USP LABS VERSA 1 2021

slx261290

Awards
Firstly I'd like to apologiss if this is incorrect place to post. Secondly I've only just logged back in here after a long time so apologies on everything changed.

I was wondering if anyone could help shed some insight here.

I'm in a long search for Usp labs versa 1.
Iknow iknow it's been banned by FDA the whole lot etc it's been stopped by production.

It was an absolutely amazing product I know alot have said it did noting but it did alot!

But up until last few months I've been buying it from a seller on eBay and likely it was not the original content and was something else.

Where can I get some more! Lol I have one can left and was trying to hunt down companies in the UK whom I can get this cap tested with to find the ingredient but found no long and was down a black hole.

The seller was Seller: haroldahari0 (162)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so your looking for steorids that was banned in 2013 huh ? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol thought it was nattyytt
Aegeline aka N-[2-hydroxy-2 (4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide what was in versa1 was studied as it was reported liver damage in humans .. great fat/muscle builder most likely but yea came with side effects that you prolly wouldnt notice until you take test.

around that time they were caught putting steroids in other supplements and i wouldnt be surprised if something was in there

curious what did you get from 1 pill ? 5-10lbs gains a month ?

slx261290

Awards
Aegeline aka N-[2-hydroxy-2 (4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide what was in versa1 was studied as it was reported liver damage in humans .. great fat/muscle builder most likely but yea came with side effects that you prolly wouldnt notice until you take test.

around that time they were caught putting steroids in other supplements and i wouldnt be surprised if something was in there

curious what did you get from 1 pill ? 5-10lbs gains a month ?
Well at the time it was openly available I did notice a huge nitrogen retention. Muscle endurance increase aswell as strength increase.

One pill a day pre workout stacked with the original jack 3d formula back then I was more or less making 6lbs a month. Obviously not the fastest increase but I had no sides or anything and this continued for few years whilst legal. Crazy fullness post work out. Literally was stacking on size or probably water. Either way I looked great and felt strong.

Up until few months ago I was getting some from eBay and tbh it felt just like the original!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought the initial batch of Versa-1 that was given to testers/loggers was spiked with something like Mechabol.

Aegeline - That was in a few things. I think it was also in PES Enhanced pre-workout, amongst other supps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought the initial batch of Versa-1 that was given to testers/loggers was spiked with something like Mechabol.

Aegeline - That was in a few things. I think it was also in PES Enhanced pre-workout, amongst other supps.
i remember yok3d was tested to have mecha in it .. maybe versa-1 too

yeah def was more to it then a 1 pill natural fat burner in there

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well at the time it was openly available I did notice a huge nitrogen retention. Muscle endurance increase aswell as strength increase.

One pill a day pre workout stacked with the original jack 3d formula back then I was more or less making 6lbs a month. Obviously not the fastest increase but I had no sides or anything and this continued for few years whilst legal. Crazy fullness post work out. Literally was stacking on size or probably water. Either way I looked great and felt strong.

Up until few months ago I was getting some from eBay and tbh it felt just like the original!
yeah those are some nice gains .. maybe he ran out of last batch but i do believe 6lbs in a month from natural product isnt possible

unless your eating 2k+ cals above maintenance.. i gained 4-6lbs in 2 months on my first run of cel anabolic effect and that was eating above maintenance .

slx261290

Awards
yeah those are some nice gains .. maybe he ran out of last batch but i do believe 6lbs in a month from natural product isnt possible

unless your eating 2k+ cals above maintenance.. i gained 4-6lbs in 2 months on my first run of cel anabolic effect and that was eating above maintenance .
I was eating a **** ton, the gains were not all lean as I did notice a huge amount of stomach fat. But it is what it is I was young!

Was hoping you guys knew anything I can take pre workout that isn't so dangerously lethal or any other Angeline products! Need some new gains !! I'm natty by paper. No idea if I've taken some megatronabol ()or anything that was spiked

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was eating a **** ton, the gains were not all lean as I did notice a huge amount of stomach fat. But it is what it is I was young!

Was hoping you guys knew anything I can take pre workout that isn't so dangerously lethal or any other Angeline products! Need some new gains !! I'm natty by paper. No idea if I've taken some megatronabol ()or anything that was spiked
ahh i see .. are you looking for stim or non stim pre, powder or pills ?

i like stacking pre workout w/ a natural muscle builder for 8 weeks

my fav muscle builders : CEL anabolic effect, epi-plex ..both stack well too

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this post. I was a tester for versa 1 when it before it hit the shelves years ago and made some good gains. I ended up buying some retail bottles at vs and noticed nothing.

I feel like we were all set up with much of those products being spiked with something lol. Jungle warfare was my go to and found it was really something else years later.

slx261290

Awards
ahh i see .. are you looking for stim or non stim pre, powder or pills ?

i like stacking pre workout w/ a natural muscle builder for 8 weeks

my fav muscle builders : CEL anabolic effect, epi-plex ..both stack well too
Looking for a non stim to take before taking a pre work out powder. Just something strong enough to go symbiotically alongside!

Cel anabolic effect and epi Plex how do I take them and when ? I definitely have a goodpre workout that works for me just need a replacement to the versa1crack I was taking

slx261290

Awards
Thanks for this post. I was a tester for versa 1 when it before it hit the shelves years ago and made some good gains. I ended up buying some retail bottles at vs and noticed nothing.

I feel like we were all set up with much of those products being spiked with something lol. Jungle warfare was my go to and found it was really something else years later.
Wow! Thanks for the reply good to see another fan of the original!

I was thinking of helping the creators of USP labs break out of prison so they can make more?!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a non stim to take before taking a pre work out powder. Just something strong enough to go symbiotically alongside!

Cel anabolic effect and epi Plex how do I take them and when ? I definitely have a goodpre workout that works for me just need a replacement to the versa1crack I was taking
Anabolic effect - keep it simple .. 2 doses 6-8 hrs apart .. you can def take it with pre workout and you will notice more pumps/vascular within a week .. its non stim ..so can dose morning/night dinner

When i ran it i did with breakfast and other dose either w/ my pre or just at dinner around 7-8pm and no interference .. can do it with or without food .. if u notice any issues take it with food but havent heard anything on the forums about an issue

epi-plex .. i like it with food/protein drinks as it has absorption that helps.

Main thing is to just be consistent and get the dosages in the system

heres some threads ..very popular here and respectable co that you get whats on the label.

@TheMrMuscle review - great detailed log/review

Write up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

good post.

yeah every initial batch of "prime, pink magic, versa1, yok3d" people reported good results .. but seem'd to diminish as the next batches came

slx261290

Awards
Anabolic effect - keep it simple .. 2 doses 6-8 hrs apart .. you can def take it with pre workout and you will notice more pumps/vascular within a week .. its non stim ..so can dose morning/night dinner

When i ran it i did with breakfast and other dose either w/ my pre or just at dinner around 7-8pm and no interference .. can do it with or without food .. if u notice any issues take it with food but havent heard anything on the forums about an issue

epi-plex .. i like it with food/protein drinks as it has absorption that helps.

Main thing is to just be consistent and get the dosages in the system

heres some threads ..very popular here and respectable co that you get whats on the label.

@TheMrMuscle review - great detailed log/review

Write up
Thank you so much for your comprehensive post! Appreciate ALOT.

I'll.give both a go! And will get back to you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much for your comprehensive post! Appreciate ALOT.

I'll.give both a go! And will get back to you!
ofcourse np, feel free to hit me up whenever with any questions .. best of luck and looking fwd to the feedback.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i remember yok3d was tested to have mecha in it .. maybe versa-1 too

yeah def was more to it then a 1 pill natural fat burner in there
LOL no way!

I have 5-10 bottles of this, I did use one bottle and didn't notice anything!

I also have Aegeline aka N-[2-hydroxy-2 (4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide Versa-1 laying around and I am trying to work out weather to use it, sell it or dump it LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL no way!

I have 5-10 bottles of this, I did use one bottle and didn't notice anything!

I also have Aegeline aka N-[2-hydroxy-2 (4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide Versa-1 laying around and I am trying to work out weather to use it, sell it or dump it LOL
haha its always that 1st magical batch that works ( prime was another example )

lol sell that shyt, im sure if its original and expired you can get decent $ from it and buy better stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
haha its always that 1st magical batch that works ( prime was another example )

lol sell that shyt, im sure if its original and expired you can get decent $ from it and buy better stuff
I'm almost positive that a lot of products back then had a prohormone in the first batch and then no more.

Gotta get everyone hooked before you start cutting it with baking soda

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm almost positive that a lot of products back then had a prohormone in the first batch and then no more.

Gotta get everyone hooked before you start cutting it with baking soda
i miss those days

Oral cycles = 8-10lbs gains
PCT = 10-12lbs gains

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I have mutliple bottles stashed somewhere

paulg

paulg

Awards
Prime was my absolute favorite.
Why even bring this up? (to torture me?)
Remember waiting for the huge writeups and emails?
I fell for USP labs releases probably three times. I think I spent $120 on the Prime release for six bottles. I guess I know now why testers got such good results.
There was always testimonies with "What did you put in this stuff, Jacob?"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why even bring this up? (to torture me?)
Remember waiting for the huge writeups and emails?
I fell for USP labs releases probably three times. I think I spent $120 on the Prime release for six bottles. I guess I know now why testers got such good results.
There was always testimonies with "What did you put in this stuff, Jacob?"
I can't speak for what they did or didn't put in some things, but a lot of people have been discussing this in another thread and had asked us to do a version of Prime.

The reason I do tend to believe Prime was legit is because Precision Research did their Primal product and the feedback on it was pretty much the same; and I know they got their raws from the same place that USP did for Prime.

Because of the amount of requests that we have received, we are going to be doing a version of Prime that should be out hopefully in January. The Tribulus Aquaticus raw materials will be coming from the same supplier, so for anyone that did enjoy these, they will have the chance to use it pretty soon.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Lol thought it was nattyytt
usplabs aegeline was advertised as drawn from natural sources and they got in trouble to selling a synthesized version of it, which caused alot of liver issues with people. people from the company were jailed because they continued to offload inventory after a court order to cease was issued. I didnt hear anything about the company getting caught spiking anything with steroids ever. my experience with their products has been that the ones that worked consistently worked and the ones that didnt, never did regardless of whether i got them from the company on presale or in a store. alot of people used Prime, myself included, religiously because it delivered the same insane results every month. i never responded to their aegeline and chalked it up to poor absorption, but i remember it was something they had patented and alot of people were really into it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplement Auction 7
mkretz Supplements 7
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 41