VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was only about day 2 or 3 when I noticed the increase in appetite and better pumps, by day 5 I noticed that since of well being, intensity, and focus during workouts. Now I'm on day 13 and the pumps are better and more intense. I am really noticing my strength going up. Did chest and upper back Tuesday, and I got finished with bench, repping out my last set and it felt way to light....it was supposed to be my heavy set.
It looks like I need to increase weight every week on Vector.
My bench today is 335 lbs...the highest I've benched was 350 lbs. to 365 lbs, but that was on an aas cycle. With Vector I think I will get to where I can bench 365 lbs. natural.
So awesome. I'm a fan of progressive weight increases during training and progressive food intake during growth phases. Don't know why it's not just standard practice. I'm excited to see you hit the 365lbs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def need to up my carbs... I don't think I can eat too clean while on my current stack. Yesterday felt lightheaded and jittery. My diet has been chicken, broccoli, rice, veggies and fish.
Yah bump to up bro.
Try a little bit of carbs and bcaas in your water bottle. Just all day. Works for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel great when I take Vector in the afternoon and evening. But, I am noticing a decent amount of nausea when I take it in the morning. I can’t say for sure it is the Vector causing the nausea yet. I will keep an eye on it though. I will also try upping the calories in the morning with it.
I can't take any supps on an empty stomach. Take firstndose with food.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was only about day 2 or 3 when I noticed the increase in appetite and better pumps, by day 5 I noticed that since of well being, intensity, and focus during workouts. Now I'm on day 13 and the pumps are better and more intense. I am really noticing my strength going up. Did chest and upper back Tuesday, and I got finished with bench, repping out my last set and it felt way to light....it was supposed to be my heavy set.
It looks like I need to increase weight every week on Vector.
My bench today is 335 lbs...the highest I've benched was 350 lbs. to 365 lbs, but that was on an aas cycle. With Vector I think I will get to where I can bench 365 lbs. natural.
Appetite / mood / strength / muscle fullness /focus & endurance hit pretty fast. This just makes me feel good all day.
I incorporate progressive overload in all my different weight training programs. If I don't use progressive overload I can't grow.
Try increasing your cals / protein a little every week. log your lifts and always try an extra rep or up the weight every workout. If you start to decline (assuming its not environmental) Its time for a week off. Let everything heal. Last thing you want is to put in the work and go backwards.

365 Natty is around the corner brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel great when I take Vector in the afternoon and evening. But, I am noticing a decent amount of nausea when I take it in the morning. I can’t say for sure it is the Vector causing the nausea yet. I will keep an eye on it though. I will also try upping the calories in the morning with it.
I never got any stomach issues from it. I eat a lite breakfast in the morning. 40 grams of whey in water / cup of black coffee / cup of greek yogurt.

Everyone is different. FD2 gives me the runs for the first 2-3 days when I start taking it after a break.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def need to up my carbs... I don't think I can eat too clean while on my current stack. Yesterday felt lightheaded and jittery. My diet has been chicken, broccoli, rice, veggies and fish.
Nice diet! my body was craving carbs while I was on it. just like FD2. I keep a stash of quick oats,local honey and almonds at work. (not everyone has that luxury)
a buddy of mine works in construction and eats dried fruit and nuts all day for snacks. He is on Vector and FD2 and doesn't have any issues. He is one of those guys that started getting ulcers in his 20's.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Nice diet! my body was craving carbs while I was on it. just like FD2. I keep a stash of quick oats,local honey and almonds at work. (not everyone has that luxury)
a buddy of mine works in construction and eats dried fruit and nuts all day for snacks. He is on Vector and FD2 and doesn't have any issues. He is one of those guys that started getting ulcers in his 20's.
This stack is honestly insane ! Before throwing Vector into the mix there were some binge days where I would eat/drink about 5 thousand calories and wake up the next morning lighter !!! When I was in my 20's I always had to watch myself when cutting because it would come off slow at first and next thing i knew I would have a hard time keeping weight on. That is how I feel now.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Nausea gone and back in training, thank god.
After a cpl of intense training sessions on Vector I've noticed a few things.

Mind muscle connection is unreal, I feel each and every trained muscle working to the max and being pumped.

Focus - probably the best supplement I've taken ever that keeps me in the zone, no phone checking while working out, no chatting, just tunnel vision and determination to nail the session hard and heavy.

Pumps - happened quickly and stayed throughout the day.

Endurance - had to force myself to stop when I realised the time because it flew in.

Hunger - eating everything and thinking about eating other stuff while I'm eating lol its crazy.

Definitely no placebo here. Only thing I haven't noticed is the libido improvement but I'm usually pretty high in that department anyway. This run is gonna be so enjoyable, I've dropped the fd2 as I wanna see what the Vector can do alone

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

Mind muscle connection is unreal, I feel each and every trained muscle working to the max and being pumped.

Focus - probably the best supplement I've taken ever that keeps me in the zone, no phone checking while working out, no chatting, just tunnel vision and determination to nail the session hard and heavy.

Endurance - had to force myself to stop when I realised the time because it flew in.

Hunger - eating everything and thinking about eating other stuff while I'm eating lol its crazy.

Definitely no placebo here. Only thing I haven't noticed is the libido improvement but I'm usually pretty high in that department anyway. This run is gonna be so enjoyable, I've dropped the fd2 as I wanna see what the Vector can do alone
Great info so far...if you actually want to push the boundaries with libido, add Viron in. You’ll notice it very quickly.

Aarona

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm on my 3rd day of Vector now and it's ****ing ridiculous, honestly. Increased hunger was noticed day 2, but man, today it has been out of this world.

I woke up this morning, almost 4 hours before my normal waking time, to this horrible burning in my stomach like I was going to ****ing die if I didn't eat. So I ate my girlfriends leftover pizza. Still hungry. Ate a bowl of spaghetti that I made a few nights ago. Still goddamn hungry. I've been eating endlessly all day and I still haven't had much relief.

It won't go away and at this point I don't know if I can handle it if it gets much worse man. It's extremely uncomfortable and actually painful. I don't know what to do!

It feels like I've got some kinda stomach ulcer with a butcher knife that ****ing stabs my insides if I don't feed it, then stabs me anyway just for fun!

I don't know man, I'll try to tough it out for now.

Vector definitely works. 100%. **** gives me what my girlfriend has coined as "mindless psycho hunger".

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on doing Kris Gethins DTP once I start my vector run.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm on my 3rd day of Vector now and it's ****ing ridiculous, honestly. Increased hunger was noticed day 2, but man, today it has been out of this world.

I woke up this morning, almost 4 hours before my normal waking time, to this horrible burning in my stomach like I was going to ****ing die if I didn't eat. So I ate my girlfriends leftover pizza. Still hungry. Ate a bowl of spaghetti that I made a few nights ago. Still goddamn hungry. I've been eating endlessly all day and I still haven't had much relief.

It won't go away and at this point I don't know if I can handle it if it gets much worse man. It's extremely uncomfortable and actually painful. I don't know what to do!

It feels like I've got some kinda stomach ulcer with a butcher knife that ****ing stabs my insides if I don't feed it, then stabs me anyway just for fun!

Vector definitely works. 100%. **** gives me what my girlfriend has coined as "mindless psycho hunger".
Dude I had these pains but mine was a stomach flu and I put the bad pains down to zinc on an empty stomach
But the hunger is real and I've been eating everything, this is where the mass will come from so I don't mind

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Literally didn’t sleep last night, kind of bummed. Would it be a complete waste to take all 6 vectors upon waking?

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Lmao you get a little used to the hunger. It doesn't go away but you get used to it. I'm a psycho so I'm gonna try to cut from 220 to 210.

As far as you guy's reporting sleep
I actually had a night where I woke up feeling straight up hypo. Ended up eating a whole pan of cheesecake strawberry muffins that fixed it.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does he have a new one? Always fun to do when you want a pump
Not sure, but the principle is pretty basic. I plan on doijng 4 exercises instead of 2. Build down on reps with 2 exercises the switch and build up.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Lmao you get a little used to the hunger. It doesn't go away but you get used to it. I'm a psycho so I'm gonna try to cut from 220 to 210.

I actually had a night where I woke up feeling straight up hypo. Ended up eating a whole pan of cheesecake strawberry muffins that fixed it.
I just couldnt fall asleep, was similar to when I used to take Tongat. Trying all 6 caps upon waking this AM along with 3 follidrone and see if I sleep better tonight, I dont want to give up on Vector so going to try see if other dosing protocols work for me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure, but the principle is pretty basic. I plan on doijng 4 exercises instead of 2. Build down on reps with 2 exercises the switch and build up.
Always enjoyed the weekly emails and the random DTP workouts from kaged but they seemed to have dried up

I’ve got the app from ages ago so I can always have a look, I like FST7 too

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 bottles of both fd2 and vector but currently on a 1-4 andro cycle. Wasn't originally planning on using them pct but i guess i changed my mind as it makes sense. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the best way to go about it. For example, do i go full dosage of both at the start of pct, or do i start fd2 and vector 2 weeks into the pct.. half dosage?.. etc. I plan on continuing fd2 and vector until all 3 bottles are finished.

...Or should i continue with pct as originally planned and start up fd2/vector afterwards.

current pct inludes - Sup3r Pct, Daa Max(test), and Rebirth.

Thanks in advance!
Tough call bro.
Either 1. Wait it out and start the Vector FD cycle after PCT.
or 2. Throw em into the PCT at full dose and enjoy the PCT. Youll see less gains but youll also lose alot less from the cycle.
Id probably run em with the PCT and continue another couple bottles after so my PCT was epic and then segued into gains.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking about letting my wife use this but she only eats 2 meals a day. How should she dose it?
3 and 3.
With food. Just like with us increase cals and pro. Or if shes cutting alter ratios so her protein is at min 60g per meal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Serm? I would start there first and foremost. I would also start Vector/Follidrone/Rebirth Day 1 of PCT. Wouldn't take the DAA Max with Sup3r PCT either as that will put you at 6g of DAA a day. Way too much, enough to cause a negative effect.
Rebirth has 2 SERMS

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason not to take post workout?
No but there are reasons to want to take it before.
If you dont eat before you train or something then I suppose it makes sense but training without eating doesnt either :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m drinking 3-4L water per day and still feel my mouth dry all the time.. is that only me?
No....Ive been REALLY thirsty. I drink about 2 gals per day currently.....4x 64oz bottles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can eat clean its just going to need to be alot more than normal.
Try bumping up cals 1000 total. Go from there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can imagine taking it without any fuel and experiencing hypo.
I also feel sick taking any pills etc without eating in the morning. So could be either. But I think without any food for the day is the problem.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey!
Glad to see whatever was ailing you has passed and that it wasnt VEctor causing it :)
Also happy to see you being able to experience the benefits. Its just so good......Of the above mentioned effects my favorite is the mind muscle connection. Its something that when you have it the whole training experience is better.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Holy crap! From what I'm reading your hunger is out of control. might want to find something to curb your appetite a little.
If you can handle it and have the time then pound that food & grow!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hey!
Glad to see whatever was ailing you has passed and that it wasnt VEctor causing it :)
Also happy to see you being able to experience the benefits. Its just so good......Of the above mentioned effects my favorite is the mind muscle connection. Its something that when you have it the whole training experience is better.
Check your pm brundel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

This is awesome :)
Look at it like this brother. Food is the most anabolic thing around. Just eating will make you grow.
So imagine you have Vector on board which is really anabolic.
Couple that with endless hunger.

My suggestion-
Get a good probiotic to help you digest everything properly.
Drink at least a gal of water a day to help keep you regular.
Try to keep the food clean but eat as much as you can. BEcause youll probably gain 20+lbs eating like that. Keep us posted!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I had these pains but mine was a stomach flu and I put the bad pains down to zinc on an empty stomach
But the hunger is real and I've been eating everything, this is where the mass will come from so I don't mind
Looks like you got rid of that bug.
everything you mentioned is spot on.
You notice that full muscle feeling that doesn't go away?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally didn’t sleep last night, kind of bummed. Would it be a complete waste to take all 6 vectors upon waking?
No but I dont think you need to.
Try 3 after your first meal and 3 at like 4-5pm.
Id be surprised if it kept you awake.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This might be why Josh cant sleep.

For years I have eaten either a bunch of trail mix or just peanut or almond butter before bed. Because it keeps me from waking up hungry in the middle of the night. Try that. Couple of spoons full of peanut butter should quiet the beast long enough to rest ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check your pm brundel
Working my way there....
Currently there is alot of action in these threads. Trying to answer everyone and be present.
Should be able to get to PMs shortly.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just couldnt fall asleep, was similar to when I used to take Tongat. Trying all 6 caps upon waking this AM along with 3 follidrone and see if I sleep better tonight, I dont want to give up on Vector so going to try see if other dosing protocols work for me.
I got home from a family function that I went to from work. didn't get home till 9:30 took my 2ea. Vector and I tossed and turned last night.
Note: I was tired as crap when I went to bed at 10:00.

Conclusion I usually take my 3rd dose (on a 2/2/2 protocol) at 6:00 pm and never have any issues hitting the hay around 10:30 pm and sleeping like a baby. (might treat that last does like a stim pre)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consider starting her with just half the dose. Maybe 2 pills with her biggest meal and 1 pill with the other. Or go 2/2 for only 4 pills a day.

My gf runs half-marathons and throws weight training sessions in between. I talked her into trying it after reviewing the promising endurance benefits. She started off with 4 pills, and on the second day, she nearly passed out and threw up during a 4 mile run (what should be an easy run for her). She dialed it back to 3/day and upped her carbs closer to workouts, and she’s been okay since, though this is only her third day. Just be sure your wife doesn’t skimp out on calories in those 2 meals if she’s exercising on top of it.
Let me know how this works for you GF. My Wife and Daughter have been asking if they can take it. I have told them to hold off. mainly because I don't want them in my stash. lol
They are already bankrupting me with the FD2.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This might be why Josh cant sleep.

For years I have eaten either a bunch of trail mix or just peanut or almond butter before bed. Because it keeps me from waking up hungry in the middle of the night. Try that. Couple of spoons full of peanut butter should quiet the beast long enough to rest ;)
I have been drinking a scoop of AMINO INFUSION right before bed and It has really helped. I wake up refreshed and ready to kill some morning abs.
For me if I eat right before bed I reflux.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
No sleep issues here. Took 3 pills last night right before bed and didn't wake up not even once.

lilbigman15

Awards
I have had no sleep issues on 3 caps a day

Increased hunger, thirst and pumps are only side effects ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been drinking a scoop of AMINO INFUSION right before bed and It has really helped. I wake up refreshed and ready to kill some morning abs.
For me if I eat right before bed I reflux.
I get reflux as well if I eat solid food/fat containing food right before bed. What works for me is to mix a scoop or 2 of slow burning protein powder into a bowl with a little bit of water to make protein pudding. It keeps the water right before bed down, and I don't tend to suffer from reflux this way.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always enjoyed the weekly emails and the random DTP workouts from kaged but they seemed to have dried up

I’ve got the app from ages ago so I can always have a look, I like FST7 too
Oh yeah FST7 was good. I’m doing DTP cause it blew me the eff up. I remember how much food I was eating to. It was pretty ridiculous. I was eating clean on it to. I went by his calorie suggestments, but I only counted the macros from their primary sources. Like didn’t t count protein in the peanut butter, rice, oatmeal, fat from chicken etc. I was eating a stupid amount of food lol....

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carbed up heavy pre workout today and took two caps vector and pushed a PR on bench. Also did 2 EASY reps of my old PR. Genuinely surprised how easy the weight went up.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had 2 more Vector workouts after a 3 day break. The break consisted of entirely too much beer, video games and salty snacks, so I'm bloated like crazy. Muscle fullness is through the roof though, my arms actually measured bigger after the break than they were before. Pumps have been pretty crazy, it felt like my triceps were cramping a bit at the end of my workout yesterday. I've added about 20 grams waxy maize starch to my intra-workout bcaa drink, and have found that I'm not so wiped out at the end of my workouts. I have no hunger increase to note, but my hunger was already very high from mk677.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its good you note the fact your on mk as that would skew any influences Vector has on hunger as you said. I have seen quite a few people now saying huge pumps.. so it sounds like your getting its effects on that end!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 and 3.
With food. Just like with us increase cals and pro. Or if shes cutting alter ratios so her protein is at min 60g per meal.
Gotcha. Starting her on 2/2 to begin and make sure no sleep issues or blood sugar issues because she eats low carb too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbed up heavy pre workout today and took two caps vector and pushed a PR on bench. Also did 2 EASY reps of my old PR. Genuinely surprised how easy the weight went up.
Just a bit of added carbs is needed to balance this stuff out.
But once you get the cals up and carbs up strength gets insanely good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Starting her on 2/2 to begin and make sure no sleep issues or blood sugar issues because she eats low carb too.
That should work.
I do think she should run full dose if possible though. We want the percentage of certain constituents to be high. Vector is like a symphony of anabolic chemicals. Interested to see what she thinks.