VECTOR pre release leaks and info

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started Vector 1 week and 2 days ago.. stacking with Follidrone & AlpaMax.. FD & AlphaMax for about 1 month.. But I have to say, Vector is the cherry on the top of the cake.

Starting now to feel better endurance, strength and focus.. aggression is up as well.. I’m also cutting and being on caloric deficit nearly everyday, but still, feel strength going up and muscles becoming fuller..

Other note.. either this is psychological or I feel getting leaner.. very slowly but getting there..

One other thing.. I feel that a few hours after my workouts, the specific muscle groups worked are like “on fire”.. I’ve noticed this after starting Vector..

So, with 1 about 1 week in, just good things to say..

No problems with sleep or anything else.. didn’t notice much an increased hunger (I’m eating every 2/3 hour though) but a big increase on water consumption...
Glad to see the progress brother!

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think strength gains like this were possible from a natty product. 3 weeks in. Very impressed so far.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't think strength gains like this were possible from a natty product. 3 weeks in. Very impressed so far.
There is no doubt the strength gains, pump, and hunger are very good on Vector and FD2. I'm into my third week and muscles are more full and hard. For me this is just getting better. Now I want to try Viron and Amino Infusion in this stack.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
There is no doubt the strength gains, pump, and hunger are very good on Vector and FD2. I'm into my third week and muscles are more full and hard. For me this is just getting better. Now I want to try Viron and Amino Infusion in this stack.
i am Also VERY impressed with the Vector/FD2 stack! My strenght has gone up on every lift and Im on a deficiet. I can imagine if i was eating heavier!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Observations so far 3 weeks in. Eating a big surplus in calories and this product really shines. I cut calories for the last week and the fullness and strength not as apparent as when in a true bulk with extra carbs. And a side note a little gas from product. But pretty much what everyone else is noticing is going on. Keep pounding carbs, can't imagine adding fd2. That would be fun.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Observations so far 3 weeks in. Eating a big surplus in calories and this product really shines. I cut calories for the last week and the fullness and strength not as apparent as when in a true bulk with extra carbs. And a side note a little gas from product. But pretty much what everyone else is noticing is going on. Keep pounding carbs, can't imagine adding fd2. That would be fun.
Being on vector, letrone and FD2 is like a time machine if I could describe it. Imagine going back to your teens where you felt motivated, excited and had unlimited potential... where fat melted off if you thought about it and muscles grew at ease! I remember back then every workout I saw improvement... that's what this is like!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Anybody planning doing pre and post Vector blood work?

With so many members now reporting increase in strength and endurance would be cool to have a measured effect with a blood work too.

Or if anybody on trt you probably get regular bloodwork done so that would be good as well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

With so many members now reporting increase in strength and endurance would be cool to have a measured effect with a blood work too.

Or if anybody on trt you probably get regular bloodwork done so that would be good as well.
I'm on TRT and do regular bloods, and was planning on keeping a private log, and may publish it on here. Being fairly strict towards any supplements than VECTOR would be best, aside from supports that have been ongoing such as COQ10; Krill Oil; etc. to keep things consistent fore before and after. I would also be interested to see what changes if anything.

My goal is to go through 4 tubs and play it by ear with regard to cut and then depending on progress move towards a caloric surplus and adjust based on results.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT and do regular bloods, and was planning on keeping a private log, and may publish it on here. Being fairly strict towards any supplements than VECTOR would be best, aside from supports that have been ongoing such as COQ10; Krill Oil; etc. to keep things consistent fore before and after. I would also be interested to see what changes if anything.

My goal is to go through 4 tubs and play it by ear with regard to cut and then depending on progress move towards a caloric surplus and adjust based on results.
I was thinking the same, I'm on trt and I have been stacking FD2 and Glycoshield. This has been a fairly potent stack in regards to recomp/cutting. I have bloods coming up in a month and want to start vector after that.

Jpv20

Awards
Keep being on caloric deficit.. strength going up.

Today had Strength Chest training.. from 2 weeks to today went up on incline dumbbell press from 38 lbs to 50 lbs..

Cables Flys from 44 lbs to 66 lbs..

Endurance is up and I feel despite getting the muscle smashed with those, want to keep going for the next exercise...

So far kinda impressive..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Today had Strength Chest training.. from 2 weeks to today went up on incline dumbbell press from 38 lbs to 50 lbs..

Endurance is up and I feel despite getting the muscle smashed with those, want to keep going for the next exercise...

Not wanna be rude but if your cable flyes improved by 50% after just 2 weeks, I would really check training routine more closely.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 days into my vector/folli/formestane stack

And I’m looking pretty good.

Abs are visible, quads looking a lot more defined.

I’ve hardly hit cardio tbh, just careful food choices and good training sessions

Looking at adding some BFR bands into the mix soon

Pump city baby

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Just got blood work done this past Wednesday, 3/28, and will be getting post Vector bloods. Starting Vector today to get it in my system this weekend before first day of training with it on Monday.

I'll be in a closely monitored caloric surplus eating mostly clean food. I think I'll throw up a log on the forum. I had an X-Gels log going, but was sick of the debilitating DOMS and stopped that after 1.5 months. I have a 12 week supply of Vector.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got blood work done this past Wednesday, 3/28, and will be getting post Vector bloods. Starting Vector today to get it in my system this weekend before first day of training with it on Monday.

I'll be in a closely monitored caloric surplus eating mostly clean food. I think I'll throw up a log on the forum. I had an X-Gels log going, but was sick of the debilitating DOMS and stopped that after 1.5 months. I have a 12 week supply of Vector.
cant wait to see the return work and find out how it treats you!

Jpv20

Awards
Not wanna be rude but if your cable flyes improved by 50% after just 2 weeks, I would really check training routine more closely.
Right.. so I have to say today was strength training (8,6,4,4 reps) while 2 weeks ago was hipertrophy series (obviously with lower weights)..

But anyways, fact is strength continuos to go up, aggression and endurance as well..

I’m doing HIIT 2x per week, sprints of 20/30 sec at 13 mph.. now it feels I don’t get as tired as before as endurance is great..

Bottom line: so far, progression during the 2 weeks in is very good with Vector added in

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right.. so I have to say today was strength training (8,6,4,4 reps) while 2 weeks ago was hipertrophy series (obviously with lower weights)..

But anyways, fact is strength continuos to go up, aggression and endurance as well..

I’m doing HIIT 2x per week, sprints of 20/30 sec at 13 mph.. now it feels I don’t get as tired as before as endurance is great..

Bottom line: so far, progression during the 2 weeks in is very good with Vector added in
Getting some probably next week. I am always eating like horse so I am mostly interested in strength increase (as I can see almost everyone report strength increase/weights feels lighter).

Jpv20

Awards
Getting some probably next week. I am always eating like horse so I am mostly interested in strength increase (as I can see almost everyone report strength increase/weights feels lighter).
I believe having a clean diet and eating good quantities of food you will certainly feel the same..

I’m kinda new on the supplements / anabolics (besides all regular protein, creatine)... so cant really talk much, but this is definitely something that really “works” and kicks in kinda of fast...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe having a clean diet and eating good quantities of food you will certainly feel the same..

I’m kinda new on the supplements / anabolics (besides all regular protein, creatine)... so cant really talk much, but this is definitely something that really “works” and kicks in kinda of fast...
Not many natural products that has worked for me (I have tried everything and even at high doses) .

Diet is good and workout routine is also good. Will be honest with my feedback

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same, I'm on trt and I have been stacking FD2 and Glycoshield. This has been a fairly potent stack in regards to recomp/cutting. I have bloods coming up in a month and want to start vector after that.
How’s your blood sugar on that stack? I’ve been considering it, but both drop my blood sugar substantially and not sure how I could do a cut or recomp with it.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
13 days in. I haven't noticed much difference yet. The positives have been feeling fuller and hungrier. I added 1 more rep on my flat bench bb, but that could be attributed to many factors. I have a 3 month supply and am logging my weights privately. Do have my 6 day in photo on this log. So maybe i'll see the changes going forward, as I see myself everyday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look at it like this.....
Some of the strongest chemicals known to man come from plants. All the major narcotics, chemo meds, poisons, etc etc come from plants.
There is no reason a plant extract cant be ultra effective if we know what we are looking for in the plant and how to isolate it.
In this case the list of chemical constituents in VECTOR is like a whos who of bodybuilding goodness.
I dont think every natural product works well but this one certainly does.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive seen a handful of labs so far.
Some saw increased test. Some didnt.
0 signs of toxicity or liver strain.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
13 days in. I haven't noticed much difference yet. The positives have been feeling fuller and hungrier. I added 1 more rep on my flat bench bb, but that could be attributed to many factors. I have a 3 month supply and am logging my weights privately. Do have my 6 day in photo on this log. So maybe i'll see the changes going forward, as I see myself everyday.
Same here, but three weeks in. I feel stronger, but not more than what I would get from Ecdy/Turk or Laxogenin in the past

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Kinda?!
Those are 20% and 50% increases in strength :)
Olympic athletes would kill a person for 5%.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 days into my vector/folli/formestane stack

And I’m looking pretty good.

Abs are visible, quads looking a lot more defined.

I’ve hardly hit cardio tbh, just careful food choices and good training sessions

Looking at adding some BFR bands into the mix soon

Pump city baby
Sounds like a pretty tasty stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat more bro.
You cant build a new room on your house without additional materials.
Likewise you cant build new muscle without eating additional calories and protein for muscle growth. Listen to your body. Hungrier? EAT.
Youll start to grow.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is the game plan I haven't restricted my eating. I have faith in it, and your research. Who doesn't want results now. I know it takes time.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s your blood sugar on that stack? I’ve been considering it, but both drop my blood sugar substantially and not sure how I could do a cut or recomp with it.
It hovers between 85 and 90, post prandial is between 115 and 126.

I eat as many carbs as I can and I'm still tightening up.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on vector for three weeks it’s weird I have not experienced any extra pumps, strength, endurance or libido not even extra hunger.

But I have gained eight pounds!!!!

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I had a nagging cough for a month previous to this that I just couldn't shake(and I tried everything). On further research I found the loquat is used in respiratory and cough remedies. After a week on vector it was completely gone. Something a chest full of medicine couldn't do.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Vector do anything directly for protein synthesis? Is it worth upping protein intake to steroid levels?
Yes and YES.
Treat this like an AAS cycle and you wont be disappointed.
Up the cals.
Up protein.
Watch the muscle grow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on vector for three weeks it’s weird I have not experienced any extra pumps, strength, endurance or libido not even extra hunger.

But I have gained eight pounds!!!!
LOL....
I was like wow....thats insane. I wonder what happened here.....oooh. :)
8lbs is solid. Id be happy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 lbs. in 3 weeks with no strength increase doesn’t sound healthy, man. How’s the body composition? I can’t imagine that weight gain was muscle.

————————————————————

On another note, I’ve been on Vector for 2 weeks now. I must say, I’m impressed with the muscle fullness it gives. It’s the most notable effect. I’ve stacked it with Massacr3 I had from a previous run and have been in a caloric surplus. Strength increase has been evident. Nothing crazy yet, but having any positive effect in just 2 weeks is noteworthy. I haven’t had any libido increase; no more than usual at least. The only drag is I haven’t experienced any of the well-being effects many have brought up. The slight hypo effects I sporadically get can actually make my sense of well-being a little lower than it typically is. All in all, though, I’m intrigued and will report back on more effects a few weeks from now.
Eat more man.
Surplus.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 lbs. in 3 weeks with no strength increase doesn’t sound healthy, man. How’s the body composition? I can’t imagine that weight gain was muscle.

————————————————————

On another note, I’ve been on Vector for 2 weeks now. I must say, I’m impressed with the muscle fullness it gives. It’s the most notable effect. I’ve stacked it with Massacr3 I had from a previous run and have been in a caloric surplus. Strength increase has been evident. Nothing crazy yet, but having any positive effect in just 2 weeks is noteworthy. I haven’t had any libido increase; no more than usual at least. The only drag is I haven’t experienced any of the well-being effects many have brought up. The slight hypo effects I sporadically get can actually make my sense of well-being a little lower than it typically is. All in all, though, I’m intrigued and will report back on more effects a few weeks from now.
I don’t do the same workouts over and over I switch my routine every week. So on 3/11 I was 188 this week I am 196 I know it’s not all muscle, good thing for me is my pants are still loose 30 inch waist so I’m happy.

fogg88

Awards
10 days in, and here's my n=1:

(Note: I'm usually a non-responder to supplements. Going all the way back to the days of Hot Stuff and OKG, the only thing I've ever noticed substantial results from was the early PH's (PA's 1-AD, etc.) and ECA. If anything, by this point I'm prone to a negative placebo effect, if that makes sense.)

So, what I've noticed from Vector so far...

Increased muscle fullness. (This could be from increasing my carbs substantially after a lengthy period of low-carb, IF type of eating?)

I've noticed a definite diminishing of subcutaneous water/bloat/whatever, especially in the abdominal/oblique/serratus area. The skin seems 'thinner' there now. (I've always stayed very well-hydrated, so I'm hesitant to just write that off as dehydration.)

Slight bouts of light hypoglycemia headaches that quickly resolve with a little bit of carbs. A little bit of sleep disturbance also.

What I might call mood improvement. (Nothing like an endorphin-mediated runner's high, but a shifting from being down about some personal stuff I'm dealing with to more of a not giving a $hit attitude.)

Serious long-lasting pumps after workouts, as others have reported.

No strength gains yet, but a definite decrease in needed rest time between sets. I usually take 2-3 minutes, and now 30 to 60 seconds later I'm ready to go again. One might write that off as just being placebo or a psychological thing, but today's conditioning workout (heavy farmers carries, sled pushes, and assault bike intervals) makes me think otherwise. It usually takes a while between sets of these to catch my breath and get my HR back down to where I'm ready again, but that time was reduced substantially also, which definitely can't be attributed to placebo effect.

For just being 10 days in, so far I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see what the remaining 2 and 2/3 tubs have in store.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 days in, and here's my n=1:

(Note: I'm usually a non-responder to supplements. Going all the way back to the days of Hot Stuff and OKG, the only thing I've ever noticed substantial results from was the early PH's (PA's 1-AD, etc.) and ECA. If anything, by this point I'm prone to a negative placebo effect, if that makes sense.)

So, what I've noticed from Vector so far...

Increased muscle fullness. (This could be from increasing my carbs substantially after a lengthy period of low-carb, IF type of eating?)

I've noticed a definite diminishing of subcutaneous water/bloat/whatever, especially in the abdominal/oblique/serratus area. The skin seems 'thinner' there now. (I've always stayed very well-hydrated, so I'm hesitant to just write that off as dehydration.)

Slight bouts of light hypoglycemia headaches that quickly resolve with a little bit of carbs. A little bit of sleep disturbance also.

What I might call mood improvement. (Nothing like an endorphin-mediated runner's high, but a shifting from being down about some personal stuff I'm dealing with to more of a not giving a $hit attitude.)

Serious long-lasting pumps after workouts, as others have reported.

No strength gains yet, but a definite decrease in needed rest time between sets. I usually take 2-3 minutes, and now 30 to 60 seconds later I'm ready to go again. One might write that off as just being placebo or a psychological thing, but today's conditioning workout (heavy farmers carries, sled pushes, and assault bike intervals) makes me think otherwise. It usually takes a while between sets of these to catch my breath and get my HR back down to where I'm ready again, but that time was reduced substantially also, which definitely can't be attributed to placebo effect.

For just being 10 days in, so far I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see what the remaining 2 and 2/3 tubs have in store.
This sounds pretty good. I especially like hearing this from someone who normally doesn't respond to supps. My goal has always been to only release products that work.
To have product quality, innovation and efficacy as our primary goals.
Glad it's working for you bro. Keep us posted!

francisco

Awards
Its been 20 days already and I have nothing but good things to say. I've only been sleeping 5 hours a night sometimes due to being busy, yet i've been making good gains. I feel amazing as well. My previous 1rm on ohp was 155, now im doing 155 for 3 reps. Pulling strength has gone up as well. Before I could only do 1 muscle-up, this week I did 3 consecutive muscle ups. That is in itself a huge indicator of strength increasing. All other exercises feel stronger too. I don't keep track of weight or calories, but i weighed in at 163 lbs a week or two before taking vector.

Sharky666

Awards
It says serving size is 3caps x twice daily so one bottle will only last 2 weeks. Hmmm....