Usp labs Ultimate T (sealed) for sale

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I post something I wasn't supposed to?
I believe he thinks you're trying to sell products which were given to you.... looks to me like u placed an order from the IC.

Beats me, I'll let him speak for himself....

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I bought 5 bottles....trying to empty my stash cause I have cabinet full of supps.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he thinks you're trying to sell products which were given to you.... looks to me like u placed an order from the IC.

Beats me, I'll let him speak for himself....
Seller should be able to sell his products, no matter where and which sale .. He bought it from how own $$ .. Is usplabs have a problem with it then it's wrong .. Jus my opinion

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
They were definitely purchased. One from vitamin shoppe and 4 through inner circle. Not trying to screw anybody at all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought you might want to take advantage of the double money back guarantee if you weren't satisfied Billd1982.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I went through 2 bottles ...not gonna knock the product but I was hoping it help shed body fat more than it did. It made me gain weight as opposed to lose weight. Usp labs has been good to me over the years so I don't wanna send back the product. If I don't sell them I'll use them eventually.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through 2 bottles ...not gonna knock the product but I was hoping it help shed body fat more than it did. It made me gain weight as opposed to lose weight. Usp labs has been good to me over the years so I don't wanna send back the product. If I don't sell them I'll use them eventually.
Ok then, was just trying to help you out.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I appreciate it man, I wasn't complaining about your post...just wanted to make sure I didn't post up something I wasn't supposed to.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Also have 63 pills of Anabolic Pump, my stomach can't handle them.
Shoot me an offer if interested.