USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I would have a protein shake immediately when you finish your workout and then a whole food meal about one hour after that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's recommended actually.

Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull
Good post.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I just started powerful today, I had two pills before my workout and I plan on having two before bed. My question is, is this a good way to take them, or should I take one 30 minutes before breakfast, two 30 minutes and one before bed? It would just be easier for me to just take 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Also the time I workout during the day varies, sometimes I workout at 2pm and other times I go out and can't workout until 8pm or even 11pm sometimes, but I goto sleep around 3am.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started powerful today, I had two pills before my workout and I plan on having two before bed. My question is, is this a good way to take them, or should I take one 30 minutes before breakfast, two 30 minutes and one before bed? It would just be easier for me to just take 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Also the time I workout during the day varies, sometimes I workout at 2pm and other times I go out and can't workout until 8pm or even 11pm sometimes, but I goto sleep around 3am.
Do not take PowerFULL thirty minutes before breakfast. In general, aim to take it at about an hour after your meals. The reason is that the consumption of macronutrients signals insulin secretion, and insulin inhibits growth hormone release. Considering that PowerFULL acts as a potent natural growth hormone agonist, therefore, supplementing with PowerFULL close to meals would be counter-productive. So, in your case, I would recommend that you take your first dose of PowerFULL about one hour after your pre-workout meal, about thirty minutes before you work out. Take the second (pre-bed) dose at least about one hour after your pre-bed meal.

On non-workout days, take your first dose at least one hour after breakfast, and the pre-bed dose as usual.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
hey guys...what would be the recommened dose for a 43yr old male in excellent physical cond? (I'm a weightlifter/crossfitter) tnx!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys...what would be the recommened dose for a 43yr old male in excellent physical cond? (I'm a weightlifter/crossfitter) tnx!
What time do you typically train?

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
usually 11am.

Here's how i've been taking it:
5 days on 2 days off
Training days: 3 caps w-jack3d (2 scoops) at least 1hr after a meal, & 30-45min before gym. Then 2 caps before bed.
Non-training days: 2 caps 1hr after breakfast, 3 caps before bed.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
usually 11am.

Here's how i've been taking it:
5 days on 2 days off
Training days: 3 caps w-jack3d (2 scoops) at least 1hr after a meal, & 30-45min before gym. Then 2 caps before bed.
Non-training days: 2 caps 1hr after breakfast, 3 caps before bed.
looks perfect to me!

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Tnx! I'll stick with it, my concern was If I should be taking more or less for my age group.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
so it looks like if you lift early in the am, and eat an hr before lifting you shouldn't really take the 1 morning capsule and 2 preworkout capsules?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
so it looks like if you lift early in the am, and eat an hr before lifting you shouldn't really take the 1 morning capsule and 2 preworkout capsules?
In that case, take three capsules at least one hour after eating, 30 minutes preworkout, and take two capsules before bed on an empty stomach.

schultepk

Awards
Any studies, issues/concerns, or thought on taking PowerFull while on an SSRI antidepressant?

I am currently taking Citalopram/Celexa at 20mg per day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any studies, issues/concerns, or thought on taking PowerFull while on an SSRI antidepressant?

I am currently taking Citalopram/Celexa at 20mg per day.
We do not recommend the use of PowerFULL while on medication. Thank you!

cvs766

Awards
I have a decent amount of carbohydrates before my workout; should I take that dosing in the middle of the day or is just before bed alright?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I have a decent amount of carbohydrates before my workout; should I take that dosing in the middle of the day or is just before bed alright?
I set up my pre workout meal 90 minutes pre workout, then take Powerfull and Jack3d 30 minutes prior/1 hour after the meal.

cvs766

Awards
I set up my pre workout meal 90 minutes pre workout, then take Powerfull and Jack3d 30 minutes prior/1 hour after the meal.
Makes sense, but with my work schedule and such I can't have my PWM until right before my workout.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, but with my work schedule and such I can't have my PWM until right before my workout.
FYI - due to digestion, it's not really optimal to have your pre workout meal directly before working out anyway...

Either way, I would just try to get Powerfull in at least 45 minutes after your pre workout meal

bringbacon

Awards
MY STATS: 34yrs old. Workout 5 days a week. 5'11" tall. Starting weight 177lbs / 13%BF. MY STACK: Flax oil, White Flood, Kre-Alkylen, PowerFull, Multi-Vitamin, Waximaize, Whey Protein Isolate. DOSAGE: First week 6 pills for 6 days, one day off. Weeks 2-4 8 pills 5 days, 6 pills one day, 0 pills day off. MY NUMBERS: 5rm on bench went up 10lbs. 5rm on squat went up 15lbs. Tricep dips reps went up by 10! All other workouts went up a small amount, but nothing to brag about. ENDING NUMBERS: Weight up to 182 and BF% down to 11. SIDE EFFECTS: A couple pimiples on my shoulders (to be expected with a test boost). Increased stamina, in the gym (and bedroom). I look both larger in my arms (triceps) and my legs. I also was very hungry throughout this cycle and had to up my Kcals. OVER ALL EXPERIENCE: Positive for the most part. I feel like taking 8 pills a day plus my other supplements and eating 6-8 times is a lot of dedication for someone who may work two jobs and have night class as well (like me). I can easily see people missing a couple days here and there or slacking on their diet and not seeing the same results all I did. OVERALL: 5 lbs muscle gain, 2% BF loss. To me I am very happy with these gains over one months time.

rea7

Awards
Hey guys im new here , i took 1 bottle of powerfull for now to check it out but after 1 week found problem i cant fall asleep after night dosage feeling a bit tired but still cant sleep .
I am PM trainer mostly my schedule is like
11 am wake up - hiit/steady state cardio
day goes on goes on etc
4 pm preworkout food w/o carbs
5 pm taking powerfull 2x caps
5.30- 7 pm working in gym ( in gym i feel difference between with powerfull and w/o , pumps , boost in rep/weight + feeling each muscle )
12 pm taking 2 caps of powerfull and trying to go sleep at 0.30 am -1am yesterday felt asleep only at 6am lol was watching movies .

I'd like to get some advice from ppl who had this problem or know different dosage schemes

For example i saw dosage like u split powerfull into 3 dosage or by post of admin here u take it only at night so im confused a bit . Morning b4 breakfast 1 caps , 2 caps b4 workout , 1 caps night time

heman86

heman86

Awards
hello,

today i bought a bottle "powerfull" and i will take it only before sleep. (3 caps)

should i also follow the 6on1off scheme, because i planing to take it 4 weeks with no dayoff.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So is 5 per day still the norm? 3 pre/wo and 2 pre/bed?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok here is a question i have yet to see asked. Lets say you workout in the evening. And you take 2 capsules 15-30 minutes before your work out. And you take 2 capsules before bed. Approx. 2-3 hours after your work out. Is this over kill or should it only be taken before the workout?

heman86

heman86

Awards
the package says: 1-3 pre-workout and 2-3 before sleep. so 6 caps per day is the max i think

i take now 4 caps only before sleep.

the only thing i noticed after 2 days are crazy dreams :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
You can still take a pre-workout and pre-bed dose...max 6 caps per day. I stick with 5 (3 pre workout and 2 before bed)

If you workout in later evening, I would just take Powerfull 1 hour after breakfast and then pre-bed.

GageM

GageM

Awards
i got the newer version just says 1 to 3 b4 bed never took b4 workout, thats what i did with the old 1 over a year ago and i still love it, sleep so good wake up perfect ready to hit the gym it helps save the bottle longer and gets the same effect... never saw to much from it but keep buying it