Vector and FOllidrone pre workout

PoppaTop1

Awards
Greetings all. I’ve just started a Vector and Follidrone stack. I had such a quick response to Vector during week one I figured I’d add Follidrone for week 2 and beyond. Planning on a 3 month run for both then switching to FD and Viron for month 4 and FD and Letrone for month 5. My question has to do with Vector. Is there any value in dosing Vector pre workout?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if there is a benefit to dosing pre workout.....I dose it pre workout and the pumps I've been experiencing have increased more so than without vector....other than that I'm not sure if the ingredients provide any other immediate benefits

PoppaTop1

Awards
not sure if there is a benefit to dosing pre workout.....I dose it pre workout and the pumps I've been experiencing have increased more so than without vector....other than that I'm not sure if the ingredients provide any other immediate benefits
Thank you. Just want to make sure a pre workout dose is not considered as a waste of a dose.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its recommnded pre workout. I sometimes take 4 or more caps...along 2 or more FD.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both Vector and Follidrone have ingredients that work acutely, meaning yes they will help if taken pre workout.
I usually do 1x FOll and 2x Vector 3x daily. With 1 foll and 2 vector pre workout.
The mind muscle connection as well as the pump is much better.
Also Foll helps you absorb the vector and other things like pre workouts you might take.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Good to know. Vector and Follidrone are like best friends. Better together :)