USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:popcorn:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have decided on Distilled Water as our new AnabolicMinds.com product educator... His experience and know-how is second to none, but what stood out most is his willingness to help others in their journeys.

As many of you know, our company is assembled from REAL people with exceptional qualities, and DW is no different.

We're proud to have him on our team, and we look forward to what is to come with USPlabs and AnabolicMinds!!!

Now...

I also want to thank EVERY one of the applicants...

You certainly did not make this easy on us! With that being said, each of you will be receiving a Thank You care package as our way of showing our gratitude for the time and effort you put in to your applications as well as your support for our company. Each of you, please PM me (use the subject, applicant package) and include your full name and address.

Thanks again y'all! And Distilled Water, get ready for the annual;
"Gingers of USPlabs Holiday Calender photo-shoot, featuring Mulletsoldier and borobulker"!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have decided on Distilled Water as our new AnabolicMinds.com product educator... His experience and know-how is second to none, but what stood out most is his willingness to help others in their journeys.

As many of you know, our company is assembled from REAL people with exceptional qualities, and DW is no different.

We're proud to have him on our team, and we look forward to what is to come with USPlabs and AnabolicMinds!!!

Now...

You certainly did not make this easy on us! With that being said, each of you will be receiving a Thank You care package as our way of showing our gratitude for the time and effort you put in to your applications as well as your support for our company. Each of you, please PM me (use the subject, applicant package) and include your full name and address.

Thanks again y'all! And Distilled Water, get ready for the annual "Gingers of USPlabs Holiday Calender photo-shoot, featuring Mulletsoldier and borobulker"!!!
Freaking awesome!!!
Congrats DistilledWater!! Bro you deserve this, now enjoy the Anabolic Pump and Jack3d Micro dispensers!!! :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Now...

"Gingers of USPlabs Holiday Calender photo-shoot, featuring Mulletsoldier and borobulker"!!!
Congratulations to Distilled Water and USP! Wish you both nothing but the best.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very well deserved!

Congrats DW!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have applied so I could get a care package. :p

On the real though that is a nice addition. DW definitely lives the life and has been around for awhile. :thumbsup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Congrats DW!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I think everyone is a winner here, USP, DW, and all of us cause now we get another great usp rep to learn from!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now...

Congrats to you DW! I know you will do great. Looking forward to learning more from you as well. I'm on a journey to get in shape and start logging Trifecta Stack starting Monday so whenever you have time come by my log and check it. Feel free to help me in any way that you see, criticism as well. Congrats again.
And thank you Boro for that as well. Will send a pm to you right now.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good pick USP. I had a feeling DW would get it, the dude knows his stuff and is always helping others!

Congrats brother!

ForumRunner_20121005_135139.png

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Congrats! DW is a great choice.

Thanks USP for the care package! I will not refuse as I spend plenty every month on Cissus, PowerFull, Recreate, OEP and AP lol. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So Casey, judging by the title (since it says the word few), I thought we would see another announcement or two. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an honor to be a part of the USP Labs team. Excited for the opportunity, thanks for the kind words guys!
Congratulations! Glad to have you on board.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations.

Haven't been around much, but good to see USP doing well... as well as having good people representing.

Snuggle Club in the hizzy!
Whaaaaa, Look at this guy?!?!? Thanks man.

Ladies & Gents this is the guy who got ole DW on the keto craze^^^^

Good to see ya around brother!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations.

Haven't been around much, but good to see USP doing well... as well as having good people representing.

Snuggle Club in the hizzy!
My snuggles!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm a little late but congrats DW!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont speak for the USPlabs team but IMHO there is a huge difference between your traditional board product representative and a USPlabs product educator.

If you have seen the likes of Strat's and Mullet's post you will see that it's well above and beyond your entry level, standard, run of the mill rep postion. Just sayin'...carry on! :D
Thank you very much for the kind words, B! USPlabs has provided me with the perfect platform and opportunity to sharpen my interest and focus on nutritional science and supplementation, and to channel these appropriately. As a consequence, I count myself quite privileged and honored to be a part of it. A superb company. An incredible team.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone received there package yet?
I'd be interested in seeing what they sent out. USP has always been a generous company so I would expect it to be an extremely generous gift.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
has anyone received there package yet?
I got confirmation from Casey yesterday that they have my address and will be sending it out soon so Im sure everyone will have theirs within the next 7-10 days

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I got confirmation from Casey yesterday that they have my address and will be sending it out soon so Im sure everyone will have theirs within the next 7-10 days
We are all getting them either Monday-Tuesday since we have to start by the 1st at the latest.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs is looking for a NEW Anabolicminds.com Product Educator(s)

Well ladies and gents, just like it says in the title, we have decided to bring on a AnabolicMinds.com USPlabs product educator or two... JUST for the community here at AM!

As many of you may know, USPlabs was born at AM. Y'all are our people! The site has grown so much over the last few years, we feel that we need to have more of a committed product educator presence here to help answer questions, give advice, give away tons of freeeeeee stufffz! and so on.

Before I get into more detail, let me put a few things out there. There are a handful of "Prerequisites" that need to be met prior to you sending up an application:

* You must be 18 years of age or older.

* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.

* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...

* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Some days will be busier than others...)

* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.

There will be opportunities for you, depending on how well you perform and what you accomplish in this capacity, to branch out into other areas with more responsibilities and duties.

Dig in, y'all -

[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

[*]How long have you been on AM.com?

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

[*]How long have you been training?

[*]Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

[*]Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

One last thing... Team USPlabs would like to offer a sincere Thank You to all those users at AnabolicMinds.com that have supported us and helped us along the way. We are grateful, as always.
Just saw this thread. That would be a awesome op. maybe 1 day I will have the chance. Always love usplabs!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
We are all getting them either Monday-Tuesday since we have to start by the 1st at the latest.
Oh I wasnt talking about the new Patented Anabolic Beta I was talking about the package we get for simply applying for the PE spot that was given to DW. Sorry for the confusion haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh I wasnt talking about the new Patented Anabolic Beta I was talking about the package we get for simply applying for the PE spot that was given to DW. Sorry for the confusion haha.
It was my fault!! I confused the thread hahaha , sorry...have been a bit sluggish today!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah they are generous! just curious what they will be sending out that i can take right now!