• Best Answer
I use "2 apex in the morning man,,, and then i use 2 more at night"

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it is 2 ml per day or 4 ml to be effective?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it is 2 ml per day or 4 ml to be effective?
start at 1 ml and see if you notice any changes in body temp or sweating. only go up if you need more to see some results. a lot of people do like the 2ml range but many have reported good things at 1 ml. play around with it and see what works best for you personally

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 4 more. Hope USPS doesn’t mess this one up.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My ursa should arrive today. Should i apply tonight or wait till tmrw. As if i apply at night is it gonna raise my temperature / metabolism and affect sleep. My plan is to apply morning and midday.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My ursa should arrive today. Should i apply tonight or wait till tmrw. As if i apply at night is it gonna raise my temperature / metabolism and affect sleep. My plan is to apply morning and midday.
I'd say hold off until tomorrow morning.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any links to application directions? I saw on website to apply to non-hairy areas. Clothing afterwards? How long to not shower after?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any links to application directions? I saw on website to apply to non-hairy areas. Clothing afterwards? How long to not shower after?
I'll send you a message, bro.

(y)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mine solidified
You should be able to return it to normal by warming it up in a hot water bath. Just be careful not to get any water in the bottle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried to make it as crash-proof as possible. So, it turns into a viscous gel when it gets too cold instead. Fixing it is the same procedure but it should be easier because the gelling should keep the active suspended/dispersed which should in turn make it easier to get back into solution.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long to not shower after application? 1-2 hrs?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wait 2 at least. but let it be known.. Nos makes these to create an "encapsulation layer" so it helps it to keep from coming off, that said, i avoid sweating or showers for a couple hrs.
def did sweat more at the gym this morning

thanks for initially making the recommendation at my other thread. I guess it took some time to decide. I was hesitant due to family but information regarding lack of transfer was comforting

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sold out on the site! Will anymore be available before the end of the BOGO sale? Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sold out on the site! Will anymore be available before the end of the BOGO sale? Thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, much appreciated

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have been running 2 ml per day and not working out other than all the work i do (construction/cabinet related) went on keto diet 3-4 weeks ago. i dont remember dieting being so easy. i havent struggled at all. wonder if this stuff has an effect either on hunger of satiety? they are surely the best behaved i remember in recent times.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have been running 2 ml per day and not working out other than all the work i do (construction/cabinet related) went on keto diet 3-4 weeks ago. i dont remember dieting being so easy. i havent struggled at all. wonder if this stuff has an effect either on hunger of satiety? they are surely the best behaved i remember in recent times.
A lot of fat burners have a mood boost ingredient to help with this aspect of dieting/weight loss. Ursolic Acid basically pulls double duty by both being a fat burner and also having some mood boosting properties.

"Ursolic acid has been shown to display antidepressant-like effects in mice through the modulation of monoaminergic systems. In this study, we sought to investigate the involvement of signaling pathways on the antidepressant-like effects of ursolic acid."

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Plans for a restock before the sale is up?

Also... any word on bAET restock

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plans for a restock before the sale is up?

Also... any word on bAET restock

Not sure on the bAET.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Not sure on the bAET.
i think nos said he has found a new source.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I apply at night? Or is daytime application recommended?

BigCatdaddy

Awards
What are everyone's thoughts on this as a natural anabolic? I'm more interested in that aspect than the fat loss.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would tell u its better than most the ecdy products out there, and very similar in action to it. good ecdy products give a like effect with fat loss and nutrient partitioning. I don't know that I would call it a natty anabolic. as its more of a ppar agonist or uncoupling agent. But that does not mean that its effects wouldn't rival many natty anabolics in the true effects as witnessed in the mirror. many report belts tightening and body weight staying the same.. and those claims by people are not out-liers. this is commonly claimed across the board.

cliffs.. would i call it an outright natty anabolic ? perhaps not in the traditional sense, but its effects are profound and can be compared to anabolics at least visually.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually liked ursolic acid - and thought def helped lean me out but this study....

thats pretty much what i surmised above. Its really a great nutrient partitioner. It will help you hold onto mass while getting lean. its not really going to make you strong. I dont think anyone is saying that though.

if you want something to make you grow and get stronger, I am confident we can point u in the right direction.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats pretty much what i surmised above. Its really a great nutrient partitioner. It will help you hold onto mass while getting lean. its not really going to make you strong. I dont think anyone is saying that though.
granted we know of **** oral bioavailability, need to replicate topical application

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually liked ursolic acid - and thought def helped lean me out but this study....

400mg of oral UA? Yeah, I wouldn't expect that to do much.