Urgent Update on Diesel Test Hardcore!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For a VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY, get the Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack for ONLY $89.99, a SAVINGS OF $20!!!

• Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.
  • A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
  • Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!
  • No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.
  • Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!
  • Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).
  • DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.
  • 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.
  • 100% legal in any drug tested organization.
  • Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:32:

This is a hell of a deal right here. I had a great run with DTH about a year ago. Very solid, and get ready for rage :aargh:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT deal!

Jump on this, guys!!

-John

enswalters

Awards
The effect on libido is through the roof. Literally.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Everything goes on sale just after I place an order.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have just started using DTH 240count. Heard really good things about it.