Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started Vector yesterday. Noticed increased hunger. Had slight libido drop today at day two. Could be other things. I’m only dosing at 2 caps twice a day right now.

Just wanted to see what non-sponsored folks have experienced: good and not so good.

Thx.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t mean to be a dick man but two days......Come on. things like this need some time to build up before you can really attribute something to the product.

Edit- either pos or neg

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started mine on the 18th of May, so it’s almost been 3 weeks. I’d actually say vector is working against my hunger, the day after I stopped using PR XT, which has Anacyclus(known to increase hunger), I didn’t feel ravenous anymore. To be honest, I really don’t need an appetite assist lol, I can put it down regardless.

Pros: Great GDA like effects
Increased strength/endurance both aerobic and anaerobic
Reduced hair growth(less shaving)
Not much of an appetite

Cons: None at the moment

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The more vector is used, it only gets better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just started Vector yesterday. Noticed increased hunger. Had slight libido drop today at day two. Could be other things. I’m only dosing at 2 caps twice a day right now.

Just wanted to see what non-sponsored folks have experienced: good and not so good.

Thx.
These are your initial thoughts but definitely around week 4 is when vector kicks in hard. Only two days in, it would be hard to tell if it's vector or just a bad day.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I really can't imagine 66% the full dose over two days has really done anything. It took 5 weeks to feel a true bump in strength from Vector. I'm getting near half way through my 3rd tub and have no negative effects to report.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The more vector is used, it only gets better.
Seems to be theme with BLR products, because I'm in week 10 of FD2 and the results just seem to get better and better.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Week 11 - and Vector keeps getting better. Took a couple of weeks for my body to adust to Vector. Glad I kept with it.
Been on FD2 for 2.5 years.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be theme with BLR products, because I'm in week 10 of FD2 and the results just seem to get better and better.
That’s my experience with FD 2.0 as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thx.
I dont suggest only taking 60% of the dose as you wont see the effects others do.
You are asking people for their experience but yours will be different because you are doing something different.
Bump up the dose and give it some time. It takes time for any real anabolic to work.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
The sleep benefits that I've been seeing from Vector almost make it worth it for me for that alone. Every night from the first week I've slept like I've been sedated but with no grogginess upon waking that you often get from sleep aids.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mean to be a dick man but two days......Come on. things like this need some time to build up before you can really attribute something to the product.

Edit- either pos or neg
He's asking for experiences I think.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
In my experience:

Positive:
-Muscle gain - noticed on second bottle and gains are suttle and steady. I'm going to do a 4th bottle because at the end of every bottle I reflect on gains and each bottle i'm happy with the results. The muscle gain hasn't been extreme, but its been slow and steady but definitely quicker than without vector. i'm up 7 lbs, 2-3 lbs fat gain max.

-Strength gain - noticed an immediate boost in all my lifts 2nd week. Around middle of third week i didnt' feel Godlike anymore where every thing feels light, but have steady increases continuing to present.

-Appetite - i've tried both 2x3 and 3x2, and regardless, 30-45 min after ingestion i'm hungry. This doesn’t get me hypo like folli did even at 3

-Fat loss - i'm bulking so i cannot comment. I do feel i'd put on more fat gain by now though. However, I do notice i've put on some fat but not a lot over the course of 3.5 bottles...2-3 lbs max. If I ate cleaner I could see no gain

Negatives:
-Dehydration - I typically drink a lot of water and this really made it hard to keep up with hydration in the first couple weeks. This side effect went away for me after 2-3 weeks.

-Restless sleep - this was a side when dosed within 4 hours of bed time. I routinely take my last dose out of this window and it went away.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
his OG post was edited

edit - i think lol... that or i missed the last part of his post
Haha, I thought he was outlining negatives based in the title but I think he just wants to know what to expect

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

I’m 3.5 weeks in with Vector. Seeing a size increase.

But, the sleep issues started a few nights ago. Anytime I’ve take certain test boosters, I get the “hot flashes at night while trying to sleep thing”. For me, that’s a sign it’s doing something, working, but not sure how long I can have this kind of restless sleep. It’s been so long since I’ve experienced this that I don’t recall how long it lasts. Overall, my sleeps been good on it, until now.

And yes, it’s definitely the Vector. This happens to me with certain natural anabolics/boosters.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gives me crazy cool dreams.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gives me crazy cool dreams.
Ive been taking Prolactrone the last week (with Vector) and my dreams have been insane. Like I feel like Im awake and there. Not like a dream state but like physically there. I wake up reaching for things and talking etc. Very interesting.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been taking Prolactrone the last week (with Vector) and my dreams have been insane. Like I feel like Im awake and there. Not like a dream state but like physically there. I wake up reaching for things and talking etc. Very interesting.
For real! Same here. I had two vivid dreams back to back, the first freaked me out, I woke up, then went back to sleep then rolled into the next. Love this aspect of it so much. It's why I look forward to dosing about a half hour to an hour before bed.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To give OP the three second version of my Vectpr experience: in my single bottle run I had massive increases in strength and gained 6 pounds which was awesome! The only negative side effect I had was some digestive trouble (it kicked in within the first week so I thought maybe it was the vector, maybe it wasn't and I wanted to finish up the run) that cleared up two days after my last dose. I loved the strength, I love the size, I was getting compliments pretty frequently which never happens so that was cool, but I'm not sure if it was worth the digestive upset, I would still recommend Vector as I'm the only person I've read on here having that issue but I think i might just stick to follidrone for myself.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I noticed increased hunger and increased dreams near the end of the first week. I noticed GDA effects , increased glycogen storage , increased water retention, and excellent pumps.Noticed endurance increases more around the end of week 3, but more pronounced with better strength and power around week 6. No major negatives yet. Some people it’s causing GI issues, it has helped me and made me more regular as I’m usually on the slower transit end.

Devonkev

Awards
Halfway through second bottle and only got positive things to say. I'm up about 5lb and looking leaner. I have 6 pack now and I have no idea where it came from! Went camping with a big group of friends last weekend and everyone was saying I look ripped and wanted to know what I was doing to look like this. My training has stayed the same (5/3/1) but eating probably more. Just eating when hungry. Definitely going to get a third bottle and see where this takes me but this is hands down the most effective supplement I have ever tried.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some fantastic reviews. Keep em coming men.
I appreciate you guys taking the time to post your experience.
This cycle Ive been running leading up to summer is one of the best I have had and Im only taking BLR prpducts. Its insane.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The main issue I have with Vector is when to stop? I’m on my fourth bottle and not sure if I should take a break after this last one or get a few more..?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The main issue I have with Vector is when to stop? I’m on my fourth bottle and not sure if I should take a break after this last one or get a few more..?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. Right? I'm on my third, and I don't want to stop.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on some version of Vector for many months now and I dont feel like I want to stop.
I run Follidrone year round because when I stop I notice a difference. I think Vector will be the same for me.
For sure I am making gains at a rate greater than if I wasnt taking Vector. Since its non suppressive and has no real negative side effects Im not stopping. With PH/DS/AAS you need breaks and cycles. Not so with Vector/Follidrone/Viron etc.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 more bottle of Vector, 2 more of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Virion, and a bottle of letron. At the end that will put me at 4 bottles of Vector, 4 bottles of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Virion and a bottle of Letron. I'll see where I'm at after that and see if I take a short break, or if I continue on this run

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it for 12 weeks (solo). took 6 weeks off. I missed it too much. now 5 weeks in and still No sides to report. Except some of my shirts look like Smediums now!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 more bottle of Vector, 2 more of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Virion, and a bottle of letron. At the end that will put me at 4 bottles of Vector, 4 bottles of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Virion and a bottle of Letron. I'll see where I'm at after that and see if I take a short break, or if I continue on this run
Now that is a stack Cowboy!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pedal to the metal bro!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100 percent will be dosing at 2 caps as i have always dosed letrone at 2 caps a day... this will be my third or 4th run with letrone

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
100 percent will be dosing at 2 caps as i have always dosed letrone at 2 caps a day... this will be my third or 4th run with letrone
Do you run Viron or some test with that? Two caps a day of Letrone is powerful stuff...what do you notice at 2 vs 1?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you run Viron or some test with that? Two caps a day of Letrone is powerful stuff...what do you notice at 2 vs 1?
im estro sensitive man it sucks. I harden up real nice on letrone

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
im estro sensitive man it sucks. I harden up real nice on letrone
I think it means that your test / free test is high enough to produce esto. I would say that is a good thing if you are natural! I am 50 and just can't run AI's anymore - my joints alredy think I am on an AI lol. How old are you btw?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it means that your test / free test is high enough to produce esto. I would say that is a good thing if you are natural! I am 50 and just can't run AI's anymore - my joints alredy think I am on an AI lol. How old are you btw?

nasty case of prepubertal gyno that ive been trying to kill forever. i can tell estro is getting high when they get a bit bigger and i hold more water in stomach area

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great reviews so far on Vector. I am 3 months in myself of using vector and my strength and endurance has increased all around! Weightlifting and running numbers have all increased!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just bought my first 2 bottles of vector

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

nasty case of prepubertal gyno that ive been trying to kill forever. i can tell estro is getting high when they get a bit bigger and i hold more water in stomach area
Sorry to hear that....I can't imagine.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector is becoming a new staple. Starting to experiment with higher doses.
Been using Folidrone 2.5 plus years. And with the additon of Vector, their is no reason to ever not be natty.
Lifting and feeling like I did 15-20 years ago (now 50 years old, 5'7", 240lbs / 18% bodyfat). I used to weigh over 400lbs and always had to fight to keep weight down. Folidrone and Vector enable me to eat the calories I need to function without getting fat - something I have always dreamed of.
I focus on the main three lifts. And hit a PR on squat with chains today - and it felt light. Gonna raise the bar next week. My weight has not changed in about a year - but I keep getting leaner.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang and I bought mine yesterday. Lol. Just couldnt wait for more gainzzz

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries. We will have more sales in the future.