• Best Answer
I use "2 apex in the morning man,,, and then i use 2 more at night"

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it is 2 ml per day or 4 ml to be effective?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it is 2 ml per day or 4 ml to be effective?
start at 1 ml and see if you notice any changes in body temp or sweating. only go up if you need more to see some results. a lot of people do like the 2ml range but many have reported good things at 1 ml. play around with it and see what works best for you personally

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My ursa should arrive today. Should i apply tonight or wait till tmrw. As if i apply at night is it gonna raise my temperature / metabolism and affect sleep. My plan is to apply morning and midday.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My ursa should arrive today. Should i apply tonight or wait till tmrw. As if i apply at night is it gonna raise my temperature / metabolism and affect sleep. My plan is to apply morning and midday.
I'd say hold off until tomorrow morning.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any links to application directions? I saw on website to apply to non-hairy areas. Clothing afterwards? How long to not shower after?

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any links to application directions? I saw on website to apply to non-hairy areas. Clothing afterwards? How long to not shower after?
I'll send you a message, bro.

(y)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mine solidified
You should be able to return it to normal by warming it up in a hot water bath. Just be careful not to get any water in the bottle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried to make it as crash-proof as possible. So, it turns into a viscous gel when it gets too cold instead. Fixing it is the same procedure but it should be easier because the gelling should keep the active suspended/dispersed which should in turn make it easier to get back into solution.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long to not shower after application? 1-2 hrs?
i wait 2 at least. but let it be known.. Nos makes these to create an "encapsulation layer" so it helps it to keep from coming off, that said, i avoid sweating or showers for a couple hrs.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i wait 2 at least. but let it be known.. Nos makes these to create an "encapsulation layer" so it helps it to keep from coming off, that said, i avoid sweating or showers for a couple hrs.
def did sweat more at the gym this morning

thanks for initially making the recommendation at my other thread. I guess it took some time to decide. I was hesitant due to family but information regarding lack of transfer was comforting

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its made from apple peels .. you should probably try to make transfer! lol :ROFLMAO:🙃:poop:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sold out on the site! Will anymore be available before the end of the BOGO sale? Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sold out on the site! Will anymore be available before the end of the BOGO sale? Thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, much appreciated

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have been running 2 ml per day and not working out other than all the work i do (construction/cabinet related) went on keto diet 3-4 weeks ago. i dont remember dieting being so easy. i havent struggled at all. wonder if this stuff has an effect either on hunger of satiety? they are surely the best behaved i remember in recent times.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have been running 2 ml per day and not working out other than all the work i do (construction/cabinet related) went on keto diet 3-4 weeks ago. i dont remember dieting being so easy. i havent struggled at all. wonder if this stuff has an effect either on hunger of satiety? they are surely the best behaved i remember in recent times.
A lot of fat burners have a mood boost ingredient to help with this aspect of dieting/weight loss. Ursolic Acid basically pulls double duty by both being a fat burner and also having some mood boosting properties.

"Ursolic acid has been shown to display antidepressant-like effects in mice through the modulation of monoaminergic systems. In this study, we sought to investigate the involvement of signaling pathways on the antidepressant-like effects of ursolic acid."

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can say for real its working for me. thanks for the link~

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Plans for a restock before the sale is up?

Also... any word on bAET restock

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plans for a restock before the sale is up?

Also... any word on bAET restock

Not sure on the bAET.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Not sure on the bAET.
i think nos said he has found a new source.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I apply at night? Or is daytime application recommended?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
khall1974 Apex Alchemy 4
barische Supplement Auction 3
CATdiesel76 Supplements 31
JeremyNG25 Apex Alchemy 28
jmaurice Product Reviews 5