using OstaSARMS as a kick starter to AAS Cycle instead of PH - any issues?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I have used a PH - like epistane to front load/kick start a AAS cycle of Test e before and I liked the results.

I am wondering if anyone has replaced a PH with OstaSARMS to kick start a cycle?

After all the reading I have done, I cant see any reason why this might be a bad idea?

Anyone done this, see a problem, or can point out things to be aware of by doing this?

I am thinking of using the OSTA to kickstart and then again in PCT

Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure some others will weigh in on this for you, but I wouldn't think it would be optimal for a kick start as it doesn't really quickly give you results like some others (e.g. D-bol). I suppose you could front-load a week ahead of time, but even then, I don't think you're going to see the type of gains that you would from an oral compound.

Just my .02

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
it would be anabolic, but doesnt really do much for hormones and isnt going to be as strong as oral AAS. i would use sarms between cycles to help bridge the gap

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OSTA takes time to work, for a kickstart you want rapid gains, dbol sdrol abombs, that sorta thing...OSTA will not cause rapid gains

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too expensive, too weak, the "minimal shutdown" thing hardly matters if it's a kick start. If you're going to spend that much on a kick starter, just use Dbol and Aromasin.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
andromass might make for a better kickstart if toxicity is a concern......

i dont understand the shutdown mitigation being any sort of factor in the front of a long cycle.....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andromass might make for a better kickstart if toxicity is a concern......

i dont understand the shutdown mitigation being any sort of factor in the front of a long cycle.....
Yah, that's pretty much what I was thinking (the bold). Andromass would be a great kickstarter, as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I ran OSTA alongside my AAS cycle from Day-1, and although I took note of the excellent joint health and fat loss properties (along with muscle volumization during resistance training) my gathered hindsight has me believing OSTA/SARMS would be best used in PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the s4 to jump start it, and Osta in PCT.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Use it in your pct, so you can continue making gains

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I ran OSTA alongside my AAS cycle from Day-1, and although I took note of the excellent joint health and fat loss properties (along with muscle volumization during resistance training) my gathered hindsight has me believing OSTA/SARMS would be best used in PCT.
Use it in your pct, so you can continue making gains
Agreed - although I loved how it really assisted in fat loss and joint health on cycle. I would suggest the only time it would be ideal on cycle would be with Winstrol, because Stanzolol tears my joints up like crazy.