USPlabs dose it again

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greetings guys , just got an email from USPlabs about the deal they are running right now , basically buy one UT get one UT and a t shirt free ( you got to purchase UT at vitamin shoppe ) , grate deal and could not come at the better time for me . I run out , week or so , and did not have a time to go and get next bottle . So now I will get two for price of one + free shirt ( that's a second time I get that deal , USPlabsrep hooked me up )
Thanx USPlabs

By the way , I had great results with Ut and after week or so off of it I already feeling the difference
( you are not gonna get freebies at VS , you got to send recite to USPlabs, the will send you free staff)
Pleas check with USPlabsrep for more info

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greetings guys , just got an email from USPlabs about the deal they are running right now , basically buy one UT get one UT and a t shirt free ( you got to purchase UT at vitamin shoppe ) , grate deal and could not come at the better time for me . I run out , week or so , and did not have a time to go and get next bottle . So now I will get two for price of one + free shirt ( that's a second time I get that deal , USPlabsrep hooked me up )
Thanx USPlabs

By the way , I had great results with Ut and after week or so off of it I already feeling the difference
( you are not gonna get freebies at VS , you got to send recite to USPlabs, the will send you free staff)
I am not a s s l i c k i n g or anything but I really liked UT. Ifelt pretty big difference on and off UT. On UT I felt great, more energy, more appetite ++

clint3612

Awards
Too bad those fools took away Prime. I'm still pissed

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad those fools took away Prime. I'm still pissed
Fools ? They are smart.
PRIME was claimed to give permanent muscles (which is imposible) and there is nothing in Prime that could give you size or strength. Good old fashion Placebo.

The only thing I liked with Prime was amazing digestion-boost. I could eat like horse and still felt I could eat more. That is due to Chebulic myrobalan. It is really potent and effective digestive tract booster

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here plus shirt is the tits lol , I'm getting second one and I'm gonna rock it like it is Sunday lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What supplement is UT? Not familiar

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Fools ? They are smart.
PRIME was claimed to give permanent muscles (which is imposible) and there is nothing in Prime that could give you size or strength. Good old fashion Placebo.

The only thing I liked with Prime was amazing digestion-boost. I could eat like horse and still felt I could eat more. That is due to Chebulic myrobalan. It is really potent and effective digestive tract booster
I got verrry strong on prime. I took it twice and each time my strength went thru the roof. I thought it was laced with some type of ph.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got verrry strong on prime. I took it twice and each time my strength went thru the roof. I thought it was laced with some type of ph.
I remember I got many bottles for free from my friend who own supplement store. He wanted me to try higher doses because he saw some people ran up t0 20 caps daily at USPlabs forum.

I ran 16 caps daily If I remember right and the only thing it did very well is to make me hungry and emptying my stomach faster. But like i said, that is due to Chebulic Myrobalan. Tribulus Aquaticus will never provide any strength or size gains (no matter what type of tribulus you choose).

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I remember I got many bottles for free from my friend who own supplement store. He wanted me to try higher doses because he saw some people ran up t0 20 caps daily at USPlabs forum.

I ran 16 caps daily If I remember right and the only thing it did very well is to make me hungry and emptying my stomach faster. But like i said, that is due to Chebulic Myrobalan. Tribulus Aquaticus will never provide any strength or size gains (no matter what type of tribulus you choose).
That what leads me to believe the two bottles I had were laced with some type of ph or steriod bcuz I got really strong off of prime.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That what leads me to believe the two bottles I had were laced with some type of ph or steriod bcuz I got really strong off of prime.
Well, nothing is impossible ;)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its coming back, that was the common feedback on PRIME and not laced...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx USPlabs

We feel real good about this product in this category....

This category hasn't seen a product like this before and best way to prove it is by making it an easy purchase with the goal that the consumer purchases again and again and spreads the word and at the end of the day, you end up with a pretty cool tshirt....SORRY FOR THE RUN ON

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a place you can buy these tshirt s individually?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo.

The shirts are fantastic.

I treat them like Pokemon -- I am only 2 away from collecting them all! ;)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't offend me. I'm just having fun.
I figured , was not sure , no harm done , on a side note i do not put my shirt in a dryer and it is still in mint condition , have yourself a great evening

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, always. I had a nice blue one that was 2X also and that one shrunk, so disappointing.
I never put my tees in the dryer. Just leave them on a drying rack.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see USP labs back on the forum. I have made good gains with your products, my good friend Adam gave me a ton of goodies to try and I like them all.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see USP labs back on the forum. I have made good gains with your products, my good friend Adam gave me a ton of goodies to try and I like them all.
Saw the name was linked and was like "wtf?" for a moment lol.

You're friends with a vitamin!

Negncic

Awards
I just received the free bottle of ultimate t, the awesome t-shirt and some protein samples. Great deal people. Get on it!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received the free bottle of ultimate t, the awesome t-shirt and some protein samples. Great deal people. Get on it!
great product. Great Team. Sweet shirt. Tasty Samples

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good promo.

The shirts are fantastic.

I treat them like Pokemon -- I am only 2 away from collecting them all! ;)
Ok, you like the shirts.... what's your opinion on Ultimate T?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, you like the shirts.... what's your opinion on Ultimate T?
I only did a one bottle run thus far and saw an ability to maintain strength (and even gain slightly) as well as mildly elevated mood while in a serious caloric deficit (in the process of cutting 25 lbs. -- not all during that month lol).

I have a couple more bottles lined up for when I transition over to a slow, slow lean bulk once I've reached my desired bf%.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VS stopped caring USPlabs products . Got there too late , you snooz you lose . Wonder what maked VS drop USPlabs , pretty sh&ty decision if you ask me.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still new usp press releases in stack3d. Weird