USP/Scivation cutting stack

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Is the bloat from the TTA? Mine was from soy sauce:)
I am assuming it is but I have been eating a fair amount of teriyaki chicken. Who knows. :think:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought mine was from the extra HH - but when I looked on the nutrition info for soysauce it has like 950mg of sodium per Tablespoon!! And I was eating ~14oz of Teriyaki chicken a day for 2 weeks! mmmmm Teryaki chicken:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soy Sauce loosely translated means abdominal killer, in every language, ever...How is your strength holding up on the cut BP?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Soy Sauce loosely translated means abdominal killer, in every language, ever...How is your strength holding up on the cut BP?
Strength maintained. Most lifts have incresed but I started a TUT program at the onset so it is tough to gauge.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength maintained. Most lifts have incresed but I started a TUT program at the onset so it is tough to gauge.
Yeah, I feel you on the TUT thing, the only thing you can go by is if you have gained strength within the program.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ive been on TUT for a couple weeks now. I find its good to throw in some heavy lifts for at least a few sets, especially for the larger muscle groups.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hows that fenotest !!!!!!!!!! Is it working???

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hows that fenotest !!!!!!!!!! Is it working???
Well, I can not confirm or deny the efficacy of the Fenotest but my libido has been great and strength is at least maintained if not increased. I have had a naturally low libido for about the last seven years so any increase is worth mention. That is one of the main reasons I run test is to feel like a teenager again in the sack. The wife LOVES it!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Weight 168

AM workout A set followed by a whopping 10 minute walk good for 85 cals. Ankle seemed a bit frail so a light walk seemed for the best.

Decided to add a little ATD into the mix to see if some of my water retention is estro. related. Can't hurt :D
I dumped 75mg down today but will go with 50 from now on.

Evening cardio Kboxing class 1hr mod intensity followed by 30 min. TM for 3.8 mi. and 580 cals. :woohoo:Obviously the ankle is feeling fine now.

One more day left of the stack but I will have a little product left in a few bottles so I will run them out with the exception of the LIPIDFX. I've had enough of that stuff for now. Just found out that they moved my belt test up a week so that leaves me 37 days to reach my goal of washboard abs by the test date. Sigh, I am starting to get a bit discouraged as I am working my arse off and not seeing the results I am accustomed to. Granted I normally cut with T3 and an Anabolic/Androgenic compound (or 4 :D) so I should not expect the same results but I feel the force pulling me back to the dark side.:smite:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
One more day left of the stack but I will have a little product left in a few bottles so I will run them out with the exception of the LIPIDFX. I've had enough of that stuff for now. Just found out that they moved my belt test up a week so that leaves me 37 days to reach my goal of washboard abs by the test date. Sigh, I am starting to get a bit discouraged as I am working my arse off and not seeing the results I am accustomed to. Granted I normally cut with T3 and an Anabolic/Androgenic compound (or 4 ) so I should not expect the same results but I feel the force pulling me back to the dark side
Hang in there bro!! From the sounds of it you're doing great. I hear you on the slow progress...Ive lost 26 lbs since I started cutting - but its taken like 11 months!!! Of course that wasnt all dedicated effort...cutting natural is definitely a ***** when you have to work and do all the other bull**** that goes along with being an adult.

Have you tried carb cycling yet?

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro!! From the sounds of it you're doing great. I hear you on the slow progress...Ive lost 26 lbs since I started cutting - but its taken like 11 months!!! Of course that wasnt all dedicated effort...cutting natural is definitely a ***** when you have to work and do all the other bull**** that goes along with being an adult.

Have you tried carb cycling yet?

BV
Thanks man.

I have done some carb cycling in the past but it kills my endurance something fierce and I really need that for my MA training.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weight 166

Off day.

Last day of the stack but I am going to give a couple of days before measurements and summary. I want to make sure I am not holding water weight.

Nice cheat meal in the evening, well the "meal" lasted four hours. BBQ ribeye, loads of artisan bread dipped in olive oil/balsamic vinegar and a spinach/veg salad followed up by a few O'Douls amber. Next was the Twix ice cream bar and a small bag of baked Doritos but that didn't satisfy the animal so I had a giant bowl of fiber one with about 3 serving of natty PB mixed in. Also woke up in the middle of the night for milk and cookies. God I love cheat meals! One great thing about cutting is how good something like an ice cream bar can taste when you have not touched one in forever. I think I have an insulin hangover this morning however. :D

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
How often do you refeed while yout cutting? Seems like once or twice a week? I was just curious, because you seem to be getting frustrated with your results and I was just wondering if maybe your refeeds are just a little big and maybe your hindering some of your body fat loss? Just a respectful question, not saying your not working hard or anything because I know you are, I have been following your log for a while, even using it to help with my cut. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How often do you refeed while yout cutting? Seems like once or twice a week? I was just curious, because you seem to be getting frustrated with your results and I was just wondering if maybe your refeeds are just a little big and maybe your hindering some of your body fat loss? Just a respectful question, not saying your not working hard or anything because I know you are, I have been following your log for a while, even using it to help with my cut. Look forward to hearing from ya.

That or having cheat meals on off days?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I usually refeed once a week, sometimes every other week. Depends on how I am feeling really. Excessive cardio seems to deplete my glycogen stores and over time I start to feel drained so I stock up on fuel. There is a difference between refeeding and cheat meals. While refeeding, calories (especially carbs) will be significantly increased over a predetermined time frame, usually Friday evening through Sunday for me. Cheat meals will generally be calorie dense and or high fat/sugar but not extended more than a single meal or meal+beers+dessert. :food: (That is non-alchoholic beer of course)

Something to consider with this stack was the sometimes lower than planned daily caloric intake due to the appetite suppression I was frequently experiencing thus increased need to refeed.

I apologize for my seeming frustration with my results. I am doing fine and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who would be thrilled to lose about 5lbs in a month while retaining LBM, as am I. This is my first attempt to cut to sub 10% without using hormones, mix that with a bit of overtraining (cardiovascularly) and the added stress of my upcoming belt test and some unwanted bloating hiding some of my hard earned results and I just went a little Clomid for a few.:frustrate

Feeling much better BTW. Dropped a couple lbs of water and definition has improved. My mind just like playing tricks on me.:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 28
Weight 166

Off day.

Last day of the stack but I am going to give a couple of days before measurements and summary. I want to make sure I am not holding water weight.

Nice cheat meal in the evening, well the "meal" lasted four hours. BBQ ribeye, loads of artisan bread dipped in olive oil/balsamic vinegar and a spinach/veg salad followed up by a few O'Douls amber. Next was the Twix ice cream bar and a small bag of baked Doritos but that didn't satisfy the animal so I had a giant bowl of fiber one with about 3 serving of natty PB mixed in. Also woke up in the middle of the night for milk and cookies. God I love cheat meals! One great thing about cutting is how good something like an ice cream bar can taste when you have not touched one in forever. I think I have an insulin hangover this morning however. :D
Jesus BP, I thought I was badass cheating on a whole pepperoni pizza last week, and I'm on a bulk..You have put me to shame Obi-Wan

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Jesus BP, I thought I was badass cheating on a whole pepperoni pizza last week, and I'm on a bulk..You have put me to shame Obi-Wan
Haha. My midiclorian levels are through the roof causing extreme junk food cravings.:blink:

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i knew the difference between a refeed and a cheat, but I was just wondering if maybe you ate too much in either case, but it seems that losing 5 lbs and maintaining mass in a month obviosuly shows you have done fine, good work. I will never forget when I took orastan a few months ago, even though it was such a weak hormone it was the first time I had taken anything and it was amazing how the fat just came off, I went from 17%bf to 13% to around 10% in about month. It was incredible. And that was with an all out cheat day once a week. I also lossed no weight, total recomp staying at about 190. Hormones are so powerful, and when you cut natural like I am doing it really is tough to get that bf low and keep it low, but your doing fine. Hope I didnt come off as soundling like i was telling you were eating too much. Keep it up though your doing great, and tell me, how much do you think sesamin has helped? I started taking it a few days ago at 3 caps a day, you like it?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i knew the difference between a refeed and a cheat, but I was just wondering if maybe you ate too much in either case, but it seems that losing 5 lbs and maintaining mass in a month obviosuly shows you have done fine, good work. I will never forget when I took orastan a few months ago, even though it was such a weak hormone it was the first time I had taken anything and it was amazing how the fat just came off, I went from 17%bf to 13% to around 10% in about month. It was incredible. And that was with an all out cheat day once a week. I also lossed no weight, total recomp staying at about 190. Hormones are so powerful, and when you cut natural like I am doing it really is tough to get that bf low and keep it low, but your doing fine. Hope I didnt come off as soundling like i was telling you were eating too much. Keep it up though your doing great, and tell me, how much do you think sesamin has helped? I started taking it a few days ago at 3 caps a day, you like it?
I think the Sesamin and LIPIDFX both helped out quite a bit, especially during refeeds and cheats as I consumed WAAAY more fats during this cycle than normal. I could wolf down things like lasagna, pizza, alfredo sauce, ice cream etc in large quantities without slowing losses. Another big plus is the positive effects they had on blood pressure. Even on a moderately high level of stims and a constantly elevated heartrate my blood pressure actually went down. I am averaging 118 over 70 as of today.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
sweet, how long until you think the sesamin starts working? If working is the right term:)

akp2004

Awards
I think the Sesamin and LIPIDFX both helped out quite a bit, especially during refeeds and cheats as I consumed WAAAY more fats during this cycle than normal. I could wolf down things like lasagna, pizza, alfredo sauce, ice cream etc in large quantities without slowing losses. Another big plus is the positive effects they had on blood pressure. Even on a moderately high level of stims and a constantly elevated heartrate my blood pressure actually went down. I am averaging 118 over 70 as of today.
I'd agree with you re: Sesathin/Sesamin and TTA products and preventing fat gain. Both times I've run TTA (MP and Lipid FX), I've used it for damage control on months where I knew eating was going to be a challenge - like the Thanksgiving thru New Year's period, and then a run where I was travelling for business 2-4 days a week, every week for quite some time.

Anyways, in each case, after the water weight came off, I was slightly leaner, on a month where I should have added bodyfat given the exercise, food, and calories I was eating.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree with you re: Sesathin/Sesamin and TTA products and preventing fat gain. Both times I've run TTA (MP and Lipid FX), I've used it for damage control on months where I knew eating was going to be a challenge - like the Thanksgiving thru New Year's period, and then a run where I was travelling for business 2-4 days a week, every week for quite some time.

Anyways, in each case, after the water weight came off, I was slightly leaner, on a month where I should have added bodyfat given the exercise, food, and calories I was eating.
How bad is the bloat from the lipid? Can it be countered with K supplenmentation? Just wondering, i hate looking bloated, i used to be fat when i was younger so I hate to look bloated, makes me feel fat, lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think it really depends on the person. Potassium and plenty of water seemed to keep bloat at bay untill I introduced a lot of sodium (soy sauce). Calf cramps were the biggie for me as it made cardio difficult.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Final Summary

Start End
[FONT=&quot]BF% 11 9.5 (-1.5%)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Height 5’8” 5'8"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Weight 170 165 (-5lbs)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chest 42 7/8”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 42 1/2 (-3/8)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shoulders 48 1/2” 48 (-1/2)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Upper arm 14 3/4" 14 3/4
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Forearm 12”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 11 3/4 ( -1/4)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Stomach 32 ½” 32 (-1/2)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Waist 31” 30 3/4 (-1/4)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hips 36 1/4 35 3/4 (-1/2)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thighs 23” 22 1/4 (-3/4)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Calf 15 1/4” 15 (-1/4)

P3160008.JPG

P3160011.JPG

P3160013.JPG

P3160015.JPG

P3160016.JPG

Goals were to lose 5-8 lbs while retaining LBM. Looks like I squeaked in under the buzzer with 5lbs down and I am happy with the LBM retention.

With all these supps I find it difficult to really single out every individual aspect of each but there are deff a couple worth noting:

cAMPHIBOLIC: Fantastic stuff! Had me burning hot all night long without effecting sleep in a negative way. Actually slept great. Have used before standalone with positive results and no negative sides.

C2: Another fantastic supp from USP Labs! This stuff will be a regular addition to my supplement cabinet. Nice energy boost without the jitters and sleep depravation. I can even take it before an evening workout and still hit the hay without a problem. Stacking with ephedrine created a wonderfull symmetry that had me runnin and gunnin.

Symmetry/Fenotest: I feel I would have to run these solo to really determine where credit is due with these boys. I have to say my libido was up, recovery improved and strength was at the very least maintained all while in a caloric deficit.

Sesamin/LIPIDFX: Anyone who followed this log must know that TTA and I are having some relationship issues but I don't believe that to be detrimental to it's actual results. I believe these products to do exactly as they claim but my diet may not have been the most optimal as they seem to really like fats and I was keeping them to a minimum. However, I enjoyed a higher than optimal level of junk food during refeeds and cheat meals than I even care to admit (it was all for posterity) and still managed to meet my goal. One very positive side effect was the drastic drop in blood pressure even while jumping on the ephedrine caffeine bandwagon. Average 130 over 80 to 115 over 67.:woohoo:
Of course credit may need to be distributed to some of the rest of the stack as well.
On a both positive AND negative note: my appetite was crushed a fair portion of the time which depending on your needs can be good or bad. For me it was bad as I was not not getting adequate cals and I believe that hindered fat loss some.
I didn't really experience any of the reported bloating from the LFX untill my sodium level shot up from all the soy sauce in the teriyaki chicken I started living on since getting a new gas grille. Couple days of not taking the product coupled with reduced sodium and some ATD :D and I am fine.

Overall I think these are sound products. Especially the cAMP, C2, Sesamin and LIPIDFX. If I were to run the stack again the Symmetry and Fenotest would be replaced with Powerfull, Anagen and quite possibly a mild dose of an AI like ATD.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log bro,and you're lookin damn lean Im jealous:) Im going to have to give LipidFX another shot...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log bro,and you're lookin damn lean Im jealous:) Im going to have to give LipidFX another shot...
Thanks but ... I am the one who is jealous of your size and strength. Gettin lean takes months, gettin heouge will take me ... well ... so what if I will never be big! Ha :D