Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
4 April 2018

Did my 30 min of inclined walking 1 hr before my lifting session as normal now for my Mon, wed lifts. Was super warm in the base gym sweating like crazy!!

Trained hamstrings, calves today. Despite compounding lack of sleep (not due to the stack i didn't sleep well before starting) I felt very energetic in the gym today! UP on RDL 295x8 probably had 1-2 left in the tank but my legs were a bit beat from the walking beforehand. i dont think it totaly killed my workout though as this is a new weight and reps for me ever! Kept the weight the same for all other lifts from previous workout and added reps for each! Felt like on of my best lifting sessions yet! I will say that I still feel really dang good after lifting, almost like i could do it all over again!

**on a side note I felt pretty drained later on in the night and was the first time ive been in bed and asleep before 10p.m. in quite a while!

Food for today

Cal 1993
239P 158C 45F

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
It seems like your averaging around 1900 calories a day. That's where I'm at. I'm doing Keto and IF a few days a week. Considering this stack but was worried the low carb and calories would hinder the effects. Seems to be working out for you though.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
It seems like your averaging around 1900 calories a day. That's where I'm at. I'm doing Keto and IF a few days a week. Considering this stack but was worried the low carb and calories would hinder the effects. Seems to be working out for you though.
I'm not sure how well it would do with keto but really only one way to find out... I don't eat my first meal till 930 a.m. and was doing a dose of 2 vector 1 follidrone on an empty stomach after waking and never felt bad but I see that some people have some issues with it and no or low carbs.... I've said it before but I can't wait to get this again on a bulk and get back to my normal eating of 400+ carbs a day! Put it to the ultimate test lol

holl0309

Awards
Have been taking Vector for almost 2 weeks now while keto and no issues. Have 2 more days left of Ep1logue and then I will be adding in FD 2.0 as well. Also have a log going here. Most days I am taking 3 caps of Vector in the morning and not eating til much later in the day without issue.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Have been taking Vector for almost 2 weeks now while keto and no issues. Have 2 more days left of Ep1logue and then I will be adding in FD 2.0 as well. Also have a log going here. Most days I am taking 3 caps of Vector in the morning and not eating til much later in the day without issue.
That's great to know! Have to find your thread.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I'm not sure how well it would do with keto but really only one way to find out... I don't eat my first meal till 930 a.m. and was doing a dose of 2 vector 1 follidrone on an empty stomach after waking and never felt bad but I see that some people have some issues with it and no or low carbs.... I've said it before but I can't wait to get this again on a bulk and get back to my normal eating of 400+ carbs a day! Put it to the ultimate test lol
I hear you. I'm hovering just above 10% bf. Trying to get back to 7 for the summer. Sounds like this would work for a cut or bulk. Love trying to new stacks. This one sounds like fun.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Awesome thanks for the input :fing02: :fing02:

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
I hear you. I'm hovering just above 10% bf. Trying to get back to 7 for the summer. Sounds like this would work for a cut or bulk. Love trying to new stacks. This one sounds like fun.
yes I have been increasing strength and intensity quite well with this stack while cutting!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is really hard to do.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously hard yah.
AAS will do this of course but something natty.......its like finding sasquatch riding a unicorn.
Glad to see this log going so well and, cant wait to see what the final package looks like!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously hard yah.
AAS will do this of course but something natty.......its like finding sasquatch riding a unicorn.
Glad to see this log going so well and, cant wait to see what the final package looks like!
Preach.

Also, you've seen sasquatch riding a unicorn too? I thought I was the only one... Was eating ice cream, and had a bunch of native girls throwing little pickles at him?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preach.

Also, you've seen sasquatch riding a unicorn too? I thought I was the only one... Was eating ice cream, and had a bunch of native girls throwing little pickles at him?
I want what you are taking!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
As strange as it is, I feel like my strength increases more on cut rather than a bulk. Not sure if it is diet related or cause there is more emphasis on my core on a cut. On full on Keto, I just feel like I can lift anything. Could also be I'm just in that "feel good " zone on keto. Sometimes on a bulk I feel sluggish from the carbs and just takes a toll on performance.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As strange as it is, I feel like my strength increases more on cut rather than a bulk. Not sure if it is diet related or cause there is more emphasis on my core on a cut. On full on Keto, I just feel like I can lift anything. Could also be I'm just in that "feel good " zone on keto. Sometimes on a bulk I feel sluggish from the carbs and just takes a toll on performance.
Must be nice. I'm exactly the opposite. When I cut carbs I'm not worth a crap.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Must be nice. I'm exactly the opposite. When I cut carbs I'm not worth a crap.
Oh it didn't happen over night, brother. First started Leto about a year ago. First few months were brutal. To depend on carbs for working out ( Been lifting for over a decade now) and just transition for fat as fuel was a grind and took awhile to get used to. Really does pay off though. I just have a higher level of well being on keto. Especially during an IF.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preach.

I've seen weirder **** than that brother :)
Where did they find the pickles?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, OP! This is a great log! Very detail oriented and your progress is awesome!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Here is the updates from my first bottle of vector/follidrone... the pictures show some good progress but in real life there is much more... I couldn't get the leg separation I have now compared to start to show up on the camera but w.e. left side is start right is current.
IMG_20180408_152753.jpg
IMG_20180408_152609.jpg
IMG_20180408_152149.jpg

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
5 April 2018

Still feeling great on this stack. I have noticed that the random pumps are not as noticeable as they were at the very beginning but overall energy and mood is still enhanced. My motivation and drive are at an all-time high as I continue to see the leanness taking place while maintaining a a lot of my hard earned muscle. The definition is getting better and better.

Lifted arms today and didn’t want to stop… Just kept going until I realized I should probably stop. Did not improve any on my close grip bench today but did not regress either so I mark that as a win considering that I am cutting.

Cals 2188

243P 196C 48F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
6 April 2018

Woke up sub 148 today. 147.8 Which is almost a pound since my last weigh-in. I think that keeping my fat a bit lower is helping with the leanness.
Lifted back again, second time this week was just feeling necessary. Did some different lifts than my normal back day to really work on the detailing. Endurance is still high in the gym…. Keep pushing the limits and feeling great!

Cals 1976

271P 224C 33F

Still 147.8

7 April 18

Had drill this weekend so little off but not terrible. Did some prt and circuits this a.m. and lifted shoulders later at night. Eating was sporadic but was still able to get my cals in.

Lifted much later than usual and was feeling a bit tired but livened right up once I took my last dose and hit the weights. Maintained same weight reps on o.h. press. Improved on reps for all accessory lifts afterwards and added in a few more.
Cals 1906

244P 165C 30F

8 April 18
fasted cardio in the a.m.

Lifted legs today deadlifts. Decided to drop the weight and start working my way back up again. Did 315 for a set of 10. Felt really good. Feel like I could have upped my max weight if I went that route, kinda regret not.

Cals 1910

228P 164C 38F

147.6 weight today.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Playing a little catch-up here work has been busy this week so haven’t gotten a chance to post.
First things I will note is that my weight has continued to drop now I was 146.6 This Morning 11 April 18.
Secondly I have noticed a dip in my strength which I was expecting to come at one point or another.

9 April 2018

Today my carb intake before lifting was light. I grabbed the wrong food prep containers and was approximately 60 grams short on carbs before my workout session. I am certain this did not help with my strength during the workout. Was only able to squeeze out 245X3 today just seemed kind of off all day. All other lifts were actually up by a rep or two. Another possibility would be the long weekend and not really getting a chance to recharge? We will see how this continues.

Cals 2149

260P 176C 45F

10 April 18

Grabbed the right containers today. Day was off to a good start. Ate well but work was a little mentally exhausting. Was glad to be in the gym and lift back. Bent rowed 245x 6 and then 2 more after setting it down. Once again all following lifts were very well except for bent db row at the end I was pretty gassed. Most Recent was 100lbs x17 was struggling to get 8 this time.

Cals 1962

250P 172C 30.5F

I have an event this weekend that will be a little heavier on the fatty side so I will use that night to get my fat intake back up for the week and see what that does for me. 8 weeks 2 days remain as of today 11 April

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
11 April 18

Feeling better today, got some good sleep and the fatigue from the weekend/work is wearing off now. Did shoulders and got 135x12 on my OH Presses. that is a 4 rep improvement from my start. All other lifts the reps and weight increased on. Added extra weight/ reps for front raises, upright rows, and db delt flys, the rest stayed the same or slight increases. Had my cardio previous to my lifting session and today was the first time I just had no interest in starting it... But i did it and felt a lot better after i got going. added 15 min on the bike later in the evening on top of it as a little added punishment lol.

Cals 1907

229P 187C 27F fat was extremly low today which might have affected my drive for the cardio?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly your doing it right. Glad to know your not only seeing results but things continue to get better!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
12 April 18

Feeling much better today energy levels have come back! Woke up early and got 15 min in on the bike before headed to work. Trained legs tonight which is usually reserved for Sunday but had a friend come in so we did legs. Squatted 255x 12 which is up in weight and reps from my start and my previous squatting session. Still going to try and get another quad dominant leg session in on Sunday as they could use more work... I have an apparent difficult time getting them to grow. I think ive broke through the funk i was in earlier this week as I am feeling much more focused again.

Cals for today 1892

227P 156C 40F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Honestly your doing it right. Glad to know your not only seeing results but things continue to get better!
Thanks man doing the best I can. i am definitely happy with the results thus far. Not always easy sometimes but just gotta keep pressing on.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 April 2018

I don’t know if it’s the difference of how I am taking the dosage compared to the start of this run or not but I feel that the leaning effect really started to take effect around that same time as I reflect upon my discoveries. Once again feeling a bit leaner today. Also endurance during my inclined cardio seems to be improving as well.

Lifted back today… shoulder was feeling better today. Last back session I had a wild hair to jump 30 lbs on my bent row from my starting weight, followed suit again today and added one more rep which is pretty wild to me. Previous week 275x8 today 275x9.
Followed with 30 min walking 15 percent incline 3.5mph- as stated earlier this doesn’t suck nearly as bad as before.

took this this morning!
Dont jave any pics to compare it to shouldve took pre pics

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
OMG I thought this thread had gotten deleted!! I had a school pop up about a month ago for a while and I wasnt able to keep up with logging while i was there. When I got back I was not able to find the thread anywhere.... If anyone cares I will be updating it again as this is peak week!... I have been off of vector for about a month now and still running follidrone 2.0.

My biggest claim for Vector is that about a week after dropping it out is that my strength crashed hard core, I had about a week where things were just rough when it came to lifting. my ferocity and intensity required a lot of mental drive to maintain. It did level out a bit bit my strenght has not recovered nearly to the point of vector.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG I thought this thread had gotten deleted!! I had a school pop up about a month ago for a while and I wasnt able to keep up with logging while i was there. When I got back I was not able to find the thread anywhere.... If anyone cares I will be updating it again as this is peak week!... I have been off of vector for about a month now and still running follidrone 2.0.

My biggest claim for Vector is that about a week after dropping it out is that my strength crashed hard core, I had about a week where things were just rough when it came to lifting. my ferocity and intensity required a lot of mental drive to maintain. It did level out a bit bit my strenght has not recovered nearly to the point of vector.
Just start this back up. I will follow. sometimes life just happens brother!
I noticed that with Vector as well. Don't realize what you have going until you stop using it. That is why I had to get a few more tubs and start back up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I don’t think anyone on here is going to tell you that you need to lose some fat.:)
Nice work!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Well I don’t think anyone on here is going to tell you that you need to lose some fat.:)
Nice work!
LOL thanks... still gotta get those legs a bit bigger for the next one, overall not mad about where im at for my first show.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is just a testament to how well Vector works. It slowly builds and you dont realize how large of a contribution it has until its gone ;)

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
This is just a testament to how well Vector works. It slowly builds and you dont realize how large of a contribution it has until its gone ;)
absolutly agree! I wonder how much more progress I could have made had I ran it one more month? Either way this will be added to my list of itemas again very soon after i take a small break and recover after this weekend!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutly agree! I wonder how much more progress I could have made had I ran it one more month? Either way this will be added to my list of itemas again very soon after i take a small break and recover after this weekend!!
Entirely agree! nothing but more progress to come.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
ben rear lat.jpg
ben side 2.jpg
ben side1.jpg
front lat.jpg

some pics from this morning... (the rear lat spread is from last night)

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Macros from sunday to tuesday have been 220p 100C and 35 fat... 70G of carbs came pre/post workout. yesterday 200p 200C and 30 fat. today will be 200p 225c 30F, evaluate and ramp it up a bit more for Friday

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
little update on the show this weekend starting with the day before hand.

Friday morning things were looking really good decided to run carbs between 300 and 350, played it safe and cut them out at 315. protein 195, fat was 29.

Saturday morning before the show i was really happy with my look. Had a pancake with peanut butter, protein shake with honey and maple syrup. debut bb was my first class I made sure to get in approximatly 300 grams of carbs before I took the stage, as well as a 1/4 tsp salt right before walking out on stage.

Took 4 out of 4 in debut my size just didnt compare to the others.

after debut was over I began pumping in more carbs and sodium, to get as full as I could for the open class that i had coming up next. (there was about 2 hrs between the classes.) I was in LW Open which was 156 and below. I was probably pushing 140lbs maybe a little more. Tooke 4th out of 6th in open lightweights. Overall I had a wonderful experience and am very excited to do this again. I intend to take a year off and add some good clean mass for my return.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Friday morning things were looking really good decided to run carbs between 300 and 350, played it safe and cut them out at 315. protein 195, fat was 29.

Saturday morning before the show i was really happy with my look. Had a pancake with peanut butter, protein shake with honey and maple syrup. debut bb was my first class I made sure to get in approximatly 300 grams of carbs before I took the stage, as well as a 1/4 tsp salt right before walking out on stage.

after debut was over I began pumping in more carbs and sodium, to get as full as I could for the open class that i had coming up next. (there was about 2 hrs between the classes.) I was in LW Open which was 156 and below. I was probably pushing 140lbs maybe a little more. Tooke 4th out of 6th in open lightweights. Overall I had a wonderful experience and am very excited to do this again. I intend to take a year off and add some good clean mass for my return.
Congrats on your cool experience! Thank you for sharing it with us!
You look great and have an amazing platform to work from. It's going to be great to watch your progress.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Congrats on your cool experience! Thank you for sharing it with us!
You look great and have an amazing platform to work from. It's going to be great to watch your progress.
thank you brotha... when i get my pictures back i will post them up!

Also i would like to thank everyone for their support and interactions within this log it has been very enjoyable!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea man, glad you had a good time! You worked your butt off and it sounds like you’re going to continue doing that. Been fun to follow along!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Just finished True Shred. About to run Vector next. Thanks for sharing your experience. It really does help.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great work brother! Good to know from first hand experience that Vector worked for you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Awesome job brother. This may be the start of something special. At Least you got up there and I'm sure you learned a few things.
Pack on some Mass! that is the fun part.