USPlabs Ultimate-T initial thoughts

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I'm one week in this product, i haven't notice much yet in terms of strength or workout progress (still to early for all of that I feel anyways so wasn't expecting so quickly) but in the libido department this stuff delivers. I was going to wait til I actually feel something good or bad before i start posting at least my initial thoughts on this product but the libido came quick. I mean random woodies, waking up at night I'm on salute, waking up in the mornings my 3rd leg telling me he's ready for a sprint session lol, i been craving my girl a lot more, i been looking at other women a lot more, this stuff is trouble. Im getting the little confident/cockiness feeling as well not sure if thats something else or just a side effect of being hard half the day and very happy over it haha.

Ill keep y'all posted if anything else starts to happen or if this initial libido boost diminishes with time.

No side effects luckily, I take with empty stomach I don't see any blood sugar dropping feeling u can at times get from certain herbs, no upset stomach from it either.. all in all great so far. hoping around week 3 this stuff translates to little strength gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll stay tuned. I might have to try. Usually I go with Viron by BLR but may have to look into it.

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I'll stay tuned. I might have to try. Usually I go with Viron by BLR but may have to look into it.
I used to buy Borax the laundry detergent and mix that with a drink for boron supplementation

I wonder what would be the difference between viron and borax ??

Always wanted to try Viron just haven't found a viable reason to NOT take borax at $4 for boron

Boron is great stuff regardless

Google: Borax supplementation

Reactions: mw1
S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I had no problems not stay asleep like another member on this forum so far but I'm going to take my last dose right before bed the next couple days as an experiment to see if this stuff can disrupt my sleep

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate T "kicked in" at week 3 for me. Noticed.a.niiice libido bump and was.slimming up at the waist. An 8 week cycle would be tittys

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to buy Borax the laundry detergent and mix that with a drink for boron supplementation

I wonder what would be the difference between viron and borax ??

Always wanted to try Viron just haven't found a viable reason to NOT take borax at $4 for boron

Boron is great stuff regardless

Google: Borax supplementation
I just bought some Borax to poison/kill off sugar ants in my house that just came out of nowhere. Are you really ingesting the same stuff? BLR Viron is more that just a high dosed boron product it also has a big dose of EL in it.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm one week in this product, i haven't notice much yet in terms of strength or workout progress (still to early for all of that I feel anyways so wasn't expecting so quickly) but in the libido department this stuff delivers. I was going to wait til I actually feel something good or bad before i start posting at least my initial thoughts on this product but the libido came quick. I mean random woodies, waking up at night I'm on salute, waking up in the mornings my 3rd leg telling me he's ready for a sprint session lol, i been craving my girl a lot more, i been looking at other women a lot more, this stuff is trouble. Im getting the little confident/cockiness feeling as well not sure if thats something else or just a side effect of being hard half the day and very happy over it haha.

Ill keep y'all posted if anything else starts to happen or if this initial libido boost diminishes with time.

No side effects luckily, I take with empty stomach I don't see any blood sugar dropping feeling u can at times get from certain herbs, no upset stomach from it either.. all in all great so far. hoping around week 3 this stuff translates to little strength gains
it can reunite a bad marriage!

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I just bought some Borax to poison/kill off sugar ants in my house that just came out of nowhere. Are you really ingesting the same stuff? BLR Viron is more that just a high dosed boron product it also has a big dose of EL in it.
I take 20 Mule Team Borax, yes

Not sure what you bought exactly tho

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Boron and Boric acid.......different stuff. Don't get silly.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on it sir! You have some coming my way as of last week :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see reviews before I steal some from the USP stand at Olympia. ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should get mine in soon, going to be stacking it with my current Follidrone run. Will post thoughts in here, looking forward to it!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, but Borax isn't boron either. Or is it?
Like you, I was like "Huh!?" about consuming it - I use it to raise the PH in my pool! :) But I researched and there is some data out there (whether you want to trust it or not, is up to you) that Mule Team Borax, as sold in the Wal-Mart laundry section, can indeed be used as a Boron supplement. But no thanks, I'd just buy some cheap Now Foods Boron :)

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Ok, but Borax isn't boron either. Or is it?
Borax, also known as*sodium borate,sodium tetraborate, or*disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a*salt*of boric acid. Powdered borax is white, consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.

Borax is what Lecithin granuals is to PA.

You need Borax to create boric acid but its chemically not the same. borax is boron

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Like you, I was like "Huh!?" about consuming it - I use it to raise the PH in my pool! :) But I researched and there is some data out there (whether you want to trust it or not, is up to you) that Mule Team Borax, as sold in the Wal-Mart laundry section, can indeed be used as a Boron supplement. But no thanks, I'd just buy some cheap Now Foods Boron :)
Several claims have been made for these products when used in a 30-50 ppm concentration such as:
1) more stable pH
2) Algaestatic properties
3) reduced chlorine usage
4) silkier feeling water--less skin and eye irritation
5) clearer, 'sparkling' water

Raise your borates to 50 ppm and your pool will look, feel and maintain a whole lot better.

You can do this with borax and muriactic acid

But easier way is using Boric Acid since boric acid doesn't raise your PH to where u need to use the muriatic acid.

Google about borates in pool

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah, no thanks!

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, a 4, 3, and 1 year old over here,no problems keeping it going. But a little help is always good, lol.

M

made2last

Awards
I've used 6 star nutrition test booster (yes the walmart brand) powdered version had tribulus in it, even tho tribulus they say doesn't raise test, I had better results with this product than with actual testosterone (Axiron ) I don't have any labs for six stars test booster, but I had a significant strength gain and leaned out a bit. the main ingredient in it is also Boron

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
After reading this I sampled some 20 mule team Borax pre workout. Didn't do anything for the workout but damn if my skin isn't whiter now

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
After reading this I sampled some 20 mule team Borax pre workout. Didn't do anything for the workout but damn if my skin isn't whiter now
Don't think it was suppose to Do something bro lol

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Been taking it right before bed and I knock out and sleep great. I feel the other users poor sleeping is from something else. I actually enjoy taking it right before bed.getting vivid dreams and sound sleep.

My confidence is great. I have a more "me" attitude, I'm a go with the waves type personality but last week or so I been more outspoken and opinionated on what I want .

Libido is not as high as the initial surge but higher than normal.

Exercising been great too been grinding out few more exercises

Loving the product so far

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've gotten a lot of PMs about my thoughts on ultimate T on other boards. I figured this was the appropriate thread to say that I do feel it is a good product. The product has 4 ingredients and all 4 work.

Spilanthes is the star in my opinion. I've run it as a bulk powder myself and noticed daily changes in libido, mood, and vascularity. The more progressive effects are increased appetite and a filling-out look. I'd buy it for this ingredient alone as few natural compounds have done so much for me.

Throw in KSM which is in my opinion the best HUMAN-PROVEN Tbooster out there, with excellent data all around, and you've got a great product. Eurycoma is another ingredient on my short list of tboosters that work (with blood work to prove it), and symplocos (aka lodhra bark in ABE) should synergize with the fat loss and NO boosting of spilanthes.

My next run will be ultimate T + ABE. The two complement each other insanely well for body recomposition, mood, libido, and performance.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gotten a lot of PMs about my thoughts on ultimate T on other boards. I figured this was the appropriate thread to say that I do feel it is a good product. The product has 4 ingredients and all 4 work.

Spilanthes is the star in my opinion. I've run it as a bulk powder myself and noticed daily changes in libido, mood, and vascularity. The more progressive effects are increased appetite and a filling-out look. I'd buy it for this ingredient alone as few natural compounds have done so much for me.

Throw in KSM which is in my opinion the best HUMAN-PROVEN Tbooster out there, with excellent data all around, and you've got a great product. Eurycoma is another ingredient on my short list of tboosters that work (with blood work to prove it), and symplocos (aka lodhra bark in ABE) should synergize with the fat loss and NO boosting of spilanthes.

My next run will be ultimate T + ABE. The two complement each other insanely well for body recomposition, mood, libido, and performance.
I'll send you a bottle. You probably can squeeze an ABE out of Josh:)

In the good old days, we could run a stack at Nutraplanet that benefits the consumer in savings. To bad there is not that option anymore on AM, even with all the supplement etailers. the day of collaboration seems to be gone. One of the stores should step up and accept the profits….

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards

Great to see your opinion thank s