ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd stack my odds and go ahead with the DMSO, just don't roll around in toxic waste afterwards. Its my understanding that td Sdrol doesn't bang as hard as oral.
As for using DMSO, do I just rub DMSO on the area, and then apply the SD on top of it?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As for using DMSO, do I just rub DMSO on the area, and then apply the SD on top of it?
That's how I've always done it, letting it dry before using the main TD, though I've seen some argue that they would apply product then the DMSO. That just doesn't make sense in my opinion. Use a roll-on version so you don't have to touch it. It will dissolve trace amounts of nitrile gloves, so if you can't find a roll-on, use clean bare hands and rub it in somewhere that will be covered by clothing and rinse your hands well with cold water, then add soap to wash as normal. Anything above 10% is overkill unless youre making your own TD from scratch. I make it sound like a lot of effort because I'm telling you the safer way to do it,... knowing good and well I used 99% DMSO on my jugular and wiped my hands on a bath towel before proceeding to take a piss.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's how I've always done it, letting it dry before using the main TD, though I've seen some argue that they would apply product then the DMSO. That just doesn't make sense in my opinion. Use a roll-on version so you don't have to touch it. It will dissolve trace amounts of nitrile gloves, so if you can't find a roll-on, use clean bare hands and rub it in somewhere that will be covered by clothing and rinse your hands well with cold water, then add soap to wash as normal. Anything above 10% is overkill unless youre making your own TD from scratch. I make it sound like a lot of effort because I'm telling you the safer way to do it,... knowing good and well I used 99% DMSO on my jugular and wiped my hands on a bath towel before proceeding to take a piss.
So find a 10 percent DMSO roll on?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The purpose of going on after the TD has dried is to get a second pass at pulling through any actives that weren’t absorbed first pass. But more effort/time involved like we discussed.

So find a 10 percent DMSO roll on?
Amazon at least used to carry roller sticks. Works great for local pain reduction btw. Scott Mendelson let me use some of his homemade DMSO/Curcumin sauce he used on his elbows before benching - magical.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks @Hyde

Coming together.

Want HCG before starting. So will probably wait until next paycheck to start. Unless someone wants to send me free HCG they have no intention on utilizing xD.
IMG_17082020_095524_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try playing with a few of those DTP right now to see how they effect you before the anabolics are in the mix. I would start with 1/2 or 1 pill, first away from training and if you feel good you can try near training. It’s potent!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try playing with a few of those DTP right now to see how they effect you before the anabolics are in the mix. I would start with 1/2 or 1 pill, first away from training and if you feel good you can try near training. It’s potent!
Really, half or 1 single pill?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks great to me except the creatinine and EGFR. When was your last training session before this draw, and what did you train?

You want about 72 hours off if you don’t want that creatinine value falsely elevated (which is partially used to calculate your EGFR).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything looks great to me except the creatinine and EGFR. When was your last training session before this draw, and what did you train?

You want about 72 hours off if you don’t want that creatinine value falsely elevated (which is partially used to calculate your EGFR).
I had creatine and trained the day before. Think legs.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, is that free test low, or decent?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had creatine and trained the day before. Think legs.
Lol well those 2 values are useless then but you can bet they are better than it says which is great news.

Also, is that free test low, or decent?
No idea; I have never tested free T because it’s not included in the panels I get. Your total is great, and your SHBG and free weren’t bad based on reference range, so if you feel fine I’d be happy with it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol well those 2 values are useless then but you can bet they are better than it says which is great news.

No idea; I have never tested free T because it’s not included in the panels I get. Your total is great, and your SHBG and free weren’t bad based on reference range, so if you feel fine I’d be happy with it.
So I was comparing my kidney score with a kidney disease chart. It said 90 and above eGFR is a good filtration rate, and then less than that is beginning of kidney disease. So I hope that number that I have, a 68, is only that low because of the creatine and exercise. Tempted to go low protein, no creatine, no lifting for a few days, and get the kidneys tested again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I was comparing my kidney score with a kidney disease chart. It said 90 and above eGFR is a good filtration rate, and then less than that is beginning of kidney disease. So I hope that number that I have, a 68, is only that low because of the creatine and exercise. Tempted to go low protein, no creatine, no lifting for a few days, and get the kidneys tested again.
100% your leg training totally artificially drove that creatinine score. Don’t fret. You are at least in the 70s. Maybe 80s. The harder you trained and the more muscle you damaged the worse it will throw the reading. 72 hours off, and the last session should be something easier like chest, shoulders, arms. Ideally not back and definitely not lower body.

The E in eGFR means estimated. It’s not a true GFR test, just a calculation based on other values.

Mine is like 78-80 usually but it was 74 after Metrilone in December (and has since come back to 78). True GFR doesn’t return generally.

But if you have to know, yes do what you said.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% your leg training totally artificially drove that creatinine score. Don’t fret. You are at least in the 70s. Maybe 80s. The harder you trained and the more muscle you damaged the worse it will throw the reading. 72 hours off, and the last session should be something easier like chest, shoulders, arms. Ideally not back and definitely not lower body.

The E in eGFR means estimated. It’s not a true GFR test, just a calculation based on other values.

Mine is like 78-80 usually but it was 74 after Metrilone in December (and has since come back to 78). True GFR doesn’t return generally.

But if you have to know, yes do what you said.
I believe you are right. They calculate the estimate based on the creatinine, so makes sense. My mother in law is worried about my kidneys now, and said I should lower protein lol. I don't think so.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think I am going to get this show on the road tomorrow morning. I have HCG on the way, and won't start that until I am sufficiently suppressed, and who knows of the TD SD will even do that (as who knows if it is SD). We have a body composition machine at my gym, and I will try to get that done, which will give a decent estimate on initial lean mass and BF percentage. Training more for lean mass rather than strength.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think I am going to get this show on the road tomorrow morning. I have HCG on the way, and won't start that until I am sufficiently suppressed, and who knows of the TD SD will even do that (as who knows if it is SD). We have a body composition machine at my gym, and I will try to get that done, which will give a decent estimate on initial lean mass and BF percentage. Training more for lean mass rather than strength.
You gonna eat at a calorie surplus?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood pressure
113 over 62

While watching my kid being stupid, which she likes to do when I'm in a situation when I need to be still

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tilapia baked with Greek seasoning, garlic & oregano, baby carrots, and Bird’s Eye baked 3-cheese ziti made with lentil & zucchini pasta. And iced juicy grape EAAs w/ collagen peptides to wash it down
Sounds gourmet

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used an injectable 40mg/ml version. It was incredible. Used 20 mg day. First two days at 40 by mistake. Used with 350-400 test e.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ValiantThor08 are you on trt or natty?

That total T and DHT look great, free T sucks! Leads me to believe you are not on trt.

As far as creatinine goes, i personally dont get elevated creatinine from taking creatine.

Btw, i am jelly @T numbers. When I was 10 years younger than you, never touched anything, i barely even had 1/2 of your total T level, 3.7 ng/ml (370 ng/dl).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ValiantThor08 are you on trt or natty?

That total T and DHT look great, free T sucks! Leads me to believe you are not on trt.

As far as creatinine goes, i personally dont get elevated creatinine from taking creatine.

Btw, i am jelly @T numbers. When I was 10 years younger than you, never touched anything, i barely even had 1/2 of your total T level, 3.7 ng/ml (370 ng/dl).
Not on TRT.

My total test surprised me. The last blood I got, my total was around the med 400s. Free test was unfortunately very low at that time. Assuming it is the high SHBG. I was out in the sun mid day a lot this summer, so that may have something to do with the higher total test. Sleep has not been the best, and diet has not been the cleanest, so that number surprised me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve used an injectable 40mg/ml version. It was incredible. Used 20 mg day. First two days at 40 by mistake. Used with 350-400 test e.
You use the same brand as me?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is my body composition test. May be a tad inaccurate because I believe my BF percentage is lower than that.

I did try to put on a ML of the TD SD with a medicine syringe. Dried pretty fast. Don't feel anything otherwise.
Screenshot_20200819-064442.jpeg
Screenshot_20200819-064459.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Highlights

Flat DB Press
Few warmup sets, then 90x10x10x10x9

Seated DB skull crushers
Few warmup sets, then
60x10, 80x10 85x6x6

Lateral DB raises

Pumps seemed to be better.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloop pressure
113 over 77

While on dark energy pre workout

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My natural IGF sucks. So alongside the MK677, I will do 1mg a week of this to improve IGF. I injected 1mg, and already am experiencing the flushing.
IMG_19082020_093050_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread makes me hungry
Just ate like 1500 kcals in a sitting. Out on the beach a good portion of the day, also working out, on a trt dose of test and mk677, i dont put on fat at all.

i just make sure i dont eat fatty foods (which i dont tolerate well anyway) and then can eat a ton of carbs without getting fat.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was is Behemoth brand?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BP this morning 104/74

Back workout Hi Lights

Pull down
4 warm up sets
160x10x10
180x8x8x6x6

Seated cable rows super setted with standing DB barbell curls

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BP this morning 104/74

Back workout Hi Lights

Pull down
4 warm up sets
160x10x10
180x8x8x6x6

Seated cable rows super setted with standing DB barbell curls
How many days is it on the Superdrol now?