nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/ursa-major

Introducing Ursa Major, Apex Alchemy's new Ursolic Acid spray!

Ursolic Acid is a naturally occuring "triterpenoid" found naturally in apples, rosemary, basil, some berries and various other dietary and medicinal plants.
Ursolic Acid naturally promotes a more fit and athletic appearance by promoting the body's intrinsic fat burning and muscle toning mechanisms. Additionally, ursolic acid may help to reduce inflammation and boost endurance. This amazing anti-oxidant also has also been investigated for it's anti-tumor, anti-HIV, liver-protecting and even ant-wrinkle benefits! True to form, our Ursolic Acid is 95% pure, not a watered down extract or blend.*

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested application is 5-10 sprays to the upper body 1-2 times per day. Best if used on clean, dry skin with minimal hair. Ideal application sites include chest, clavicle, shoulders and upper arms. Apex Alchemy’s unique formulation incorporates self-occluding technology to create a protective barrier over the application zone in order to prevent product rub-off. Please speak with a physician before using any of our products or cosmetics. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

WARNING: This product may contain chemicals knows to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was just about to post this up here! Don't forgot code GRZB10 gets you 10% off on apex alchemy product's! :)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many days you guys expect out of a bottle?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please Baby Jesus let there be an intro sale.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The buy one get one 50% off is good through June 23rd so order now if your interested in the new product.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice I will have to keep an eye on this! Just grabbed 3 bottles of epoch a week or so ago while it was on sale and will be starting that on 27th when I get back from Los Angeles. Not in my budget at the moment but if y’all need a logger for this let me know

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Double, man this app is giving me a lot of trouble tonight

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of this making a comeback on my last bottle.

Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
where did that guy go?
I remember when he asked me if it was ok to use the LG logo for a tattoo... I was like that's free advertising feel free to ink it everywere.. lol he was into the supps~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where did that guy go?
I remember when he asked me if it was ok to use the LG logo for a tattoo... I was like that's free advertising feel free to ink it everywere.. lol he was into the supps~
he became unhappy with the direction things were going....he is natty.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feedback from all the latest bogo purchases???

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Damn looks like I missed the BOGO for this, is there gonna be one for Black Friday?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I really really need to start some of this... if nothing else for the endurance. I am working on 6 town homes which are all 3 story units ... FML

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With winter around the corner what compound would be the best for mood that apex offers
Haven't heard of Ursa making any one cranky... are you at all considering cycling over the winter months ?? If so Stanogen always makes me have a good mood and attitude as does Dienogen. that said, Epichaos is pretty awesome stuff too

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With winter around the corner what compound would be the best for mood that apex offers
Maybe Helios?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Dienogen cause lethargy because I've kinda been eyeing that one

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does Dienogen cause lethargy because I've kinda been eyeing that one
im starting to see a few people mention that they do indeed get a lil sleepy on it. I myself have not found it to do that even at higher doses. we are all wired a bit different than one another..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My review on Ursa Major for anyone interested:

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 is the top end of what the loggers have experimented with. You can feel this stuff working even at 1-2ml ED.
can it be used in the evening with similar effects? it’s got a strong scent and i’d prefer not to cause a ruckus at the office.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of one last BOGO before yr is out ?

Thanks