Unreal89 gets huge with Trest Elite (Sponsored)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
First off I want to give a big shout out to every Focused Nutrition representative's. That being said thanks Marms for choosing me to run this great product always wanted to try trest. Also always a big fan of focused nutrition I will be running trest elite at 90 mg a day dosed through out the day. I will be finishing off 2 1/2 more months of mk 677 along side and .5 mg arimidex e3d for estro sides. So I got the package at 9 this morning and so I've dosed all 3 pills today on 2nd dose I did pwo along with some stims so not sure maybe placebo. I felt more aggressive which placebo or not its great thanks again I will try to get pics up tonight. Can some 1 chime in on oral trest how long for avg. Kick-in time is I heard TD is about a week but oral?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed bud! Never ran trest before so pretty interested.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should feel it pretty quickly man. Probably within the first few days. Subbed btw in to see how this goes for you!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you just finish up a heavy cycle like a month ago?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Didn't you just finish up a heavy cycle like a month ago?
Yeah but I like cycling I was gonna take time off until next year for my pinning cycle then trest logging opp came up and always wanted to try so here I am I'll be fine I'm taking 350 tudca per day

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 2:I've taken 2 doses so far today was shoulder day I'm already feeling it for pwo kicking in. Had a great pump took some creatine pwo but the trest is giving me aggression to push harder still need to get pics of products but here's a selfie after shoulder workout.
rps20160408_185021_808.jpg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 2:I've taken 2 doses so far today was shoulder day I'm already feeling it for pwo kicking in. Had a great pump took some creatine pwo but the trest is giving me aggression to push harder still need to get pics of products but here's a selfie after shoulder workout.View attachment 133904
don't mind the phone its my wife's...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
rps20160409_141426_848.jpg
here's day 3 breakfast 1000 calories about to take second dose pwo today is just abs/cardio

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So abs are done I'm not usually much into cardio or abs or eating healthy as I'm currently at 18.3% bf and weight is at 222. I'm gonna try to bring it down to 215 and hold on to muscle this cycle hopefully get a little shreded. The trest is deffinetly working already on day 3 muscle hardness is there might go ahead and hit cardio for 20 minutes later tonight

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
lol i've ran trest by GPL and i can tell you be careful when you go up to the 3 per day. GPL's version was dosed at 10 mg's i thnk and i started with 3 a day. I lattered up to around 7 caps before i started noticing serious liver strain. Eventually i got to the point where i had 0 appetite, 0 energy, completely lethargic. I would sleep all night and be tired 2 hrs after i woke up. Also urine changes too. That being said It was probably the strongest oral I ever took. And i've tried m1t, dbol, and anadrol. I have a bottle of this stuff that just came in the mail today so i'm eager to see how it treats you. Oh and orally the first thing you'll probably notice for the "kick in time" is insane strength boost within the first 2 or 3 days. You'll probably put on 5 or so lbs by the end of the first week. I'm sure you can cut on it but the estro and water retention will pack at least a few lbs on you. And careful with the aggression it can quickly get out of hand. My fiance and I went at it a few times while i was taking this....sometimes you just see red and it happens 0-100 fast. Good luck with the run SUBBED

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
once this stuff kicks in you're going to think you're god in the gym. To bad the oil version isnt around anymore but oral or im this stuff is hands down my fav hormone of life ever.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the first ive herd of anyone getting liver problems with trest

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I know lot of people say it's not bad, but it is. It's dose dependant.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well today is day 4:just took second dose along with fundamental nutrition pwo and 1 scoop modern creatine about to go kill chest/triceps will post back on how this went down.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So I'm track my calories now which usually I eat what I want but I wanna makelean gains this cycle so 3200 calories a day yesterday went a bit over at 3500 weight this morning at 224.2 iI wanna get to a steady 200 while adding a bit of muscle. So the trest pwo theory is deff legit with a good stim from FNrx loving the pump I'm excited to see what results trest and mk 677 can bring thanks again BamBam0319 and Marms you guys made my summer legit!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So I'm track my calories now which usually I eat what I want but I wanna makelean gains this cycle so 3200 calories a day yesterday went a bit over at 3500 weight this morning at 224.2 iI wanna get to a steady 200 while adding a bit of muscle. So the trest pwo theory is deff legit with a good stim from FNrx loving the pump I'm excited to see what results trest and mk 677 can bring thanks again BamBam0319 and Marms you guys made my summer legit!
My bad don't wanna get to 200 going for 220

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Stupid question here.......is this stuff legal? Maybe the answer is right under my nose button I searched and my phone is slow out here on the road

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stupid question here.......is this stuff legal? Maybe the answer is right under my nose button I searched and my phone is slow out here on the road
Absolutely. I don't think a sponsor would provide illegal stuff to be logged.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
This is legal? Wow..and someone said it is the strongest oral they have ever ran? Was it an older version or is THIS the version they spoke of?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
It's one of those, it's legal 4 now supps. Won't be around 4 long I promise.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So far I'm on day 4 and I'm loving it more than tren for sure

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Where is the best place to order trest elite from?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Gpl, it's called methyl tren 550 but really it's just trest

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
What's the third? I know OL and this company didn't know another company was producing it
D L N tresta also but dosing and price is ridiculous. Focused nutrition has the best dosed and price, label also by far the best!

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Yeah lol I don't even consider them, they're not competitive

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
D L N tresta also but dosing and price is ridiculous. Focused nutrition has the best dosed and price, label also by far the best!
It can't wait to start mine, it'll be interesting to see how it stacks up to the gpl brand

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
About to take first dose then a bit more sleep as I'm at about 4 hours ATM today will be leg day I ateb370+ carbs yesterday ready to kill it

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Gene pharma labs?? I saw the methyl tren 550 for sale on some sites...it's the same as trest?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Yeah everything right now that is being sold under the name of trest, ment, or mentabolan is really just trest or a ph to it. It's gentech pharma labs I believe

Hawkwarrior

Awards
GOTTA GET IT.......I think I'm gonna go with trest elite over the methyl tren 550...what do you guys think??

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Depends on how many cycles you've done. If you're a beginner start with the gpl brand, it's dosed lower. If not get the one by focused and just blast that shyt

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GOTTA GET IT.......I think I'm gonna go with trest elite over the methyl tren 550...what do you guys think??
I don't see how cycle history is relevant to the brand you buy. Trest is Trest is Trest is Trest. FN gives you 3,600 mg per bottle which I believe is the highest. They're also reputable. OL is reputable as well and have transdermal trest if you're into that. Personally, I'd stick with one of those two brands rather than venture off into something a bit unknown. If a brand's trest caused liver strain and all the aforementioned problems, I'd be wary. Just my two hay pennies.

Also - you need a Pharma AI like Exemestane to run trest. Don't run it with an OTC AI. You will regret it. Unless you want Lisa Ann boobies.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
With one you can dose it as low as 10 mgs champ. If you're a beginner you don't need a lot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
True but beginners or not your not gonna get nothing outta rynning a dose that low, most start at 50

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah everything right now that is being sold under the name of trest, ment, or mentabolan is really just trest or a ph to it. It's gentech pharma labs I believe
The trest sold by OL and FN is the straight up active steroid; trestolone. So it needs no converting once ingested.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
But he could run it 10 10 10 10, or 10 20 10. It worked at that dose for me. I ran exemestane with it worked great. And the liver strain was probably because I tried to run it for 8 weeks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But he could run it 10 10 10 10, or 10 20 10. It worked at that dose for me. I ran exemestane with it worked great. And the liver strain was probably because I tried to run it for 8 weeks
I think you are confusing Trest with something else.