Vector Anabolic Chest or Heart Pain?

KrnPK

Awards
20-30 minutes after dosing Vector, I feel a dull-ish pain in my left chest area. I’m not sure if it is related, but my family does have a history of high blood pressure. I’ll probably stop dosing immediately as this happens usually everytime, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never heard of this and I have followed nearly every thread on Vector since its inception.
Does it actually raise your blood pressure?

KrnPK

Awards
I don’t know if it’s actually increasing my bp, but there is a definite feeling around or in my heart when I dose it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be a reaction to something in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if it’s actually increasing my bp, but there is a definite feeling around or in my heart when I dose it.
stop taking for a few days, if that feeling goes away you might be allergic to a ingredient...just because no one else is feeling that effect doesn't make it any less real for you.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be your imagination or acid reflux too

KrnPK

Awards
Definitely not in my head...I tried going off of it for a week too and the symptom disappeared. That’s the only symptom though, just a kind of general heavy feeling in the heart.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely not in my head...I tried going off of it for a week too and the symptom disappeared. That’s the only symptom though, just a kind of general heavy feeling in the heart.
Could it be low blood sugar? People have reported a low bs feeling on this

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What was your heart rate while on it

KrnPK

Awards
Heartbeat goes up a bit when I dose as well. It might be heartburn? But it's very uncomfortable nonetheless and kind of worrying.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Heartbeat goes up a bit when I dose as well. It might be heartburn? But it's very uncomfortable nonetheless and kind of worrying.
I have GERD and when the esophagus is very irritated i have palpitations. Maybe some of the herbs of Vector is very bitter as i usually have this with bitter herbs or acids. Anyway is a outstanding product.

KrnPK

Awards
Did you just continue dosing even though you had these continuous symptoms?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but i know the symptoms very well, i have GERD as i said and when i have them i take pantoprazol and they are gone (dont know the name of this in your country, is a proton pump inhibitor), but the smart way for you is to be sure what you have.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you just continue dosing even though you had these continuous symptoms?
when you get the gerd symptoms drink a glass of water immediately and it should pass . Can also try a tsp if baking soda w/ water

I get the same exact thing ronin is talking about

KrnPK

Awards
I usually finish a glass of water right after dosing and that doesn't seem to affect it at all. Are you guys experiencing like a kind of dull pain at the heart?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually finish a glass of water right after dosing and that doesn't seem to affect it at all. Are you guys experiencing like a kind of dull pain at the heart?
If it was actual heart pain, you'd know it and it wouldn't be dull most likely. You'd probably be on the verge of passing out. I mean it is the heart

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you think it's actually your heart , I'd stop any exotic or "anabolic" based supps and stims. Just your multi's and health oriented stuff and schedule to get checked. That's if the pain is bad enough . Only you really know, but usually chest pain is heartburn

KrnPK

Awards
Is the chest pain you experience usually localized near the heart area in the left chest, or is it just generally the whole chest?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever had this feeling before?
Any other symptoms?
Any underlying or known health issues?
Are you taking with food?
Are you on an ultra low carb or keto diet?

My guess is hypoglycemia. CAn cause cardiac like symptoms like palpitations if it gets out of hand.
Can try taking with food.
Or just stop if it persists. Can send back for refund. No worries.

Generally speaking, and coming from someone who has had a cardiac arrest
There are usually more signs than just a dull pain. Generally again, sharp pain not dull, usually spreads to arm, jaw or back and will be associated with sweating dizziness and severe gastro issues.

Hypoglycemia can mimic some of these symptoms and LOTS of people experience hypo with VEctor and Follidrone.
We would expect Vector to be cardio protective if anything.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20-30 minutes after dosing Vector, I feel a dull-ish pain in my left chest area. I’m not sure if it is related, but my family does have a history of high blood pressure. I’ll probably stop dosing immediately as this happens usually everytime, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
I never had issues !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try with food maybe ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come to think of it, my chesticles became swole.