VECTOR pre release leaks and info

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have both good and bad news. Good news is that Vector really seemed to be kicking into full swing about 2 weeks in. Energy levels are great throughout the day, libido is increasing, and strength levels in workout were rocking full swing. For most exercises I like to work in the 8-12 rep range, with 5 sets total per exercise. I've been finding the last few workouts I've been adding 7-8 reps per exercise, which is right on par with the gains I was seeing during my recent LGD-4033 run. Unfortunately I suffered a setback yesterday. I suffer from tennis elbow in my left elbow, and it blew up on me yesterday while I was performing hammer curls. It was really sore all through last night and into today. I'll have to take a step back and rehab the elbow for the next while.

I'll likely continue with Vector for a few weeks at least depending on how the elbow responds. I fully intend to continue to work my good side with cable and dumbbell exercises to at least garner a training effect on the body parts that I can. I'm still on MK-677, so I'll continue that through my rehabilitation, and have some BPC-157 on the way as well.

I'll likely drop calories a tiny bit, but I don't know if I'll be able to drop much. I find that I can barely keep up with vector/FD 2.0/MK 677 as it is. I can eat a humongous dinner, and 3 hours later find myself getting tired due to need for more calories. I don't think that for myself vector and FD 2.0 will be viable for a cutting stack, as I really don't think I would be able to ingest enough calories to stave off hypoglycemia symptoms.
Get yourself some BioFreeze as well. Really helps get me through arm workouts...tendinitis is a bitch

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Antaeus has a joint and tendon product.
Evomuse I think dose as well.
Might want to explore those.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Antaeus has a joint and tendon product.
Evomuse I think dose as well.
Might want to explore those.
I do use the Evomuse product injureeze, I'm using it presently to tame down the initial inflammation. I've found that it really helps out a bunch in the acute stage of injury to reduce pain levels. Last night I wasn't able to even pick up a water glass without a lot of pain, and tonight I am close to pain free. I also use Scivation flexatril on a regular basis. I am fortunate to have a decent cold laser device at home, and can perform graston style treatments on myself as well, so with the various treatments I have available at home I hope to tackle this relatively quickly. Once I get back to working the left side, I'll likely crank weight range down a bunch and work high reps. I definitely grow a lot better at a moderate rep range, but I'll go something like 15-18 while working my way back.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get yourself some BioFreeze as well. Really helps get me through arm workouts...tendinitis is a bitch
Do you apply before workouts? I utilize Evomuse injureeze in this fashion presently, as I have a number of tendinopathies that I'm always dealing with.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Do you apply before workouts? I utilize Evomuse injureeze in this fashion presently, as I have a number of tendinopathies that I'm always dealing with.
Yeah I usually put on about a half hour or so before workout...I haven’t tried injureeze but an old timer at the gym recommended biofreeze to me and then a few physical therapists I’m friends with told me it’s highly regarded in their world.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do use the Evomuse product injureeze, I'm using it presently to tame down the initial inflammation. I've found that it really helps out a bunch in the acute stage of injury to reduce pain levels. Last night I wasn't able to even pick up a water glass without a lot of pain, and tonight I am close to pain free. I also use Scivation flexatril on a regular basis. I am fortunate to have a decent cold laser device at home, and can perform graston style treatments on myself as well, so with the various treatments I have available at home I hope to tackle this relatively quickly. Once I get back to working the left side, I'll likely crank weight range down a bunch and work high reps. I definitely grow a lot better at a moderate rep range, but I'll go something like 15-18 while working my way back.
Love Flexatril.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I started vector last week as part of my recomp stack. I can honestly say It has been along time since i felt this good. My days have been pretty hectic and calories lower than they should be but my workouts feel like a joke. I should be struggling through them and I am destroying them with so much left in the tank. I have gotten done doing hill sprints and kettle bell circuits that usually make me gasp for air until i nearly pass out and felt like i could go 10 more rounds.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started vector last week as part of my recomp stack. I can honestly say It has been along time since i felt this good. My days have been pretty hectic and calories lower than they should be but my workouts feel like a joke. I should be struggling through them and I am destroying them with so much left in the tank. I have gotten done doing hill sprints and kettle bell circuits that usually make me gasp for air until i nearly pass out and felt like i could go 10 more rounds.
That motivation/aggression to workout is great

Love it

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Had my best workout in a long time yesterday. Was my 9th day of Vector and my goodness I haven't had that sort of pump and focus in so long. It's the first time in forever that I can't even remember what music I listened to during it. I had a scheduled chest/back day due to a short week of lifting (vacation yeee) and before I knew it I was doing some bicep and tricep stuff at the end because they were speaking to me, ha.

Can't wait to continue this run!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my best workout in a long time yesterday. Was my 9th day of Vector and my goodness I haven't had that sort of pump and focus in so long. It's the first time in forever that I can't even remember what music I listened to during it. I had a scheduled chest/back day due to a short week of lifting (vacation yeee) and before I knew it I was doing some bicep and tricep stuff at the end because they were speaking to me, ha.

Haha love it. Always a good day when you feel like adding some work in! I know I’m having a good day when my arms are spent but decide to throw in some 21’s on em as well. Happened often on Vector

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate to hear about your set back.. I recently had one myself.. **on a side note.. due to my layoff at the gym some of the nagging stuff has cleared up. still though, a set back is a set back.
just do everything the Dr. tells you, and look into some A.R.T. along with sports tape and biofreeze type topicals pre workout. GL stay safe.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to hear about your set back.. I recently had one myself.. **on a side note.. due to my layoff at the gym some of the nagging stuff has cleared up. still though, a set back is a set back.
just do everything the Dr. tells you, and look into some A.R.T. along with sports tape and biofreeze type topicals pre workout. GL stay safe.
Thanks man. I ended up purchasing an online self treatment program from tenniselbowclassroom. I'm totally a hands on type of guy when it comes to treatment for my various injuries, so this is right up my alley. It is complete with self release massage techniques (really close to ART style techniques from what I've tried so far) and exercises. The cost of the program was a little less than one ART visit costs me, so I figured it was worth a shot. I've dealt with the tennis elbow on and off for a few years, so it will be good to try to really get after healing it up. I haven't seen my family physician yet, I may see her next week to see about getting a musculoskeletal ultrasound done to see if there is any tearing in the elbow.

I'm amazed at how much better the elbow is already feeling. I've been using Evomuse Injureeze a few times a day, and using my laser several times a day as well thus far, and most of the all of the time nagging pain is gone. Now I'm just dealing with a bit of soreness after the first self release treatment I gave myself this morning.

Hopefully I can be patient and take my time with this a little bit. I'm always chomping at the bit to get to full swing, so that can leave me always dealing with nagging injuries instead of giving them time to fully heal up.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I ended up purchasing an online self treatment program from tenniselbowclassroom. I'm totally a hands on type of guy when it comes to treatment for my various injuries, so this is right up my alley. It is complete with self release massage techniques (really close to ART style techniques from what I've tried so far) and exercises. The cost of the program was a little less than one ART visit costs me, so I figured it was worth a shot. I've dealt with the tennis elbow on and off for a few years, so it will be good to try to really get after healing it up. I haven't seen my family physician yet, I may see her next week to see about getting a musculoskeletal ultrasound done to see if there is any tearing in the elbow.

I'm amazed at how much better the elbow is already feeling. I've been using Evomuse Injureeze a few times a day, and using my laser several times a day as well thus far, and most of the all of the time nagging pain is gone. Now I'm just dealing with a bit of soreness after the first self release treatment I gave myself this morning.

Hopefully I can be patient and take my time with this a little bit. I'm always chomping at the bit to get to full swing, so that can leave me always dealing with nagging injuries instead of giving them time to fully heal up.
Feel for you dude, I've had golfers elbow on and off for years and it's awful on biceps day, this affects the inside of my forearm just below and to the side of my bicep, nasty pain.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Does the pain for tendonitis radiate / pulse down arm into hand, e.g. occasionally i have been having intense pain after heavy workouts that feels like it is directly under bicep in inner left forearm and radiates / shoots down forearm into thumb and first finger, pain has been quite intense over past weeks and almost feels like arm is broken. the pain makes arm and some chest workouts harder to complete.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Does the pain for tendonitis radiate / pulse down arm into hand, e.g. occasionally i have been having intense pain after heavy workouts that feels like it is directly under bicep in inner left forearm and radiates / shoots down forearm into thumb and first finger, pain has been quite intense over past weeks and almost feels like arm is broken. the pain makes arm and some chest workouts harder to complete.
Mine doesn't Paul, mine is concentrated around the inside of my elbow / crease of my arm

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on around a week-10 days and def feeling the strength increase but I am absolutely shattered, very very tired during the day, seems to be zapping my energy and making me lethargic

Anyone else felt this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty awesome right ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Keep killing it bro@!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on around a week-10 days and def feeling the strength increase but I am absolutely shattered, very very tired during the day, seems to be zapping my energy and making me lethargic

Anyone else felt this?
Eat more bro.
It can really pull nutrients out of the blood stream. This can leave you lethargic.
Ive been sipping on amino infusion/Waxy maize/Creatine/Glutamine blend all day and the pumps at the gym are very AAS like.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel for you dude, I've had golfers elbow on and off for years and it's awful on biceps day, this affects the inside of my forearm just below and to the side of my bicep, nasty pain.
Have you ever tried out graston treatment? I find that this type of treatment keeps my inner elbows in good shape. I've suffered from golfers elbow in the past as well, and with graston treatments once or twice a week my inner elbows stay in good shape. The online tenniselbowclassroom.com site also has a golfers elbow section, perhaps it would be worthwhile for you to check it out. It comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, so nothing to lose.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried out graston treatment? I find that this type of treatment keeps my inner elbows in good shape. I've suffered from golfers elbow in the past as well, and with graston treatments once or twice a week my inner elbows stay in good shape. The online tenniselbowclassroom.com site also has a golfers elbow section, perhaps it would be worthwhile for you to check it out. It comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, so nothing to lose.
Thanks I'll check it out

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyone else felt this?
I've felt this a few times as well. I am good to go if I keep calories high, I find that I need to eat every 2-3 hours all day long no matter how large my meals are.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My left elbow is still not where it should be so I have just ordered some BPC-157 to research on my snow leopard. I have still not been able to do any pull movements since the 10th (except biceps curl machine). Aint got time for dat...

What is up with all these elbows?!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat more bro.
It can really pull nutrients out of the blood stream. This can leave you lethargic.
Ive been sipping on amino infusion/Waxy maize/Creatine/Glutamine blend all day and the pumps at the gym are very AAS like.
I do eat a fair bit but also tend to get side tracked at work and not manage to eat as much as I’d like. I do wake up starving on this stuff tho. Is it more carbs I need to be eating for this stuff?

When I take it pre workout I tend to get tired during my session. What is it best to take with or when?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do eat a fair bit but also tend to get side tracked at work and not manage to eat as much as I’d like. I do wake up starving on this stuff tho. Is it more carbs I need to be eating for this stuff?

When I take it pre workout I tend to get tired during my session. What is it best to take with or when?
Clean Carbs are your friend on Vector. Sip on some amino infusion/Waxy maize while you workout, It will help trust me.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My left elbow is still not where it should be so I have just ordered some BPC-157 to research on my snow leopard. I have still not been able to do any pull movements since the 10th (except biceps curl machine). Aint got time for dat...

Your snow leopard will feel much better with BPC 157.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clean Carbs are your friend on Vector. Sip on some amino infusion/Waxy maize while you workout, It will help trust me.
I agree.....I take my Vector with clean carbs during the day and waxy maize and creatine pre workout, and it works great......Awesome pumps and strength.
I need to try the amino infusion.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Overall cal increase.
Carbs around training and vector dosing.
If your still tired you need more food. Just keep eating bro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mine does

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say I am already seeing improvements in the mirror! I look just as lean and muscles looking and feeling bigger.

Stanfoo

Awards
How long does it generally take for effects to kick in? I'm 3 days in and haven't noticed anything yet (wasn't expecting to, just saying).

Effects I'm looking out for is increased hunger, better workouts, and maybe libido increase.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long does it generally take for effects to kick in? I'm 3 days in and haven't noticed anything yet (wasn't expecting to, just saying).

Effects I'm looking out for is increased hunger, better workouts, and maybe libido increase.
everyone is different.. I will say there has been some fast responders and others who dont respond as fast. ive seen some saying after a week its noticeable and others say it hit a few days in.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think some guys are seeing acute effects within the first week.
Pump, mood, libido have been mentioned.
Overall though I would give it 2 to 3 weeks to start noticing the physique enhancement.
Strength seems to Come on quick. And for best results eat eat eat.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Where did you order your BPC?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Any problem/interaction if Alprazolam is taken once in a while?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this has been discussed, how are people dosing?
Before food?
After food?
With food?
Does it matter?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have completed 1 full week on vector. I honestly think I found a supplement stack that allows you to eat and drink whatever you want and still get shredded. I have been trying to eat clean but it has not been enough. I usually do conventional weight training for an hour a day abs for a half hour and cardio for an hour. Some days i will throw in kettlebell, mace, slam ball circuits and I am also at Softball practice and trying to golf as much as possible. Before adding vector i would tend to hit a wall on certain days. Since adding vector I honestly feel like i am 19 again. I had so much energy back then and my entire day seemed to be one big workout like it is now. Yesterday I was curling a weight i can get 6 times. I hit 6 and felt amazing.. I kept going 7, 8, 9 and stopped. Same with all my other lifts. I am nowhere near being in caloric surplus but strength is going up.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday after 3 weeks my parcel finally made it in my hands in EU.
No fault of Strong (they shipped same day) but USPS taking 2 weeks to get it to my customs in Europe vs usually taking 4 to 6 business days.
And of course this time also my customs decided to hold the parcel so there was extra week added.

I took 2x 2 caps yesterday and today 2x 2 caps and did squats+pushups+pullups exercise.

In this 24h since 1st dose not noticed much which was expected but for me more important that so far no side effects.

No diarrhoea, no hypoglycemia or dehydration but thx to other members reporting this and suggestions by brundel I'm taking Vector after a meal and adding carbs like banana, dried prunes and even have dextro tabs (pure glucose tabs available in most grocery shops).

I experienced with 2 products before hypoglycemia and this is not something to joke about - got headache and just lay in bed for 3h not being able to stand for 10sec before crashing back into bed.

So guys and girls - better play it safe and take Vector with carbs or have some dextro tabs close by.

What slight things I did noticed and could be attributed to Vector:
- increased sweating. I noticed this today after my usual daily 45min walk I came home with sweaty t-shirt which almost never happens (outside was light rain and 10 celsius or 50 Fahrenheit). My walking pace back home was almost double my normal walking speed.
- during exercises I noticed my hearth rate to be faster
- after exercise was lunch time and I ate also a bit more than usual after exercise but so far not have increased hunger.

But interesting exercise on Vector felt like endurance was not yet there as compared when I was taking Tribestan (quality tribulus product) or Viron + FD2.

Towards the end of pullups I did felt like strength boost is there and felt more alpha but only managed to do same exercise and reps as last time on Tribestan few days back.

Overall didn't expect anything after less than 24h from 1st dose and all I wrote could be placebo effect but will see how things develop for me within next week.

For now I'm satisfied I not feel any side effects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have completed 1 full week on vector. I honestly think I found a supplement stack that allows you to eat and drink whatever you want and still get shredded. I have been trying to eat clean but it has not been enough. I usually do conventional weight training for an hour a day abs for a half hour and cardio for an hour. Some days i will throw in kettlebell, mace, slam ball circuits and I am also at Softball practice and trying to golf as much as possible. Before adding vector i would tend to hit a wall on certain days. Since adding vector I honestly feel like i am 19 again. I had so much energy back then and my entire day seemed to be one big workout like it is now. Yesterday I was curling a weight i can get 6 times. I hit 6 and felt amazing.. I kept going 7, 8, 9 and stopped. Same with all my other lifts. I am nowhere near being in caloric surplus but strength is going up.
^Highlighted what was most important... :) That's all you had to say.
Sitting on the bleachers watching one hell of a game going on here, and loving it.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
About to start Vector this Saturday I'm hoping!

Quick question - would dextrose be sufficient over waxy maize? I follow IIFYM anyways (it works fairly well for me), but just wanted to get some thoughts. The only reason I ask is because I have a TON of dextrose on hand at the moment that I wouldn't mind beginning to plow through upon starting Vector. I'm planning to start off with a 2-300 calorie bump up.

With that said, can't wait to start it after hearing all these initial thoughts. :D

Jpv20

Awards
Started Vector 1 week and 2 days ago.. stacking with Follidrone & AlpaMax.. FD & AlphaMax for about 1 month.. But I have to say, Vector is the cherry on the top of the cake.

Starting now to feel better endurance, strength and focus.. aggression is up as well.. I’m also cutting and being on caloric deficit nearly everyday, but still, feel strength going up and muscles becoming fuller..

Other note.. either this is psychological or I feel getting leaner.. very slowly but getting there..

One other thing.. I feel that a few hours after my workouts, the specific muscle groups worked are like “on fire”.. I’ve noticed this after starting Vector..

So, with 1 about 1 week in, just good things to say..

No problems with sleep or anything else.. didn’t notice much an increased hunger (I’m eating every 2/3 hour though) but a big increase on water consumption...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Quick question - would dextrose be sufficient over waxy maize? I follow IIFYM anyways (it works fairly well for me), but just wanted to get some thoughts. The only reason I ask is because I have a TON of dextrose on hand at the moment that I wouldn't mind beginning to plow through upon starting Vector. I'm planning to start off with a 2-300 calorie bump up.

With that said, can't wait to start it after hearing all these initial thoughts. :D
Take your dextrose with your post workout shake and some highly branched cyclic dextrin/EAA’s pre and intra workout. Combined with Vector and you’re going to have a good time my friend

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't know about dextrose bro.
It's basically just a type of sugar. I haven't really studied it but I suggest reading into it.
You want slow digesting or low gi carbs in general and can have some faster burning ones after training and if you experience hypo but I don't think sugars are a good staple.