ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also wanted to mention. It was talked about on here prior, about bone growth from gear use. I can attest that visually, from my past gear use, it appeared to me at the time in the past that my jaw structure post past gear use was more "masculine" than prior to gear use.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So higher water retention for bioimpediance scales results in a higher reading in lean mass?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So higher water retention for bioimpediance scales results in a higher reading in lean mass?
I would assume that would occur through any means of body composition determination. Much of the body is made up of water, so it makes sense that it would show up as improved lean mass as well.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dmaa withdrawal, like amphetamine (spent years on and off prescription methamphetamine) takes about 5 days to clear and does indeed make one feel extremely lethargic.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmaa withdrawal, like amphetamine (spent years on and off prescription methamphetamine) takes about 5 days to clear and does indeed make one feel extremely lethargic.
Good to hear I'm not too off base. Factor in Kratom as well. Fortunately, I feel great today, compared to how I have felt the last few days.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a cool little video of the lead singer of Tool, using Jui Jitsu on a fan who gets on the stage with him, and continues to sing while keeping him in a hold.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would assume that would occur through any means of body composition determination. Much of the body is made up of water, so it makes sense that it would show up as improved lean mass as well.
If that is the case your lean mass is probably higher than your reading as the Ultra Hard and DMZ dries you out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From Scans, which I do the same time, weekly, morning, fasted

Before (8/19)

Total Weight 163.8
Skeletal Muscle 77.6
Total Fat 24.9
BF Percentage 15.2

Present (From 10/1)
Total Weight 177.3
Skeletal Muscle 85.1
Total Fat 24.9
BF Percentage 14

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 28 Ultra Hard

Feeling really good.
Motivation, well being, energy improved.
I visually appear dryer, more vascular, and harder.
Still experiencing pro anti estrogenic effects from increased DHT (no sensitive nipples)
Aggression is still high, but more easily put in check when I am not grumpy and tired.
Libido is good considering the toxicity of the cycle I am on (60mg DMZ), was better the first few weeks of using Ultra Hard, and has leveled off. If I was not on DMZ, it most likely would be sky high, libido that is.
I do feel stronger in the gym, and I would attribute that to Ultra Hard, was doing leg press this morning, and the weight felt lighter than usual.

Bottle says around 27-28 Pumps left, so lets see if we can drop BF percentage without dropping total body weight.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rest Day. Watching the kids while wife is at work. When you are hungry, but don't want to cook. Don't worry, next meal will be homemade, and healthier :DView attachment 198368
Bro, I wish I had a metabolism like yours! You basically eat whatever you want and still lose a ton of fat and gain muscle simultaneously!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, I wish I had a metabolism like yours! You basically eat whatever you want and still lose a ton of fat and gain muscle simultaneously!
It's a double edged sword. My body would not be suitable for a famine. And I believe one eventually coming, on a scale we haven't seen before. Also funny, as a kid, my pediatrician tested my thyroid because I was so small, and it confused him because at the time my bloods looked like I was hypothyroid, they gave me thyroid medication, which I ended up not taking. As a kid, I had a low appetite, which caused me to eat less than most kids, and I probably caused temporary downregulation of my thyroid, cresting a false positive disorder.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a cool little video of the lead singer of Tool, using Jui Jitsu on a fan who gets on the stage with him, and continues to sing while keeping him in a hold.

Saw them back in the day
Killer live

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 30 Ultra Hard

Push Day

Gym strength was great today. After tricep (close grip) bench press, I went to do incline DB press, and 80s were easy, even after it being my second push exercise; while supersetting with DB lateral raises. Finishing up with over 100 body weight dip supersetted with machine chest flies. I could of done more exercises, but needed to get home. This was all done running on bad sleep last night. Muscle looked denser, dryer, and more vascular. Well being and aggression are still there, and it is a controllable aggression.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 31 Ultra Hard

So, something was way off last night. I did not sleep, not even for a second. I'm guessing I might crash hard tonight. If I don't, and I have insomnia again, and it's extremely rare that that happens where I do not sleep a whole night, I will be hilariously delirious tomorrow, and will definitely call in to work. The INSOMNIA was definitely not Ultra Hard related. Even without any sleep, I had a GREAT pull day workout at 630am :D

I was looking really lean, vascular, and HARD... A guy at the gym even complimented me out of the blue! Maybe even hitting on me? Lol

I wanted to take pictures because I thought I was looking excellent despite no sleep. I couldn't get pictures though cause I had to rush home for work. I was strong on my lifts, despite being tired and performing supersets of back and biceps. I feel great today, partly from the Ultra Hard, other part PRAYER. Never felt this good with no sleep. So there is that.

As for DMZ, the pumps were GREAT today!! I decided to take ginger ale before my workout, and took all 60mg at once. Will continue to do that until I am out of DMZ.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On another note, ordered some already reconstituted stable BPC157, to take orally, sublingual. I want to start that ASAP before I pin the vials I have SubQ. The reasoning? Kratom and stimulants can mess up your neurotransmitters, and BPC is known to restore issues in the brain and gut axis. Should improve sleep, and my stim tolerance in general.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very confused right now. Is DMZ really kicking in now?! I am now getting lower back pumps (which I was never getting). I'm flat bench pressing, when I have only done so one other time, and without training on the bench, the bench is light.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have always found the concept of a “kick-in” time to be radically uneducated. The hormones are affecting your body literally as soon as they are released. So an oral often takes about an hour to hit peak levels in the blood (depending on what was in your stomach prior to ingestion) and an oil with an ester has to break free of that, but once it’s circulating it can bind to receptors and cause expression.

Strength and muscle tissue take some time to accrue to a noticeable degree, and stronger compounds and doses will work faster for a user to see results, but EVERYTHING is working as soon as it’s released. Epistane takes longer to see gains than Superdrol because it’s a weaker anabolic. But it’s building immediately.

Side effects like back pumps do not mean it’s just now working. It just means your hydration levels are more fucked now than they were prior

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have always found the concept of a “kick-in” time to be radically uneducated. The hormones are affecting your body literally as soon as they are released. So an oral often takes about an hour to hit peak levels in the blood (depending on what was in your stomach prior to ingestion) and an oil with an ester has to break free of that, but once it’s circulating it can bind to receptors and cause expression.

Strength and muscle tissue take some time to accrue to a noticeable degree, and stronger compounds and doses will work faster for a user to see results, but EVERYTHING is working as soon as it’s released. Epistane takes longer to see gains than Superdrol because it’s a weaker anabolic. But it’s building immediately.

Side effects like back pumps do not mean it’s just now working. It just means your hydration levels are more fucked now than they were prior
Hahahaha. I figured that's what it could be. I understand that orals are active day one lol. I did a scan today, and said mineral level was lower than normal.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So good things trending in the right direction scan wise. Lean mass going up, and fat mass going down. I did a split workout because of time. Hit flat bench in the morning first. Second time hitting flat bench in a long time. Was very surprised at what I was doing, and shoulders were not giving me issues. I pyramided up to 235, where I did 2 sets, one of 5 reps, and another of 6 reps. I had done 4 sets prior to o those, so I could of done more working sets, at a higher weight; but I wasn't sure what I could do, hence pyramiding up. Then came back for my lunch break to finish with shoulders and triceps.
Screenshot_20201007-164758.jpeg
Screenshot_20201007-164823.jpeg
IMG_07102020_164652_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 33 Ultra Hard

Looks like 3 more days left. Sigh. All good things must come to a close at some point, right? Looking more vascular, looking nice and dry, definitely leaner, and my body scans reveal it, as well as my body. Aggression strong. Lifts are stronger without me even focusing on that. No added joint pain even though I'm dryer. Still keeping estrogen side effects at bay.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like data. So, after PCT, I believe I will get total and free test checked. And by after PCT, I mean after I run and log K1ngs Blood, AFTER clomid. Don't want to skew the K1ngs Blood by taking it with Clomid. I don't think herbal test boosters really shine in the presence of Clomid; anyone have a differing opinion?

Also, I will be taking an IGF test, my plan at least, while I take the Viking 1 (GHRP2/6/Sermorelin combo) to see how IGF levels compares to MK677, which I've taken two blood tests for. Doing this for my own knowledge, and to give you data, so you can make a decision on running certain compounds.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you think of orals on an empty stomach?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like data. So, after PCT, I believe I will get total and free test checked. And by after PCT, I mean after I run and log K1ngs Blood, AFTER clomid. Don't want to skew the K1ngs Blood by taking it with Clomid. I don't think herbal test boosters really shine in the presence of Clomid; anyone have a differing opinion?
Interesting! Curious how this will work for ya! It will definitely separate the results between Clom and K1ngs.

(I’ve usually started a test booster halfway thru a 4 week pct)

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, I will be taking an IGF test, my plan at least, while I take the Viking 1 (GHRP2/6/Sermorelin combo) to see how IGF levels compares to MK677, which I've taken two blood tests for. Doing this for my own knowledge, and to give you data, so you can make a decision on running certain compounds.
In for the Viking data.

Personally, I take clomid or nolvadex with a natty test booster. Usually MTest, after one dose of it I get morning wood.

I know you are already set on King’s blood. However, I recently came upon a test booster called “Sergeant Steel” the ingredient profile is insane.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for the Viking data.

Personally, I take clomid or nolvadex with a natty test booster. Usually MTest, after one dose of it I get morning wood.

I know you are already set on King’s blood. However, I recently came upon a test booster called “Sergeant Steel” the ingredient profile is insane.
I got sent a couple bottles of K1ngs Blood to log by OL, so I want to give them a fair, and good log :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got sent a couple bottles of K1ngs Blood to log by OL, so I want to give them a fair, and good log :)
looking forward to your feedback....i actually like OL's pct product better than og kingsblood, but waiting to see your thoughts on the 'upgraded' kings blood.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looking forward to your feedback....i actually like OL's pct product better than og kingsblood, but waiting to see your thoughts on the 'upgraded' kings blood.
Me too. I have at least two baseline testosterone blood tests. I intend to get a third toward end of the Blood.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something random.

Took second dose of oral arginine salt BPC 157, and I feel pretty tired right now. Like I could go to bed now. Here is to hoping I stay that way, and I don't catch second wind before I do sleep around 1030pm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you think of orals on an empty stomach?
Maximum absorption; maximum GERD/heartburn. This excludes andros, which should be taken with fats.

I never take my orals on an empty stomach. The heartburn is too great, and I need to try to get some food in before my appetite gets totally destroyed for the day.

Larry Wheels just released a video chatting with the pharmacist that reviews his bloodwork, and that doc mentioned taking orals an hour after eating if you can’t handle them on an empty stomach. Less bioavailability than empty stomach of course, but sometimes you have to do what you can, not what’s ideal.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Morning Musing

I must say, I do believe the combo of astragalus root, and the extract has helped. No frequent urination through the night. Pick it up if you go on cycle. NAC, 1800mg a day appear to keep the liver doing well, no yellow eyes, or any such thing. Being where I am at on cycle causes appreciation of being off cycle, and having optimized natural hormones, energy, and appetite. I could see my self actually improving gains after PCT, just due to the fact I know my sleep, energy, and appetite will improve.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This has been a very successful run for you. Curious if this is your first time with a methylated oral?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I ran the original PheraPlex, as my first ever cycle over 11 years ago. Fantastic compound because you felt good, very anabolic, and pumps were the best.
I wish they still made pheraplex!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ValiantThor08

How have the results been lately? You are close to finishing your cycle right?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Ultra Hard. I may have one or two more days. The DMZ, about a week left.
I got my Ultra Hard and have been using 5
full pumps a day for 2 days, yet the reader that tells when to reorder shows I have used more than that that by a significant difference, you run into that issue too?

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
full pumps a day for 2 days, yet the reader that tells when to reorder shows I have used more than that that by a significant difference, you run into that issue too?
From my usage of it, it has provided as many days of usage as it should of. There is probably a margin of error, give or take a day or two, on any Transdermal product. However, my experience was good. I've used Sustain, Iconogenin, and Ultra Hard, and they all lasted about as long as they should of. Drop to 4 pumps, IMO, you should get just as good of results with 4 as you will 5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the gauge starts out out wrong as the plunger is probably 3/4 inch....trust me it equals out, @delsolrob has measured out how many ml is in a pump versus how many ml is in the bottle, you WILL get the full amount of doses as listed on label.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 35 Ultra Hard

Leanness is more visible. For real. No diet change, and have had more ab visibility improvements. This includes me adding soda pre workout. Yup, I have added more sugar, and I am visually more lean. The scans above reveal less fat mass, more lean mass, and it looks that way. Feeling tired, due to having to make up sleep; when you have a whole night of not sleeping, even getting three days of better sleep does not make one a spring chicken. Add on top of that a high energy four year old, cleaning house, working my job, waking up early for the gym, cooking meals; it ADDS up.... I mentally think of everything adding up, and that gets me tired xD.. Anyway, point is, being tired, I still feel strong in the gym, even with a taxed CNS. This ALL reveals I have a good amount of DHT flowing in my veins, and that is attributed to Ultra Hard. Now, being tired, plus DHT, I am louder when telling my kids NO, and I don't like that because there is more efficient ways to discipline. I am a short fused stick of dynamite right now, but I do apologize to my kids when I am too loud, too often LOL. Never violent, have no desire to be, so no worries there. Well being is good overall. Libido is good, and levels off. Vascularity is still great. Dry look is still great. Bottle is almost gone gone, and that is not so great.