VECTOR pre release leaks and info

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on vector for three weeks it’s weird I have not experienced any extra pumps, strength, endurance or libido not even extra hunger.

But I have gained eight pounds!!!!
The magic of 1000 extra calories each day

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Been on vector for 4 days. I only got one workout on it so far, have had all weekend on it and will start my regular 5x a week workout schedule starting tomorrow (Monday).

Few things I’ve noticed:

- excessive farting. Like full, meaty farts not the kind that women do.
- my hunger is up. A lot. I always seem to be hungry.

Again haven’t had much time to workout while on vector the past few days.

I’m not liking the added hunger. I’m 40 and natty, muscle-wise I’m as big as I’m gonna get - I’m in the prime of my life body wise. But I need to watch my caloric intake in order to look as good as i do so I’m not interested in gaining more mass/weight cuz I’m always hungry. Not sure if this product is for me. Not looking to add mass at all. Just want to shed fat, get as naturally alpha in the gym as i can and get leaner. That’s more than enough for a 40 yr old. I’ll reserve final judgement until my workout routine resumes.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try glucomannan.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Try glucomannan.
For what?

Not big on taking a supplement that has a side I don’t need and then needing to take another supplement to counter that side. If that’s the case I’m better off not taking that first supplement.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For what?

Not big on taking a supplement that has a side I don’t need and then needing to take another supplement to counter that side. If that’s the case I’m better off not taking that first supplement.
It's fiber. Take it with a cup of water and it fills you up so you aren't hungry, and it's a good source of fiber.

Sharky666

Awards
Just ordered myself a bottle. I'll see what this baby can do :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been 20 days already and I have nothing but good things to say. I've only been sleeping 5 hours a night sometimes due to being busy, yet i've been making good gains. I feel amazing as well. My previous 1rm on ohp was 155, now im doing 155 for 3 reps. Pulling strength has gone up as well. Before I could only do 1 muscle-up, this week I did 3 consecutive muscle ups. That is in itself a huge indicator of strength increasing. All other exercises feel stronger too. I don't keep track of weight or calories, but i weighed in at 163 lbs a week or two before taking vector.
If you really think about it those increases are VERY significant.
From 1rm to 3 is huge. It can be hard to gauge strength sometimes but adding 60% more reps on your 1rm is huge.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you really think about it those increases are VERY significant.
From 1rm to 3 is huge. It can be hard to gauge strength sometimes but adding 60% more reps on your 1rm is huge.
its haauuuUUUGE~

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what?

The Vector helps utilize the extra nutrients. Just try to eat clean. I'm 53, 242lbs 15%BF, but the extra from Vector has been lean and good strength increase, and no fat gain
(waist has stayed the same). And I just feel good and have intense workouts.
Try it a little while, and you may just like the end results.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
The Vector helps utilize the extra nutrients. Just try to eat clean. I'm 53, 242lbs 15%BF, but the extra from Vector has been lean and good strength increase, and no fat gain
(waist has stayed the same). And I just feel good and have intense workouts.
Try it a little while, and you may just like the end results.
Will do! Like I said right now I just feel like I’m eating more but since it’s been 3 days since i hit the gym I haven’t had the outlet to get rid of the extra calories. Will resume my normal 5x a week gym routine tomorrow so I’m sure that’s where it’ll start to shine. Just eating more and not working out can start to make a fella feel like he’s gaining.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking Vector and FD2 for a little more than 3 weeks. I've gained 4lbs of lean weight (waist has stayed the same) and bench has jumped from 335 lbs to 345 lbs. Now I've been eating a lot, and working out heavy, but these supplements definitely helps you utilize the food for good fuel.
I'm impressed with these supplements.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Vector and FD2 for a little more than 3 weeks. I've gained 4lbs of lean weight (waist has stayed the same) and bench has jumped from 335 lbs to 345 lbs. Now I've been eating a lot, and working out heavy, but these supplements definitely helps you utilize the food for good fuel.
I'm impressed with these supplements.
And this is what its all about.
Supplementation makes the gains faster, bigger, leaner.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Been taking Vector for the last 4 days. I'm starting slowly, taking only 2 caps per day and today i took 3.

I felt an increase of hungry since the first day... Well, not really an increase of hungry but i'm able to eat more without feeling full. Some days i work until late and i wake up late, taking the breakfast at around 11AM. Usually i'm not be able to eat a lot at lunch (around 1PM) but now, despiste not being hungry when i start to eat i'm not getting that "i can't eat anything else". I eat like my stomach was already "empty".

Weight increased 1kg in the first days and could be placebo effect but endurance seems to be improving during workouts. Lets see how things will go when i reach full dosis.

Side effects so far, increased gas (but it can be due to the extra food i'm eating) and i´m getting some crazy vivid dreams... Really scary ones which focus on my fears. I can't attribute this to Vector because i suffer from Anxiety and today i had an dental appointment which flares up my Anxiety a lot during the couple days before... lets see this night. But out of curiosity anyone else having these crazy dreams?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been taking Vector for the last 4 days. I'm starting slowly, taking only 2 caps per day and today i took 3.

I felt an increase of hungry since the first day... Well, not really an increase of hungry but i'm able to eat more without feeling feeling full. Some days i work until late and i wake up late, taking the breakfast at around 11AM. Usually i'm not be able to eat a lot at lunch (around 1PM) but now, despiste not being hungry when i start to eat i'm not getting that "i can't eat anything else". I eat like my stomach was already "empty".

Weight increased 1kg in the first days and could be placebo effect but endurance seems to be improving during workouts. Lets see how things will go when i reach full dosis.

Side effects so far, increased gas (but it can be due to the extra food i'm eating) and i´m getting some crazy vivid dreams... Really scary ones which focus on my fears. I can't attribute this to Vector because i suffer from Anxiety and today i had an dental appointment which flares up my Anxiety a lot during the couple days before... lets see this night. But out of curiosity anyone else having these crazy dreams?
I may as well answer this. At the moment I am weeks away from my real entry into a workout with Vector, but I've take it the past our days, and since day 2-3 I have had vivid dreams, and there are a few other sides that I actually like. I don't mind, and am no stranger to vivid dreams while on certain supplements in the past. This was one of the clear indicators that something is happening here. (Edit: I remember the dreams more easily too.)

The other two sides I am getting as of days 3-4, are some increased hunger; increased positive mood and energy through my day, and since I ride my bike to work, everything that entails riding my bike is improved. I am looking forward to the long-term effects and when I can get into the gym. I'm planning on an extended run of this beyond 12 weeks. More like 16, but I'm starting slow as am healing from an injury.

Vector I believe, is the real deal.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

I felt an increase of hungry since the first day... Well, not really an increase of hungry but i'm able to eat more without feeling feeling full. Some days i work until late and i wake up late, taking the breakfast at around 11AM. Usually i'm not be able to eat a lot at lunch (around 1PM) but now, despiste not being hungry when i start to eat i'm not getting that "i can't eat anything else". I eat like my stomach was already "empty".

Started Vector 2 days ago at full dose, had some dreams already last night and I'm not one to typically remember dreams. Could be coincidence, could be Vector effects. I'll keep an eye on this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think there are going to be any vector sales anytime soon. It's brand new and selling briskly. Can email jw and ask them though. They may be willing to offer a stack or discount offer.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
brundel any one experience acne on their backs from using vector? On day 9 and just got two large ones...and acne for me is few and far between so this is out of the ordinary, but also not impossible to be a coincidence.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel any one experience acne on their backs from using vector? On day 9 and just got two large ones...and acne for me is few and far between so this is out of the ordinary, but also not impossible to be a coincidence.
as with anything that can affect your hormones, acne is a possible side effect. I recommend a high quality soap and possibly some letrone to help keep estrogen and test better in check~

a lot of times when we are grown up, a small change in hormone profiles can easily cause some acne.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
as with anything that can affect your hormones, acne is a possible side effect. I recommend a high quality soap and possibly some letrone to help keep estrogen and test better in check~

a lot of times when we are grown up, a small change in hormone profiles can easily cause some acne.
Definitely this! It just added more proof for me that something was changing and my body was responding. It cleared up and I didn’t have another issue with it after a week of having 2 bumps pop up on my the back of each shoulder. I’m not prone to acne and never have been.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting enough, I too have broken out a little more than usual.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're all (changing).. it's all a part of the plan... muahahahahahahaha :cough: muahaha

the plan = make y'all bigger and thinner at the same time as well have a positive outlook on everything.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Now that you mention acne I've been getting some breakouts for the past 2 weeks where I had been mostly clear before

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 3 weeks in I got the really small ones that you can't see but feel on my upper back, I didn't even notice them. My wife was giving me a message and mentioned it. they went away after a few weeks. I just made sure I worked the wash cloth a little longer on my upper back.

At my age I get a little excited if I breakout a little. lets me know there are some changes going on.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht

Accidently posted this in viron by mistake before

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht

My hair grew faster!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How much can any natty product (i.e., including test boosters, etc.) raise one's DHT? If your testosterone is raised, so is your DHT by conversion.

A few things that raise DHT:

- Zinc
- Creatine
- Dietary Fat
- Coffee

DHT doesn't need to be a bad thing here. I'm not sure what is causing your loose hairs, but wonder if your DHT increased that much?

If you want to decrease it: (I still think it's a genetic predisposition in response more than anything but I could be wrong)

- Green Tea
- Ecklonia Cava

Uhm, ahem... Follidrone 2.0

Edit: After starting VECTOR
Two pimples on my back, and they were pretty big. I don't get acne.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How much can any natty product (i.e., including test boosters, etc.) raise one's DHT? If your testosterone is raise, so is your DHT by conversion.

A few of note:

- Zinc
- Creatine
- Dietary Fat
- Coffee

DHT doesn't need to be a bad thing here. I'm not sure what is causing your loose hairs, but wonder if your DHT increased that much?

If you want to decrease it: (I still think it's a genetic predisposition in response more than anything but I could be wrong)

- Green Tea
- Ecklonia Cava

Uhm, ahem... Follidrone 2.0

Edit: After starting VECTOR
Two pimples on my back, and they were pretty big. I don't get acne.
I have been on follidrone for years now and never had lose hairs while taking it, has only started since I added in Vector

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think he was saying Ecklonia Cava in FD2 will decrease it.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I don’t have any hair on my head cuz I shave it all so losing hair is not an issue for me :D

Farting has stopped for me, fortunately. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on follidrone for years now and never had lose hairs while taking it, has only started since I added in Vector
Follidrone 2.o with both of those ingredients reduce DHT.

I was wondering after I posted, and was going to edit.
Has anything else changed in your routine, wether it be diet; environment, etc.?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t this the last thing we’d want to decrease??? DHT has so many benefits!
I would have to agree with you.
especially at my age, Makes you feel good and increases sex drive! justhere4comm was stating that Ecklonia Cava in FD2 will help control it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't heard that no. It's possible I suppose but could also be other things.