Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im gonna start a troll thread with diet tips like those. How many ppl do you think will take me serious and wanna correct me lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
197.2lbs

So i gained the weight back, i ate a total of 1700 calories more this week vs last week. So some of the weight gain must be water and glycogen as 1700 cal is only like 0.5lbs. I also trained last week on saturday, lifting and cardio and this saturday i rested. So i could just be well hydrated vs last week.

Slight bodycomp improvements are noticable. I know everyone may hear slight and think no big deal but im not training pirticularly hard yet, my diet is NOT 100% dialed in, its getting there tho, few more tweaks this week. So noticing small improvements in 7-14 days is a big deal for me.

Im not shredded, but abs are visible and i have the V below the waistline.

Everything else like mood, energy and motivation are all very good.

Im gonna stick with 4 caps a day for 1 more week and then go to 6

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im gonna get my push day in early because i need to shop, cook and meal prep today, my girl also needs me to do a bunch of random **** and my son asked us if we can all do something today so its gonna be a busy day. I won't be getting any cardio in, but I'll be getting a bunch of steps in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought of this log yesterday when I was in Sam’s club and they had the mega boxes of pop tarts 😂
I've seen poptart cereal advertised on instagram and thought of this log to :ROFLMAO:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You gotta wipe the garlic parm sauce on your upper lip like a mustache so every bite smells like it lol
I like that hack! Noted :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Double sessions today, just did about a hour of cardio.

All rounds were 2 min long with 30 sec rest.
Jump rope 2 rounds, heavy bag 5 rounds, 3min rest. Jump rope 2 rounds, heavy bag 3 rounds and i did some hand/eye cordination drils while walking and trying to stay in a boxing stance. I also found a box of racket balls in the gym so i juggled for a round lol. Just wanted to see if I could still do it 😁. Not as seamless as I used to be but I could still do it. Its a good hand eye cordination thing as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Youtubes wild, They took down mark bell's channel, Probably one of the most g rated fitness channels lol. And there's no explanation.... thats fuxed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Couple notes for myself, im enjoying the higher reps and set extenders lately, i think its a good mix of volume and intensity. I feel like if i was "ON", this would still be perfect, id just be training heavier. And my last 2 training sessions were that good. I am getting a little ahead of myself on the weights, need to back the 70's to 65's on db row And work on getting tighter more controlled reps in, on incline bench i should stop Increasing the weight and start increasing the reps or sets. And on arms i wanna work on more reps. 20's across all arm exercises other then hammer curls. For some reason I don't get anything out of high rep hammer curls. Last of all, i think legs and lower back are 100%, im not deadlifting Other than the trap bar but i think its time to do at least 1 full on leg day per week, It's been too cold to run outside And I keep increasing the exercises on push day and pull day So I can't fit the leg exercises in those workouts anymore. It would be Wasted energy.

So looks like tomorrow's leg day

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Youtubes wild, They took down mark bell's channel, Probably one of the most g rated fitness channels lol. And there's no explanation.... thats fuxed
I heard about this, they not giving a explanation?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard about this, they not giving a explanation?
I've never watched anything by him as I have no interest in PED discussion, but I'm curious what the reasoning will turn out to be.

I had heard awhile ago that they were going to crack down on AAS/PED discussion on YouTube, so I'm curious to see if it that will wind up being the reason and if so, if they'll start taking down a lot of other information on the subject.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never watched anything by him as I have no interest in PED discussion, but I'm curious what the reasoning will turn out to be.

I had heard awhile ago that they were going to crack down on AAS/PED discussion on YouTube, so I'm curious to see if it that will wind up being the reason and if so, if they'll start taking down a lot of other information on the subject.
I’ve watched a few videos but yeah don’t follow much. That could eliminate a lot of material if they are going to crack down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s Google for you. They want to control the narrative. It’s not about honesty or sharing information - it’s about continual expansion of the empire.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

The interesting thing there is Mark Bell’s PED talk is basically G-rated. It’s not anything specific, hardcore, or remotely helpful for someone interested in PEDs actually.

He is just a big enough name/subscriber count I suppose he got on the radar for something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

He dosent do very much ped disucssion. Of all the enhanced channels hes the most toned down. It's not even something He brings up once a month, heck, maybe 1 time every few months. Or there might be something randomly brought up but its not ped discussion most of the time, at least back when I used to watch him. I stopped following him maybe a year ago. But his channel has never been about PED's. Its a fitness channel based around fitness and powerlifting, . A lot of his channel is about masculinity as well, If anything that's the reason they probably took him down. I don't understand this huge push for men to be less manly and more compliant

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s Google for you. They want to control the narrative. It’s not about honesty or sharing information - it’s about continual expansion of the empire.
100% controlling the narritive. Multiple ways

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Over the years youtube has gone to ****.
I do feel this way. Content creators have more tools, overall can provide better content and info than ever, but the censorship, advertising and algorithm madness have made a lot of the experience worse.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He dosent do very much ped disucssion. Of all the enhanced channels hes the most toned down. It's not even something He brings up once a month, heck, maybe 1 time every few months. Or there might be something randomly brought up but its not ped discussion most of the time, at least back when I used to watch him. I stopped following him maybe a year ago. But his channel has never been about PED's. Its a fitness channel based around fitness and powerlifting, . A lot of his channel is about masculinity as well, If anything that's the reason they probably took him down. I don't understand this huge push for men to be less manly and more compliant
I've never watched it and honestly wouldn't know who he was if he walked in the room with me. I've heard good things about him, but I just don't follow things like that in general.

The only reason I mentioned the PED aspect is that I know there had been a push for YouTube to be more liable for the content on there and it was a rumor a few months ago, and I have no idea how true it is, that they were going to start being more strict about PED discussion.

I don't understand the masculinity thing either. If you want to be masculine, be masculine; if you want to be feminine, be feminine, I don't care one way or the other. I don't think that anyone should push masculinity to the point where it comes off as bullying people that are just naturally shy for example, but I don't think that's the case here at all - but you know what I mean, as with everything, some people take things overboard - just like the people that are anti-masculinity take it overboard quite a bit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Poptart cereal is whack! You gotta crumble up real poptarts and make your own cereal, 3 packs of poptarts = 1 serving 🤪
Just checked and that's about 210g carbs. That's one way to put on some size :ROFLMAO:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do feel this way. Content creators have more tools, overall can provide better content and info than ever, but the censorship, advertising and algorithm madness have made a lot of the experience worse.
Youtube has always been a pretty trash place. The advertising and algorithm really just makes it even worse because it incentivizes people who put more effort into that and "content" and "engagement" rather than any actual useful info. Very rare to find someone who solely uses Youtube as a platform that after a certain size of their channel hasn't just devolved into being pretty crappy.

Youtube has also always been pretty hard to follow with demonetizing videos and banning people for seemingly no reason. Everyone always jumps to be conspiratorial, but stuff like this happens on there all the time with seemingly no reason behind it, it really isn't that surprising. I would never make Youtube my primary (definitely my sole) area online if it was my business based on how hard they are to follow and quickly they change things at times.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Youtube has always been a pretty trash place. The advertising and algorithm really just makes it even worse because it incentivizes people who put more effort into that and "content" and "engagement" rather than any actual useful info. Very rare to find someone who solely uses Youtube as a platform that after a certain size of their channel hasn't just devolved into being pretty crappy.

Youtube has also always been pretty hard to follow with demonetizing videos and banning people for seemingly no reason. Everyone always jumps to be conspiratorial, but stuff like this happens on there all the time with seemingly no reason behind it, it really isn't that surprising. I would never make Youtube my primary (definitely my sole) area online if it was my business based on how hard they are to follow and quickly they change things at times.
I couldnt agree more, the only thing is Well I don't think there's a conspiracy, There's definitely an agenda. All of the things they deem not fit for their agenda they penalize you for.

But youtube just keeps getting worse and worse. I had a client Tell me they constantly have had posts removed and recieved Basically a threat to ban them because of using words they didint like. No swears, no bullying. They just dont like certain words And they flag you if you say them. I rember a post where someone was talking about people getting fat because of poor diet choices and they said it was offensive and removed it. If that offends you then you need to get your brain fixed. Saying the word fat regardless of context is becoming a offensive word smh.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldnt agree more, the only thing is Well I don't think there's a conspiracy, There's definitely an agenda. All of the things they deem not fit for their agenda they penalize you for.

But youtube just keeps getting worse and worse. I had a client Tell me they constantly have had posts removed and recieved Basically a threat to ban them because of using words they didint like. No swears, no bullying. They just dont like certain words And they flag you if you say them. I rember a post where someone was talking about people getting fat because of poor diet choices and they said it was offensive and removed it. If that offends you then you need to get your brain fixed. Saying the word fat regardless of context is becoming a offensive word smh.
Their agenda is to make money and drive engagement. Everyone always acts like it’s one sided, but it really isn’t YouTube just is really good at keeping people funneled so they just keep seeing things from their own side and don’t see all the other people complaining too. The comment sections have been horrible since it’s inception and the moderation on them has never been consistent.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Their agenda is to make money and drive engagement. Everyone always acts like it’s one sided, but it really isn’t YouTube just is really good at keeping people funneled so they just keep seeing things from their own side and don’t see all the other people complaining too. The comment sections have been horrible since it’s inception and the moderation on them has never been consistent.
Idk man. Maybe I'm just from a different generation. But I feel like a lot of it revolves around cry baby stuff. Waayyyy to many craybabbies in the modrern world.

Freedom of speech no longer exists

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk man. Maybe I'm just from a different generation. But I feel like a lot of it revolves around cry baby stuff. Waayyyy to many craybabbies in the modrern world.

Freedom of speech no longer exists
No people have always been this way. All the old people cry about stuff daily, the topics change, but people haven’t. Maybe amplified by how easy it is to see with how everyone can have a “platform” nowadays, but people have been whining about stuff for decades (and beyond).

I won’t clog your log though I just don’t agree that’s the case.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No people have always been this way. All the old people cry about stuff daily, the topics change, but people haven’t. Maybe amplified by how easy it is to see with how everyone can have a “platform” nowadays, but people have been whining about stuff for decades (and beyond).

I won’t clog your log though I just don’t agree that’s the case.
Thats fine man, we can agree to dissagree, everything your saying is just your opinions and what im saying is just my opinions. Opinions are not facts and everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, I didn't quite get the leg day I was hoping for, My hamstrings kept cramping up. And it was brutal so I had to cut it short And I finished it with thirty minutes on the step mill. I also noticed that my hips and hamstrings were very tight. So I need to work on mobility a little bit. But even with my hips and hamstrings being tight. I can get down in a full ass to grass squat with my hamstrings touching my calves. Its weird
Screenshot_20240123_143751_Notepad Free.jpg

I thought i posted this yesterday

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I didn't quite get the leg day I was hoping for, My hamstrings kept cramping up. And it was brutal so I had to cut it short And I finished it with thirty minutes on the step mill. I also noticed that my hips and hamstrings were very tight. So I need to work on mobility a little bit. But even with my hips and hamstrings being tight. I can get down in a full ass to grass squat with my hamstrings touching my calves. Its weirdView attachment 239805

I thought i posted this yesterday
I need to stretch more and work on mobility as well. I’ve always not been very flexible and get tight easy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I need to stretch more and work on mobility as well. I’ve always not been very flexible and get tight easy.
I use to be very flexible from wrestling as a kid but ive lost more then 50% of it i would guestimate. I definately need some time put aside fpr flexibility. Even if it's just fifteen minutes at night before bed.

Got a early morning boxing workout in.

All rounds were 2min on 1min off, should have been 30 sec off but i forgot to switch it after warm ups.

*2 rounds shadow boxing
*8 rounds on the heavy bag varying Intensities, mostly aroud 50% of my max Capability.
*2 rounds throwing combos with 5lb weights
*2 round cooldown with footwork drills @ 50% speed

Time for steak and eggs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I took the last bit of teriyaki chicken and some rice. Shredded some lettace, a med tomatoe and some pickled onions on it. The sauce is just a greek yogurt base dressing. Kinda like tzatziki

20240124_151536~2.jpg
20240124_151647~2.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have cut out bread and cut down on my sugar intake on this Recomp-20 run. My body weight is 245 and my daily calorie intake is 2000 and my goal is to drop down to 235. Everything has been going pretty well on this run.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks delicious, I don’t know why but man those pickled onions look so damn good.
They're delicious, All I do is thin slice them and put them in a jar with vinegar and leave them for a couple of days. It taste good on everything. Especially burgers And sandwiches. Fortunately I can't eat that crap right now. Actually I feel like i'm about due for a burger lol

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're delicious, All I do is thin slice them and put them in a jar with vinegar and leave them for a couple of days. It taste good on everything. Especially burgers And sandwiches. Fortunately I can't eat that crap right now. Actually I feel like i'm about due for a burger lol
Yeah the wife makes them in the summer but not in the winter. I really enjoy them on cottage cheese!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks delicious, I don’t know why but man those pickled onions look so damn good.
I'll pass on the onions but that looks like a nice tasty healthy meal for sure!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday i needed a day off. I was fairly sore most of the week from what i assume was the volume increase and a few other things. Stressfull work week because everything got shuffeled around, and yesterdays day off was a complete day off which leaves me with some catching up to do today and tomorrow.

So i sat around and relaxed all day.

Food was not terrible for the day.

M1. 5oz steak, 3 whole eggs, 1tbsp butter, 2tbsp ketchup, coffee.

M2. Was a rahman bowl i made with 4oz steak, 1oz gudda cheese and some vegetables

M3. Spicy Pork chops with rice and vegetables. The chops were cooked in avacado oil and irish butter.
20240125_184104~2.jpg

M4. Protein shake over honey bunches of oats.

Sooooo...... was it a cutting meal plan lol, no. But i think it was reasonable for a day off. Normally when i take a full day off from everything my day finishes around 3am ballz deep in a party size bag of oreos.

Back to work. I have 5 planned workouts over the next 3 days. Chest and tri, boxing (cardio), back and bi, boxing(cardio), legs & extras.

I think i have 10 or 12 days left on the first bttl so im gonna need to crack the other and order some mitoburn for next month into march as i will be turning this into more of a cut.

So far i have no complaints, i feel good all around for the most part. I did get a little ahead of my self at one point increasing weights and volume togther. My brain was telling me.... your on cycle train harder, and im not on cycle lol. So if anything id call that a good thing as long as you can hold back a little. When i say hold back take that with a grain of salt. If your program is 4-5 days of just lifting or that and some light cardio fine then kill it. If yor pushing 40 and lifting 5 days and doing 24-30 rounds a week on the bags and 2 hrs of jitzu...... then pull back a little lol. Even tho i may not be at my full Recovery capabilities, the workouts have been fantastic.

I can say that this is a product i will use inbetween cycles, and possibly on cut cycles. Il find that out next mont. I dont see any reason not to. Going to 6 caps today, 3+3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Snuck in my push workout. I altered a few things. But I pretty much repeated the last push workout and beat the log book on every single thing. 💪
Screenshot_20240126_105750_Notepad Free.jpg

I did weigh in and take a photo pre workout and compared it to 3 weeks ago and my on cycle photos and im pleasently suprised.

Ive gained a total of 1.9lbs while making some improvements In body composition and fullness. I just look like a smaller less vascular version of when im on cycle. Im probably 15-18lbs less then where i was last blast but i still feel like i look the part. I said i was happy. But comparing pictures im more then happy. I think if i do another 6-8 weeks with the same stuff and add a little gear i will look awsome by the end of march at a similar body weight to where I am right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is where 4 caps a day ended obviously i dont got the same size or pop/details but i cannot complain at all.
20240126_063442.jpg

Now lets go to 6 caps and il update the photo in about 12 days right before i start my actual cut

Recomp 20 will go on my list of natty sups i like for sure. Il put that on my list with ursa, and mitoburn

Maybe if steves new product dosent drop in time il stack R20 with ursa and mito as my cutting aids

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is where 4 caps a day ended obviously i dont got the same size or pop/details but i cannot complain at all. View attachment 239881

Now lets go to 6 caps and il update the photo in about 12 days right before i start my actual cut

Recomp 20 will go on my list of natty sups i like for sure. Il put that on my list with ursa, and mitoburn

Maybe if steves new product dosent drop in time il stack R20 with ursa and mito as my cutting aids
If you had to stack 1 other supplement with mitoburn for strictly cutting what would you choose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you had to stack 1 other supplement with mitoburn for strictly cutting what would you choose?
Thats really tough to say, i dont do great with stims because a little does nothing for me and if i take too much it kills my pump and my workouts. I know, opposite of most ppls opinion. I like regular old caffine and ephedrine pre cardio.

If im doing my cardio in the morning fasted id lean twords caffine and yohimbine.

And mitoburn is my stim free choice. I usually wont add a stim burner like ephedrine or yohimbine untill i stall out and my food is getting low.

I no longer can use clen, too many issues for me so ive been looking for a replacement. Im still kinda on the search but i need to be lean and my food controlled Or I can't make an accurate assessment of what is or isn't working for fatloss

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know the question wasn't asked of me, but if I were choosing just 1 product for fat loss, it would be Lean Edge.

The reason for that is because it burns fat via multiple pathways.

Different people get better responses via targeting different pathways, and Lean Edge is a great foundation for covering the different ones.

While other things can definitely be added to it to cover particular pathways more, it covers more bases in one product so if a person wants to limit it to one product, they have the best chance of targeting the pathway they respond the best to.

I hope that makes sense.