VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Need a little help, week 8 and felt lethargic threw out the whole cycle. I definately look bigger. I did 8 weeks of anabeta elite just before with no break, if that makes a difference.

I have 2 more tubs of vector but im getting so tired and unmotivated . Past 2 weeks ive been skipping workouts. I just need the energy to make it threw the next 2 tubs. Sorry not bashing the product its been good just the only side im experiencing is feeling lethargic. Suggestions?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a little help, week 8 and felt lethargic threw out the whole cycle. I definately look bigger. I did 8 weeks of anabeta elite just before with no break, if that makes a difference.

I have 2 more tubs of vector but im getting so tired and unmotivated . Past 2 weeks ive been skipping workouts. I just need the energy to make it threw the next 2 tubs. Sorry not bashing the product its been good just the only side im experiencing is feeling lethargic. Suggestions?
I got a little lethargic as well after about 8 weeks. (Not sure if it was exactly at the 8 week mark) I took a week off from training and that helped.(Vector will make you push harder with your workouts) I never stopped taking it however when I took my break. The next 4-5 weeks on Vector I was fine.
Note: I noticed that when I'm on Vector Im not as high strung as usual and I may have confused lethargy with mellow if that make sense?
Might try an intense pre.(There are days when I just need to get jack up to hit the gym with intensity)

When it comes to being lethargic for me being natty there are alot of environmental factors I have to take into consideration as well. plus I'm no longer a spring chicken.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dermacrine could be an option although not if your strict natty. Something that worked well for me recently to get through tiring weeks of work was skywalk by myoblocks. It's a bit pricy but seems to do sustained energy boosting pretty well plus the brain boosting is also a bonus. Took it in place of morning coffee and worked a treat for a good chunk of they day. Even at 1 scoop.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I got a little lethargic as well after about 8 weeks. (Not sure if it was exactly at the 8 week mark) I took a week off from training and that helped.(Vector will make you push harder with your workouts) I never stopped taking it however when I took my break. The next 4-5 weeks on Vector I was fine.
Note: I noticed that when I'm on Vector Im not as high strung as usual and I may have confused lethargy with mellow if that make sense?
Might try an intense pre.(There are days when I just need to get jack up to hit the gym with intensity)

When it comes to being lethargic for me being natty there are alot of environmental factors I have to take into consideration as well. plus I'm no longer a spring chicken.
Makes sense, pushing harder and feeling mellow can contribute to lethargy, but I also feel just plain old tired. Gains have been good tho.

Good idea - I got to find a pre work out that doesn't keep me up all night. I don't get to workout till im done work.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine could be an option although not if your strict natty. Something that worked well for me recently to get through tiring weeks of work was skywalk by myoblocks. It's a bit pricy but seems to do sustained energy boosting pretty well plus the brain boosting is also a bonus. Took it in place of morning coffee and worked a treat for a good chunk of they day. Even at 1 scoop.
Dermacrine - you have no idea how bad I want to go that route again lol. Stacking, maybe a proper pre workout and Follidrone to add energy?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense, pushing harder and feeling mellow can contribute to lethargy, but I also feel just plain old tired. Gains have been good tho.

Good idea - I got to find a pre work out that doesn't keep me up all night. I don't get to workout till im done work.
I hear you on going to sleep. I try to drink it about 2 hours before I hit the gym If I go high stim. Like Radiate or something with DMAA.
Pop 10mg of melatonin about an hour before I want to hit the sack and I usually good.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine - you have no idea how bad I want to go that route again lol. Stacking, maybe a proper pre workout and Follidrone to add energy?
Dermacrine isn't natty?

When I take Viron / Letrone it makes we feel pretty alpha.

Haven't done FD2 in over a year. Everytime I get a few bottles in my wife and daughter think they are for them and use them up. I can only afford so much! lol

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on going to sleep. I try to drink it about 2 hours before I hit the gym If I go high stim. Like Radiate or something with DMAA.
Pop 10mg of melatonin about an hour before I want to hit the sack and I usually good.
Nice ill give that a try. Pre workout 2 hours before the gym then 10mg of melatonin an hour before bed

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine isn't natty?

When I take Viron / Letrone it makes we feel pretty alpha.

Haven't done FD2 in over a year. Everytime I get a few bottles in my wife and daughter think they are for them and use them up. I can only afford so much! lol
Dermacrine no not Natty. I was just saying I would love to do gear/ph/ds again.

LOL that's high maintenance

herosjourney

Awards
Had someone tried vector with 8/12 caps? I tend to be the double the dose and do it now type of guy. And get to da choppa.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
became super lethargic ever since discontinuing Vector nearly 2 months ago. hopefully i stablize

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On my 3rd week of Vector and I’ve already added 5-10lbs to all my lifts. I am eating in a slight surplus but I’ve never gained this much strength in a short amount of time during any of my other bulks. It does cause a little bit of an upset stomach from time to time but the results speak for themselves!

Glad I picked up 3 tubs at a pretty hefty discount ;)

keipei

Awards
On my 3rd week of Vector and I’ve already added 5-10lbs to all my lifts. I am eating in a slight surplus but I’ve never gained this much strength in a short amount of time during any of my other bulks. It does cause a little bit of an upset stomach from time to time but the results speak for themselves!

Glad I picked up 3 tubs at a pretty hefty discount ;)
Same as you, on my third week and only going going higher on weights! I feel like the dosing or split of the caps and the amount of food are what causes the upset stomach. 3/3 somehow feels better than 2/2/2 caps. As soon I eat more then the stomach does not get so upset!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
became super lethargic ever since discontinuing Vector nearly 2 months ago. hopefully i stablize
WAIT... thats messed up. Hopefully you will stabalize?

Sorry i have to confirm. Any other Vector symptoms? Feeling calm, that fuzzy kinda feeling in your head- its kinda like when you just woke up from a long sleep? I guess something similar would be a slight nootropic buzz - but not as good. I dont want to feel any of those symptoms when im off. Do you feel any Vector symptoms still after discontinuing?

Me personally i dont like that numb kinda feeling in my head like i just woke up. Or feeling lethargic all the time. Im stopping Vector till i hear from you.

I like the natty anabolic gains alot and the pumps, but honestly i dont like that head S***.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You need to increase calories.
As your body grows so does the need for fuel. Lots of people feel this. You need to up cals. Add another meal. Like maybe before bed have a few spoons of peanut butter and a protein shake. And maybe add a bit of extra carbs per meal.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
You need to increase calories.
As your body grows so does the need for fuel. Lots of people feel this. You need to up cals. Add another meal. Like maybe before bed have a few spoons of peanut butter and a protein shake. And maybe add a bit of extra carbs per meal.
I appreciate the reply. Will do. Right now lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the reply. Will do. Right now lol
Yup. I feel the same thing. Many do.
Generally speaking eating extra helps. I try to not let 2 hours pass without eating except when sleeping and I eat a bunch of trail mix od peanut butter before bed to keep something bnrewing in the GI tract while sleeping.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established

Sorry i have to confirm. Any other Vector symptoms? Feeling calm, that fuzzy kinda feeling in your head- its kinda like when you just woke up from a long sleep? I guess something similar would be a slight nootropic buzz - but not as good. I dont want to feel any of those symptoms when im off. Do you feel any Vector symptoms still after discontinuing?

Me personally i dont like that numb kinda feeling in my head like i just woke up. Or feeling lethargic all the time. Im stopping Vector till i hear from you.

I like the natty anabolic gains alot and the pumps, but honestly i dont like that head S***.
i can't attribute it to vector solely. there's other things going in life currently but i did notice becoming lethargic since discontinuing. vector really improved my mood for the 3+ months i was on it so i guess a low is to expected when coming off. nootropic effects of anything never remain

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established

i can't attribute it to vector solely. there's other things going in life currently but i did notice becoming lethargic since discontinuing. vector really improved my mood for the 3+ months i was on it so i guess a low is to expected when coming off. nootropic effects of anything never remain

aver4581

Awards
Just got my hands on a bottle of Vector. For all you aussies who find it hard to find BLR products you can buy them from Caveman Nutrition Aus!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my hands on a bottle of Vector. For all you aussies who find it hard to find BLR products you can buy them from Caveman Nutrition Aus!
Boom
Yes you guys can now get everything in AU at CAVEMAN nutrition!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a few weeks break from Vector and then jumped back on with FD2 and the difference is quite noticeable.
Endurance up, Muscle Fullness, better sleep even with fewer hours, incredible-incredible dreams! that are memorable.

My body/mind is much happier.
This, with Letrone / Viron adding to my TRT regimen.

I'm eating the same amount but feeling less bloated as well.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
Has to be the LETRONE.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
Has to be the LETRONE.
We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen ;)
I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!
I'm loving Letrone as well. It's ridicio.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I am back to giving vector a run, gave me constipation and low energy levels first round. I am stepping up calories and water and see what happens. Hearing about letrone has me intrigued. I will keep everyone posted how this run goes, hopefully better with side effects. Positives first time is why I returned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I am back to giving vector a run, gave me constipation and low energy levels first round. I am stepping up calories and water and see what happens. Hearing about letrone has me intrigued. I will keep everyone posted how this run goes, hopefully better with side effects. Positives first time is why I returned.
Progressively increase cals. I like 100 per week for 12 weeks.
1 Gal water per day.

Watch yourself grow.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see that everyone is progressing with their goals! BLR works!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the formestane product is making a comeback?

How is #5, the new "anabolic", shaping up so far against Follidrone and Vector?
I think its too soon to make a comparison as the overall product could change as we test.
One of the ingredients is exceptionally strong as an anabolic but the bioavailability is extremely low so Im working on ways to change this.
If we can get it to be absorbed even at 10% itll be a huge win and as good or better than whats currently available. But this is an if.
We wont release it unless the product is equal to Follidrone and Vector in terms of efficacy.

Formeron will be EU/AU only.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any BLR sales coming up soon? Was going to try a 2 month vector bulk as we head into the holidays...might as well put those cheat meals to good use haha. Now I’m tempted to throw Foli and maybe some other things into the mix as well. Ran a bunch of BLR stuff (including Foli 2.0) a couple years back and loved it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any BLR sales coming up soon? Was going to try a 2 month vector bulk as we head into the holidays...might as well put those cheat meals to good use haha. Now I’m tempted to throw Foli and maybe some other things into the mix as well. Ran a bunch of BLR stuff (including Foli 2.0) a couple years back and loved it.
We will be having a sale soon yes. Sign up for the newsletter is the best way to be alerted and receive code.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to buy my tubs of vector and follidrone any more info on when the sale will be?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to buy my tubs of vector and follidrone any more info on when the sale will be?
We havnt put out a regular newsletter for a long time but we have plans to begin regular email blasts.
The first will be within a week or so and will have a short term sale code.
The second will have a link to a free ebook as well as a code to go with the ebook.
Also we will talk about future product releases and ingredients etc.

Follow the link I posted a few posts back to our contact page to sign up.
If your already signed up, no worries. I will mention we sent the email out here as well so if people see it land in spam etc you can retrieve.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started back on vector and all is going well. Only week in but getting it going with no side effects. Slowly increasing calories and will update in a week

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started back on vector and all is going well. Only week in but getting it going with no side effects. Slowly increasing calories and will update in a week
Gonna be a great cycle bro.

ktm620

Awards
If i recall correctly there were some indications for epo boosting from Vector.
Any feedback regarding this?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait for this sale. Originally the plan was just to run vector but I finally have some extra cash and I’m getting hungry..might make it an all out stack....vector, fd2, a test booster and some estrogen control....

I haven’t gone on a planned bulk in about 8 years ...I’m usually always cutting and maintaining because as soon as I resume any type of a social life after a cut my body loves to bounce back to its happy weight. I honestly shouldn’t even start a bulk yet but I’m tired of the cut life and want to reignite that fire...and what’s better for that than some kick ass supps, heavy weights and FOOOOD!!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait for this sale. Originally the plan was just to run vector but I finally have some extra cash and I’m getting hungry..might make it an all out stack....vector, fd2, a test booster and some estrogen control....

I haven’t gone on a planned bulk in about 8 years ...I’m usually always cutting and maintaining because as soon as I resume any type of a social life after a cut my body loves to bounce back to its happy weight. I honestly shouldn’t even start a bulk yet but I’m tired of the cut life and want to reignite that fire...and what’s better for that than some kick ass supps, heavy weights and FOOOOD!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it and even have some of our guys using it but its 100% synthetic so selling it as a supp is a no go.
Stuff is legit though.
Maybe well see if itll work as a transdermal. One other issue is raising red blood cells too much can have negative effects.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it and even have some of our guys using it but its 100% synthetic so selling it as a supp is a no go.
Stuff is legit though.
Maybe well see if itll work as a transdermal. One other issue is raising red blood cells too much can have negative effects.

Corin7hian

Awards
I'm a long time lurker so my post count is near non-existent (which is always suspect when talking about supplements) but I had some comments/concerns.

The good:
Right off the bat, this stuff works very well. I'm trying to recomp and I'm able to more or less maintain weight with higher calories that usually would put me into bulk mode with no issues. Strength is up and slowly climbing and I look a little bit leaner. So all in all this product delivers what I wanted from it and I'm happy.

The bad:
-Not sure anyone has mentioned this but it seems like I can't get a decent night's sleep on this thing. Perhaps it's something else but I'm extremely meticulous in monitoring all variables in my life and the only thing that has changed is vector and since taking this it's been damn near impossible getting more than 4-5 hours of the unbroken sleep.
The only reason I haven't stopped taking it is because it's actually working.

-This is definitely a weird one but ever since I started taking vector, my left quad has been intermittently twitching. This happens nearly immediately after taking a dosage and goes away if it's been a while since I have dosed. This is extremely annoying and it may not seem like the cause but this never happened before and only started with usage. It's been going on for like 2 weeks now.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm a long time lurker so my post count is near non-existent (which is always suspect when talking about supplements) but I had some comments/concerns.

The good:
Right off the bat, this stuff works very well. I'm trying to recomp and I'm able to more or less maintain weight with higher calories that usually would put me into bulk mode with no issues. Strength is up and slowly climbing and I look a little bit leaner. So all in all this product delivers what I wanted from it and I'm happy.

The bad:
-Not sure anyone has mentioned this but it seems like I can't get a decent night's sleep on this thing. Perhaps it's something else but I'm extremely meticulous in monitoring all variables in my life and the only thing that has changed is vector and since taking this it's been damn near impossible getting more than 4-5 hours of the unbroken sleep.

-This is definitely a weird one but ever since I started taking vector, my left quad has been intermittently twitching. This happens nearly immediately after taking a dosage and goes away if it's been a while since I have dosed. This is extremely annoying and it may not seem like the cause but this never happened before and only started with usage. It's been going on for like 2 weeks now.
Are you dosing close to bed? I sleep better (and that seems to be the general consenus on AM) using Vector. I do notice that when I dose within an hour of bed or so that my sleep quality may get affected a bit.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

The good:

The bad:

Are you dosing close to bed? I sleep better (and that seems to be the general consenus on AM) using Vector. I do notice that when I dose within an hour of bed or so that my sleep quality may get affected a bit.

In reagards to the twitching - is it possible you may need to hydrate more? Vector required I increased my water by about 20%.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. Dosing closer to bed gives me incredible - incredible dream states. I've had multiple memorable dreams, and if you have nightmares and like them like me, then you'll be on 7. (heaven). I think all dreams are good. Adventure, etc. I remember having a dream where I was falling, and hit the sound then woke up. So, cool. What a ride.

Starting up Vector again very soon. I love how I feel on it, and coupled with Follidrone 2.0? What! what!? Hell yeah.
Endurance, all day pumps, well being, and other.... things are fuller too.

BLR makes great, high quality products that work so well together.
Build your stack on our site, or check them out to see the groupings to get some ideas.

-M

Corin7hian

Awards
The water consumption definitely could go up so I will pay closer attention. Perhaps that will also help out the sleeping issue. It's gotten really bad latley but at the same time i can't really complain about the strength gains on this.