Awards
  • Established
Products:
Spring 06 cut stack.JPG

Sesamin 1 cap 3x ed
LipidFX 2 caps 2x ed
FenoTest 2 caps 2x ed
C2 3 caps pre workout
cAMPHIBOLIC 2 caps 2x ed (one dose before bed)
Symmetry 2 caps 2x ed (one dose pre WO, one before bed)

I will also be using Neurostim+C with Vaspro pre workout. (The C2 is a little shy on the C for my tastes)

I will also be using some of the old formula Skulpt from time to time before cardio sessions to try and target some of my fat loss at the lower ABS and love handles.

Diet will consist of a 40/40/20 at ~2400 kcals.View attachment Spring 06 cut.doc

Resistance training will consist of 2 on 1 off with an A/B split. I will be using a TUT low volume WO that I got from Glenihan. Looks something like this:View attachment workout program.doc
I will follow these sessions with 30 min cardio. I will do 45-60 mins cardio on off days and I started a cardio kickboxing class at the gym at least 2x ew. I also attend a martial arts class at least 2x ew.

My goals are to maintain LBM while losing 5-8 lbs over the course of 4 weeks while also increasing endurance. My Kajukenbo black belt test is coming up mid June and I intend on being lean, mean and long winded.

My currents stats are as follows:
[FONT=&quot]BF% 11
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Height 5’8”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Weight 170
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chest 42 7/8”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shoulders 48 1/2”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Upper arm 14 3/4"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Forearm 12”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Stomach 32 ½”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Waist 31”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hips 36 1/4
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thighs 23”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Calf 15 1/4”

For my before pics I am reusing the ones from my PCT stack as my body composition has not changed since then.

Shockravu!.JPG

P1030010.JPG

P1030005.JPG

P1030007.JPG

Arm.JPG

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice pics of the bottles. I didn't know what they looked like! (jk, I am doing similar log)

Looking forward to see results, mainly of symmetry.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Im running a similar usp/scivation stack now, you might want to pick up some potassium to combat some of the water retention from the lipid fx. I've had success running it at 100 mg 3xday. Good luck with your cut, I'm starting one myself with bobo tomorrow.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cut, I'm starting one myself with bobo tomorrow.
Thanks. Good luck yourself!

Im running a similar usp/scivation stack now, you might want to pick up some potassium to combat some of the water retention from the lipid fx. I've had success running it at 100 mg 3xday.
Thanks again. I am going to give it a go without adding a potassium supp. I get quite a bit in my diet as it is. Bananas, beans, yogurt, milk, cottage cheese, brocolli, coffee etc. all contain moderate to high levels of potassium.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (Saturday)
Weight 170

All supp's taken as outlined above.
Actually front loaded supp's on Friday.

The C2 is very mild as reported by other users but does give me a noticeable boost, especially during cardio. Actually went 45 minutes instead of the planned 30 after my resistance training session. My heart rate remained elevated for most of the day afterwards as well. Typical resting is between 52 and 63. I was running 75 - 80 4 hours after my workout.

cAMPH had my wife complaining she was sleeping next to a radiator but I did not seem to be sweating badly. Quality of sleep was great. Slept like a log (that was on fire).

Love this TUT style workout so far. It makes me feel very productive as there is very little rest time for thumb twiddlin'. Feel a surprising amount of stimulation for only doing 3 sets per body part. I did the B workout first and my bi's felt like they were going to burst. Squats were done with less TUT but I lowered the weight and tried to get a relatively slow, controlled descent. The SLDL's felt great, gave a nice stretch and wasn't as taxing on the forearms or grip as I suspected it might. Next workout will probably require straps for the pulldowns and rows in order for me to focus on the muscle's in the back vs. forearms & bi's.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (Sunday)
Weight 169

Another great workout. Glad I used the straps for the pulling movements. Felt my forearms & bi's even with them. Amazed at how pumped my chest felt from only 3 working sets. Felt like I did 9 sets followed by one high repper for some extra pump.

Cardio done post WO for 47 minutes, 4.2 miles for 593 cals. A good portion of that was inclined walking as my calfs are pretty sore from the day before. (did seated and standing raises for the first time in months yesterday, followed by 6 miles on the TM)

Tomorrow is rest day but I am planning an hour cardio session in the morning and martial arts class in the evening. Lets hope these calfs are feeling better by then so I can increase the intensity.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight 168

Off day

Morning cardio 32 min, 3.5 mi, 550 cals.
Loving the C2 ephedrine combo. Only thing holding me back from more cardio was my sore hamstrings and calf's. A little looser and less tender this evening but I may have to skip hamstring tomorrow.

Evening martial arts class 1 1/2 hours, low intensity.

Struggling with the diet with my work schedule being so busy. Didn't have a chance to add up the macro's but I know I was short. Made up a bedtime shake to compensate some. 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup nonfat cottage, 2 scoops vanilla cake blend protein and a Tbs peanut butter. Yumm

Going to shoot for my B workout in the AM followed by 1/2 hr cardio and cardio kickboxing in the evening probably followed by another 1/2 hour on the treadmill. Hopefully I can cram some more food down. Seem to be getting a bit of appetite suppression from something. Probably the C2 and Ephedrine. Dosed 2 C2 and 25mg E before morn cardio and the same before evening MA class.

Lastly I am downing 75mg Benadryl before bed each night to keep receptors fresh and help knock me out for the night. Only downside is the appetite increase that I wake up with in the middle of the night. It aint healthy craving either, last night it was a glazed donut. Dam junk food just sittin there on the counter!:aargh:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Weight 168

B workout in the AM. Bi's, squats and leg presses. Skipped the hamstrings and calfs due to them still being so sore. Still can't get over how pumped my bi's feel after only 3 sets of the TUT stye workout, I'm hooked. (Thanks Glen ;) )

Followed it up with light H.I.I.T. on the TM. 40 min, 4 mi, 585 cals. Couldn't push too hard (did I mention how sore my calfs and hammies are?) My heartrate is deff elevated during cardio which has both it's ups and downs. Nice that I can get a 125 hr while incline walking at 4.5 mph but not so nice that I am almost hitting 160 at my preferred 8 mph pace.

Went ahead and hit the cardio kickboxing class in the PM followed by 22 min of incline walking for 1.5 mi and 200 cals. Don't know how many cals burned during the cardio class but it must be at least 600.

Struggling again with the cals. Just not hungry and keep forgetting to eat. I am mega dosing BCAA's to compensate some but I know I gotta eat. (Hangs head in shame and shuffles off with tail between legs)

Not noticing any bloating from the TTA in the LIPIDFX as of yet. Feel a bit soft and deflated but I am just glycogen depleted from all the cardio me thinks. Can't wait for a nice refeed come this weekend.:burger::burger::burger::burger:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight 168

AM wokout A set. All went well except for the guy who jumped in on the pulldown machine right after my first set. I am only resting 60 seconds between sets so he screwed me on that but I just adjusted the weight up for the second set and counted to ten. :D

AM cardio 17 min, 1.5 mi, 200 cals. Pathetic, I know but my legs were killing me so I figured a short incline walk was all I should do.

Heartrate remaining elevated throughout the day. Just sitting here I am at 72 vs. my normal stim free rate of 52-60.

Appetite suppression is starting to piss me off. I suppose it is a great thing for some but I am hoping to create more of a deficit through activity not by starving myself.

Overall sense of well being is unaffected. Still my normal bundle of energy and focus.

Seems a little soon but I am seeing some signs of increased libido. Noticing the female anatomy a little more than usual. :)

Still no bloating and of course it is too soon to comment on any decrease in adipose. Probably shoot for new measurement at the halfway point.

Decided against any evening cardio or MA class. Just gonna take it easy tonight and watch a flick. I had been skipping legs for a while using the excuse of the new kickboxing class and additional cardio sessions so I am not in the least bit surprised at how sore I am now that I'm tearin em up again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Weight 168 dammit

Rest day from resistance training

No AM cardio, slept in :D

Appetite still crushed. :(

Popped 2 C2 and a Vaspro then:
Evening cardio kickboxing 1hr followed by 30 min on the TM for 3.5 mi, 530 cals. Legs are felling mucho better. Scheduled for leg workout in the AM but I think I will hold it over to the evening to get a little more recovery time.
Went to MA class afterwards, great energy and focus. I popped 2 more C2 and a Vapro before hand.

Off topic but I got some blood test results back today and all my numbers are in optimal range after only 7 weeks off of a 15 or so week cycle which finished with 6 weeks of SD. Yeah, SD is harsh shizit huh? :D

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 167 :D

No training or cardio in the AM. Also no C2 , Vaspro or Neurostim+C causing me to have a minor stimulant withdrawl crash. Felt moderately crappy for most of the day. Appetite was a little better however, more so than optimal actually seeing that I forgot to bring all my food with me on the road and ended up stopping in a Pizzacado for a slice of pie. It was quite the treat. Some kind of lamb sausage with feta, some green onion and a pesto like sauce accented with some fresh parmesan. Ate clean the rest of the day up till dinner. Let the weekend refeed commence! :burger::burger:

Popped 2 C2, 25mg Ephed., and mixed my Neurostim, cit malate, taurine, CEE & BCAA ****tail then:
Hit the gym in the early evening for my B set. Normally bi's, quads, hams & calfs but I felt the wheels still needed some time so after bi's I hit the hams with curls and a light set of calfs only.

Followed up with cardio: 45 min., 5.25 mi., 747 cals. with some ABS thrown in for good measure.

I normally dose the Symmetry pre workout but since I skipped the typical AM slot I went ahead and popped the 2 in the morn and 2 before bed. Other supps remaining as outlined in initial post.

Libido up just a tad. By no means anywhere close to a moderate dose of test or 4AD but noticeable all the same

Heartrate still elevated. Checked 2hrs after workout for a 79 resting.

Blood pressure has actually been decreasing slightly. Tonight I was 111 over 67. Been on a slow taper from 125 over 80. FWIW
I would expect the ephedrine to push it up some but perhaps there is something else in the stack bringin it down? Any thoughts?

Late dinner started the refeed. Fresh spinach and ricotta raviolis topped with pesto. Oh yeah baby, I went through a mound of them badboys. Way more fat in the pesto than I would typically use or recommend for refeeds but I am more concerned with crankin in some calories over the next couple of days. Tomorrow will feature lasagna! Can't wait! I think I will start the day with oatmeal pancakes.

Still no mentionable bloating but I have been sweating up a storm during workouts and keeping fluid/potassium intake at >optimal levels. Looking a tad leaner in the delts and center ridges of the pecs but also very deflated. Ok, time to eat and hit the hay.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight 168

Refeed continuing.

Hit the gym early afternoon for A set. Chest, back width, shoulders, back thickness and tri's. Really pushed the intensity and jumped between excercises quickly. Kept the heartrate up well.

Only had time for 10 min cardio, 1.3 mi., 200 cals.

My body is diggin all these carbs, muscle bellies are a bit fuller already. Tomorrow is Easter dinner at the fam's so the feeding will continue.:D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Weight 170

Still feeding on everything in sight. :)
Off day from everything today (except eating). I am still taking supps less the C2 and ephedrine. Appetite is better without them that is fo sho! Weighing in @ 174 in the evening. :D Gotta love grandma's cookin.

Back to a strict diet tomorrow and some good old fashioned balls to the wall training to get the fat loss furnace burnin. Gonna hit the hay early to put all these excess cals to good use but first, a ginormous ice cream sundae. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight 168

Back to strict eating.

Hit the gym in the AM for my A set. Bi's & quads. Hams not up to it and my calfs are having trouble recovering from all the cardio as it is so I left em alone. Reduced the weight for squats and did slow negs with a pause just below parallel for something different. Felt good.

Cardio afterwards HIIT 62 min, 7.3 mi., 1030 cals. Calfs were killing me for some reason. More so than anytime except on certain AAS like EQ, M1T and SD. I am wondering if it might be the LIPIDFX. Considering dropping it, at least long enough to see if it is indeed the culprit.

Evening MA class 1.5 hrs, light intensity.

Yesterdays post may have been misleading. I was only quitting the C2 and E for the day, not for any extended period.

Stool has been pretty much liquid, assuming it's from the Forslean but had similar effect when taking Powerfull and Symmetry so it may be the Sym. or a combination of the two. Or hell, a combination of all of it.

Libido, still strong.

Strength was good today but refeeds always do me wonders.

Noticing just a small amount of subQ water that's giving me a little softer/rounder look but nothing unbearable. Especially since it is only temporary.

Appetite down some already today with the resuming of the stims but not terrible.

So far I am somewhat disappointed that I havn't dropped any weight but I know from experience that that happens sometimes even if doing everything perfect. I am trusting the refeed for a jumpstart.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight 168

After my morning part time job and getting the kids fed and off to school I decided to take a short nap since I had the day off. Nap lasted 5 hours. :D Must have needed the rest.

Hit the gym at 4 and did A set. Chest, back width, shoulders, back thickness and tri's. Good strong workout that kept my heartrate up and had me sweating.

Followed up with my cardio kickboxing class, 1 hour.

Immediately jumped on the TM for 30 min., 4 mi. for 620 cals. Calf pumps down considerably today but I added about a gram of potassium into the mix as well as taking my taurine before workout vs adding it to my during workout coc@tail. (actually started the add'l K yesterday)

C2 + ephedrine just rocks! As you can see by my 2 1/2 hour training session. :twisted:

Trying to not be too frustrated with the subQ fluid retention. Even though I know it will subside once the supps are discontinued I find it hard to see results hidden from me. Oh well.

Nothing more to report at this time other than the afore mentioned addition of potassium and I also added an additional cal/mag/zinc supp. I see others adding 99mg of pot. wondering what that is supposed to do? I started at about a gram. Hell a single banana or serving of yogurt has at least thrice that 99mg dose. Anyhow, I digress. Goodnight Gracie.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Stool has been pretty much liquid

Libido, still strong.
Noticing both of those A LOT with my stack... Ive dropped 4-5 lbs since I started a few weeks ago. When i started taking 3X99mg of k, the water weight dropped a lot and I lost a pound or two just from that... pretty cool

anyways, good luck

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Noticing both of those A LOT with my stack... Ive dropped 4-5 lbs since I started a few weeks ago. When i started taking 3X99mg of k, the water weight dropped a lot and I lost a pound or two just from that... pretty cool

anyways, good luck
Thanks bro. Been following your log as well. Keep up the good work!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Weight 167

Getting very frustrated with these calf pumps. The added K and add'l taurine are not helping. Only a problem when running/jogging but once it starts even walking is painfull.

Off day for resistance training.

Very nice weather here today so I decided to run outside in the afternoon. Made it about 45 minutes but was only about 5 miles or so due to the slow pace forced by the afore mentioned painfull pumps. Did I mention they are painfull? Cals probably about 600.

MA class in the evening, 1 hr, low intensity. A fair amount of just standing there recieving some verbal instruction and demonstration.

Seriously considering dropping the LIPIDFX to see if that takes care of pumps or perhaps using another form of cardio but I LOVE to run and HATE elipticals, stationary bikes etc.

Evrerything else is dandy. Diet clean. Energy levels good. Blah, blah.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Weight 167

B set in the afternoon. Bi's, quads, hams & calf's. For quads I went light on the squat bar with slow negatives and ass to ground. Hoping for more endurance for the long horse stances I will have to hold in my black belt test come June. SLDL's for ham's, also light with very slow neg. I didn't do calf's and no I don't want to talk about it. :p

Followed that up with cardio kboxing class, 1 hr. Calf's flared up something fierce. Almost had to quit but I pushed through.

Decided to give the TM a try. Did H.I.I.T. for 35 min., 3.5 mi., 480 cals. Interesting that the calf pain actually reduces somewhat after a couple miles but I think the incline helps as it takes some of the focus away from them.

Only dosed LIPIDFX at 1 pill 2x today hoping to reduce the pain. I will try that for a couple days and discontinue completely if there is no change. I still don't know if that is even the culprit. I can't seem to find any feedback pertaining to the TTA and pumps/cramps. Still dosing the k, taurine and mag.

Strength has not decreased as far as I can tell. This is a new program for me so it is difficult to know for sure but I actually seem to be getting a bit stronger. Tough to tell with the long negatives as an increase in reps could have been caused by a decrease of TUT. I will be able to gauge better in time.

Libido still hangin out at the slightly elevated level. (Can't wait for a little TNE I have planned for Juneish)

Appetite still down some but not as bad as before. I am remembering to eat at the scheduled intervals.

Staying strict with the diet for the most part. Wife was craving Chinese this evening so we comprimised for Vietnamese. Spicy Chicken Pad Thai and some Lemongrass Chicken with green beans and Jasmine rice. Not too bad but I am sure there was a fair amount of oil in it. I think I will go out for a brisk walk to help compensate. :D

Heartrate remaining elevated at rest. 76 right now just sitting here typing. Still elevated during activity but down some from the beginning of the stack. Receptors probably downgrading a bit.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weight 167

Resist. training in the AM, A set. Chest, back width, shoulders, back thickness and tri's. Great workout, got an extra rep out of every set.

Followed up with 38 min light intensity TM, 3.5 mi., 520 cals. Calf pain still present.

Decided not to take any LIPIDFX today and boy am I paying for it in appetite. I am ravenous. Had no idea that it was the main cause of the suppresion. Hopefully the calf pain will be eliminated and I can wean back in at a lower dose.

Taking tomorrow off from everything (except work, one of my 3-4 Saturdays a year).

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
If you decide to re-introduce the lipid fx you might want run both that and the sesamin at half dosages. Taking the two together has been noted to increase the TTA sides, bloat and cramps. I read that running both at half helps to reduce sides somewhat.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you decide to re-introduce the lipid fx you might want run both that and the sesamin at half dosages. Taking the two together has been noted to increase the TTA sides, bloat and cramps. I read that running both at half helps to reduce sides somewhat.
Thanks bro. I may give that a try.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Lastly I am downing 75mg Benadryl before bed each night to keep receptors fresh and help knock me out for the night. Only downside is the appetite increase that I wake up with in the middle of the night. It aint healthy craving either, last night it was a glazed donut. Dam junk food just sittin there on the counter!
Nice log bro!! Curious how much ephedrine are you stacking with the C2? Do you find that the Benedryl really helps with tolerance? Ive been taking the weekends off from ephedrine and halving the dose of C2 Sat-Sun. Seems to be working ok, but I think Ill start giving the benedryl a try because I cant get to sleep on time for the life of me. How are you liking the Fenotest?

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro!! Curious how much ephedrine are you stacking with the C2? Do you find that the Benedryl really helps with tolerance? Ive been taking the weekends off from ephedrine and halving the dose of C2 Sat-Sun. Seems to be working ok, but I think Ill start giving the benedryl a try because I cant get to sleep on time for the life of me. How are you liking the Fenotest?

BV
Thanks bro! Thanks for stoppin in.

I take 25mg at a time. Optimally once with morning cardio and once with evening but I have not been following my intended schedule well. I am going to get back into setting the alarm 1/2 hr early, popping 2 C2 and 25mg E and going back to sleep. That way when the alarm goes off I am jacked and ready to hit the gym. Again 2 C2 and 25 E in the evening before cardio class or MA.

Uncertain as to the efficacy of the Benadryl on the receptors. Supposed to help with clen but I think E acts on a diff set? The sleep benefit is the main reason for me. Knocks me out.

Fenotest: unsure how much to relate to it or the Symmetry but between the two my libido and lifts are both up some and I seem to be retaining LBM even at a deficit, albeit a slight one. I had really intended to produce more of my deficit from cardio vs really low cals but these calf pumps are (get ready for pun) CRAMPING my style! :icon_lol:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
low cals but these calf pumps are (get ready for pun) CRAMPING my style!
hahaha - is it from the TTA? I used LipidFX for a month and didnt notice much, although I think I just may have needed a higher dose. 25mg of Ephedrine at a time? Its funny how stims hit everyone differently I think that much and Id pass out!

Good luck with the cut! Props to you for getting up in the AM. I dont work till 10am but still can't manage to get outside and do cardio...the stims before waking sounds like a good idea ill have to give that shot!

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weight 168 - friggin scales! I hate em. :D

No activity today, unless you count my desk job and a short walk to the store with my daughter to get her some ICE CREAM! All I could do is drool watching her eat it. I am soooo hungry! Sittin at about 2k cals so I could afford to eat something but I will stick to some veggies and cottage cheese, dammit.

Nothing really to report. I am not on stims today and I am draggin arse a bit but hey, it comes with the territory. Will not know untill tomorrows run if the discontinuation of the LIPIDFX helps the calfs. If it doesn't help I will introduce it back into the mix and just find an alternate source of cardio I guess.

Should have the time to snap some update pics and take some measurements tomorrow as well although I am afraid that I won't see any progress, get frustrated and steal the rest of my little girls ice cream.:twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Weight 167

Morning cardio, low intensity: 45 min. lawn mow. :D (Big friggin yard with a regular mower) Beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. Actually got a bit of color, love it.

No stims untill afternoon pre WO. 3 C2's, 25mg E and another 125mg caffeine in the Neurostim+C. Dam, what a difference in energy.

B set: bi's, quads, hams and screw the calfs. :D For quads I did box squats kinda. I used the little seat for seated DB presses. Not quite as deep as a normal box but it was something different none the less. I liked em. Leg curls for hams. Threw in a couple sets of side bends with 60's just for a little extra core work since I skipped SLDL's.

Great workout overall. Felt strong and energetic plus I thought I was looking a little leaner and more vascular. (love those gym mirrors & lighting :) )

Followed up with 43 min. on the TM for 5.1 mi. and 770 cals. Calf pain was present but nothing like they have been.

I went ahead and threw the LIPIDFX back in the mix at half dosage. (1 pill 2x) We'll see how it goes. For all I know it's the Symmetry causing the calf pain or just overtraining. I am in this to lose BF not complain about a little pain, right?

Libido remaining steady at slightly elevated.

Heartrate still elevated at rest. 76 bpm at present.

Just too much stuff to do today and didn't have time for measurements but: even though weight has remained pretty steady I feel my strength increasing and I am looking leaner. Seems to me that I may be losing some adipose while actually gaining a small amount of LBM. If that ends up to be the case I will be one cappy hampster. One way or another I will be at 8% or below by mid June, oh yes, I will.

The plan is to get up bright and early and knock out my A set and cardio first thing. Gonna have to do the popping the stims 1/2 hr before waking trick fo sho.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just too much stuff to do today and didn't have time for measurements but: even though weight has remained pretty steady I feel my strength increasing and I am looking leaner. Seems to me that I may be losing some adipose while actually gaining a small amount of LBM. If that ends up to be the case I will be one cappy hampster. One way or another I will be at 8% or below by mid June, oh yes, I will.
You and me both brother;)

Bless your motivated heart on that morning cardio...I still havent been able to get up early enough to do it. Squat thrusts while Im cooking breakfast is as far as Ive got:)

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Squat thrusts while Im cooking breakfast is as far as Ive got:)

BV
:rofl:I don't know why that is so funny, but... it is!

Serious, try the stims before waking up. C2 and E will have you racin your arse to the gym. Like this ::run:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Weight 166:woohoo:

Dropped 2 C2, 25mg E and add'l 125mg Caffeine, then:
Set A in the AM. Chest, width, shoulders, thickness and tri's. Awesome workout. Increased weight on almost every lift. Energy through roof. Had that wonderfull "just got ran over by a truck" feeling in the chest after my incline DB's, lovin it!

Followed up with some cardio but I was waaay short on time so... 15 min., 2.1 mi. for 345 cals. Not bad for rushin it I guess. Calf cramps didn't flare up. I could feel a twinge there telling me I wasn't 100% but I will take that with a grin.

Long day at work, had just enough time to change into my Gi, slam a protein/oat/egg/fruit smoothie, 2 more C2, another 25mg E, 125mg C and jet to MA class. 1.5 hrs low to mid intensity. Fair amount of sparring plus a little grappling.

Strength deff up some.

Appetite curbed but not destroyed. I got most of my food down today. The LIPIDFX at half dose seems so far to be more my cup o tea.

No change in Libido of late.

Made me feel all cuddly inside seeing the scale move a bit. I it doesn't mean much but when your stepping on it first thing everyday for the posterity of the log, well.. :woohoo:

Over & out

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Weight 166

Off day for weights.

Morning cardio 32 min., 3.6 mi. good for 500 cals.

Evening cardio kboxing 1hr moderate to high intensity (guessing 600+ cals?). Followed up with 20 min. on the TM for 2.6 mi. and 420 cals. (huh huh, he said four twenty)

Continued the LIPIDFX at half the rec dosing. Mild calf pain in the AM but when I went to evening class I wore diff shoes (not thinking I would run afterwards) and had almost no pain,... hmmm. Maybe it be da shoes. I will experiment with alternating them to see if there is a correlation.

All other supps remaining at prescribed dosage.

Too tired to type any more. :yawn:Going to bed. Some of us actually drag our fat arses out of bed to workout in the morning, cough, BigV, cough. :hammer:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Too tired to type any more. Going to bed. Some of us actually drag our fat arses out of bed to workout in the morning, cough, BigV, cough.
Ooooh!! He digs deep!!! You just wait bpmartyr Ill..Ill...I'll just have to get my fat ass out of bed and work out in the morning;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ooooh!! He digs deep!!! You just wait bpmartyr Ill..Ill...I'll just have to get my fat ass out of bed and work out in the morning;)

:stick:

Somebody call Ripley's. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Weight 166

Day off from everything save MA class in the evening. Just an overall crappy day. Slept like a log but woke up a zombie. Just NOT my normal self. I took no stims untill before MA class save a little coffee in the AM, which did absolutely nothing to help my surfeitingly abhorrent walk with the undead. Don't think I ate more than 2000 cals for the day. Pathetic. A refeed and some rest are due. Hopefully I will be human by morning.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 20
Weight 166

2 C2's, 25mg E and 125mg C then:

B set in the AM. Bi's, quads and hams. Few sets of box squats, 2 sets TUT extensions and some light DB SLDL's is all I really wanted to push the wheels today.

Followed up with a little HIIT for 30 min., 3 mi., for 427 cals.

Felt mucho better today except I kinda forgot to eat. Appetite just gone.

Strength still good, up 10 lbs on BB curls since starting the cut. Not bad.

Still running the LIPIDFX at half dose. Calfs are at what I would rate low-moderate pain, which I can cope with. Deff retaining water subQ. Just taking those couple days off the TTA had me lookin more cut and already I'm roundin out. Potassium and extra water may be helping to reduce the effects some but deff not eliminating them.

2 more C2's, 25mg E and 125mg C then:

Cardio KBoxing, 1hr, moderate intensity.

Followed by 23 min high intensity TM for 23 min., 3.2 mi., 450 cals.

Rotated shoes between AM and PM workouts with no discernable diff. Hmm

Time to sit down and watch ONG BAK 2! Friend gave me a bootleg, I know that's wrong but... I just gotta see it. C ya in HELL! :twisted:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
ONG BAK 2
What is that? Damn bro you're doing a lot of cardio! Or is it that Im not doing enough?:D

Still running the LIPIDFX at half dose. Calfs are at what I would rate low-moderate pain, which I can cope with. Deff retaining water subQ. Just taking those couple days off the TTA had me lookin more cut and already I'm roundin out. Potassium and extra water may be helping to reduce the effects some but deff not eliminating them.
That's interesting that the TTA is effecting you like that - do you think its helping with the fat loss? I felt next to nothing on a standard dose.

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What is that? Damn bro you're doing a lot of cardio! Or is it that Im not doing enough?:D
Martial arts movie. If you have not seen the first ONK BAK and you like fighting flicks, you gotta see it. Guy is phenominal. Mui Thai.

Is that a lot of cardio?:blink: Keep in mind I am training for my black belt test in June and need a ton of stamina. They are going to kick the crap outta me for like 3 or more hours so ...

That's interesting that the TTA is effecting you like that - do you think its helping with the fat loss? I felt next to nothing on a standard dose.
BV
Down 4 lbs in a little under 3 weeks even with the water retention AND lifts are going UP. But they have me stuffin so many pills down my trap it is tough to delineate just the LIPIDFX.:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how I missed your log Martyr...I must be lurking too much in the anabolic section lately..Anyway, nice work..I am pretty sure I will be doing a similiar log soon

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey, nice to see ya stop by Mullet and thanks for the pat on the fanny. :)

Day 21 (Friday, too lazy to update last night)
Weight 166

Am weight training, A set. Chest, back width, shoulders, back thickness and tri's. I changed the workout order a bit compared to the way Glen posted his doing both back movement in sequence as were shoulders and tri's. Breaking these up allows me a lot more recovery to put more into each set along with moving more weight. Anyway, upped weight on every movement without losing reps. Deff getting stronger.

Followed up with cardio, 37 min., 4.5 mi., good for 700 cals. Endurance is beggining to suffer. Normally I can go this distance without even thinking about it but I am finding myself having to push through. Perhaps it is the calf pain that is taxing me.

No evening cardio due to some friends over for dinner. I was bad. 4 pieces of pizza and a handfull of cookies to wash down my milk. :D Today will be no better, going to a BBQ where brats will be served. Will not be able to refuse their hospitality. Looks like I am refeeding this weekend! :) :burger::burger:

Took a tape to the stomach/luv handles and found I'm down 3/4". That feels good.

Have quite the DOMS today, I will be taking the day off to recover, and eat.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Weight 166

Eating like a teenager today. Feels great. Woofin down a PB & honey sammich as I type, mmmm. Man I love refeeds. No physical activity save for some minor janitorial work I had to do for a few hours. Got about 10 hours sleep last night (almost unheard of for me, thinkin the cAMPH is helpin with that. Even took a nap after one of my feedings in the afternoon. Life is good.

Nothing to report. Gonna go see if the young lady will let me try out my libido. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Weight 168 (Took at least a 2lb dump shortly after weigh in :D)

Continuing to feed. Had a BBQ on a new grille the young lady got me. Big ol double cheese burger on white bun. Man do I feel guilty. Better hit the gym!

Set B. Bi's, box squats and sloooowww SLDL's. Nothing spectacular about the workout but I was getting some pretty good veins poppin in the bi's & shoulders. Noticing some increased definition between the shoulders and outer arm as well. Can't wait to get rid of the rest of this fat and dry out like a slug in the sun.

Followed up with 47 min on the TM for 5.5 mi. and 824 cals. Bye bye burger :burger:
Calf pumps still everpresent but bearable for now. I jumped the LIPFX dose back to 4ed. Might as well.

Denied on the libido test last night. :(
Well, not really, libido was through the roof but I was turned down for the release. Oh well, life aint perfect.

Strength still good.

Benadryl is kickin in ... must go .... to slee ......

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Weight 165 :woohoo:

AM workout. Set A. Chest, back width, shoulders, back thickness and tri's. Switched out wide grip PD's for close grip palms foreward, what a difference. Really feeling it in the outer lats. Good strength, energy and focus.

Followed up with 32 min TM for 4mi. good for 580 cals.

Appetite in the porcelain alter most of the day. Managed to force feed myself adequate nutrients however.

SubQ water retention seems to have reduced some. Perhaps all the K is finally exhibiting it's proported benefits.

Interesting that I actually dropped a lb on the scale after refeeding this weekend. Not that I am complaining, just may speak towards the efficacy of these supps especially seeing it was NOT a clean eating binge. Can you say cookies?

Libido seems to have upped a notch over this last week. Again, no complaints here.

Hit my MA class in the evening. 1 1/2 hrs moderate intensity. Approx 30 min. of sparring. Sweating like a fountain. Actually weiged in at 164 after class even after downing another 32oz of fluid.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 25
Weight 165

No morning WO.

Cardio KBoxing in the PM, 1hr mod intensity.
Followed that with 32 min TM for 4.25 mi. good for 675 cals. Did this without my MP3 player just to show BigV how it's done.:trout:

SubQ water retention up again. Assuming from adding the full 4 caps of LIPIDFX back into the mix.

Calf pain is nearly gone. Just a slight annoyance now.

Winding down toward the bottom of all these bottles of goodies. I am hoping to rid myself of 1 more lb by the end. That will leave me a little over a month to drop the last little bit of flab around the mid section. I may be on TNE, 1Test, PP and T3 for the home stretch. We'll see. Have everything lined up and ready but I told myself I would take more time off from AAS.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 26
Weight 168 :(

What a friggin blowfish. I hate bloat.

AM workout set B. Bi's & quads, hams needed some R&R.

Followed up with 30 min incline walk for 2.3 mi. and 300 cals. All the calfs would allow.

Evening MA class, 1.5 hrs low-mod intensity. Turned my ankle a bit during some kicking drills, we'll see what that does for cardio the next couple of days. Dammit