USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I emailed the website and they replied that it is the 800mg that is for sell right now. However, it still says 600mg on the nutrient label that is shown for the product. Can you confirm this Strategic?
i hope so, i just ordered

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i have a question about powerfull.....so if i take a zero carb zero sugar energy drink with it will it negate the GH benefits....i know they are sweetened with sucralose......monohydrate powder sucks with strait water after being used to taking it with juice...my prewo stack is on its way but not here yet
You would be fine.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope so, i just ordered
The only ones that could confirm would be the retailer you are purchasing from. If the bottle/box says 800mg, of course it will contain 800mg cspsules.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
The only ones that could confirm would be the retailer you are purchasing from. If the bottle/box says 800mg, of course it will contain 800mg cspsules.

the ones from NP are 800 mg

conman92

Awards
hi im pretty new to the hormone world and i was wondering if this stuff would be too hardcore of stuff for me. right now im taking uspslabs PRIME and i just dont feel like its doing enough for me. im about to start my senior football season and need to bulk up FAST. half of my team is on ALPHA 17 and id like to try this stuff. please gimme sum advice

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question.
Is it the l-dopa we want or is it all the tryptamines which are psychoactive, and I think mostly responsible for its effects.
I am assuming after reading this its 50% ldopa in your extraction.

MANGOSTENE

MANGOSTENE

Awards
Last dose of PowerFull is before bed time. I usually drink Casein Protein with soymilk before bed. Will this reduce the effectiveness of PowerFull? When can I take either and how long should I wait before I take one or the other?

I really don't want to wait two more hours past midnight just so I can officially have an empty stomach to take PowerFull.

Thank you,
MANGO

***edit*** found my answer. 1 hour after low carb meal injestion.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing one of two things pending the work out day:

Option 1 (AM cardio days)

1 cap PowerFUll at 4:15 AM
Cardio for 25 Minutes
Eat when I get to the office at 7:00 AM
1 cap PowerFULL 1.5 hours later
2 caps PowerFULL prework out 8:30 PMish with Jack3d
post work out shake / creatine

Option 2

wake to a shake 5:00 AM
2 caps PowerFULL at office 7:00ish
Prework out meal (dinner)
2 caps PowerFULL pre work out at least 1 hour after dinner with Jack3d

Any glaring problems with this schedule? I know that the late PM work out is not ideal and is tricky for dosing / reality of life.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Anyone? I want to make sure I am getting the most out of this product. Times be tight and I want to max. my money spent.

Any advice / assitance would be awesome!

Thanks!

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
Would Stacking Powerfull, ReCreate, Jack3d, Creatine Mono 5gm (A.M.and add 3gm post workout), CLA 3x w/ meals, DHEA 100mg (A.M) and ZMA (P.M.) be good for adding muscle and dropping fat?? I workout around 7:30pm 3x a week and just beat cancer.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been doing one of two things pending the work out day:

Option 1 (AM cardio days)

1 cap PowerFUll at 4:15 AM
Cardio for 25 Minutes
Eat when I get to the office at 7:00 AM
1 cap PowerFULL 1.5 hours later
2 caps PowerFULL prework out 8:30 PMish with Jack3d
post work out shake / creatine

You have a unique schedule, for this I would run 1 capsule pre-cardio, 2 capsules pre-training and 2 capsules pre-bed.

Option 2

wake to a shake 5:00 AM
2 caps PowerFULL at office 7:00ish
Prework out meal (dinner)
2 caps PowerFULL pre work out at least 1 hour after dinner with Jack3d

Dose 2-3 capsuled pre-training and 2-3 pre-bed. I would prioritize a pre-bed dose over the early am dose.

Any glaring problems with this schedule? I know that the late PM work out is not ideal and is tricky for dosing / reality of life.
See above bolded responses.
Hope this helps.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Stacking Powerfull, ReCreate, Jack3d, Creatine Mono 5gm (A.M.and add 3gm post workout), CLA 3x w/ meals, DHEA 100mg (A.M) and ZMA (P.M.) be good for adding muscle and dropping fat?? I workout around 7:30pm 3x a week and just beat cancer.
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on what you have achieved!
This being said - Obviously consult your physician prior to using any of these products.
This stack looks great for hardening up, dropping body-fat and even gaining lean muscle mass!

If you need help with dosing, please let us know.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
See above bolded responses.
Hope this helps.

My concern is that I am then taking 2 caps with Jack3d at about 8:00, working out till about 9:30, get some protein / small amount of carbs from shake at 9:30 - 10:00ish and then having to wait till 11:00ish to take two more pre sleep caps as I am avoiding the carb window.

Is that 4-6 caps in a 3 hour window effective or overkill? If it works and is the recommended dose, then so be it but I am sort of second guessing the quantity in that short time period... Sorry to be so nieve, new guy trying to maximize bang for the buck but not short change my progress either.

Thanks for humoring / educating me.

I will be throwing OEP into the mix in January as well.

ST09RM

Awards
hi guys...

i work 830 - 5 monday - friday

so the only chance i get to work out is night time, ive just purchased PF and im not sure on when i should be taking it, is it pointless only to be taking 2 caps Monday - Thursday, friday off and 6 on Saturday and 6 on Sunday?

i currently use Jack3d with it aswell :D

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi guys...

i work 830 - 5 monday - friday

so the only chance i get to work out is night time, ive just purchased PF and im not sure on when i should be taking it, is it pointless only to be taking 2 caps Monday - Thursday, friday off and 6 on Saturday and 6 on Sunday?

i currently use Jack3d with it aswell :D
I would suggest taking 2 PowerFULL an hour before lunch, 1 PowerFULL with your Jack3d, and 2 PowerFULL before bed.

ST09RM

Awards
what if i took 2 in the morning when i wake up? 1 with my jack3d and then 2 b4 i sleep?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jjsafari

Awards
orthostatic hypotension, and occasional light headiness is what ive gotten from this supplement so far. any reason for that? hope to hear from you in a PM

James Crysis

Awards
Hi guys,
I've been taking PowerFULL for about two weeks now, and I worked up to the 3 pre WO, 2 before bed dosage. The thing is, I've been working out 6 days a week on a 3 day split, so I can't do the 5 days on, 2 days off that you recommend.
Should I change my workout regime, or is there another way I should take the PowerFULL?
I was also wondering what other supplements it is ok to take this with. Are nitric oxide supplements completely out because of the no carbs within an hour rule?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
I've been taking PowerFULL for about two weeks now, and I worked up to the 3 pre WO, 2 before bed dosage. The thing is, I've been working out 6 days a week on a 3 day split, so I can't do the 5 days on, 2 days off that you recommend.
Should I change my workout regime, or is there another way I should take the PowerFULL?
simply keep your current dosage, only over a 6-day spread taking 1 day off from PF instead of 2.
I was also wondering what other supplements it is ok to take this with. Are nitric oxide supplements completely out because of the no carbs within an hour rule?
NO supplements don't have carbs.
some 'expanded' NO preWO products do, like to throw the ol' maltodextrin in the mix (for whatever reason). :think:
straight NO products that contain arginine (and the numerous variations of this amino) and citrulline malate are fine; you'll typically find these in pill form rather than powder.

what other supplements are you wondering about?

James Crysis

Awards
What about creatine?
And is it ok to have a bit of a snack within at hour of taking powerfull? Like a muffin or something like that?

EDIT: Oh and would it be fine to have energy drinks such as powerade/cytomax?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about creatine?
a straight creatine product is fine; once again, watch out for the 'expanded' creatine products that contain maltodextrin/sugars.
And is it ok to have a bit of a snack within at hour of taking powerfull? Like a muffin or something like that?

EDIT: Oh and would it be fine to have energy drinks such as powerade/cytomax?
no carbs 1hr before taking PF, or 1hr after taking PF.
a muffin has carbs. the drinks you mention contain carbs.

have you looked into Jack3d?
this is a premium preworkout product, purest compound on the market, that contains creatine/arginine/beta alanine for growth/pump/endurance, and an energy blend that just gets you jacked for your workout (hence the name). :D
seems like this product would suit all your needs from your questions, and was designed to be run concurrent w/ PowerFULL..

James Crysis

Awards
Thanks for your help :)

I've been using powerfull for about 2 weeks now and i'm already seeing some results. This product is worth it for the sleep benefit alone!

symphox

Awards
So the way I plan on taking this is, working up to 2. 15-30 minutes pre work out and working up to 3, (1 hour post-casein shake), right before bed.

Question though... Does the heightened HGH level (while possibly tapering) after an hour long work out, out weigh the benefits of using simple carbs with your post-work out Whey or is the HGH low enough that after an hour long W/O, simple carbs for an insulin spike would still be a good thing to use?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So the way I plan on taking this is, working up to 2. 15-30 minutes pre work out and working up to 3, (1 hour post-casein shake), right before bed.

Question though... Does the heightened HGH level (while possibly tapering) after an hour long work out, out weigh the benefits of using simple carbs with your post-work out Whey or is the HGH low enough that after an hour long W/O, simple carbs for an insulin spike would still be a good thing to use?
sure you can use those simple carbs postWO, no worries.

dosing 30min preWO sets up for peak GH elevation levels entering the training session..even a 30min workout following this allows the proper clearance time for the product.

paycheck

Awards
Hey guys I have a quick question regarding taking powerfull. Can I take my PF dose with white tea or will that negate the effects of PF? I drink alot of tea so i was wondering if that would be a problem. Also if I sweeten my tea with stevia(powdered leaves OR ,extract) could that interfere with the effects of powerfull?

Thanks
Paycheck

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
taking w/ tea is fine, and stevia should pose no issue.

paycheck

Awards
Thank you for the help and fast response snagency. I love the sleep on powerfull, it always gives me hella vivid dreams. Oh before I forget, one other question. On the box it says that powerfull can raise GH levels up to 221%. I know everyone's body chemistry is different and a dose for Guy A might not work the same for Guy B, but would you happen to know the dosage(# of caps) used for the test that showed the 221% increase? Again thanks a

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the help and fast response snagency. I love the sleep on powerfull, it always gives me hella vivid dreams. Oh before I forget, one other question. On the box it says that powerfull can raise GH levels up to 221%. I know everyone's body chemistry is different and a dose for Guy A might not work the same for Guy B, but would you happen to know the dosage(# of caps) used for the test that showed the 221% increase? Again thanks a
I do not believe that was necessarily done on a 'result per caps' basis..however, at your age, I recommend 2-3 caps preWO and 2-3 caps prior to bed, in a 5 days on/2 days off rotation.

DavidII

Awards
Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a search and couldn't find out specifically. Can Powerfull be run with a cycle? Currently running 19 -nor and Halovar.

Thanks.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it can.
it can also be used as part of your PCT, to regulate and boost natty GH/test levels.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I was considering Powerfull in PCT but there have been too many reports of gyno from using from Powerfull.

This has made me reevaluate using the product at all. But it clearly has some hormonal impact so using it during/after a cycle IMO is asking for trouble.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was considering Powerfull in PCT but there have been too many reports of gyno from using from Powerfull.

This has made me reevaluate using the product at all. But it clearly has some hormonal impact so using it during/after a cycle IMO is asking for trouble.
hormonal impact?

so..this is something you've read that you are speaking on, not from personal experience. just to clarify your statement.

you could show these reports if you desire, but the truth of the matter is that PF is non-hormonal.
no worries on gyno, or any other hormonal skewing as far as that goes.

I would encourage you to do more research on the product before you continue to claim it as hormonal.

fyi - I've used PF for over 2yrs now (cycling on/off of course) with no gyno or other related such issues.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
hormonal impact?

so..this is something you've read that you are speaking on, not from personal experience. just to clarify your statement.

you could show these reports if you desire, but the truth of the matter is that PF is non-hormonal.
no worries on gyno, or any other hormonal skewing as far as that goes.

I would encourage you to do more research on the product before you continue to claim it as hormonal.

fyi - I've used PF for over 2yrs now (cycling on/off of course) with no gyno or other related such issues.
If you search there are threads ON THIS SITE where the owner of USP Labs responds to the gyno issues.

No, this is not from personal experience, thank God. That's the point of forums like this to find out what other people's experiences are before you take the plunge.

It's been discussed at length. There are theories on how some of the plant-based components in Powerfull could have hormonal effects. Bottom line is that there are numerous people that have had gyno side effects from Powerfull and so that clearly tells you there are hormonal effects for some people. Not all, but some. Many have turned to SERMs to combat the gyno.

Before you threadcrap why don't you do your own search. Ugh.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
irrespective of your last statement, I'll just respond with this:

PowerFULL should not trigger gynecomastia. Having had a previous case of unilateral "gyno", it would appear it was not completely resolved, and, thus acquired a residual character in your case. Even though gyno is primarily triggered by chronic estrogen dominance [in the presence of low levels of testosterone], it can also be caused by or be associated with antagonistic activity at mineralocorticoid receptors [an effect that can be induced by some potassium-sparing diuretics], 5-alpha reductase dysfunction, angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, increased stimulation of lactotrophic receptors [to induce prolactin secretion], elevated levels of androstenedione [leading to higher estrone/estradiol expression], decreased estrogen clearance due to liver dysfunction, chronic kidney malfunction, testicular tumours, high circulating levels of aromatase, and so on. As it turns out, PowerFULL is known to stimulate endogenous production of testosterone and trigger greater secretion of growth hormone [via dopamine]. Increased endogenous testosterone production should reduce estrogen dominance by lowering the estrogen:testosterone ratio. Furthermore, as dopamine and its agonists directly suppress the synthesis and secretion of prolactin, PowerFULL should also help suppress the expression of prolactin, another risk factor in gynecomastia. So, given the myriad underlying potential causes of gyno, and given that PowerFULL acts to suppress some of these causes, PowerFULL itself should not be a causative agent in gynecomastia.
so..what we learn here is, these reports of gyno point to an underlying issue as to the cause of gyno..like, previous gyno issues from PH/AAS use first and foremost, among other things..

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
irrespective of your last statement, I'll just respond with this:

so..what we learn here is, these reports of gyno point to an underlying issue as to the cause of gyno..like, previous gyno issues from PH/AAS use first and foremost, among other things..
IIRC there are people who never used PH/AAS and never had gyno, but got it from Powerfull.

Regardless, my original point is that I'm not so sure using Powerfull in PCT, when you're trying to get hormonal balance back to normal, is such a great idea.

briancage

Awards
Hey can I take my casein protein drink after powerful, or should I drink it, wait and hour, then take it? And is it find to take PF with NO shotgun

briancage

Awards
The first question was for the nighttime dose of course. And anybody know the if there is a big dif between 2 or 3 caps at night?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IIRC there are people who never used PH/AAS and never had gyno, but got it from Powerfull.

Regardless, my original point is that I'm not so sure using Powerfull in PCT, when you're trying to get hormonal balance back to normal, is such a great idea.
everybody is entitled to their own opinion, be it based on factual info or misinterpretation..feel free to avoid it during your PCT. :)

for other readers, I'll advise this is a fine addition to your PCT..just like has been covered in this thread earlier.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The first question was for the nighttime dose of course. And anybody know the if there is a big dif between 2 or 3 caps at night?
I would personally do the shake first, PF 1hr later.
it is my practice to avoid any food (not just carbs) 1hr surrounding my PF doses.

as to your second question, I advise based on age.
generally speaking, if you're younger stick with the 5 caps daily - if you are doing 3 caps preWO, then do 2 caps at bedtime.
on off days, you can switch that around to 2 caps 1hr following breakfast and 3 caps at bed.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
5 days on, 2 days off means; take PowerFULL and PRIME for 5 days, then take 2 days off of PowerFULL and PRIME. We highly recommend that your off days from PowerFULL and PRIME are also on your training off days.
I'm thinking about starting PowerFULL. I have never really been on a cycle before. All I take supplement wise is fish oil and whey. I was thinking of just taking PowerFull on my workout days, but I don't work out 5 days in a row. my routine looks like this.
day 1 workout
day 2 workout
day 3 off
day 4 workout
day 5 workout
day 6 off
day 7 off
I was thinking of only taking PowerFULL 4 days a week instead of 5 and taking 3-4 caps on workout days. I can't really afford to buy two bottles at once and I'd like the bottle to last atleast a month. Also how will I be effected once I get off of PowerFULL. One of the main reasons I was so intrigued about PowerFULL is that it stated you don't become independent on it and it doesn't increase acne, which I'm prone to, even after being on accutaine 3 times. Sorry if I sound like such a newbie. I've never tried anything like this before.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about starting PowerFULL. I have never really been on a cycle before. All I take supplement wise is fish oil and whey. I was thinking of just taking PowerFull on my workout days, but I don't work out 5 days in a row. my routine looks like this.
day 1 workout
day 2 workout
day 3 off
day 4 workout
day 5 workout
day 6 off
day 7 off
I was thinking of only taking PowerFULL 4 days a week instead of 5 and taking 3-4 caps on workout days. I can't really afford to buy two bottles at once and I'd like the bottle to last atleast a month. Also how will I be effected once I get off of PowerFULL. One of the main reasons I was so intrigued about PowerFULL is that it stated you don't become independent on it and it doesn't increase acne, which I'm prone to, even after being on accutaine 3 times. Sorry if I sound like such a newbie. I've never tried anything like this before.
1) I would recommend that you take PowerFULL on Days 1 - 5, even though Day 3 is a non-workout day for you. If one intends to take off-days (zero PowerFULL days) while on PowerFULL, then it is important that it is taken on five consecutive days.
2) At four capsules per on-day, five days per week, a bottle of PowerFULL should last you more than four weeks. Aim to take your supplements in effective doses, and not just to "stretch" them as long as possible.
3) PowerFULL will not create a dependence, and there should not be withdrawal symptoms.
4) As an endogenous testosterone and growth-hormone booster, you may experience an improvement in skin texture and tone (also visually perceptible as oily skin) as well as a slight expression of acne, while on PowerFULL.

Kuice

Awards
Is it ok to take powerFULL along with other preworkout supplements such as Jacked or AP. If so, is there any specific way I need to dose it?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take powerFULL along with other preworkout supplements such as Jacked or AP. If so, is there any specific way I need to dose it?
it's recommended actually.

Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
AP isn't a preworkout supplement - it should be taken 15 minutes before meals containing at least 30 grams of complex carbs. For PowerFULL and Jack3d, take 3 PF with your Jack3d 30 minutes preworkout, at least one hour after a meal.

Kuice

Awards
it's recommended actually.

Powerfull is unique because it needs to be dosed at least an hour after food for the gh benefits.

A common way to go is have your pre workout meal 90 minutes out, then 1 hour after that/30 mins pre workout take Jack3d + Powerfull
Thanks

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
AP isn't a preworkout supplement - it should be taken 15 minutes before meals containing at least 30 grams of complex carbs. For PowerFULL and Jack3d, take 3 PF with your Jack3d 30 minutes preworkout, at least one hour after a meal.
Does it matter how long you take to eat after you workout? Like if I took PowerFull an hour after breakfast and 30 minutes before I workout and I workout for 45 minutes, is it okay if I eat a meal directly after I workout or should I wait a little bit?