far too coincidental to say it could be an age thing when 2 weeks ago I was on folli solo and had no shedding, and now vector is in the mix and there is shedding :D. MPB does run in the family and my hair has thinned in comparison to when I was in my early 20's , hence why I do like to keep an eye on it. Will keep running vector but if I notice any hair thinning etc ill have to bow out, something I dont wana do!
One week?

An alternative to ditching Vector completely might be to reduce the dose. But I would defer to brundel on what the minimum effective dosage might be that might eliminate any sides but still provide some benefit.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hefty price though
Unfortunately it´s something i'm already used to but theres not many alternatives. I bought my first from SS and it didn't stop at customs but i know i had many many luck so i prefer to buy from UK. With shipping costs and customs taxes it will be the same or even more expensive. Not to speak on customs delays (which could be between a few weeks to 2 or 3 months).

I was to buy 2 bottles from JW but when i saw a total of £120 i gave up and bought only one.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Was toying around with maybe adding in a run of spratan lean or Spartan hard(version 2 on both) for the last 4 weeks of vector followed by a proper PCT? Any thoughts on how this would interact with 1 or epi andro?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 ! Currently at my leanest since 2005! My workouts have been amazing. I feel like I have unlimited energy during cardio. Only negative is my gas.... I have not had such sulfur smelling flatuence in over a decade! I enjoy it... my fiancé not so much... she comes to bed and sprays febreeze on me

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
i've had crazy ripe gas on follidrone, but so far i haven't had any out of the ordinary on vector.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No gas on this side.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I've had deadly gas for about 2 years now lmao pretty sure 3/4 of the supps out there make me smell like a walking sewer

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason Vector could be making me feel more tired than usual, and also groggy when waking up? Maybe dehydration?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any reason Vector could be making me feel more tired than usual, and also groggy when waking up? Maybe dehydration?
Yeah...it has been said to be from either dehydration or not getting enough calories. Carbohydrates more specifically.

Stims work for me! I don’t seem to be any more lethargic than usual..

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Same. Been taking naps and I never take naps.

On a side note, vector been hitting me like a freight train. Strength gains are crazy good, workouts been exceptional and the GDa effects are strong. Like not as strong as follidrone in terms of hypo but more smooth but effective? Like if I eat I high carb meal I look huge

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On a side note, vector been hitting me like a freight train. Strength gains are crazy good, workouts been exceptional and the GDa effects are strong. Like not as strong as follidrone in terms of hypo but more smooth but effective? Like if I eat I high carb meal I look huge
The positive effects of Vector right here!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...it has been said to be from either dehydration or not getting enough calories. Carbohydrates more specifically.

Stims work for me! I don’t seem to be any more lethargic than usual..
Unfortunately cutting down on stims, these days they affect my libido too much.

Last night, my left eye was blurry aswell.

Very odd, I know my body well and I'm never tired. The fact I'm tired is odd, my carb intake isn't high but I had pizza last night so that would of been 160g right there.

I'm sleeping way longer, and feeling crap and yes water and a coffee help! Just what I've noted anyways.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector requires a ton of water and half ton of food...especially it seems for the first two weeks...then i find fat utilization is better and calories can be somewhat reduced to produce a leaning effect. Else your on a bulk...and keep eating.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
2.5 weeks in. Lean effect is happening but still feel 'full'. Strength is going up. Feeling of well-being is gone though : (

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
2.5 weeks in. Lean effect is happening but still feel 'full'. Strength is going up. Feeling of well-being is gone though : (
Funny, I just start getting the feeling of well being and I am mid way into week 3. Maybe you have changed your calories or you are experiencing more recovery due to extra strength / endurance?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the impression that everybody is reacting pretty differently to Vector.

I am getting closer to finishing my first bottle. I have no issues with acne or anything else. I had a sore throat and flu symptoms during the first week.

My strength is decent and body composition is decent, but nothing out of this world to be fair. I got similar results with quality ecdy or laxogenin. But I am doing two full bottles before making a final statement about this product.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in week 4 still good intensity in gym, muscles full, pumps, and continued strength increase. No negative sides.
Of course I'm eating like a horse, but gains are lean. Not like aas, but very good for a natural product. This is starting to become one of my favorites.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using Evomuse's Banish Blemish Control Bar to help with the bacne.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Week 2.5 for me..
Acne definitely increased for me as well, and a cyst on the back of my left earlobe..
Training still going pretty well. Past 2 days have been bad but I think it is more of a hydration thing from the get-a-way bender this past weekend with the girl.
Upping the water intake and going from there. Been pretty productive at work though, which is a nice side (no idea if attributed or not, but been kickin ass).

I noticed I haven't been sleeping through the night though. Wake up 3-4 times to turn and get re-situated.

Regardless, feeling pretty good overall and hoping the gym issue is more of a hydration issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was toying around with maybe adding in a run of spratan lean or Spartan hard(version 2 on both) for the last 4 weeks of vector followed by a proper PCT? Any thoughts on how this would interact with 1 or epi andro?
There are no negative interactions there.
I think Vector will stack well with pretty much anything.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 ! Currently at my leanest since 2005! My workouts have been amazing. I feel like I have unlimited energy during cardio. Only negative is my gas.... I have not had such sulfur smelling flatuence in over a decade! I enjoy it... my fiancé not so much... she comes to bed and sprays febreeze on me
Lol.
Look at some of the negatives of traditional steroids and pH.
Cardiac problems
Liver dsmage
Clogged arteries
Elevated cholesterol
Acne
Balding
Suppression.

VS a few atomic farts. It's worth it :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypoglycemia.
Add some bcaas and maybe waxy maize to your water bottle and sip on it throughout the day. And when you wake up either eat or down a shake with carbs.
I grind up oatmeal in a coffee grinder and add it to some protein powder.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately cutting down on stims, these days they affect my libido too much.

Last night, my left eye was blurry aswell.

Very odd, I know my body well and I'm never tired. The fact I'm tired is odd, my carb intake isn't high but I had pizza last night so that would of been 160g right there.

I'm sleeping way longer, and feeling crap and yes water and a coffee help! Just what I've noted anyways.
When did you start cutting back on stims? Obviously this would make you tired.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2.5 for me..
Acne definitely increased for me as well, and a cyst on the back of my left earlobe..
Training still going pretty well. Past 2 days have been bad but I think it is more of a hydration thing from the get-a-way bender this past weekend with the girl.
Upping the water intake and going from there. Been pretty productive at work though, which is a nice side (no idea if attributed or not, but been kickin ass).

I noticed I haven't been sleeping through the night though. Wake up 3-4 times to turn and get re-situated.

Regardless, feeling pretty good overall and hoping the gym issue is more of a hydration issue.
Yah bro stay hydrated!
Once you recover from the weekend you'll be back in action.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now that you mention it. When I ate hi carb meals my muscles looked like I had a pump. Thanks for mentioning this. I hear feedback from other users that I never thought about it until someone brings it up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say this about Vector for me it improves mood and well-being during workouts and post workout. If I don’t train that day I do not notice any change in mood.

If I do not have enough food/carbs in me then it can make me feel a bit lethargic and nauseous.

If I am well hydrated and eat enough for the day it can be naturally energizing.

Muscle fullness and strength has consistently been up since the first week for me.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I'm still taking 2x2 per day and i feel really tired during the day and groggy in the morning too. Maybe the vivid dreams i'm having doesn't help resting during the night? I'm feeling a mild dizziness too.

Could be hypo but i eat and drink a lot more than i used to... Sometimes i eat so much i feel like i will throw up. Currently i really can't eat more than i eat. Thats why i'm still taking only 2x2. I feel 6 per day will be so much for me in this moment.

About the positive things, it's too soon to talk about because i'm taking only for about 6 days but i already feel something i didn't felt for years. DOMS. After a couple years starting training unless i changed my workout dramatically (and it was only for the first days) i never felt DOMS. Now i'm feeling my chest and arms from Monday/Tuesday workouts. I didn't increase weights yet so something is happening here.

About mood i'm a lot more social during (it could be a good or a bad thing) and after workouts for some hours.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm still taking 2x2 per day and i feel really tired during the day and groggy in the morning too. Maybe the vivid dreams i'm having doesn't help resting during the night? I'm feeling a mild dizziness too.

Could be hypo but i eat and drink a lot more than i used to... Sometimes i eat so much i feel like i will throw up. Currently i really can't eat more than i eat. Thats why i'm still taking only 2x2. I feel 6 per day will be so much for me in this moment.

About the positive things, it's too soon to talk about because i'm taking only for about 6 days but i already feel something i didn't felt for years. DOMS. After a couple years starting training unless i changed my workout dramatically (and it was only for the first days) i never felt DOMS. Now i'm feeling my chest and arms from Monday/Tuesday workouts. I didn't increase weights yet so something is happening here.

About mood i'm a lot more social during (it could be a good or a bad thing) and after workouts for some hours.
I felt the same way - and starting dosing 1 cap at a time and now I am good. I only dose two caps if I am eating a couple of meals within 2-3 hours. Also, it seems it takes 2 weeks for the hypo symptoms to calm down (regardless of the amount of food taken in) - I think the body starts utilizing fat more for fuel at this point. Bottom line - at 3.5 weeks, I am dosing all 6 caps and eating about 1.25 maintenance calories instead of 1.5-1.75 the calories I needed in the first two weeks. And I am having great results and in such a great mood....I am starting to wean down an anti-depressant I have been using. Cheers...

21marine

21marine

Awards
I have to echo what others have said on here. I've noticed an increase in appetite, muscle fullness, and increased endurance for both cardio and weightlifting. Have also noticed a small uptick in acne.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t notice much in terms of strength increases until back end of last week and this week

But I was stuck on 180kg(call it 397lb on the converter) deadlift

Training back last night, things get a little competitive, and my mate starts pulling dead’s while me and my other mate are doing rack pulls..

Anyway, this 180 had been a pain for a while not matter what I tried couldn’t move it.

Last night moved it up with ease

Superset with 140kg(308lb) rack pulls x5

Just to prove a point

Mega pre/vasogorge preworkout too so no stims were involved

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I too noticed like steroid like instant strength gain with vector (kicked in day 9 for me, on day 13 now). I too noticed it first on deadlifts. My normal heavy set felt so light like almost a warm up set. So I added. That also felt light. Added again and still could do more. Then finally added one last time and felt like what my heavy set should feel like. Same thing with my bench press the other day. The only other time I was tossing working set weights like that was when I did an AAS cycle back in the day when my working set of 4-5 repped out 12 with ease when the cycle "kicked in". That moment you know i'm on now and feel like superman.

I don't expect to continue to have strength gains with Vector like AAS as I just can't believe that to be possible with a natural but nonetheless that initial kick in gain is fun!

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I'm only doing 2 caps twice a day and benched 295 x 3 tonight. I have not did that since 2015 when I was on a ostashred cycle. Good ****. My appetite is crazy but I feel great and my veins are bulging good today when I was doing some carpentry work on the new side porch to my house. Loving it so far.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I too noticed like steroid like instant strength gain with vector (kicked in day 9 for me, on day 13 now). I too noticed it first on deadlifts. My normal heavy set felt so light like almost a warm up set. So I added. That also felt light. Added again and still could do more. Then finally added one last time and felt like what my heavy set should feel like. Same thing with my bench press the other day. The only other time I was tossing working set weights like that was when I did an AAS cycle back in the day when my working set of 4-5 repped out 12 with ease when the cycle "kicked in". That moment you know i'm on now and feel like superman.

I don't expect to continue to have strength gains with Vector like AAS as I just can't believe that to be possible with a natural but nonetheless that initial kick in gain is fun!
I bent over rowed 225 6x the other night. When I was on s4 cycle at 50mg a day I could only get 185 6x. Have only been on vector for a few weeks at 4 caps per day.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I will say doms are non-existent.
I must be doing it wrong then lol my doms are feeling like I'm on a hefty ARA dose... trained chest 2 days ago and still if I run up and down my stairs in my house, every step I take kills my chest on impact. I don't remember the last time my chest was this sore

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bent over rowed 225 6x the other night. When I was on s4 cycle at 50mg a day I could only get 185 6x. Have only been on vector for a few weeks at 4 caps per day.
Why only 4 caps bud? Were you getting sides or you just wanted to find the lowest dose that still works for you?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say this about Vector for me it improves mood and well-being during workouts and post workout. If I don’t train that day I do not notice any change in mood.

If I do not have enough food/carbs in me then it can make me feel a bit lethargic and nauseous.

If I am well hydrated and eat enough for the day it can be naturally energizing.

Muscle fullness and strength has consistently been up since the first week for me.
This is the increase in beta endorphins. It really seems to be pronounced after training which of course is when you would naturally feel it but with Vector is seems to be really strong. Like almost euphoric some days for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only doing 2 caps twice a day and benched 295 x 3 tonight. I have not did that since 2015 when I was on a ostashred cycle. Good ****. My appetite is crazy but I feel great and my veins are bulging good today when I was doing some carpentry work on the new side porch to my house. Loving it so far.
Amazing. And at 4 caps!