Vector: Neg & Pos Side FX

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased Follidrone & Vector, going to stack them for the 1st time, can't wait. Been running 1 or the other for a few months now.
Love them both, the recomp on Follidrone was great.
Vector is truly immense, I'm amazed by how strong the sense of well being is. The sleep is deep, not to mention the nice steady gains!
On both my libido is very noticeably up, adds to the alpha feeling nicely.
I've got some Epistane in my stash, but tbh I don't think I can be bothered (for now). These natural supps are the 1st I've taken that have made me question if I need to (no, I am not comparing them btw!).
Kudos to Black lion.
I am not in any way affiliated to them fyi, Just saying how it is.
Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased Follidrone & Vector, going to stack them for the 1st time, can't wait. Been running 1 or the other for a few months now.
Vector is truly immense, I'm amazed by how strong the sense of well being is. The sleep is deep, not to mention the nice steady gains!
I've got some Epistane in my stash, but tbh I don't think I can be bothered (for now). These natural supps are the 1st I've taken that have made me question if I need to (no, I am not comparing them btw!).
Kudos to Black lion.
Cheers
Thanks for this.
This is what its all about. Effective natural anabolic supplements.

For those of you guys reading this we are having an extension of our fourth of July sale.
This will likely only last 24-48 hours so get in there.
25% with code SUMMER
Free shipping.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for this.
This is what its all about. Effective natural anabolic supplements.

For those of you guys reading this we are having an extension of our fourth of July sale.
This will likely only last 24-48 hours so get in there.
25% with code SUMMER
Free shipping.
I guess that’s answering my question if should do 2 more bottles, thanks ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess that’s answering my question if should do 2 more bottles, thanks ;)
I've got bottles 4 and 5 awaiting their turn in the cupboard. :)
Along with Viron / Letrone / and Exotherm.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kudos to Black lion.
Cheers
Vector is truly the best single supplement I have ever used. Sad thing is I didn't even realize the sense of well being the first time I ran it until I stopped taking it. I was so stoked by my gains that I thought it was that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the same boat.
Have been running this stuff since we were in testing phase and I just dont want to stop. Its been so successful as an anabolic and has no health risks so I dont see why I would.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the same boat.
Have been running this stuff since we were in testing phase and I just dont want to stop. Its been so successful as an anabolic and has no health risks so I dont see why I would.
So are guys taking FD2 and or Vector year-round with no break?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have used FD for quite an extended period of time and noticed nothing adverse. I’m telling ya bows the time to start and all the way through flu season. I didn’t even get a cold or sniffle. The antioxidant properties and golden, so are the performance gains in the gym.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
So much benefits from
Long term follidrone. For me just the hair growth of my receding hair line is enough for me to continue to take this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On Vector and FD2 my hair growth is crazy... unfortunately everywhere... mostly where it isn't required. lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.
Except for a short (2 week) break die to traveling I havnt stopped since before launch and I know many others who also take both as staples.
The benefits are exceptional and for sure I can tell when I stop so.....since there are no negatives to staying on Im staying on.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Vector and FD2 my hair growth is crazy... unfortunately everywhere... mostly where it isn't required. lol.
Yah I have noticed this as well. Both some new hair growth on the head and body.
Interesting.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been on Folidrone for 2.5 years and Vector since it came out. Not planning on stopping Vector......cause I am still getting results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Folidrone for 2.5 years and Vector since it came out. Not planning on stopping Vector......cause I am still getting results.
Yah its become just part of my daily routine.
Ive started breaking open all my caps and shooting them down with a bit of BCAAS.
Not the best tasting thing in the world but at least Im getting everything down quick.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yah its become just part of my daily routine.
Ive started breaking open all my caps and shooting them down with a bit of BCAAS.
Not the best tasting thing in the world but at least Im getting everything down quick.
Gonna try that - and then probably start snorting them next lol

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Yah I have noticed this as well. Both some new hair growth on the head and body.
Interesting.
Brundel, or anyone else in the thread that made comments about hair growth, can you please speculate on the mechanism responsible? Thanks in advance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, or anyone else in the thread that made comments about hair growth, can you please speculate on the mechanism responsible? Thanks in advance.
I will say that I wouldnt take the product specifically for hair growth.
Several of the ingredients MAY contribute to a reduction in hair loss or increase new hair growth.
For example Ecklonia cava
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24252083