VAR VAR VAR

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

Plenty of experience with orals alas not VAR

i just added VAR @ 75mg a day to my Clen cut i know what to expect in terms of results my question is

In your experience how long does it take to start to take effect

Also your experiences in terms of sides

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/147712-logging-my-first.html

libido ?
Joints ?
night sweats ?
BP ?

i got all the usual sups

Thanks in adavance

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have too many sides but i did become shutdown but that's to be expected because i never run orals less than 6 weeks.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
Interested in this, I have access to var these days and I want to see how it works on a cut. You said that you are going to log?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this, I have access to var these days and I want to see how it works on a cut. You said that you are going to log?
Yes. I had a log it got closed down by mod. No idea why. Anyway today is week 3 of 6 week Clen run last 3 weeks including VAR at 75mg a day. Hoping to add about 1lb of lean muscle per week whilst cutting fat @ this will then bridge right into an inj cycle

Let's start it right here

Day 22 Clen/Var

1st 21 days were Clen only and I will copy and paste those 21 days over here

Starting yesterday I added 75mg VAR

Clen is being run as per "Dave Palumbo" protocol"

Yesterday was 70 minutes dedicated chest no cardio this morning shoulders, strenght remains undeminished. I will be editing in pictures diet etc from previous 3 weeks

Looking fwd to the VAR kicking in

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
bump for an answer to the VAR question?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
even at 75mg, with 3 weeks of var u wont notice much of anthing other than pumps and strength gain generally.

like ive said over and over and over again, YOU wont know how YOU respond to the compound until YOU run it.

example:
most ppl cant get a hard on when running tren, tren gives me the hardest wood imaginable.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
even at 75mg, with 3 weeks of var u wont notice much of anthing other than pumps and strength gain
I will prob run 5 weeks total 3 weeks with Clen then 2 off bridging right into my inj cycle, by the way im all set there thanks for your help man, no more second guessing "just do it" order shud be going in this weekend

so no sides acne BP? the real question however was how long does it typically take kick in, guess i shud notice moderate strength increase right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I will prob run 5 weeks total 3 weeks with Clen then 2 off bridging right into my inj cycle, by the way im all set there thanks for your help man, no more second guessing "just do it" order shud be going in this weekend

so no sides acne BP? the real question however was how long does it typically take kick in, guess i shud notice moderate strength increase right?
anavar is probably the most mild of the group, but fatloss and strength will definitely be there with legit var. i cant put numbers on the strength increase, moderate would be a good guess.

lately a lot have said lethargy has been a problem, from everything i know, sides should be extremely minimal from var

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
anavar is probably the most mild of the group, but fatloss and strength will definitely be there with legit var. i cant put numbers on the strength increase, moderate would be a good guess.

lately a lot have said lethargy has been a problem, from everything i know, sides should be extremely minimal from var
agreed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well this what ive got to show for 18 months of my labor and Ive got to say im not unhappy

Ill be trying to add a few more LBM on this final blast but the curtain is coming down on this chapter.... So round one is almost in the bag

Whats next? Well been planning it out for couple of months already and far from decided on the exact path but im gonna go for another 30lbs in the shortest time frame humanly possible.... Kick off will prob be some time in December

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well this what ive got to show for 18 months of my labor and Ive got to say im not unhappy

Ill be trying to add a few more LBM on this final blast but the curtain is coming down on this chapter.... So round one is almost in the bag

Whats next? Well been planning it out for couple of months already and far from decided on the exact path but im gonna go for another 30lbs in the shortest time frame humanly possible.... Kick off will prob be some time in December

My muscle marinade and slin shot log plus 30day blast with 20mg Super DMZ and 50mg Dbol

My last hoorah before taking a break from a long and successful cycle

Please come join @
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160316-muscle-marinade-slin.html#post2568271

Thank-You

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oxandrolone 60/60/80/80/80/80/80mg and be happy

=]"

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/161973-my-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive :)

PCT/Bridge 3 - 4 months

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
Test Cyp 200mg EW
Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS

maintain mass on igf/slin/HG PCT/Bridge cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH
7 days a week
as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1
Igf bilateral 30 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis/shoulders and tris/chest 120mcg total, Legs will pin calves. All pinnng will be done up and down the muscle.

SLIN
Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 30 mins so I want carbs in seconds after 10 mins of shot, then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo Carbs total 90g Pre WO, 110g Post WO both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

I have done extensive research and i am fully aware of the multiple fifferent protocols and the synergies between these compounds and AAS and this was determined to be the best protocol that suits my goals

Training
new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
chest,tris
back,
rest
legs
shoulders, biceps.
rest
rest

I will be increasing volume on sets but not going to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns and ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesis protein as rapidly on 200mg test cyp, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible